Mitchem said he had warned players ahead of the game not to kneel

Two Texas high school football players are kicked off their team for protesting during national anthem
Cedric Ingram-Lewis and Larry McCullough were kicked off the Two Victory and Praise Christian Academy football team in Crosby on Friday night
Ingram-Lewis raised his fist during the anthem while McCullough took a knee
Their coach Ronnie Mitchem, who is also a former marine, told them to hand in their jerseys immediately after the national anthem
Mitchem said he had warned players ahead of the game not to kneel
He added that kneeling after a touchdown or other forms of protest would have been allowed
Two high school footballers in Texas have been kicked off their team for protesting during the national anthem.
Cedric Ingram-Lewis and his cousin Larry McCullough, who play for Two Victory and Praise Christian Academy in Crosby, were told to hand in their jerseys immediately after they protested ahead of the game Friday night.
Ingram-Lewis raised his fist during the anthem while McCullough took a knee.
Their coach Ronnie Mitchem, who is also a former marine, then kicked them off the team, saying protests during the anthem was offensive to veterans, the Houston Chronicle reports.
'He told us that disrespect will not be tolerated,' Ingram-Lewis said. 'He told us to take off our uniform and leave it there.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4938224/Texas-high-school-football-players-kicked-kneeling.html

holy shiy nuke them

a black just can't get a head

webm or it's not worth sharing faggot.

Wow this kneel thing is spreading everywhere.

Us NEETs only got Trump elected. What will we achieve with hordes of normies at our disposal?

lefties take their lessons from jews, and jews can't help but overplay their hand time and time again. This time, there is nowhere to run and hide. The more bread and circus they feel the desperate need to inject their shit into which inevitably makes it undesirable to their fractured husk ranks, the better. They're trying to gain more ground, but will never realize they're on the losing streak.

Monkey-see monkey-do in full effect

Don't kick them off. Just kick them.

It's a win of many levels. For one, the emperor meme is becoming a reality. Two, with niggerball dying in the financial fallout, niggers will take their aggression elsewhere and redpill thousands more of the violent and idiot antics of niggers. Third, over the course of many seeing for themselves the violence and statistics matching up, some will start asking "if niggers are so violent and low IQ, why did we bring them into our society? Who brought them here?" And there they will see the names.; the noses, and etc.

PRAISE THE LORD

Thank You Jesus for making the fire rise

And you think professional sports isn't EVEN MORE weaponized bread and circus?

I've been browsing Holla Forums for years before gamergate was a thing and I saw the potential it had. Now that we've had ample time to beta-test a movement like that, I say we take this one even further.

this place is a kike-controlled honey pot. The ADL works in conjunction with the FBI and state and local law enforcement. If you post here they know who you are and if you are extreme enough they'll get eyes on you

Get on my level, pleb
aka be backed by offworld forces and laugh in their faces, faggot

As if you're any different. You've seen the shills ridicule the nogs for kneeling and you're joining in, like a good little monkey. Instead of helping the nogs or least letting them take potshots at the ZOG you're once again fighting with niggers and protecting the ZOG. Soros has trained you well.

racial division is easy to engineer, it is why the US has been flooded with various ethnic groups. Divide and rule has been going on for thousands of years

A six pack of Colt 45 says that these mudpeople were given discounted/free tuition at this Christian academy.

Why do Christians cuck themselves like this? For Niggers!?! They are mud people; no soul; animals for humans to use as they see fit.

No such thing. You're either retired, dead or disgraced if you were in the corps but no longer active. Those little fucks are lucky that all he did was tell them to get the fuck out.

And that's when we step in with evidence.

It's only temporary. The NAACP will hem and haw until they are allowed back on the team.

This is a kike. Its name is Doris ( ((Kornish)) )
It produces the worst kind of pizza one could imagine

SOMEONE MAKE A. TYRONE COMIC BALL PLAYER DON'T TAKE A KNEE TAKES KNEE LOOSES MONEY ENDORSEMENTS AND OF COURSE THE SHEEEEIIT or normal volk turns off TV

Dude, I take pride in my many fucking lists I should be in by now. Kinda like some old 90's collectors game. Gotta collect em all! I also imagine the pathetic cucks in the ABC units much like the office space guys, endlessly collecting TPP reports on dem evil internet nazi's while the world around them turns into ever more degenerate corrupt shit. Their lives a miserable endless prison of shit.

While I live free, wading into an endless ocean of shit and piss mentally to cleanse myself of the lies and corruption of this empire of filth. I have become far better because of the chans and the conflict within them than I would have ever been without. And now I have true foundation and conviction with which to fight and die for, that which is greater than anything I myself could be. While they have nothing but slime and vileness with which to defend. Even if I fall, I will make it an glorious end.

You stupid idiot, you really don't get it. Nigger protest is antifragile. If they perceive that racist whites oppose them, they'll be encouraged and double down. Meanwhile normalfag whites will hate what the niggers are doing, and consequently convert to our side. The jewish bread and games will be weakened and more white people will awake to the reality of race. There are no downsides for us in this scenario.

