Could we retake constantinople at some point?

redpilling.net/a-modern-european-reclaiming-of-constantinople/

What scenario would actually have to occur for the retaking of Constantinople to take place?

Byzantium brought about its own downfall.
If the Greeks want to try, sure, but I'm not busting my ass rectifying their own stupidity.
Also sage for LARP-thread

Greekfag here.
It's indeed very possible. Despite our Nation's abhorrent economy, the military is on par if not superior to the majority of other European nations. However, our numbers are currently not enough for an offensive against a huge nation like Turkey. There is too much land to cover and they breed like niggers. Their population is 80 million while the Greek population is hardly 11 million. Our military is currently strong enough to stop any Turkish invasion. They have absolutely no chance of gaining a single inch of ground. We rule the skies, the sea and the Greek terrain is a natural fortress. Their armies would be slaughtered to the last man if they dared to cross the Evros river.

The only chance of us retaking the lost lands is to get a Nationalist government on top (Such as Golden Dawn) and to start breeding.

The conviction that Europeans have time, resources and men to bother with land in and beyond Turkey is imported and false. Securing our future is a local problem and will be solved locally should everyone do this. I would love to see every other house have a small garden cya Monsanto and healthy habits, not riding into the sunset ISIS style. Factor in people living outside of Europe and this meme is even more bizzare.

Congratulations on the shekel, kike.

I don't know what the rest of Europe wants done with Turkey, but at this point it's personal.
Greeks and Turks have been at war with each other since the dawn of time. Byzantium is not something we want back because it was Christian. We want it back because a thousand years ago we built it.
A war against Turkey for the retaking of Constantinople is not a war for Jewish interests.

We must take it back.

Nonsense
You secure constantinople and breed there.
Population will rise naturally as more lebensraum is established.

80 mill turks just mean 80 million problems and mouths to feed.

You have seen what happened with "coup". Roaches not understanding what a tank is and getting smooshed by it.

We're rapidly approaching a point where the people living in Constantinople have more European blood than the respective capitals of Western Europe. Seeing as how Religion of Cuck™ is dominant in London, Paris, Malmo, Berlin, etc. it's worth asking if you're just tilting at windmills.

Reported.

I knew a Greek from Constantinople he said that all the Greeks,armenians and other non Turk/mud peoples are nearly gone.

Unironically yes. The boarders regularly have to keep being redrawn and in the span of a few mere decades.

There is still a not insignificant portion of the Turkish population that aren't LARPing Arabs. If you go to Paris it's a struggle to find someone who isn't a deep blue black nigger. If you want to pretend otherwise because you want to live in a fantasy world, I won't argue it further. It's a tough reality to live in and some of you need escape.

How much of Paris is even European?

The kikes opened the gates. Kikes are why its not part of Europe right now, and mudshits own it, and spitefully changed its rightful name even. Every day it remains in roach hands is an insult to whites as a whole.

This, Constantinople is a enemy beachhead that must be pushed back. No need to take Turkey as a whole but by all means bomb the shit out of it.

Turkey should be split in 4, let them fight with eachother instead of being interested in Germanys affairs etc.

Actually, it would be as easy as how the kikes started the Yugoslavian civil wars. Offer a bunch of money to any state which breaks away from the main government, and watch them fight eachother trying to win the prize money.

Question would be is, would the city be flattened out like Damascus by the time it's captured would significantly effect it's history to.

KILL YOURSELF YOU 11 YEAR OLD CRINGECRAFT FAGGOT

There are more people in that city alone than in the whole of Greece. Take concern about that. Retake EUROPE first. Sage&Report.

The Golden One is a shill, stop giving the retarded Ergi e-begging shekels

Taking back the city and eastern Thrace will be hell.

If whites regain control of our own countries, we could certainly retake Constantinople, and really whatever the fuck else we want. The sum of the military might of all white countries, or even just the USA or Russia, is more than enough to steamroll any third world shithole.

The battle is not retaking Constantinople, it's subjugating/exterminating the Jews and preserving the purity of our race. The former would occur after the latter, and would mark the ultimate defeat of Religion of Cuck™.

This thread
sigh

We must do everything to purge the roaches.

I think we can it would be a good point for people to work from the oil industry for western interests,