Neptunia thread

Reicist edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall
SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita October 18th (NA) & 21th (EU)
Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku
IFI have merchandise in their store, including a limited edition TOP NEP hat

LOCAL NEWS

RE;BIRTH 3 RETRANSLATION ON VITA IS HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL
Also above ^ looking for a dump for Re;Birth 2 on Vita to port that over too.
The Holla Forums Neptunia Thread recently celebrated its second anniversary with a Nep anime view

CONTENT

Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1. Then play Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3 and V-II. Make sure you play Re;Birth 2 and 3 with our Re;Translations.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

en.inkei.net/vagina/a/
men-dont-scream.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And as usual, I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And to cuddle, hold hands and share coffee with her.

Also, shouldn't there be an OP update ?

Eventually I will go to Gameindustri where I will avoid Neptune at all costs while searching for Vert. Then we'll go on dates after filing for a restraining order on Neptune so we can love each other in peace.

Got some more Nep U vids, I'm so out of practice with that game.

And I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire.

What needs to be updated?

I have a nep related problem.

I am unable to fap to or derive sexual pleasure from Nepgear because my mind seems to register her as a sister-figure rather than a potential mate.

I feel uncomfortable looking at lewd pictures of her because she feels like family.

I don't have this problem with any other neps. Has anyone else had this feeling or something like it?

i wanna make idiotic sfm/gmod and youtube poop videos with neptune. we will never reveal we are 2 people so it seems like were a huge schizo.

Adding the local news to the pastebin, mainly.

Never had this problem, but the best thing is to just fap to someone else, since you're obviously too emotionally attached to Gear.

My Nepfu is Noire and I don't even fap to her

Everyone seems to have a different opinion of what the local news is so if they really want it in then they can include it themselves.

I want to hold hands with my nep and Maybe have a fancy dinner at home or picnic and then propose to her with a ring I pain with my savings and then live a quiet life with her

Wouldn't you agree user?
Pic related is my nepfu

To each one's own. Your nepfu is a bit rough on the edges, but as long as it's fine with you, I have nothing to say.

Thus, I agree.

I want to have a harem of Nepgears.

Tsunakos gonna pull a bait and switch, hope you dont mind Gyas.

I wouldn't mind Gya either. I mean, she's an aspect of Gear, so it's practically the same thing. Wouldn't mind having a harem of both Gyas and Gears.

I'd rather pat their heads and be the best big brother possible

I want to get my suit on and find a ring for me and Nepgear's wedding.

Heres hoping she says yes since last time she said maybe.

And I'm back to nothing happening in my dreams, god damn it

Looks like IF & Compa won't attend TGS this year. Looks like the info for the next game will have to wait.

Good luck with the thread askings. It brings back memories to see other anons giving it a try, considering how it happened to me before The Promised Day, so I can only wish for others' luck and happiness.

Do you want to strap your sister into a torture machine and make her cry?

It feels like all this dialogue is completely made up.

And yet the translation is faithful to the original one. It's on Re;birth 2 and 3 that problems arise, hence the Re;translations.

Hey remember when I said I had some Nep U vids I'm currently encoding?
7 hours remain
Apparently visually busy videos take forever to encode, or maybe I just suck so much at Nep U that processing all that failure takes forever…

Meanwhile have some Nep I suppose.

Would you be able to save your nep from chaos before it's too late? Or would you corrupt them further?

Ew no
Even worse

I would save them if possible. But if they went full chaos, then I'd purify them. So win-win either way for me

Or you forgot to set the quality to good. Again.

Lets ask my even/odd roller that.

Even: Save Gear
Odd: Let Gear be corrupt

I'd still attempt to purify them.

Looks like I'm gonna be Dudley Do-Right

do not even consider the alternative

Oh, yes.

Nope, I double checked everything this time. For some reason it wants to encode at the breakneck speed of .20 frames a second. I dug a little deeper and it seems that visually intense videos take longer to encode. and these vids are about 3 minutes.

