Nayirah fake testimony - causing the gulf war

youtube.com/watch?v=2PPiadun9Jo

How the hell have I never heard about this?

This is a key element to expose fake news.
And it gets even better when you look up Hill+Knowlton Strategies:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hill+Knowlton_Strategies

This is great material to redpill you. I just had to post this in case some of you people didn't know about it yet either.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Lantos
nytimes.com/1992/01/15/opinion/deception-on-capitol-hill.html?mcubz=3
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/dyinginafghanistan.php#axzz4ur5lejqG
youtube.com/watch?v=InbLmw_x6jQ
youtu.be/HVZ84_a6P1I
hooktube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
twitter.com/AMDWaters/status/920171134737375233
youtube.com/watch?v=F04od7cpltQ
metabunk.org/debunked-cnns-fake-news-broadcasts-charles-jaco-and-the-fake-live-gulf-war-reports.t1140/
metabunk.org/debunked-cnns-fake-news-broadcasts-charles-jaco-and-the-fake-live-gulf-war-reports.t1140/>quality
archive.is/NiYOY
hooktube.com/OWhfKXPoSsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You might be in your early early twenties, but…..
but at the same time when i was paying attention to conspiracies back then i never bothered or gave attention jewish affiliations.

Because every major war by the USA for decades was started by false flags and lies, just look at the most unpopular war of all time Vietnam over the Gulf of Tonkin incident. All lies, tons of our boys did, millions die. We don't even need mention Iraq and the others, do we? It's time you learned, American values are a sham and the country is pure ZOG.

You need to dig into the congressman from cali that pushed this shit.
I cant off hand recall his name but he was a foreign born jew who is dead now.
He was big in pushing the iraq war and blaming 911 on saddam etc etc.
This is in the same level as bush the senile invading Iraq after April Glaspie told them they did not want to interfere with Iraq invading Quwait because they were slant drilling Iraq oil fields.
This was more gasoline on the fire.

I looked him up
Tom Lantos
born Lantos Tamás Péter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Lantos

For the supremely ignorant, might I get a tl;dr? I'm great with remembering stories, not names, so this one is escaping me. Thought the gulf war was more about oil than Israel.

Do you have examples for actual hoaxes like the Nayirah story regarding the Vietnam war?

(satan)
It is always about the juice

The gulf of Tonkin was the hoax that started the war.

Straight from the horses mouth.

This is some interesting shit. I never really looked into the Vietnam war and its causes. The US-government is so fucked man. It seems like just all of their wars were based on lies.

Why did they want to get involved in a war with Vietnam though?

It was both, Saddam was an enemy of Israel and Saddam invaded Kuwait because they were slant drilling and stealing his oil
This was 1991, 2003 was a different situation but equally or even more retarded

"Democracies" always start wars by lying to the people to get their support.
Always.

Now you know the reasons 9/11 truthers exist. If 'Nam was started over a false flag, Operation Northwoods existed even as an idea, and the Gulf War with Nayirah's fake witness and numerous other fuck ups why would people not question the government for the costliest war in American history? Trillions for quagmire and sure enough Democrats love to blame Republicans but everybody intelligent knows it was a bipartisan effort. Just look at the voting records, what Hillary Clinton voted for alone in her terms. Why? Because the US government is ZOG.

Knowlton Strategies was not shut down for treason over this which means that falsifying a testimony to start a war on behalf of a foreign government is still considered a legitimate business practice today.

GOOD GOD

It's even worse than you think. That wasn't an official congressional hearing – it was held "off the record" in an adjacent facility so the little princess wouldn't be technically lying to Congress. I have personal knowledge that every single journalist in America was aware of this, and not a single one said a fucking word about it.

In other words, this was an open conspiracy between Kuwaiti filth, congresscucks, and the pre-internet (((media))). It's a clinic in how brazen the kikes used to be.

I always wonder what happened to Nayirah?

A gazillion reasons
Among them
Ramp up the US defenseactually should be called offense budget
A little side war between commies and muh democrazy
Tons of shekels for the war machine manufacturers
HEROIN FROM THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE

(Heiled)
Geeeze I feel like such an ancient fag because I pretty much watched it all unfold and it was the beginning of the cable always has news networks reporting cheerleading on the shit

this womans testimony was the impetus for desert storm - it came out afterward that the testimony was false. similar stories are making their rounds regarding myanmar as i type this.

Probably my earliest TV news related memories are coverage of gulf war and specifically the propaganda unveiling of F-117

Double and triple checked. My earliest memories of the news were the Libya bombings in 1986.