You're a fucking faggot and I live in the land of the free.
I will striaght up shoot a nigger if they steal from me on my property. Suck it

George Soros funded black lives matter to the tune of 100 million dollars and you're playing right into his hands by going up against the golem that he created. This is a downside in an of itself, because you'll never get to the endboss if you keep fighting his shadows. Stop playing 2D chess.

This is doing nothing but hurting football, driving white men away from it and making them view society in terms of race. If George Soros is funding it, he's a fucking moron because it does nothing but help us.

Really you should just kill yourself. If you support white men spending all their free time fantasizing about niggerball, you unironically need to kill yourself because you have become an enemy of the white race. Niggerball is bread and circuses which prevents white men from rising up against ZOG.

Ftfy.

checked. Of course this is what they want. They perpetually escalate and de-escalate, always moving in the direction they want. A slow ratcheting effect. With their control of the media, we can not reliably stop their escalation. The only ways to beat them that I can see is to 1) turn off the power so the TVs stop and the beer runs out or 2) accelerate it all. No pause for the sheep to catch their breath or slow their pulse.

Yeah I got a little tick of rage in the back of my head when I read the "former marine" phrase as well, as if the media is indirectly telling him "Oh your service to your nation had been greatly appreciated but you're done. Now fuck off"

this is how we know your yamaka glows in the dark.

Diversity is a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

goons, my high school football team was all white, and we liked it that way

Two is not enough. Two heroic martyrs for freedom of speech and black bodies are easily absorbed and rewarded by the system. These "kids" are going to be libshit heroes - expect scholarships, patreons, TV appearances, lecture tours, and more cash and prizes to come their way. What we need are dozens, or better yet, hundreds, of high school football players kicked off the team for kneeling. Then it wouldn't be a handful of uplifting martyrs to give attention and rewards to but a depressing unwieldy mass that the system can't cope with.

I for one am proud that I woke up and am a former ZOGbot.

Meme as political persecution/civil rights. Stir it the fuck up, get blm to cause shit.

They look like they have exactly three functioning brain cells between them.

Well, the nigger Ravens apparently all knelt again. Didn't the NFL head tell them not to do that shit again? People are pissed, but the article of course focuses on niggers and spics saying how proud they are that the players did this again. The Sun is such a cucked, lefty piece of propaganda shit.

That's good. It will make the white fans feel alienated.

Apparently this is a private religious school.
If so, it looks like they'll lose their athletic scholarships and get shipped back to Africa.

bury them in the end zone, use any money that would have been spent to ship them back to afrika for new cheerleader uniforms

what an absolutely nonsensical post
AHAHAHAHA GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

Don't worry. The first two get their patreon bucks, and this leads to thousands trying to do the same.

This is not the time to salt the earth. We are taking this country back.

Wow that really fussilied my fagiolis
shareblue.com
IMWITHER2073

Is Christianity just philosophically cucked? Going to church for me is a people watching event. Sit, kneel, stand, sit, bow your heads, sit, stand, etc. Its an exercise in demonstrating guilt and shame while never actually taking action or changing bad habits.

(Checked)
PRAISE GOD, KEK AND AMMIT

Looks like your numbers have given you your answer

Praise TYR!

This isn’t a Highschool is it? Those two niggers look 23 to 25.

Maybe they are refugee "youths".

Nope. Typical high-T nignog males. We bred them to grow up and be ready for farm work at 12, and then we set them free for some reason.

Now they go to our schools with normal children.

Par for the course.

Really, for the common person, it's a way to meet people and spend time with family who share similar spiritual ideologies. The church as an establishment is a way to get money off of people and push multiculturalism with the "we're all equal in the eyes of god". However, if it came down to it, the typical white church goer would not chose god over his family. I went to mass today for the first time in years, and while I was happy talking with my family that was there and everything, what I saw was not reassuring. Half the people there were niggers, and I was the only white male adult under 25 there. Whitepill was seeing a couple with 4 blond children though, so there's that.

It takes the nigs a little longer to learn all that mathification and englishifying needed to gradulate.

This is common.

I see some shitskins are standing because there aren't enough seats. When will this oppression end?

Helping them is exactly what got America into this mess to begin with. The second you rely on a non-white to help you is the second you open up you back to a knife.

You shouldn't be going on about "muh flag" like some retarded boomer, you should be taking the opportunity to drive white identity into our people instead.

Good. Every single nigger that does this should lose absolutely everything we graciously give them

It depends on the church really
Ours is extremely Nationalistic, tribalism, and territorial
You'll get thrown out if they catch you racemixing and/or engaging in degenerate lifestyles; de facto shamed otherwise

Lately there was a pastor that came from the homeland in Europe who was an ambassador at one of the embassies in Los Angeles saying that they have really relaxed regulations on diaspora for applying/reapplying for citizenship and are even subsidizing people's moves back to Europe

Since then there has been a huge revival of Nationalism since then and many people have reapplied for citizenship; many people, including my absolute cycled Israel-First parents are now even talking about fucking-off from America and going back

Albeit my church is an outlier; not very many like it, especially in more non-homogenous Americanized circles, but I digress

what a bunch of faggots.

Orthodoxy doesn't have pews.

To what country?

The white fans still go to the game. They just show up late so they don't have to deal with the kneeling. Really sticking it to the owners and players by still purchasing tickets.