This is the webm i made last thread.

exactly

my 10 minutes playtime of Nep U

I'd imagine Blanc vs Zombies is going to be a worse experience for you then…

I want to be the best big brother to Rom and Ram.

Another Bad End included ?

all rebirths have them. at least I've seen that multiple times in rb3, probably in rb2 too. alt-tabbing out of the game fixes it sometimes.

for VII.. it only crashes with DLC characters in certain dungeons, nothing serious.

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

Best neps.

Prove me wrong.

You misspelled "Cool"

This Mother and Daughter pair is the best. How could you not include them?

Well, you can't put your nepfu below the others, can you ?

CUTE!

She looks so tiny in this pic.

You're wrong because I have boring taste.

I need more of little Neph.

theres nothing boring about lolis

No user, it's called good taste.

Is it weird if I am sexually aroused by the idea of dating and/or marrying Noire and cucking her with Uni, like not even trying to hide it, and rubbing it in her face

I'm like not even into that in general, I'm not disgusted by it or anything, but basically indifferent. but for some reason it really makes my dick wet thinking about it in this context

Yeah I'd say that's pretty weird.

ah yes, i find it to be quite weird. i would prefer it if you never brought that up again unless you will say that it no longer appeals to you.

Nep hearts were not made simply for us to break them.

Well, I don't like it in a malicious way, I just find noire cutest when flustered and bullied, and what better way to bully a girl than openly cheating on her with her younger sister?

I'm not even looking at it so much as ntr or anything, it's more advanced bullying if that makes any sense

There's a difference between making a nep flustered and emotionally destroying her user

That's far beyond bullying. That's breaking a person. Shame on you for even considering the idea.

user thats exactly what ntr is. malice or not.

But Uni loves her sister, she'd never be accomplice to inflicting such pain upon Noire even if she did secretly fancy you.

And as usual I want to play vidyagames in the dark with Nepgya while she stares at me unblinkingly from the corner of the room, waiting for the moment when I fully let my guard down so she can throw her body on me and scream as loudly as she can into my ear while trying to forcibly paint my mouth with purple lipstick

I didn't know how much I wanted this until now.

Oh shit, I thought the same thing. Well, it was more of doing them both at the same time to watch them both get flustered, but similar principle.

Think again, buddy.

sounds romantic as hell

What the goodness did I just walk in to?

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

This is not bullying, this is straight up NTR.

dog shit

You will never be loved by anyone, nep or otherwise.

Feels good man.

Gya pls go and stay go

I could see that happening. What a crazy woman.
I want to impregnate her and see if Nepgear's face becomes fat.

H-Hitler-kun? Is that you?

How come with MeiQ IFI gave it an oppai mousepad, but yet they dont do the same with Neptunia?

If you say so fam.
Also I'm 100% Yan Nep is after me and I still blame all of you for cursing me with her.

I want a Nep to be after me

You don't want this pain, user.

How can you be sure of that?

Had another dream.
This dream also had lifelike physical contact.

Those double dubs will just strengthen them

That sounds kind of neat, I guess that happens when you try to force it.

Maybe he should take a break from Neps

Stop, please.

I never asked for this.

I would but then my life would have no value.

But Neptune might ruin everything for you if you're not careful

Dropping some edits. Even an Alicegear for the costume editor guy that likes Alicegear so much.

How good at you anons at pleasing your Nepfu?

en.inkei.net/vagina/a/

Hey hey! Thanks much!

Oops, missed some spots. That plaid skirt was so annoying to select.

Never would I think I would be troubled by a Nep of all things. Neptune at that. Perhaps some time away from the Nep games is what I need.

What the fuck

How does this even work

Neptune will always follow you.

She wants your pudding.

Inside her.