I would have been too young to remember that, based oldfag.

Isn't the document for reasons to bomb Libya mostly redacted?

Media sold public a boogy man story and later saw Gaddafi getting publicly humiliated, attention dropped from Libya and is now worse off.

Kinda like Syria, followed a script of new big bad have to kill in that region or world will fall apart.

My earliest memories of the news was the Cuban missile crisis.
One kid in my 3rd grade class told me his older brother told him we were going to be bombed by russia today.
I spent nearly all day looking out the class room window watching for the bomber planes to come bomb our little farming village of 450 people.

Dont forget they tried to pin the Lockerbie plane bombing on Ghaddafi as well they were after his ass for decades before they finally got him.

Lantos was ass deep in this deception, here is a column from the NYT partially outlining his participation in this fraud.

nytimes.com/1992/01/15/opinion/deception-on-capitol-hill.html?mcubz=3

You nearly were bombed. My father was stationed on the USS Beale. A few years ago, I showed him the story of Vasili Arkhipov, and he blanched pure fucking white. He had no idea we got that close, and that he was nearly the first casualty.

Remember that (((CNN))) made its big break through the Gulf War. Complete with fake war sets and fake reports. It's pure evil, not enough the MIC profits off death and lies but the media now too, but this time nonstop.

Here's something some should remember,
CNN fakes being in Middle east during Gulf War: youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

They have always been fake news and probably could be sued for billions by millions around the world who want justice for damages.

Vietnam was a meat-grinder for helicopters (thousands were destroyed!)
The Bell Helicopter company was selling a large portion of those helicopters to the US Government, and made a fortune.
Lyndon and Lady Bird Johnson owned a considerable stake in Bell Helicopters.

Reminder that LBJ also approved of the USS liberty attacks and ordered adjacent US carrier groups to stand down

bump for redpills

LBJ is possibly the most evil president we've ever had. He started the war and a whole bunch of other shit both economically and socially that fucked over the country forever. He was also batshit insane. Look up the stories about all the fucked up shit he did.

Well I dont think Russia was that concerned with a tiny little town in the thumb of MI.
But I do kind of remember how serious all the adults were about it and by default it was the spill over to the kids that affected me during the (((crisis))).

Because you are a newfag

The Jews deserve to pay for this

Having established the connection between LBJ and Bell Helicopter…

In 1941, the Bell Aircraft Corporation hired inventor Arthur M. Young, who went on to create Bell's first helicopter.
In 1948, Arthur M. Young divorced his first wife and married Ruth Forbes Paine, who had two children from a previous marriage; Cameron Paine and Michael Paine.

In 1957, Michael Paine married Ruth Avery Hyde.
In 1958, Michael Paine used his connection with his step-father to get a job at the Bell Aircraft Corporation.
In 1959, Michael Paine and Ruth Paine moved to Dallas Texas.
In 1960, Bell Aircraft Corporation became Bell Helicopter.
In 1962, Ruth Paine kicked Michael Paine out of his house, although they continued to see each other.

On November 21, 1963, a family friend of the Paine's spent the night at Ruth Paine's house.
On the morning of November 22, 1963, this family friend allegedly left Ruth's house with a rifle that had been stored in her garage, and shot JFK in the head.

LBJ became POTUS in the afternoon of November 22, 1963.

P-P-PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM!

That newspaper article holy shit. Hilarious.

Shit I should have read the thread.

Perhaps you haven't seen this .webm. It's about 9-11, but Nayirah receives an honorable mention near the end.

Just how young are you, op?

huh?

https www youtube com/watch?v=Uz9PNoecNxU
Committee to Investigate Russia: War
CIR Admin
Uploaded on Sep 18, 2017

https www youtube com/watch?v=6n5auwFR9Ao
"Hollywood Said NOTHING Until Hillary Lost!!" Tucker OWNS Rob Reiner on Russia Hypocrisy
The Liberty Hound
Published on Sep 21, 2017

Listen carefully. To the careful, meticulous, planned, fluid shape shifting: (1) to masquerade as white victorious men by face and ethos, (2) to precisely subvert white mens' damnation onto the chameleon's enemies, (3) so as to intend white mens' salvation onto said abominable chimeras themselves, and (4) leave all remaining and incidental profits to the chimera friends. You would allow any 'used to be', but I do not. Because it is not past tense.

