"White Girls Are Filthy;" Wives of Paki Rapists

More pakis raping White girls. All over the UK. They admit it's still going on, and they are doing nothing. RIP Europe.

"Since reports of a gang of Pakistani-British sexual predators in Rotherham first emerged in 2011, there has been a string of horrific cases: in Rochdale, Peterborough, Bristol, Aylesbury and at least 20 other towns across the country.

Even now white girls, many from troubled homes, are being violated by men who profess to be good Muslims. Such are the explosive racial and religious implications that, to our shame, many refuse to face the problem."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4936754/Wives-men-jailed-rape-blame-victims-too.html

archive.is/q9N4k

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q9N4k
wnd.com/2017/08/easy-meat-mass-rape-of-white-girls-by-muslim-gang/
jihadwatch.org/2017/08/uk-muslim-rape-gang-all-white-women-are-good-for-one-thing-for-men-like-me-to-f-and-use-as-trash
ia800206.us.archive.org/12/items/EasyMeatReligion
archive.org/details/EasyMeatIs­lam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They WERE being "good muslims" just as their founder raped little girls. What part of this don't Brits understand? And as in Rotterdam, you can bet any father who tries to save his daughter is arrested.

Never thought I'd live to see to this IRL. It's like the tent scene with the "long line of grinning blacks" at the end of "Turner Diaries." No one would stop them for fear of being called a racist.

They have no choice. They are so much uglier and less desirable than white women that they can't compete with them. No wonder they don't want to take their beekeeper suits off, and no wonder their men force them to wear those beekeeper suits.

All non-white women HATE white women with a passion out of envy. All white men see white women as status symbols.

won't let me archive it. first time have ever had this issue with a DM article. Any Holla Forums fags here that can help out? Obviously a reason they don't want it archived.

All non-white men*

Arabs have been invading Europe and taking our women as slaves for centuries. Almost all of the Ottoman princesses were slavic, the moors ruling spain all took blonde women as brides. Millions of non-white men are invading for a reason.

IS THE ARCHIVE WORKING FOR ANYONE? I WANT TO GET THIS SAVED BC OBVIOUSLY THE JEWS ARE BLOCKING IT FOR A REASON AND PLAN TO PULL IT SOON.

The Muslim penchant to target “white” women for sexual exploitation—an epidemic currently plaguing Europe, especially Britain and Scandinavia—is as old as Religion of Cuck™ itself, and even traces back to muhammad the pedo goatfucker.

Much literary evidence attests to this in the context of Religion of Cuck™’s early predations on Byzantium (for centuries, Christendom’s easternmost bulwark against the jihad). According to Ahmad M. H. Shboul (author of “Byzantium and the Arabs: The Image of the Byzantines as Mirrored in Arabic Literature”) Christian Byzantium was the “classic example of the house of war,” or Dar al-Harb—that is, the quintessential realm that needs to be conquered by jihad. Moreover, Byzantium was seen “as a symbol of military and political power and as a society of great abundance.”

The similarities between pre-modern Religion of Cuck™ic views of Byzantium and modern Religion of Cuck™ic views of the West—powerful, affluent, desirable, and the greatest of all infidels—should be evident. But they do not end here. To the medieval Muslim mind, Byzantium was further representative of “white people”—fair haired/eyed Christians, or, as they were known in Arabic, Banu al-Asfar, “children of yellow” (reference to blonde hair).

Continues Shboul:

The Byzantines as a people were considered as fine examples of physical beauty, and youthful slaves and slave-girls of Byzantine origin were highly valued…. The Arab’s appreciation of the Byzantine female has a long history indeed. For the Religion of Cuck™ic period, the earliest literary evidence we have is a hadith (saying of the Prophet). muhammad the pedo goatfucker is said to have addressed a newly converted [to Religion of Cuck™] Arab: “Would you like the girls of Banu al-Asfar?” Not only were Byzantine slave girls sought after for caliphal and other palaces (where some became mothers of future caliphs), but they also became the epitome of physical beauty, home economy, and refined accomplishments. The typical Byzantine maiden who captures the imagination of litterateurs and poets, had blond hair, blue or green eyes, a pure and healthy visage, lovely breasts, a delicate waist, and a body that is like camphor or a flood of dazzling light.[1]

Got the archive to work by going to "archivetoday" and then to archive.is This genuinely enrages me. They may be "lower class" but still are kin. This is going on, the government knows it is, and won't anything about it. If any cause was worthy of an online crusade to shame to Brit authorities into addressing it, this is it. Deus Vult.

archive.is/q9N4k

They have been saying that for centuries, doesn't mean they don't want to enslave and rape them…

>Fitna, [an Religion of Cuck™ic term] meaning disorder and chaos, refers also to the beautiful femme fatale who makes men lose their self-control. Fitna is a key concept in defining the dangers that women, more particularly their bodies, were capable of provoking in the mental universe of the Arab Muslims.