Oh well. Guess that's pretty good. Let's see if I can get better affinity…
Oh dang. Guess I should go with her Chaos form then.
Well, had to get it with one of these Gears. Even if it's technically not Nepgear.

nice, not bad but I'm sure I can do better also for an extra bit of information

>user: 3 times
>Plutia: 10 times

I'm more suprised than anything knowing I can please ploot very efficently

user with 2 orgasms, Vert with 2 orgasms

user with 7 orgasms, Neptune with 9 orgasms

JUST

Perhaps I should leave the internet entirely and just live as a hermit.

Shit, nigger, what are you doing?

I did that with the intent of posting them here
Before I did that I used my name and got similar results.
So the post still stands.

Micropenis?

There is no escape.

I have some concers here

I doubt a goddess will care for a hermit anyways

I have that with like over half of the Neps, certainly all the ones on my top15 from the series. They feel like family to me. I have such a strong emotional bond, I don't even wish for any lewds, except in rare, deeply loving situations. I have such a deep love for them - a respect for them.

Well as long as is right there is hope for me after all.

And if he's wrong?

I'll haunt the Nep threads as part of my revenge.

user you forgot you anonymity

Hello Brandon.

Cool, we can talk about what's the afterlife like.

100 million billion gorillion hours for GIMP to load so I could make this

Meanwhile…

0-0
8-8
0-7
2-1
7-2
0-1
0-4
4-0
5-4
0-6
1-2
0-7
6-0
2-4
0-6

Well, at least Alicegear has 100% affinity for me, too bad I didn't give her pudding.

Poor Anonymous.

Forever and ever, even unto death.

I made one more, because I never make OC, so I might as well.

I'm an idiot, I failed to deliver.

>7 for 7 ecstasy

So we're going to meme this pic into oblivion?

This is the fault of you guys toying with memes you don't understand

What the hell is going on in this thread tonight?

Not videogames. Fuck off.

Someone say vidya?

What'd you guys think of the PS conference?

Boring.

Lastation is inferior to Planeptune.

But user, Planeptune doesn't make consoles irl anymore

Yes yes, they don't do that anymore but would you really want them to now? You know they would eventually succumb to whatever the other nations were doing.

I like their past work but sometimes, a sacrifice has to be made so that they don't wind up like them. Plus who knows how much drama & espionage would happen.

Consider Neptune and Nepgear being contractors a good thing.

Well I wouldn't want them to comeback because of those reasons. There are a lot of anons that delude themselves into thinking that the industry would be magically saved if certain companies came back and/or if Sega made consoles again.

Boring as fuck and the only thing worth a damn lasted for maybe two minutes and is announced for 2018

Well, a new Sega console would mean a new Planeptune goddess or candidate, so it would be a good reason to ask for it, but outside of that, Sega would only hurt themselves more by going back on the console game.

I want a N-Gear lookalike Game Gear, though.

Granblue Fantasy looks nice. I personally was hoping for more Kingdom Hearts 3 footage or something.

But at what cost, user? I'm not even sure they would make another goddess. Vert will be lucky enough if she ever gets her sisters from those new Xbone consoles

What about Vert and Vert ? They got a rather popular reception, if I'm not wrong.

They may have gotten popular reception, but it was, only will be, nothing but a dream for Vert.

I still want to believe. They would be a fine addition to the Candidates.

That would be quite the lively bunch of Candidates. How would they all fit in one party?

Do you think Vert would actually spend time with her sisters if she had them or would they end up being neglected because of her MMO addiction like Chika?

Gear with Uni as support, Ram with Rom as support, Vert with Vert as support
It works for a 3-person party, and you can add whoever you want or set apart Gear and Uni for a 4-person party.

Vert would definitely spent time with her sisters, but she would also introduce them to MMO. And you now know how Vert was introduced to them. In a stable time loop.

Support is the obvious, but I'm talking having all the Candidates out on the field at once.

Looks like it's been decided.

Oh no

there's always workarounds,
you know what you need to do user

Yes
I'll take it

What you do is play with her pussy every night, massaging, fingering etc, until she's read to take your monster cock, and then you are as gentle as humanly possible

Can't say I was expecting this.