You are staring right at it.
Right. At. It.
2017-SEP-18: Morgan Freeman At War
2017-SEP-21: Rob Reiner At War
Past-tense my left fucking space sides.

I'm going to kill you, or they're going to kill you, or you're going to kill yourself. In all possible paths from this "used to be" point, you're dead. I advise you change course, seize the helm of your own damn ship, own you and yours alone, and not let anyone else direct any weeding or planting of your own house. AS THESE EFFETE FEMMALE KIKES ARE / HAVE / WILL SINCE BEFORE TIME MEMORIAL.

We are not going to get along.

There are anons who were alive for this? And not just alive but sapient? This board is older than I thought. This happened years before I was conceived. Always interesting to see them doing the same playbook over and over.

moosad op

Read earlier in the thread when I said my first happening I remember was the cuban missile crisis.
It still ranks up there pretty high in modern USA happenings.
You should always be happy there is a core of ancient fags that helps steer the younger anons where to look.

my first happening was 9/11

how did that make you feel when you saw that happen elderfag?

Newerfag is still just newfag.
Olderfag, elderfag, and faggerfag just sounds retarded.
You sound retarded.

Being as I was mid 40's and a graduate mechanical engineer my immediate reaction, when I first saw video of towers 1 and 2 collapse, given what I had heard happened.
That is fucking impossible.

Finally a time for me to post this Found this from a tweet.

That's kind of interesting, it doesn't seem like much for evidence but just searching Arden Wohl every leftist rag from gawker to huffpo and on obsesses over her for no reason.

Because you're a millennial newfag who came here after redpill threads were banned.

According to Julian Assange Hillary Clinton herself spearheaded the NATO campaign to bomb Libya because she thought it would give her the ethos to be elected president. Seriously. Even Obama didn't want her to go through with it. She's a corrupt bitch.

She looks like an ugly Jewess

You know looking at the first picture I wish i could see the lighting upgrades the twin towers would have received if they still stood. Imagine those things with crisp LEDs

Another good element is the weapons of mass destruction LIE that was used to justify the second Iraq war.

Why did America want heroin, to sell to it's own people? to keep blacks doped up and unable to organize? big pharma wanted some?

I don't know
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)

It's not about the supply of drugs for us. The trafficking was always about diplomacy and the benefits of money that doesn't exist on paper. If you're so facinated with the effort to supply heroin you'll end up realizing that there's a massive shortage. First the drought in Afghanistan fallowed by the end of the Burmese military rule wiped out the heroin going into the West. The recent spikes in overdose deaths in fact has to do with synthetic drugs replacing the real heroin that's harder to find than Obama's birth certificate.

Lurker here, I feel I should share some insights on this particular individual and her family.
She's a professor at a school in Kuwait. Her family is a bunch of degenerates. My team and I are working on a case against them. Laundering money - extortion and fraud. They operate a diabetes center which they use to grab more shekels from the government and stop aid to the sick. We know where they live and where they work. We are waiting for the right time to take action. but in essence imagine a family of Chelsea Clintons. Her parents are cousins, they all get a 8K$ allowance from the government for free, aside from already stealing money everyday from hospitals. Don't worry Holla Forums, we're on it. Knocking her family down will be the thread that unravels established corruption in the GCC. It will be something you should look out for.

PS she smokes pot in front of her 4 kids.
PSS her sister is in this photo laundering more shekels. this is the page where family is most active.

It was the Cocaine Import Agency that was ultimately behind it, you see heroin is just a little more lucrative dark commodity that the agency deals in to fund shit that they dont want on the books. This shit has been going on for centuries go all the way back to the british chinese opium wars.
So do you think becuz of muh democrazy the CIA was going to trot down the path of the straight and narrow cuz well you know we be the good guys and sheeit?

(checked)
Cool user something to look forward to in the near future i hope.

Next you faggots are going to tell me you've never heard of Curveball.

It was the Cocaine Import Agency that was ultimately behind it, you see heroin is just a little more lucrative dark commodity that the agency deals in to fund shit that they dont want on the books. This shit has been going on for centuries go all the way back to the british chinese opium wars.
So do you think becuz of muh democrazy the CIA was going to trot down the path of the straight and narrow cuz well you know we be the good guys and sheeit?

(checked)
Cool user something to look forward to in the near future i hope.

Next you faggots are going to tell me you've never heard of Curveball. Dubya and crew knew the reports of WMD's in Iraq were falsified long before they even opened their mouth about it. The entire war was simply to recoup the Jews' alleged financial losses in the trade tower destruction and pave the way for expanding Israel's borders.

