Which game will you be getting?

Which game will you be getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonicstadium.org/2016/05/sonic-runners-shutting-down-next-month/
sonicstadium.org/2016/09/sonic-boom-fire-ice-and-sega-3d-archives-3-final-stage-will-both-be-at-tokyo-game-show-2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither, I'm not a kid anymore.

Both

Sonic Mania

Mario can kiss my ass.

Neither

Is this a serious question? Also, is Sonic Runners still out there or did it get taken down for some reason?

Neither. I don't play mobile games and I never liked Sonic games.

Seems so
sonicstadium.org/2016/05/sonic-runners-shutting-down-next-month/

Might give Sonic Mania a pirate, but Nintendo can fuck off with this Mario Run bullshit. Don't know why I ever gave these kikes my money.

I will download a super mario run apk with all the microtransactions unlocked and press the screen once to win

Now you're getting it.

Also got SEGA's schedule for TGS 2016, not copying it over because I'm lazy.
sonicstadium.org/2016/09/sonic-boom-fire-ice-and-sega-3d-archives-3-final-stage-will-both-be-at-tokyo-game-show-2016/
Lots of Yakuza 6 shit, also some sorta show for the persona release, could be good.

Sanic mania is an actual video game, so I'll go with that one.

Sega's clawing its way back up while Nintendo free falls down.

Imagine if SEGA made a new console, out of the blue, with no one expecting it. And they didn't do all the scam shit that the other consoles are trying. It just makes a cut and dry console with some nice games and releases it for a reasonable amount of money.
Too bad it'll never happen.

Will they have any surprise announcements? Because god damn, touch your other IPs for once

They did, that's what got them into the problems.

???

Why are there scratches on the controller in the picture?

I really wish the saturn was successful.

I'm convinced that the scratches are just part of the controller. Every one of the motherfuckers that I've seen has them.

The one who is and actual video game.

That reminds me, there hasn't been a peep about any new, 3d Mario game for the NX at all.
It will be a weird situation if sonic 2017 gets to be it's launch title but not him.

I haven't paid much attention to news, but has Nintendo said anything about NX besides that it's got Zelda and it will be out in 2017? Like, any other planned games whatsoever?

no.

no.

Sonic Mania

Fuck Mareeoh

It was. In Japan.

So basically the reason the Saturn was a failure was because of Localization.

hmmmmmmm? I wonder what this attitude towards Japanese games can mean for the Big N? Maybe censoring and compressing the Japanese elements in your games is a bad idea.

It got taken down after a lackluster run, which is a shame because FAST makes for a good endless runner. here's hoping mario run gets the same treatment.

There has to be somewhere better than this.

It was a failure because,
1.) The kikes in japan fucked the launch
2.)they bumped off Sonic for Nights, because one of the japs was throwing a temper tantrum
3.) Bernie (((Storlar))) banned jrpgs during the jrpg crazy FF7 brought up
4.)Then killed the system off for dreamcast

Sonic Mania

Less localization and more marketing. A large portion of SoJ got butthurt that SoA was way more successful at marketing the Genesis, so they got rid of the dude who was largely responsible for that success and replaced him. Then they fucked up marketing the Saturn to the U.S., including barely bringing over any of the actually good games on the system.

Neither
Also I have a feeling if I checked cuckchan I'd find that OP made the same thread there.
Posting some lewds because fuck it.

yes I did but halfchan just got baited by the "I don't play kid games I only play mature games" pasta

Why is every shitposting OP also a cuckchanner?

What the shit, nigger?
Do you enjoy getting banned for having differing opinions and insulting trannies?
I had to finally stop going to half/v/ in early 2015 when I was banned by the SJW janitors for insulting some dyke in a AGDQ thread.

Super Mario Run. I'm not interested for a Sonic romhack.

I mostly just shitpost until i'm banned which is usually fast

it's gotten worse there are anons who like Bioshock infinite

the saturn died a natural console lifetime death, it wasn't killed for the dremcast. Unlike say, the 7th generation which was dragged on for years after its death. 4-5 years was normal for consoles back then.

Weren't several of cuckchan's Holla Forums mods confirmed to be newfag Tumblerettes who hate 4chan and video games?

if halfchan Holla Forums is anything like half Holla Forums then yes

That would not surprise me.

yes

That would actually explain a lot

I came here during the time GG was banned.
I cut down how much I used halfchan heavily, but I couldn't bring myself to actually leave until I myself was hit with the SJW stick.
I used halfchan since 2007, man. It fucking hurt to let go.

you might want to go back considering how little you talk about video games.

Gee, I wonder which one is worth getting.

