$700 million new US Embassy built in Kurdistan

This embassy will be the 2nd base, after Baghdad.

There are currently 30 consulates, six honorary consulates, and six foreign trade offices in Irbil. The latest to open in Kurdistan was the Japanese consulate on Jan. 11. None anywhere near the size of the US project. Iran’s view was expressed by IRGC Brigadier General mohammad the pedo goatfucker Hossein Rajabi when he said that ” the opening more than 30 consulates is not normal”.

The upgrading of the size of the US presence in Irbil, followed by the confidence with which KRG President Masoud Barzani went ahead with the referendum, has in diplomatic speak
“absolutely nothing to do with US plans to control the dominance of Iran in Iraq” (the unintended consequence of the 2003 war).

archive.is/fE61s

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/09/30/state-department-u-s-does-not-recognize-kurdistan-independence-vote/)
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/09/26/u-s-warns-kurdistan-referendum-will-increase-instability/)
oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Kurdistans-Huge-Oil-Reserves-Lend-Credibility-To-Iraqi-Claims-Of-115-Billion-Barrels.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This base is basically a way to pawn the Iranians and Turkish states, so they can't get Iraq.

why do they need such a large office building?

not a country

Not yet. Referendum was completely one-sided. If America is building an embassy, then ZOG is onboard, which means it's happening.

Kurds are based because they kill turkroaches

Forget it kike, you're not getting a second Israel.

There is still a great deal of oil

Who knew?

They're going to push for a Kurd puppet state because it's a compromise for failing to overthrow Assad. Combination of captured Eastern Syria and Northern Iraq. This will give them an unfettered oil pipeline.

bump

Sage because you added nothing and are a faggot.

What? I'm working on an image.

The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend.

Second? With Catalonia's referendum I'm sure they are getting a third now, the trifecta of cultural destruction

A third Israel now*

Exactly.

So the US is telegraphing that Kurd independence is a done deal. Interesting. Assad is going to need to get busy advancing his troops as much as possible to regain lost territory. Combine this with the kike bragging about the greater israel plans, and everything seems to be in motion. I could see Turkey fucking everything up though.

Think of all the goals, plans and projects that were underway and or already financed before Trump got in office. Even if he's a straight up guy, in order to win and not bankrupt or implode US wealth and influence he would need to at least initially work with the institutional and financial momentum that be. Only later possibly dovetailing it into better things.

I'm not knowledgable enough to guess with much accuracy all the good or bad effects of Kurdistan, but the above I believe is sound logic in any case.

I'm generally highly opposed to nation-building. But these plans were likely already bankrolled and heavily invested in. Tiny bites. Tiny little bites.

and you keep not doing anything about it

What should we be doing?

Stop siding with kikes for starters

Make that four, with Ukraine.

How could a building in bumfuckistan cost 700 million dollars?

These exorbitant building costs reek of money laundering. I don't suppose any plans of where the money must be spent would be made publicly available seeing as it's funded by taxpayers? Actually… would it be worth looking into some of these ridiculously expensive government building projects? There's just no way a building such as this needs to cost 700 million dollars.

In case anyone has trouble sometimes spotting genuine shills when that word is thrown around so much on this board, this is a pretty textbook example.

No no no, you see they've already crossed the river and are on the offensive the decisive battle before that point was won by the Syrians which is why the Kurd's being propped up is happening. The Kurds going independent and grabbing as many oil fields as possible is pretty much the CIA's last option before they're forced to start dropping all pretexts and going in personally. The Russians have already stopped standing by and have already started actively fighting with their own forces now that the CIA is going after them too. It's Plan D, because Turkey's failed coup didn't work out so well.

btw CIA offed a Russian general, it's that serious right now.

This.
I'd say 100mil tops for that complex.
Thing is they are probably building hell bunkers and defensive features so cost will be higher.

Still not 700mill and yes it will be money laundering as usual, what do you think governments are for…

That's like saying malaria mosquitos are based because they killed subhuman offspring. I'm still pouring bleach in my storm drains.

lieutenant general, no?

Even 100 million seems high.
I dunno, I built my 2 story house myself out of salvaged materials I got from hanging around demolition sites, can't call myself an expert but I like to think I know a little about basic construction techniques from talking to the workers and taking their advice. Obviously this is a slightly bigger project, but think about it. Like, what's a bunker? An underground concrete room? Build that out of Roman style concrete, cheap as fuck, very durable, and it doesn't require rebar (which is brittle) so it can actually absorb more impact that standard concrete structures.

I mean I get what you're saying about extra defensive measures that would need to be implemented, don't suppose you know what those might be would you? Camera systems are cheap as hell, including infrared systems. I'm scratching my head trying to think, because this is more of an embassy than a military base, right? …Right? And of course they wouldn't use recycled materials but even so.

Whoops, I meant to ask this in that last post, sorry for the double post here.

If someone did want to look into how exactly that money would be spent, and which companies would be contracted to perform their cheap 3rd world labour, don't suppose anyone could point that someone in the right direction to get started?

?????

tell that to the US government. they have some serious problems with who their allies should be. after all, I live here and that's why I'm a hermit.

Neither is Kosovo, but that didn't stop neither the embassies nor Bondsteel.

Officially the US says they won't recognize the referendum (breitbart.com/national-security/2017/09/30/state-department-u-s-does-not-recognize-kurdistan-independence-vote/) and that the referendum might increase isntability (breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/09/26/u-s-warns-kurdistan-referendum-will-increase-instability/) while they build the embassy.

This is classic American diplomacy, saying one thing while doing the exact contrary and feigning innocence.

Also do you guys remember the Neo-Con map for the Middle East, published by Ralph Peters in the Armed Forces Journal?

Where the hell do those skyscrapers come from? Is there anything in Kurdistan you couldn't parkour over? Or will the US presence bring so much prosperity that tall buildings occupied by banks, no doubt will just spontaneously sprout like mushrooms?

I remember this map. It was so delusional, and so obviously crayoned by a child who's never read a book that wasn't about Jesus, that I was laughing back in 2006, or whenever it came out.
Like nuclear-armed Pakistan will be okay with partition of the Tribal Areas (where the cheap labor and cannon fodder comes from)

Back in reality, notice how a free, independent, US/ZOG-occupied Kurdistan sits on the road between Israel's fragile little borders and Iran's massive tank army? Not a coincidence. Though, if this means Israel is shifting to Kurdistan as a buffer state, ISIS will have outlived its usefulness. Watch for the US to again do the bidding of the Jews by taking more active measures in Syria to "defeat ISIS," now that the yids have no further use for them.

Many on Holla Forums will respond with Based Trump memes.

BUMP FOR WORTHY THREAD
BUT LAS VEGAS WILL HIDE IT

Funny and true. But

Good eye mate.

But what I find far more telling than the buffer state status is the fact that Kurdistan has 45 billion barrels of oil (which would put in tenth place worldwide, behind Libya but ahead of the USA) and would border Greater Israel.

oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Kurdistans-Huge-Oil-Reserves-Lend-Credibility-To-Iraqi-Claims-Of-115-Billion-Barrels.html

it's clear from what's happening that they're quite serious about implementing it. At least in good part.

Notice how Kurdistan would directly border Greater Israel? It's literally meant as a kike buffer state that would help (((them))) in future conflicts with muzzies and provide oil.

Of course, Turkey will never ever give an inch of land to Kurds, and they are important enough (Bosphorus + 2nb biggest NATO army) that ZOG won't push the issue. Kurdistan in Iraq and Syria is, however, a real danger and has to be prevented at any cost.