Too much lewding and too little marrying in this thread.

Remember to spoiler lewds

Weddings are the best thing ever.

Looking forward for another one like The Promised Day.

I want to marry ploot and then have children so we could raise them together!

u wot m8

Why not both?

You mean you'd like someone to write another story like that?

Plutia as a partner does sound really comfy. Until she transforms

We have both in the thread right now.

My thoughts exactly. I'd love to see someone having the guts to push their wedding through this.

Oh hey I was planning on doing the same

I don't have a pic of Iffy in a wedding dress so bear with me
I want to climb Neptral Tower with Iffy and then propose to her on the top floor

I bet Plutia would like a ménage à trois.
Or a ménage à however many she can handle at one time. Which might be limitless and include people who aren't exactly giving consent.

I know it's easy to get intimidated by her but like I always say "plutia is plutia no matter how much she changes"

well I can only hope there's enough ploots in other dimension to not cause a conflict

If my Netowaku Netoraru Karemachi Kanojo worked correctly, I'd have put a wedding dress on her and attached an image of her for you. For some reason, the character maker always crashes when I try to use it, so instead enjoy this casual Iffy.

I think someone could write a story about their wedding, I'd love to read that too. I don't agree that it would be "their" wedding though, it remains just a story. You can't get your Nepfu's consent for the wedding. It's the same for Blancanon's wedding, it's like forcibly marrying Blanc without her consent

I'd climb Neptral Tower with IF too, if Noire can't go. She seems a good and reliable partner.

I wouldn't expect anything less from those who really love Plutia.

You got a point, even though in the case of Blancanon, it's more of an arranged marriage with IFI acting as Blanc's parents, making her consent null and void.

Which in itself means it's a good thing Blancanon never married her, I guess.

So apparently the options changes the amounts of ecstasy each of you has in the sex analyzer thing.

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work out too well.

Unless he was blackmailing her into complying somehow like kidnapping the twins. But you'd have to be really desperate and twisted to do such a horrid thing.

That would just make the situation worse ultimately.

You know what to do.

Can you survive the first 4 seconds?

A bump for lovers of White and Green

So Neps have been confirmed to adore the D. Sometimes they like to have yuri moments, but don't derive as much pleasure from it, and they prefer to be raped by tentacles. When it comes to futa, well, they aren't too happy about it.

No need for disputes any longer. These are the official results.

Well I didn't mean to upset you guys, allow me to make up for that shitty vid with this one.

That's it. Time for the moe gore and despair. Some DA for good measure.

>tfw watching the anime dub with you lot desensitized me to the american voices

I watched it without wearing my headphones. I don't regret it.

Nah, I'm done trolling. But if there is any requests for V-II or Nep U I'll try my best to deliver.

seriously wtf is going on here

Why does plutia attracts so much autism when it comes to deviant art?

she is autism

Does anyone have more of those pictures of rei being hated by nepgear?

Probably because Plutia comes off as an autist herself and they relate to her.

to be fair, she sounds like she's high when she talks and that's probably why I like her, too

You mean these?

There's one more besides these, and it's been posted in this very thread.

Yes, I saw them last thread but I didn't save them like a retard.

men-dont-scream.deviantart.com/

I've found endless deviantart pictures of Plutia and autism and I still don't understand.

Thank you user.

Nepgya

luigi no

There needs to be a wall built around deviantart

And make Tumblr pay for it?

They're probably taking pictures of 3dneptune being a disgusting slut because 3d is impure by nature.

I'd Nep her. Would prefer 2D though.

At the very least I can thank Neptools for the one advantage it has over the other one: Text editing in VII!

IRL Uni is super cute though.

She looks pretty smug there

Here, I'll make it up to you.

If she had a wig she could probably do a decent cosplay of her character.

Neptune's VA was pretty good dressed as Purple Heart.