Well I have never heard of curve ball either and I pretty much read every little fucking detail from the colin powell fake gas machine shit to valerie plame being outed by (((scooter libby))) then prosecuted and pardoned by bush the retard.
So enlighten us faggots.
AND SHOW US THE SAUCE ON CURVEBALL

WW2, every theatre, was based on a lie not the holohoax

Holy shit user, despite everything I've read about the JFK assassination, this is the first I've ever heard that detail. That is huge. Who owns Bell Helicopter now?

If you liked that, you'll love HyperNormalization

Follow me down the rabbit hole, friend

youtube.com/watch?v=InbLmw_x6jQ

TL, DW: perception management has been overused to the point where the media can't control the narrative, and outsiders (like Trump) can win the hearts and minds of the people by saying contradictory things while pointing out that the media and other institutions are corrupt.

(checked)
I had the exact same feeling, read tons on JFK's murder and never read a peep about that aspect.

It is now a division of Textron so was bought out/merged with a bigger corp.

shit seems harmless compared to what they do today

Well done.

Noice, capped the article.

bump

(checked)
Good work user any time I see a thread related to tallyban/heroin/afghan I immediately post this link.
Spread it around, I can never for the life of me understand how they justify protecting afghan opium/heroin production while the US and basically a lot of the world experiences a veritable explosion in the rate of junkies.

youtu.be/HVZ84_a6P1I

i am going to derail this thread to inform everyone that i posted 10689892 almost 3 weeks ago from minnesota and that this post is from arkansas and that the IDs are the same

ok - the IDs are not the same but "Anonymous (You)" is on both posts.

((( 9/11 ))) is the most important false flag of modern history, it was the US declaration of war against the world.
watch this video

hooktube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

Be careful, user. Thanks for sharing but don't assume this is a safe place to announce any plans, the walls have glow in the dark ears.

Don't wars often start this way though? Like the lies about German atrocities in Belgium c. 1914 and all the world war II lies. The Iraqi "Weapons of mass destruction" lie is another good example.

Did you clear your browser cache?

Bayonetting Children, Burning Villagers in Churches (a classic), etc.
They were dismissed in the 20s as British Propaganda but (((Zuckerman))) and (((others))) still want to (((believe))).

How do we stop the USA from selling guns to everyone who fights the "enemies" of the US n A

Wow, great little video user. Thank you very much, saved.

"How did I not know about this?"
This is an old known ruse by isreal to push America into war with Iraq in response to 9/11, an isreali false flag.

isreali jews commit false flags routinely to get their "goyim slaves" to serve their interests, usually manipulating their brainwashed hosts to fight every war isreal directs them to fight or like more recently to make a grab for Ameriyanks guns.

Only nowadays the nu-right (pretty much dominated by jews and queers) like to pretend all these false flags are real like the CIA and jew media say it did just to go along with the jewish narrative for the sake of clemency towards the evil kikes doing this, as long as we do nothing of any real consequence against the jews and kill off the jews enemies instead, the jews then are quite okay with a bit of cartoony antisemitism (see: TRS/DS/chanboards/counter-jihad pretend nationalist boards etc), just as long as they can control the dissent and push focus onto the muslims instead…

Is this an implication that muslims are only warlike because they're defending themselves? Are you a fucking muslim? mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker was a fucking warlord whose only contribution to "spirituality" was forming a brutal empire.

Muslims OPENLY trafficked in white slaves up until 2007, and are doing it even now under the table. This is not a defensive move. Eat shit and die towelhead.

Lol underrated post

Good luck man

Don't get us started on slavery you Satanic fucking kike

The last legitimate causus-billied war was the Mexican-American War in 1848, as far as I know.

There was also shit about them raping Belgian nuns. Propaganda posters of the time depict German troops as brutish apes, carrying off women and burning towns. Didn't the British end up issuing an apology, of all things? Can you imagine that today? Crazy! That was a strategic mistake. As we've seen from ww2, if you don't stop the propaganda after you've won, you can own the conquered country forever.

But who cares about what happens to the evil hun, right?

Forgot to mention; the territory the ape is stepping onto there reads "America." The implication is obviously that the German Empire will invade America if they're victorious in Europe, so you'd better enlist if you want to save your women, boys! But that's not as bad as the poster that shows a German soldier stepping onto Australian soil. Hah! How absurd that would be. Remember that this conflict started as a war over spheres of influence/ empires in the fucking balkans.

