Big Harv is getting attacked in public now

tmz.com/2018/01/10/harvey-weinstein-attacked-video-restaurant/

Big Harv is getting attacked in public now.

White knighting for a bunch of whores willing to suck jew cock to be in anti-White jew slop.

it's like pottery

White Knights need their brains blown out on sight.

White knights piss me off more than Jews

What a pussy hit. Why doesn't Big Harv have a bodyguard or two for splitting heads?

backhanding someone like that is by far the most disrespectful thing you can do to a man, it's the gentleman's declaration of a duel

He didn't even slap him, he tapped him like a limp wristed faggot. All that soy turned his muscles into jelly.

I don't really care about Big Harv but who hits a guy who is 65 years old? I know it wasn't much but maybe he should hire some former soldiers from Israel for protection like he did for spying or whatever they did. This will probably blow up and some moron will probably be encouraged to try it again if they see him irl, tbh.

This was just your average Pedro throwing rocks at the sinners as is the whey in conservative christian societies.

Holla Forumscucks calling this white knighting shows how deep the soy runs, they can't even recognize civilized christian society anymore.

I expected more.

I see it as condescending as fuck, you're basically saying that they aren't worth punching because they're no better than a female.

opinion thrown in trash

*spits on the unbeliever*

He couldn't hit him harder if wanted to.

(((you)))

M'lady

maybe so, but I don't knock out people who I don't feel threatened by physically, I backhand them and then tell them to leave

Let's accuse them of being anti-semites. #SlapASemite

I thought he was in mid-50s at best. He seems pretty healthy though so it's not like beating an old man who can barely walk.

that was an incredibly girly assault

Good someone should unironically murder him

And it still looked like it upset the jew

Based, if he actually fucked him up he would have only got arrested

You can hear him say "why did you do that"

Daily reminder that Harvey didn't do anything we wouldn't have done ourselves.

it makes me side with him more, if you're going to slap one actually slap him hard, it just makes the slapper look like a homo

there's a reason this looks bad

He would have gotten arrested since it was on camera

He would have gotten arrested since it was on camera

He deserves to get assaulted off camera

I hate kikes because they actively destroy counties but the women Kikestein was trying to fuck were the same leftist whores who support their plan so I don't give a shit what happens to them.

It's still an assault that's just as illegal. If you're going to do something like that, at least not make yourself look like a bitch who would probably lose a cat fight.

AKA soyciety.

The times are changing slapping jews in public is no longer illegal

Fuck off nu-Holla Forumsyp. White men care about their women, now go be a bitter virgin somewhere else cuckyboy.

Hello Moishe.

that was assault dumbass, hell that was more than assault that was a case-definition of fucking battery

lol, this guy isn't only a coward, he's toast

At last I see, white women are truly enemy number one. In the current society the vast majority of white people are "traitors" from a racial angle, men and women alike. I'm not talking about race mixing here either, I'm saying from the kind of retarded angle that people like you approach the issue at least 90% of the white race are traitors. Now what are you going to do about that cuckyboy?

traitors get the rope too

Is that what they call the soy slap?

GOOD NIGHT

JEWISH PARASITE

this

copyright that shit

Yasssssssss he slayyyyyys! Slap that fucking rapist hunnie! 👏👏👏 Oink oink goes the cis male predator, Blumpf is next sweetie 🐽🐽😂😂😭

where?

I was expecting a Lil B tier knockout. Why is upperscale LA so pathetic.

Ummm, no. Anti-semitism is not welcome here sweetie 😒 Drumpf/pol/ 🚽💩 is that way hunnie…

who?

You thought we were fucking around didnt you? Remove the weinstein vid or this board gets nuked
#lizardsquad
#hopenoth8

You're just jelly that this guy had the balls to do this.

t. Polcuck

Nigger that guy's body is made of jelly.

I'm genuinely surprised Weinstein doesn't have bodyguards.

he probably prays for someone to kill him at this point

Put your hat on.

You are actually the embodiment of nu/pol/, redditor.

serves him right!

The hook nosed nu/pol/yp fears the Aryan white knight.

t. jelly-arm soyboy

You could get arrested just for that. You'll learn that and a lot more once you grow up and become an adult.

kek

Faked for sympathybux, old kike tricks

Why is no one commenting that big Harv looks wasted out of his mind.

Hes finished m8s, 1 year ago a man of Harveys weight and height would easily have had the confidence to slap him back minimum. This new abomination cant even comment on being hit with a quip.

will he end it?

Its always sad to see /ourguy/ get threated like this

This, if i had this much power and money and access to prime hollywood sluts as Big Harv i would do the same as him, if not even more.
Those sluts deserved it

It's all fake, set up for the camera. He's revving up the pity express because his ex wife wants five million dollaridoos from him.

How the fuck does this set him up to be a sympathetic character? He didnt even get hit and just got called a bigot. Its like a murderer bringing evidence that someone gave him a light slap the night before arrest and he got a booboo for 2 whole seconds so instead of death row he should just get life.

Like have him getting pummeled by a gang (doesnt have to be soyboys) and then finish it off with "your a dead man big Harv, everywhere you go Ill kill you"
Now thats sympathetic

Nah.

is that how white man punch? thats not even slap

Always knew the mossad was frequenting Holla Forums.

It was consensual, they all whore themselves for fame and money, it may have been a kike but how hypocritical have you to be to ignore the reality? They all asked for it or where all willing to suck off the fat jew for reciprocal services. Hence: whores, jew involvement or not.

*were* Fuck that, the jew shouldn't be the only one to get punched.

Yeah, whores are going to whore and jews are going to jew. Isn't it nice to see them start hanging one another?

You're a faggot. A full handed bitch slap would have rung back through the ages of kino.