I couldn't bring myself to leave until moot stepped down. Even after everything, and I knew it was all shit, it was still the place that I had been on since 2005. I had been there through the drawhores, Cracky-chan, the Habbo raids, the Gaia raids (which I was firmly against, because I knew it would attract an influx of newfags), through the shit that Holla Forums was from 2009 to 2011, the whole lot.
When moot left (even though he's a fuck and a cuck), I realized that literally nothing that I originally went there for was left, and I jumped ship and climbed aboard the crippleboat. I miss when moot was still worth calling m

The one with the grooviest music.

Guess Sonic wins.

I left as soon as GG was banned and I browsed there since 2006. Literally nothing of value was lost, all the old memories are just an ED article away if you never bothered to make your own archive.

to be honest I wasn't expecting the soundtrack to be this good

The whole game is being made by fans that Sega hired.

You should know by now the capability of a focus autistic mind. Embed related, more by the guy doing the Mania OST.

Neither because I'm not a nostalgia cuck. This site is turning to shit.

One's a game, and the other is an app…

I'm sure as hell not buying Pretendo's shitty 'game'.

blatant bait thread detected

These games are completely different one of them is a throwback retro platformer and the other is an auto runner but without the endless shit.

an adequate comparison would be Super Mario Maker without the maker part or Sonic Mania in which case I'd pick Super Mario Maker because Mario has always been better than Sonic.

and Sonic Runners vs Super Mario Run in which case Super Mario Run because Mario has always been better than Sonic.

But a more fun comparison is the next 3d Mario which has been hinted to be either a year one or year two NX title vs Sonic Generations 2 which comes out next year but will probably release in 2018 in which case 3d Mario because Sonic has never for a second compared to the worst 3d Mario game at his absolute best but his lowpoint in 3d has beaten out blatant cash in 3d by no name studios for the worst 3d platformer of all time award, and he's done it twice fucking hell.

Remember Super Mario Bros2? Remember Mortal Kombat? Nintendo as been doing this shit for decades.

Super Mario Bros X, some chinese updated it.

What I really want is the guys from the BTS and ATS osts on this too.

oh no you figured me out

link?

Mate if you just wanted to make a Sonic Mania thread then you could have done exactly that, nobody would have shit it up that way.

next time I guess

I'd prefer they didn't, they really don't know how to make Sonic tracks.

well, if super mario run is free, i will play that.

only a idiot would give money to a trash company like Nintendo. SEGA is shit but at least they are trying to improve.

WEW

Damn, that's some good shit.

It is.

I won't blind myself, their kind of music definitely doesn't mix with what I see SEGA wanting with their product. Really I just want them to have more exposure, because having more original compositions be the norm in this musical space is preferred, compared to the numerous shit covers people keep linking me.

That's true I suppose, even if it's not particularly similar to Sonic's style they can still make good music.

Marketing and release, not localization.

Censorship and the like wasn't the problem on the Saturn. What happened was it launched the day it was announced(?) overseas, for some insane reason, and so nobody had the fucking thing stocked.

And then the vast majority of its Japanese titles were vetoed from release entirely over here by the then-current CEO.

On top of all that, the major Sonic game for the system was canceled entirely, so all we got were ports and multiplayer spinoffs. Imagine if Mario 64 was canceled and never came out. Would have really sucked, wouldn't it?

Try 3, last game released outside of Jap land was in 98.

what should i feel

good to know

No you stupid fucking weeb, it failed in the west due to bad business decisions.

*and nogaems

Yeah and don't forget that they stopped doing that shit after Mortal Kombat 2. Everyone idiot that white knights Nintendo and everyone that shits on Nintendo always ignores the fact that they stopped doing that shit until recently where they thought it was good to censor their own games.

What did they do to SMB2?

Pirate Mania day 1, maybe give the endless runner a try if it's not complete shit.

Sonic Runners was mercilessly killed like a month or two ago which fucking sucks because it was the only mobile game I ever put any time into. At least they've been honoring the GOAT soundtrack.

Fucking nintendo.

Fan autists are the future.

Fucking wew
How long until the Cease and Desist notice?

Anything that lets them chant "Nintendoom bluh bloo I always hated Nintendo fukkin kikes never fooled me" and lets them have the tiniest sliver of a hope Sega will climb out of being a glorified third-party for Nintendo

Difference is SEGA themselves only made Sonic Runners, which is genuinely better than Super Mario Run has any chance of being. The rest were just developed by some shitty mobile dev.

This is now a dubs thread

Collectors Edition announced

For shame

Missed opportunity.

God fucking damn it.

Crack it and burn it, its the only way nowadays

TFW you've never given nintedont any money.

Underage please go

both

The power of Autism.

video games are
SHIT

Sega fanboys are reaching real hard. And I mean fuck, you could plop any "NEW" Mario title in that would have been a better comparison. And Sonic Mania would still look miles better.

Then again, I guess you gotta get in what you can, just in case Nintendo happens to actually try with their next 2D Mario game.