Lol, someone just posted this on facebook

Lol, someone just posted this on facebook.

cool, thanks for sharing, what now?

slut-shaming? Do they even know what that means now?

It's true, though. A lot of hatred of women was hurled at Melania by liberals this election. It's hypocritical. And it ain't right.

I don't think they're anything sexist about calling a brainless fashion model who is 20-30 years younger than him a trophy wife.

the fuck

You talk about feminists being the problem

But lets be honest

Who are the only one who shares shit like this.

It's white women.

go homu yellow devil

white women are garbage tbh

ass

ass

Ass

Every single one reminds me of the same corny wine mom racial stereotype I have stuck in my head.

They don't do much to prove me wrong

yeah i could see why you'd compare those two, gay marriage and people married purely for social status (and good sex for the older one) are basically the same

I honestly would prefer to live in a society where people can be chaste and not get shit for it, or be promiscuous and not get shit for it.
At the same time, it is the presidency. Trump and his wife are not exactly a dignified face for America to present to the world.
And them being crude is perfectly fitting for the office and for the government

A straight would think gay marriage is just good sex wouldn't they

You'd be surprised at how many liberals you can drag into your influence if you attack their fellow liberals for not being PC enough. You then use your influence to spoon feed them class consciousness. PC liberals are fine as long as they recognize the importance of economic class.

PC ex-liberals I meant to say

Yet you show time and time again you are no better than those "white women" you seem to dislike so much.
Unless this is just your online persona. If it is, than congratulations, your comments trigger me.

So i am going to be mean myself and i'm going to rank far east asian women.
japanese>korean>vietnamese>thai>>>>>>>chinese.

The An-Fem poster is Vietnamese though.

googling how to become chinese

Why bother. You're already a dog.

Mmf talk dirty

Why do leftists seem so fascinated by a country ruled by a spooky monarchy that has a more brutal colonial past then the vast majority of Western countries and barely reformed its fascist state after getting BTFO? besides gook toons

Not enough for this one. Try harder.

based melonpan

Actually that is mostly in jest of Conservatives contradicting their stances on such things.

Melonpan is Swiss, so that old man didn't do shit. Even if that were the case, that old man does not look old enough to have fought in WWII.

Honestly Boomers should be happy young people are internalizing their shitting future this way. They could be rioting.