Anyway to bring it back to the OP, false-flags, lies and black propaganda have been the norm forever but they've gotten much more aggressive with them in the past hundred years. The sheer volume of RUBBISH published by the "allied" countries over world wars one and two is insane. The soviets too. Of partucular note is the relation to the home country. If beating the war drums and shouting "oh god they're gonna invade ameriga!" doesn't work then they have to create an "actual" attack on American ground to stir up the populace. 9/11 is a perfect example. It was a confused event but the "war on terror" still functions as a casus belli of sorts for any action in the middle-east region today. I say confused because they should have invaded Saudi Arabia if they were sincere and it should be obvious to people but it doesn't seem to be.

He's not wrong though. Even your image shows a traditional Khazar practice that's been going on for ages with both kikes and muds involved in it. Who do you think buys these slaves?

Slavery is jewish
All the jews in the counter-jihad pretend slavery was always an arab trade, when all the slave traders in America were jewish, their boats were jewish and no slaves were sold on jewish sabbath.

Slavery is the oldest industry of the jew

jews like to blame it on the arabs, like all the false flags they do, or the "evil white men" of Hollywood etc

Here's a perfect exampleof what we're talking about
The entirely jewish counter-jihad/alt-right, pretend they are white and claim to be defending Europe.
While blaming all the problems we face on the muslims, like pretending they own the media, our sports teams, banks etc

We buy their oil, they buy our media.
twitter.com/AMDWaters/status/920171134737375233
All the responses are from jews pretending to be white claiming the muslims control all our media, they even throw in the slavery thing as well.

The jews clearly do own the media you imbecile:
youtube.com/watch?v=F04od7cpltQ

Which was exactly the point I was making precisely about jews projecting and blaming all their crimes on their enemies

Is she alive still? Could we dox her?

You can’t fucking write this shit lads

This…

Tell me some of you guys are subscribed to this lady

She breaks down body language of people like Podesta, Wienstien, people that had to do with the Vegas investigation etc…

Not sure if she is full 14/88 (doubt it) but she is right wing, pro-trump, anti-hill and doubts most main stream media stories

The best video about the Kuwait incubator hoax

Why did Eric Hunt have to cuck out?

Watch the videos of her and listen carefully to her accent, it is not one of a second language but almost perfectly amercanized english

WHY THIS THING KEEPS GETTING STICKIED AND UNSTICKED?
FUCKING DECIDE ALREADY

nice

I've read accusations that this woman is Sinead. Does anybody know if there is any truth to that?

No, there's an autist (or kike) who posts here and claims everybody's Sinead to derail threads.

A demoralized population is easiest to control with little chance that people will stick their neck out or fight the status quo.
A sane society does everything in its power to help children feel safe so that they can grow up to be confident and full of will to power. Only a sick society would constantly remind children they could easily die and have no chance to affect the outcome, especially given the low chances of it happening. Demoralized people are very hedonistic.
Keeping people on edge with things they can't do anything about promotes learned helplessness. Learned helplessness works best if taught to children from an early age.

This is fake, shes definitely not the actress. The girl is actually part of the kuwaiti royal family.

a bit better quality

I remember the incubator babies were debunked on MSM after the bombs started dropping, conveniently, but no one cared they were too busy watching the video of smart bombs on CNN.
The only voice in opposition were the old libs, ex-hippie peace protesters in the old Media, back before Bill Clinton, before they became the establishment and War Hawks, before the Trusted what the CIA says and would come to the defense of the likes of Julian Assange with relentless vigor

To this day, CNN insists their coverage wasn't faked.

It would be funny if trump Tweeted a video of that fake CNN skit.

It wasn't "faked". Their behavior was exaggerated, but it was actually shot on location outside of a hotel that's that shade of blue. I remember when the video first started circulating in 2008, by the no planers who were congregating on Anglin original Thai Fuckshack: The Outlaw Forum.

lel

Horse.
Shit.

I'm afraid user is right, user. I had to research that piece of shit video for an article I wrote about how the media lies all the time, and that was supposed to be my Exhibit A.

Long story short, I dug for over an hour, and I'm satisfied the cunt was really there. He's a jackass, and he was exaggerating a lot, but he was actually on location.

Provide your proofs, CIDF.

(you) got to go back kike

where is she now and can we get to her?

As far as I can tell, it's D&C that newfriends and ashamed redditors fall for… and it needs to stop.

People have been double spacing since before there even was a reddit.
Enough already.

lol wordfilter

t. niggerfaggot

Ok. That was uninspired. Rough day.

