LATE NIGHT DISCUSSION THREAD

LATE NIGHT DISCUSSION THREAD

pls no bully & no ban; want to consolidate the late night topics into one place

Workingfags like me only get to lurk and shitpost for hours on end during the weekends, and I get tired of refreshing the catalog every 5 minutes to see what threads are getting bumped. Let's get a discussion thread going similar to a QTDDTOT thread.

Sports are dying. I'm so glad I'm free now.

If you want to discuss a certain topic, then find or make a thread about it.
If you want general chit-chat, then why not try the meguca meadhall? Yeah, it's a honeypot that deserves to be gassed, and yeah the quality of discussion is lower than yahoo answers, and yeah, the dynamically updating text boxes is pure cancer, but it might fit your needs, seeing as how it's a chat geared thread and not a topical one.

they've been dead for a long time
if they were ever alive
raise your psyop awareness stats

I might be too much of a newfag, but I have no idea what the "meguca meadhall" is…

(Checked)
I don't agree. A lot of normalfags still watch sports.

Bumping for visibility

sport promotion and it's massive commercialization was a cheap tactic for people to feel 'loyalty' to their club instead of their nation. The same with the housing market, make owning property impossible and the people lose their connection to the soil and thus the nation.

All kikes need to be slaughtered.

SLAY ALL SPORTSBALLCUCKS

related

lurk 2 years before posting and especially before making a thread

The sad thing is that I've lurked my two years and plenty more

Who else here /drinkposting/?

Is this really the new gamergate?

(Checked)
Here here

(Checked)
Now I'm conflicted.

Not me, but could go for one in all honesty. Might get one later.

You must not be on the east coast user.

Nope, Commiefornia… kill me, please.

Have you looked into that group that's sprung up there? Looked interesting. Kinda badass like some of those Eastern European groups.

New groups? None come to mind. Name some off - need to jog my memory. There's old groups that I know of, but they're skinheads. Such as WAR, Orange County Skins and NSM.

(Checked)
Just tried to search jewgle for them, but I couldn't return any results. Some Anons have posted shit about this one in particular, but I can't remember the name. They work out together and stuff like that.

No clue then, my guy. There wasn't been groups popping up as a far as I'm aware of, but definitely more people expressing pro-White sympathy.

I would hate to be out there. How do you deal with it?

EAST COAST DRINKING

Pretty simple: don't go to sketchy places, keep a knife or other weapon on you, dissociate yourself with all people who will get you into sketchy places or situations, disassociate with all lefties and minorities, and do everything fun on your own property. It's pretty shitty, you basically have to use as much of your freedom to associate as possible as not to get nig'd or pozzed on.

YES SIR

Pretty much what I imagined - you can never relax. Kinda the same in the South.

YASSA

How is it the South? Does the South get good snow?