>In our [Muslim] texts, Byzantine women are strongly associated with sexual immorality…

>Our sources show not Byzantine women but [Muslim] writers’ images of these women, who served as symbols of the eternal female—constantly a potential threat, particularly due to blatant exaggerations of their sexual promiscuity….

>While the one quality that our [Muslim] sources never deny is the beauty of Byzantine women, the image that they create in describing these women is anything but beautiful. Their depictions are, occasionally, excessive, virtually caricatures, overwhelmingly negative….

>Such anecdotes [of sexual promiscuity] are clearly far from Byzantine reality and must be recognized for what they are: attempts to denigrate and defame a rival culture through their exaggeration of the laxity with which Byzantine culture dealt with its women….

>In fact, in Byzantium, women were expected to be retiring, shy, modest, and devoted to their families and religious observances…. [T]he behavior of most women in Byzantium was a far cry from the depictions that appear in Arabic sources.”[4]

—–

It can't get anymore obvious that this is a racial genocide by nature and acted upon by all Arabs/Muslims not just "radical extremist groups".

wnd.com/2017/08/easy-meat-mass-rape-of-white-girls-by-muslim-gang/

jihadwatch.org/2017/08/uk-muslim-rape-gang-all-white-women-are-good-for-one-thing-for-men-like-me-to-f-and-use-as-trash

It's been established, Pakis are savages who drug and rape White girls with impunity in the UK. the question now is what can be done to raise awareness among normies and make these motherfuckers lives uncomfortable. If the government won't do the job of protecting its own native citizens, at least their kin across the sea can try to help. Any ideas?

"As I passed one tent about twice as large as the others, I heard muffled screams and hysterical sobbing coming from inside, interspersed with loud, coarse, masculine laughter and banter. A dozen Black soldiers were lined up at the entrance.

I stopped to find out what was happening, just as two grinning Black soldiers forced their way through the throng in front of the tent and went inside, dragging a terrified, sobbing White girl about 14 years old between them. The raping queue moved forward another space.

I ran over to a White officer wearing a major's insignia who was standing only about 50 yards away. I began angrily protesting what was happening, but before I had finished my first sentence the officer turned shamefacedly away from me and hurried off in the opposite direction. Two White soldiers nearby cast their eyes downward and disappeared between two tents. No one wanted to be suspected of "racism." I fought down a nearly overpowering impulse to draw my pistol and begin shooting everyone in sight, and then left."
"Turner Diaries," chapter 26

One thing that nobody seems to consider is the power of boycotts. DO NOT support mudslimes and their businesses.

Takeaway shop run by pakis? Hang right up as soon as you hear their accent. Gas station run by pakis? Turn around and walk right out the door. It starts with normal everyday Brits like yourself to stop supporting the invaders.

The UK is a joke. Countless terrorist attacks and rapes now, but they go after the ones that haven't even done anything yet. I speak of course about National Action and the like. Good job, Brits. You supported the Balfour Declaration and let Rothschild own your Bank of England just so they can backstab you just like they did everyone else in history. It's one thing how they treat their enemies but their own allies and saviours. The Jews are pure evil.

(checked)

Not a Brit, but that's basic stuff. Need old Holla Forums level tactics to make the miserable fucks know that we aren't a race of slaves to let our females be abused by paki scum.

This is Tony Blair's legacy that he brought down on his own people with his gang of Jews behind him:

"Yet, painful as it is to say, it became clear, too, that the men are not alone in blaming the victims. I asked the women how they would feel if their children had been drugged and raped. They agreed it would break their hearts. But, Mariam said: ‘It can’t happen to our children because they are not in the streets. We look after them.’

Only Nusrat and Nila were prepared to condemn the abuse without reservation. The others, it seemed, privately blamed the girls and even their parents. It became clear they had a very confused sense of morality."

The act of walking into an establishment, only to catch eye contact with the invaders and deliberately make a 180 and walk straight out the door is powerful psychologically and effective economically. It's a start.

Meanwhile you just ignore all the niggers raping whites in the US because its been going on so long it doesn't even get coverage anymore.

Problem is boycotts don't really work for us, or haven't in a really long time. The last time they worked majorly was in the 60's when the jews threw their weight behind the minorities who organize enough as a block to make it work. They work now for the same reasons. They worked prior to that with Germany for instance because jews used violence and the same methods to achieve it.