I came here to laugh at you.

no thanks fam

and we laugh at you >(1)-kun

But neps have always been 3DPD, in fact mk2 was almost entirely in 3DPD.

3D models != 3DPD

user go high, you are home.

Actually you usually picture VAs appearing to look nothing like the characters they are driving, Lastation comes off pretty good in this regard though.

Kei's VA looks like Kei without the silver hair

>Still no Yandere plutia or BAD END plutia stories

What? you gotta mix up your shitposting once in a while

What about doing it yourself ?

Because I don't have the time for doing it and also I don't have any good ideas for those kind of stories at the moment, not to mention my grammar is not that great

Short-haired girls are cute.

Today has been slower than usual.

All haired girls are cute

Fuck, clicked the wrong file

Someone give me something Nep related to do.
No guarantee I'll actually do it

make some nep dolls

Make a dub on The Animation or a sample of it

Draw Neps doing lewd cute things

Rei in a wedding dress?

Also an ID change

I would if I could.

user you are funny.
No, you don't want that. You think you do, but you actually don't.

Not a drawfag, also point 1

In other words, I cannot deliver on any of these things. Nope, don't worry, I'm already brb'ing to Gameindustri

Make high quality Nep related heterosexual hentai. Full length with Japanese voices, English subbed. Animation quality must be Tsunako-tier.

Why do we always have these threads? Is there really that much content in all the games to warrant a daily general that's more consistent than the sun rising? I'm not complaining. The characters are cute and all, but I have a hard time believing that a single game franchise can be discussed so endlessly.

I'll file this away in "NEVER EVER" for future reference.

Well, now you've just gone and shattered all my hopes and dreams. What a meanie.

People still make Nep related content daily and for other people that want to get in the series

Speaking of which, what happened to plushie user?
also can I just record moreenglishNep U?

Taking more Nep soda ideas, fire away!

I already got Vert and Lemon-Lime in mind.

you would be suprised how much you can talk and make about representations of companies of the game industry as cute girls

Didn't mean to post Peashy but whateves

I think Diet Nepsi should be Lil' Neptune.
Nepgear should be that lemon flavored Pepsi. What was it? Pepsi Twist? I think that was it.

Here, have a Blanc.

Alright faggots, the time has come

>>>/nep/3563

I don't have the space to have both re;birth 2 and 3 installed, so I'll give you guys until the end of the week before I lower the priority and start progress on porting the re;birth 2 retranslation.

Man, if only I had a Uni.

I've haven't tried any game from the "typical Vita title" genre so I got Re;Birth1. Some questions for those that are willing to answer:

Updated the link since the original one wasn't working.

I don't have the pic but
Its never explained in game but attacks from the sides and from behind do more damage.
Yes the game is a grindfest but 16 is around the level most of us have fought and won against Black Heart.

Most of us prefer the Jap dub, there are a few like myself that don't mind the Eng dub but be warned that English Noire is really bad. Also expect bullying for admitting you listened to the english dub.

We do both here.

Mine would have to be RB1, with V-II being a close second. Vert all the way baby.

I'm not going to bleach her hair, I caused enough autism with Naturalgear.

The one with little Pii is best though since it has the red bits.

A) It's not much of a grindfest. You can grind, but it's not needed. The game can be beat around LV50-ish or so IIRC; basically if you defeat all the enemy instances in a dungeon once you'll have enough juice to move forward. Use buffs like a mother tho if you are going to in lower level.

B) Japanese all the way. Eng track makes my ears bleed.

C) Both. The games are largely easy to grasp though, so gameplay by itself doesn't come up too often. The story and characters though can be finessed a bit more though, which why they receive a lot more attention.

D) Hmm. That's a hard one. I haven't got to most of this years releases yet, but I'd say Re;Birth 3. Nice update to Victory and the Victory battle system in all regards and it's a long, comfy game that remains somewhat challenging for awhile after the main quest has been completed. Nep U is pretty stupid but it's quite nice for pick-up-games.

here's the pic in question.