Here's the thing though. "Posting technique" is an individual thing. It cannot be refined.

I'm sorry if you feel like you need things to be standardized just so you can dismiss anyone who does not conform, but that's bullshit.

If we lost the IDs, that would be a good start.
Anons rely on too many crutches now. It has made you weak.

All the women

The one man

metabunk.org/debunked-cnns-fake-news-broadcasts-charles-jaco-and-the-fake-live-gulf-war-reports.t1140/

I know it's Metabunk, but this is a case where they're spot on. The fact that Jonestein and the No Planer crowd focus so much on it should tip you off that it isn't as damning as it would seem.

It can, and has been. Look up old screenshots of how greentexting used to be used. Markedly different from how it's used today.

The "plebbit spacing" meme wouldn't have taken off if there weren't some kernel of truth to it. Obviously a lot of anons have noticed a correlation between shitty reddit quality posts and that formatting style. Incidentally, did you notice that I put two newlines into this comment to separate two paragraphs? Plebbit spacing doesn't refer to the use of paragraphs. It refers to the excessive use of double-newlines. Particularly unnecessary newlines immediately after a post response number, between every sentence, and especially between every line in a block of greentext. That last one is the strongest indicator by a wide mile.

That one seems to be credibly debunked.
metabunk.org/debunked-cnns-fake-news-broadcasts-charles-jaco-and-the-fake-live-gulf-war-reports.t1140/>quality

Sorry, learned my lesson.
archive.is/NiYOY

Am I the only richfag who wants to go to these shitty countries and buy up white slaves en-mass just to save them?

Greentext used to be just for quoting. True.
It became fully accepted as a way to tell stories without having to write complete sentences after Holla ForumsDay, when a bunch of the old guard left for 7chan (they'll still ban you there for greentext stories… but it's not like anyone goes there anymore) and all the new cancer was left at 4chan to continue to misuse greentext in even more ways.

This is a cycle that repeats (even more rapidly now that imageboards are so mainstream that your mom has heard of them) and it's why most of the newer things gain acceptance: new anons show up, don't bother to lurk, they assume that everything they see in front of them is the way things have always been and should always be, they fall for obvious trolling and adopt it as gospel, and they become an increasingly unbearable irritant to the older users who eventually leave because of it.

This does not imply some type of progress or evolution; it implies a degradation not too dissimilar from the hijacking and degeneration of white Western culture that we all like to lament here.
Fucking irony: not just for hipsters anymore.

There was also a time when no self-respecting user would even know how rebbitors post. To this day, I have never been to that site… because Rule 10.
That you fags seem to know all about it also represents a blending of "cultures", a kind of race mixing, if you will.

Mostly though, at this point, I think the rebbit spacing cliche is a way to dismiss a post without actually having to come up with an argument. It, like IDs, only serves to make us dumber and less able to really follow what's happening on our own boards.

As for shitty posts, I took a look at your posts ITT.
And this one is the first that indicates you may have thought for more than a second before posting.

Now, you can be wrong all you want, but I'm done shitting up the thread with off-topic posts.

Are the kids around here getting worse or am I just getting old?

Yes.

They just have better things to listen to, like Stefan Molyneux and Jordan Peterson. Pierce is too 1488 anyway.

People barely even use greentext for stories here these days. 95% of greentexting is regular old quoting, or "implying" (a way of paraphrasing somebody's comment in a dismissive way that discredits their argument).

Disgraceful.

I ended the same sentence you're referencing with: "misuse greentext in even more ways"
What do you reckon that meant?

Can't find it, but I'm pretty sure he once forgot to log out of his account and in to another before commenting on one of his own videos while pretending to be a 20something girl.
Dude is definitely a kike.

The only thing that matters is information, this is just a petty complaint that derails.

why is this stickied? it's literally from over ten years ago. only the newest newfag doesn't know about this shit

Because of her face

I started questioning right before 9/11, when I was 18

dude, James Mason.

MUH ARE PEE and LE ENLIGHTENED MIDDLE GROUND FENCESITTERS approaches do not work!

DO NOT GIVE AN INCH FOR NEGOTIATION WHEN YOU ARE STATING THE TRUTH

The fact that she has been meme'd is such a lost opportunity.
Or maybe she's being saved when they try and get us to move on Iran

Excellent documentary which illustrates the deception of the msm; Contains footage I (and perhaps most people) had never seen before.
Hooktube: hooktube.com/OWhfKXPoSsM

i don't get it, i'm sorry