Whites always go for the easiest solution which is why they economically get played by the kikes time and time again. People should read Theodor Fritsch: Riddle of the Jew's Success. It lays this out and the reason why it works from over 100 years ago and it still applies like a playbook to this day. Without spirituality and destiny boycotts will never work for us in the way that we could actually lay waste to all our enemies overnight.

It's not a pissing contest to compare who is more fucked. It's a specific phenomenon that can be tracked down since the government won't. Eish, this place isn't as it used to be. Guess I'm on my own with this.

Then you shouldn't start the thread with declaring Europe bad when things are just as bad if not worse for you.

dead*

I haven’t given any business to a Saracen in quite some time, if the only takeaway open is Saracen owned I go hungry, if the taxi drivers available are all Saracen then I walk. I would even afford a Saracen as much as a smile. The suffering they have caused this clay is immense and I’m not convinced deportation is sufficient punishment.

Posh upperclass cunts would be singing a different tune if it wasn't just the working class here that has to deal with these shitskins personally and on the regular. We ought to force them into their estates and places like Eton filled with cultural enrichment and affirmative action until even their sissy posh sons are raped by shitskins.

Difference is that Europe is the continent and homeland of white people. It's far more embarrassing when it happens in the UK and the like.

Europe has been invaded by over 10 million, 80+ percent military aged rapethugees just since the migrant crisis started, with thousands more arriving daily. If trends continue W Europe will surpass the US within a decade. Not to mention the birthrates of mudslimes vs beaners means that if nothing is done Europe will literally 'leap ahead' of the US in it's path to destruction. But this isn't a competition, and nobody is saying this to blackpill you either.

Might as well make images of the articles.

Look, retard, this isn't for you. close your eyes, go to a safespace. In general, I'm not even very fond of Brits but they are still my kin. One could be my cousin. The thought that right now, a sweaty, greasy, repulsive paki is drugging and raping an 11 year out Native Brit and giving her psychological scars that will last a lifetime doesn't sit well with me.

I and everyone else here has a weapon we never had in days past. I'm going to email the story to every news outlet that might take it (kikebairt and every other conservative show) until I get I find a Jew editor/producer who has hates muslims more than he hates White Europeans and see how big it can get.

Going to try calling in to Farage's show tomorrow and see if I can mention it. the holy grail is getting it on Tucker Carlson, and the ultimate holy of holies would be getting Trump to tweet it out.

Commies and other degenerates can laugh at me, I don't care. But if everyone reading this takes 30 minutes and does the same, then we have momentum. Hundreds of people spent countless hours tracking down Shia Lapoof's flag just for shits and giggles. I think this is a bit more important, as it is our own kin being tortured.

I want to spread the story and expose it everywhere and try to get it onto the american MSM and embarrass the UK into having to act. No, it's not beating the Turk back with a sword from the gates of Vienna, but it's something. At least I can say I tried.

I'm not being edgy or ironic. There's an old Dr. Pierce show where he heard that Jews were raping and killing Russian children on camera, and he threatened to write a book on Jewish ritual murder and publish it in russia. This has me genuinely enraged. Anyone who feels likewise, please help. These are our own people.

Tony Blair, Jack Straw and Trevor Phillips are responsible for this.

You're honestly stupid enough to believe this. Aren't you?

No time to waste with a cherrypicking autist looking for an argument.

You're both stupid and a liar. But that's what being a christcuckold is all about.

Wow what a tryhard. Too autistic to realize I didn't even write that article you buffoon. Back to /r/atheism with the rest of the edgy teens.

Where is the rage? Where is the backlash? Why are those in UK labour party not slaughtered in their own home?

Reported for not even trying.

Are either of you fucksticks White? If you are and have any concern for your own kind being raped and tortured by pakis at age 11, wouldn't your time be better spent trying to get this story more coverage (as I've been doing for past 3 hours) instead of sitting here jerking each other off? Thanks.

Ah, now I get it. THIS is the reason I got a week's ban; for sounding too didactic and actually trying to get people to help me try to do something to bring coverage to an issue that is leading to thousands of native Brit girls getting raped by greasy pakis.

Kampfy would literally shut down someone trying to stop muds gang raping young White girls just to make the point: "b-butt, I'm the mod here! I'm in charge!" (do you feel in charge?)

Petty fucking bullshit to stop a chance to bring coverage into shaming May into doing fucking SOMETHING. You really have your priorites straight there kampfy. Like back in Dec when you banned any decent poster who was asking people to shut the fucking about "muh TRS" as a "TRS shill." Fucking Western civ is falling apart, someone trying to put a finger into one of a million holes in the dyke. What's Kamfy's plan? I know, "A WEEKS BAN!" Fucking place is a joke now.