No it's not, if you play tactically and fight each enemy in a new dungeon once you will be on level to face anything.

what the fuck? 12 is like the absolute most you could possibly need for that fight and that's really pushing it. 8 or 9 is about the norm. to be honest life rings on anyone other than compa aren't necessary either

I'm in the same boat. You can easily grind it but I hear many people can beat it simply due to de/buffs and proper equipment management.

Japanese, never really paid attention to english dubs outside of old things like Ghost in the Shell

Both, though after Tag Team Blanc I'm taking a break. I don't recommend that game at all unless you are a serious fan that needs to play everything. If you're a casual fan you can easily do without it.

So far, Victory 2. Maybe it's because I only played the RB games, the action spinoffs, and haven't dealt with the original HDN yet, but that one I'm enjoying quite a lot for actually having a decent story so far and actually having somewhat of a budget instead of just feeling like similar rom hacks.

Meant to reply to

Also Neptune or MAGES. are probably my favorite characters

I should really play it again because I don't remember the game not being a grindfest, not for levels per say but for credits to buy things. I still don't agree with the level to fight Black Heart at and I'm pretty sure the last time this was brought up people either suggested the mid-teens or were on the mid-teens. Either/or mileage will obviously vary. Thanks for the pic though

Also I guess as far as characters go…I don't really have a favorite, they all have qualities that I like and parts that are extremely irritating. But that's fine. Perfect characters are very boring.

R;B1's credit economy is rough and you have to remember to, above anything else, buy armor first. it's people buying weapons first that fucks them over because then you can't take a hit from enemies in the following dungeon and will get screwed. the other games are not nearly as bad about that thankfully.

i've noticed that a lot of PC players in particular have trouble with the fight, since it's the wake-up call of the first game they play. i don't really have a fresh experience to go off of since i stomped it first try at level 8 since i had already beaten the ps3 games and knew the mechanics in and out. i've heard 12 is a good safety net for newcomers before and that sounds fair, 16 seems very overkill. it's far, far simpler to solve issues in these games by playing smarter, not longer.

it's nice when people remember your OC

I'm not a fan of a Neptunia (I really didn't like the gameplay of Re;birth, the one game I played) but that first image is interesting. Self-sacrificial stuff is like the one thing that still pulls my heartstrings after all these years.

Is that from one of the games or just some random non-canon doujin?

It's a canon manga

it's from one of the official manga, around the conclusion to a pseudo-plot arc near the end (ch13).

Use buffs

I can't stand the English.

Both.

Have not decided on favorite game. Nepgear is my favorite (Neptune as well to a lesser extent.)

Its from Hello New World, an official manga.

Like with Yan Neps, it was eventually going to happen.

It's official Compile Heart/Idea Factory endorsed pulp, so this really all happened somewhere in the Neptunia IP.

The one thing that this series is quite good at is punching you in the face after spending an hour making you laugh (although it usually works out alright in the end). I guess that's a major enduring factor of it.

We Blancfags have work to do

There's also if you want to.

there's many things I'd want to

Yeah, let's make a nepstarter to raise money for Blanc to get implants. Maybe then she'll finally overcome her insecurities and find true happiness.

Yet you don't make them. You know what to do.

Be careful of what you say, user.

Only modest implants unless Blanc goes boob-crazy like a Vegas prostitute. The alternatives are hormone therapy or stuffing her face until the fat reaches the right places.

We have to make her dreams come true somehow.

I wish I had screencaped the one other greentext since its appropriate here, but I jsut say this, Blanc is perfect and lovely the way she is and her breast envy only comes from Vert bullying her, she just needs someone that appreciates DFC

Reminder that their dreams in V-II are not what truly makes them happy, it's what they think that truly makes them happy (which may or may not be true).

