Windows 10 exclusive game

Does this actually work? Anyone falls for this shit? I mean, anyone older than 12.

It's called DX12

What is DirectX 12?

Still better than Loonix

trash it

is that some new dank meme like pepe le pew?

My nigga

Fuck off normalfag.

No, it's a meme like Vulkun~

Windows 10 exclusive*
*(also on PS4)
Won't this just entice people back to console?

Didn't you hear user? Pepe is now a White Nationalist icon.

Who cares?

Poor Hillary. Shame on you, pepe

that's a stretch

Check out all these epic memers.

Holy shit this is just fucking golden, you can't make this up.

4K is going to be such a shit, games are hardly optimized already.

Yes it does. Traitors like ways of distancing themselves from responsability. By pretending naievity, encouraging exploitation and degredation. Reappropriating things to religion.

Pretending the role of victim to avoid blame or being in any fight themselves, retaining access to things. Students. Not worth the water in spit.

Given that Quantum Break flopped so hard on Win10 that they're putting it back on Steam and Win7 I'll go with 'no'

They tried the exact same thing with Vista and that failed too.

forza apex is fucking horrible i get 40 fps on the lowest settings with a fucking GTX1080 overclocked

when i look at the card settings it thinks that a game isn't running, nothing is taxing the card.

i have yet to see any fix for the people just keep say (its a beta) i have never seen a game run a the card not see it as a game.

come at me bro

It has and always will be a Reddit icon here.

So what you're saying is that reddit is the cancer killing Hillary?

Get out, reddit, and go hang yourself.

I don't care who Hillary is, it doesn't sound like a video game to me.

That screenshoot of the game looks terrible. The woman looks like a goblin, scarf looks like plaster, the white sand looks like a texture glitch and overall the visuals look dull and unfinished.

At least I still have wojack. . . .

Ask Remedy.

Quantum Break is coming to Windows 7 at the end of this month. If people didn't update to Botnet 10 for a generic looking third person shooter faggots that like shit like Uncharted keep eating up, no way anyone will upgrade for Re fucking Core.

It will be released on the Steam store in time for the Winter Sale, mark my fucking words.

Memes are dynamic. They're invented, passed around, they evolve, and they're finally used up entirely when they reach the normalfag masses and start appearing on places like Facebook. To enjoy memes is to give up on them eventually. Remember them in their prime fondly, but let go when it's time. If you keep holding onto something after it's been co-opted and corrupted by normalfags, you are guilty of faggotry yourself. Move on, invent better, different memes.

The exception to this rule is to post the meme's origin form after it's been used up, as proof you remember the beginning and didn't simply climb onto the bandwagon like all the normalfags. Or to wait until it has been completely forgotten in all its incarnations, and then occasionally post it for nostalgia's sake.

i can remember reposting boys' club on old Holla Forums in ages past, before capital devoured us.

>>>/facebook/

It's a desperate cry for control.And it's been going on for a while. W8-shop was the most limited platform in the history. xbone was going to be the most controlled platform in history. W10 is the most controlled webshop in history.

Yes. Killer instinct is a great game and I had a spare 64 gb ssd that I wasnt using so I installed a pirated w10 (still let me buy games on their store) and I use it just to play that one game

Your are a weak cuck that gave Pepe over to reddit without fighting for your memes

pepe is a white nationalist
facejew and reddit btfo
pepe is our boi

Yeah dude because a few scared liberals mentioned nazi frogs all the normal fags are going to back off.

How fucking new are you retards? All memes eventually stale or get discovered by normalfags then ruined.

Stop being such uncreative fucks and make your own.

ok update an update to forza apex is out

IT REQUIRES windows 10 SP1 (something you have to opt into because of all of the ads) if you don't update the OS you can't update the game.

the fuck is gaming turning into?

Kinda? Between back-compat (I don't have a 360), the 4K Blu-Ray player in the Xbone S being the cheapest option right now, and the fact that I want to play games without "upgrading" to Win 10 I'm legit thinking about buying an Xbone.

Considering the ramping up of the anti-"alt right" rhetoric coming from Hillary and being reported on by the MSM, it's safe to think that the association of Pepe with white nationalism is only going to increase. We just have to focus our shitposting towards that end and the meme magic will do its thing.

Yep I'll believe it when its stop being used by faggots on facebook, even niggers are using it.

Its dead jim

this article makes hillary look like an idiot because
is true.

Why not buy a used 360 for a quarter of the cost instead of very limited backwards compatibility? It's easy to pirate games on it too.

If you have a 4k tv and enough money to buy 4k blurays why would you care about getting the cheapest option?

This is why I know you're shill. Not only has the games that have been exclusive to W10 been dogshit and ported to W7 later due to terrible sale numbers but there isn't anything coming that looks any better.

Shillary knows Pepe isn't a white supremacist meme. She wants to convince normalfags it is so they stop posting Pepe because he has such a strong connection to Trump do to Holla Forums meming. Shes trying to subvert internet culture and failing miserably

And the faggots getting this upset over a meme; please take your meds

Let me educate you.

ok after 20 gbs of updates the game never goes under 70 FPS and has wheel sport, the FFB is not the best I've ever felt but its damn good.

this is be biggest jump from unplayable to very playable i've ever seen

frogs are back in fashion

Iy'll never ever work on XP they said, impossible they said, better upgrade your OS they said.

Well there you go.

Microsoft really has trouble with the idea that no one besides their shills actually likes them.

Does you faggotry know no limit, you limped-dicked hipster pussy?

GG Sony, out jewing yourselves once again.

/bane/ here
We have some cutting edge meme preservation papers to share.

I bet baneposting is popular on reddit.

do you have any up to date research?

why does that screenshot look so fucking bad holy shit

you actually downloaded windows 10 SP1 for that shit?

just use KDE you hipster

kek. The fact that not everyone moved to vulkan instantly shows how much bribing microsoft does though

Muh lightweight desktop environment

I think the reason that reddit kills memes is because a meme is basically an internet joke, and reddit being a bunch of hyper active little shits they retell the joke so much that is becomes stale. To say they "beat a dead horse" would be an understatement.

Are they suggesting that the screenshot isn't graphically terrible?

So why even use Linux if you're going to use proprietary stuff at half performance?

it's going to sell like shit and devs will instantly port it to steam and windows 7

literally all the normalfags fall for it. even a friend of mine whos sorta a bit neet (def not normalfag) fell for the win10 meme, praised it in the beginning, now when the hype wore off and he noticed the flaws he doesn't like it anymore. meanwhole i downgraded from 8 back to 7 and it's great except for this annoying graphical bug where occasionally when im not playing games or watching stuff the bottom right side of the screen kinda freezes on the screen and it takes a while to "refresh"