Now you can go ahead and put "kike was gassed for this post" since anyone actually trying to do something to stop young Brit girls getting gangraped by muds after Blair and his jew camp followers opened the gates is surely a kike.

Try harder.

This

It's true. To be honest i am cool with Britain becoming paki or indian or somali. They deserve it.

Uppity little cunts under those table clothes. You should have no problem whatsoever beating down a non-White female. From your obese sheboon to spic marble mouth to suicide bomber shitskin, knock them all out then have a boot party on their face.

I shall do the same.

Kill yourself.

Does having to use Tor amplify your asshurt or does it just faithfully reproduce it?

When the time comes, remember that none of these people deserve a shred of mercy.

Why would they stop when the genocide they're after is working? They're Commies you retard, that new Communist party is very open about it but genocide of whites is the objective not an accident.

Yeah, keep playing that game. Keep swinging that bat.
Whites are getting a little bit mad. Next time we come, we're gonna make the Crusades look like Piglet.
Next time, we're coming Robinson.

Daily reminder that this was part of the plan all along, pic related

WAKE THE FUCK UP, BRITS!!!

here's the pic

Will British men ever find their balls and start killing their politicians and every single fucking Semite in sight?

are brits even aware? is it on the airwaves?
if you can't say shit on the internet, get local

It’s a very tricky situation at the moment, the Government will hand custodial sentences to anyone who dares object to their child sacrifices. This put’s normalfags off, they know it’s wrong but they rightfully feel helpless. This is going anywhere though, it will be the spark that ignites hell.

Is that why your men are abandoning you in a warzone for women in Europe?

They need white genes to offbalance the genetic degredation due to incest and the introduction of black genes into the gene pool.

For fucks sakes call them muslims already. Everyone can see through that newspeak bullshit

checked for burger detected

Eternal Anglos. When will they ever learn? smh.

Related OC for distribution.

This is completely normal in britcuckistan

r a g e

What the fuck is this new meme? What have I missed?

what happened in Rotterdam?

is it possible for you to pass me a pdf of this report? This is absolutely horrendous

how do we stop them?

It's how Bongs refer to all Asians, including Indians and Pakis. After all, there's no such thing as race, so "Asian" is just a geographical label, right?

Please full pdf.

lrn2bonglish

Form an organized crime gang dedicated to fucking over brown asians and niggers exclusively. Would you feel as if your morals are compromised if you were to kill and exploit undesireables? I sure wouldn't.

When they say asians they mean brown people.

Just google for the Easy Meat report/pdf, you should find it. Holla Forums still doesn't let you upload them iirc

Fucking hell, their page is atrocious. Do they think anybody will go through all that shit in the side panel? Most people don't have that much will and those who do don't go there.

Which is hilarious because in a way, the shitskins cuck themselves out of leadership positions this way. Whites conquering muds even in defeat. Not to mention the janissary praetorian guard which was made up almost entirely of slavs, or all the greek courtiers. The turkroach's muhdik and laziness cost him all the top positions in his own empire.

Kek, I remember vid related.

Looks underage, please tell me she's not underage.

god this fucking hurts to watch

Honestly, I hate Muslims but I think this is a racial moreso than a religious problem. It's a bit of both, but Pakistanis in the UK are quite literally the worst variant of Paki imaginable, basically trash from a city called Mirpur.

The economic elite of the Ottoman Empire and early Turkish Republic was pretty much exclusively Greek and Armenian. Those Turkish rugs? Something like 90% of the rugmaking factories in Izmir were owned by Greeks. The industrial factories that opened up in Istanbul in the 20s and 30s? Greek-owned.

And it's the same pattern all over the MENA region: Greeks, Armenians, Lebanese Christians, Coptics etc dominated or still do dominate the economies of these places.

If there are Pakis in your streets, start patrolling them. Work out. Get fit. Get armed. They will only fuck off when you show them you are a lion, for they are an eternal hyena.

Found it:
ia800206.us.archive.org/12/items/EasyMeatReligion of Cuck™/easy%20meat%20Religion of Cuck™.pdf

Synopsis is pic related

Replace the stupid fucking filter with isl­­­am.

other html: archive.org/details/EasyMeatIs­lam

>archive.org/details/EasyMeatIs­lam
And remember to remove the symbols from the html afterwards or it won't load

She's of legal age

I uploaded a copy to /pdfs/ a few weeks ago.
>>>/pdfs/6813

They deserve it for fighting the wrong side in ww2
Shabbos goy got played.

thanks

Sad, but true. Only one man can make white girls great again.