I think someone who truly loves her and who helps her overcome those insecurities so she can be confident about herself is what will lead to true happiness for her, instead of altering her body like that.

Vert having sisters would make her very happy though

Probably, but there could be things that would make her even happier that she doesn't know about. Their dreams are limited by their own imagination of what makes them happy. And I very much doubt the situation in Noire or Blanc's dreams would make them happy in the long run.

I'd bully Blanc.

Everyone bullies Blanc already. If you start doing it too she might finally break.

fuck you

Anyway I wouldn't break Blanc, if I did who else would Vert tease? See, I'm looking out for her.

I'm not a faggot so no thanks pal.

YOU DONT BULLY NEPS

OH YES YOU DO
as long as you do it lovingly

What do you think bullying her will accomplish?

I don't know, I'm not a Blancfag.
I'd assume you could see her hatless or something.

how dangerous would it be to lovingly tease Iris?

You would be "teased" back. Except she'd show you what real teasing is like.
Hope you're into BDSM.

neptune is the designated babysitter

Dicks out for the neps, guys

Why did I thought about Atelier's
IMPREGNATE REGGIE
when I saw this ?

I might be the only one confused here but what's going on?

our one and only God of lewd neps

/monster/ pls

youll never leave this perverted website

Carlos, I'd smack you if you could but those trips…consider yourself lucky.

Oh no don't try again

So apparently the glorious bastard behind this is making another nep set
With WH this time
On one hand, my waifu is going to get mindbroken and raped and covered in layers of cum
On the other it's lewds of my waifu, which is rare

Trying to find a mergear next time

Oh co-

Never mind.

If my dreams end up becoming more /monster/, I might just have to.

Just hope I don't drown

never
is getting caught part of your plan?

Aww c'mon

Probably.

okay. next time bring coffee filled thermos bottle.Throw it and they will chase it.

But I don't drink coffee! Last thing I want is caffeine to fuck me up

Spoidas get drunk off caffeine, it's a good distraction. Anyways, neps

Technically not part of Nepsi but still.

My personal favorite design

Makes me wish the HDD cpus kept them

Wow the speed of the thread has dropped considerably

Well it is the weekday and I'm sorting my Neps since the folder is a huge mess.

We dead now

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm lazy

Nepgear, will you get your own spinoff some day?

Big Compa, will you upgrade my toaster?

Gear, will you hug me ?
Uni, will you let Steamax have fun with your hair ?

Welp, I'll take that.

Nepgear, the time has come for me to ask you this since you said 'maybe' last time.

Will you marry me?

Oh damn. She actually accepted a straightforward approach. Congrats. Time for you to write a story about your wedding.

Congratulations. Now make the best wedding you can do. You deserve it.

Oh, and count on me to be in. I want to see it.

Vert, can I complete a Pro run of Gameindustri Gauntlet using you in record time so I can upload results?

Congrats user, now don't fuck it up.

So can I use Uni instead?

HOLY FUCK! SWEET!

Guess that means I'm gonna have to wear the ring and write the wedding

Welp here I gooooooo

Now Gear, I really love you for saying yes to my proposal. But theres always that one question I ask

Are you going to visit me in my dream tonight? …as a monster girl?

I see…

How about visiting me in my dreams as a regular CPU?

Well then, good thing thats been settled.

Guess Gear ain't a fan of /monster/

She's fucked if I let her go or fail my job as husbando and she gets turned into one

I want to make blanc dress and act like a boy and have really really gay roleplay sex where I'm dressed a priest or pretend to be her uncle or both and shit.

Neptune let's have pudding together

Since user got lucky with nepgear
I might as well try!

Plutia, will you marry me?
I a sure you that I'll take responsability

It's you again. Your taste is heresy.

Well…that's oddly specific, I'd be happy just with some roleplay based off her novels

How about we play video games together instead

THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE IN A ROW

Hey man, it's not like I want to be like this, my dick has a mind of its own

But surely your morality would prevent you from actually enacting those fetishes (especially the first one) on the Neps r-right?

Neptune will you ever stop teasing me just because I want to eat pudding with you

o-of course

Oh?
Is happening?
Better wait until the next thread killer

Please stop teasing me, I just want to have pudding with you

Just because I'm curious pudding user

Which one of you would like to have pudding with ?
and I swear to god if neptune says yes…

I don't think I can deliver.
Well I can but I assume its going to be shit.
8 1/2 minutes @ 30.3K frames, Challenge Accepted…(?)

Well atleast Histy is okay with it

Where the Uzume posters at?

Winning gold medal in dying.

y u ded bro?

I was playing with her.

No, not the dirty kind of playing because that would technically mean I broke Nepgear's heart

The most okayest protagonist.

I might as well post these

ofc I'd save it and thanks again fam

So Nepgear, how do you feel about our upcoming wedding?

…all right, I'll try that again.

Nepgear, how do you feel about our upcoming wedding?

Nepgear, since someone was so bold earlier, I also want to know what do you think life would be like if we got married?

Would've preferred a 7 or a 4, but I guess a 2 means you'd be happy at least which is all I could ask for.

Neptune, are you bullying because you're too shy to admit your true feelings

Gear, I can't say I fault you, I feel the same way with so many people watching us.

Don't worry, this only has to be done once.

Nepgear how do you feel about Neptune teasing me like this

Rei how do you feel about this

Yeah, most people get super nervous about that kind of stuff. At least she didn't do an 8 or 9 though.

do you love us Nepgear?

Due to the new filesize limits, Noire may now scream for 10 straight minutes on this very site.

This also counts as a simulation of an average conversation with her, particularly if your name is Neptune or Anonydeath.

Gotta admit, though she may not be my Nepfu, I would love to tease Noire daily.

Other fictional characters would agree. Including serious ones.

hey rei why so smug?

I need more Neptune in pigtails like that in my life!

nep would even look good in an afro

Don't mind me.

>ywn have public sex with Neptune in front of Nepgear

Are you trying to get me to post HNW pages?

What, she got extremely horny, couldn't contain it and needed you badly?

Are you implying we should be ashamed of helping our Nep in her moment of need?

Shame on you.

No but I wouldn't go fucking my Nepfu in front of someone and especially not in the bathroom of all places

Joking aside, i wouldn't either.

Have you seen the bathrooms in America? Dirty as fuck.

CODEMONKEY

Yes, I've been through them.

Bathrooms are only for cleaning, baths, and showers.

I wouldn't fuck my Nepfu in a public bathroom, that's unsanitary. But that doesn't stop me from me liking public stuff

Meanwhile on the modding front…

RE4 has a few of them! Also not pictured is Purple Heart.

Theres no Uni mod (Would be more logical) buuutttt…Black Sister can be Ashley for some reason.

her hair is kind of neppy

Rolling

Initiating trade

C'mon, lets go

Looks like I sadly got Neptune this time.

rolling for Nepu somehow

I didn't know that RE4 could be modded.
Or that people still care about it.

I replay RE4 at least once every two months

i used to be able to do stuff like that. i wonder what happened to me

You got older.

when does it stop

My question is when does it start?

When you stop having fun

You know what they say: Till death do us part

The Neps will live on but we will not. You will have to cherish what time you have ticking left with them

Will the neps miss us? Stay loyal to us, even if we're dead?

I guess it's good that I still know how to have fun

Well…that entirely depends on how you treat them. But they might miss that change of pace when you were around them.

The loyalty though, I'm not sure. They should be because you gave them faith and faith turns into shares and that turns into power for them

Plutia, please let me be yours

FUCK YOU BELDR.

No moments of breaking down crying when she's alone or anything?

Oh shit. I need this for the main story.

Rolling

Rolling

Go!

Looks like we're back to waiting till page 15.

She might have her moments like that, yeah.

Ay up lads new thread

oops