4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game to play while you have pneumonia?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
japansquare.com/search.asp?bunrui1=15&bunrui2=39&bunrui3=11
exhentai.org/g/945882/2d77566ffe/
g.e-hentai.org/g/915084/e950c70c0e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Morning everyone!

Holy shit today was fun. That whole Hillary thing was a blast. Are you ready for a Trump presidency?

Other than that I played links awakening, not having as much fun as I did OoT sadly. Might look for something else tomorrow.

Hey

Morning folks, hope you had a good weekend. made some chicken-stuffed garlic bread, and had some buddies over to watch blue blazes. Pretty good times were had
Coworker is a lazy nigger that did literally fucking nothing all weekend and left me with a pile of extra shit to do tonight. Gonna head over to toronto this weekend I think
Also, I'm quitting weed. Been doing it daily for 5+ years and I'm sick of the shit. I forgot why I even got into it.

Never had it but I'd say pandemic.

i-its 4am right?

Never seen the thread this dead before.

Hows your day been user?

both of my knees are either twitching or uncomfortable or have a dull pain

send halps

Still have to register to vote. I don't even know how. Took a picture of my gaming setup earlier today. New VCR should be coming in this week. I ordered it LAST sunday, but the person who I bought it from said they were in the hospital all week for heart palpitations. I'm starting to think kek doesn't want me to own a good VCR.

I was a little epileptic that Hilly was Ill and now I'm a full
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
chanter

>>>/metav/5488

So turns out the official meta board's deprecated in favor of the contact email, without telling anybody except the mod cabal

On the bright side save-as-original-filename works again if you click on it, save as link is borked

Mystery Dungeon is nice if you are sick.

Had a similar problem, it went away after I did some basic exercises.

i can't fucking do it
i'll die

What did Hilary do now?

Evening everyone?
Whats everyone drinking tonight?
Why are tomboys the best too?

Ayy trump will win by the power of Kek

Definitely not 4D chess.

That Kramer painting is fucking great

I haven't had this much shitposting since the Jeb days.

Where you been user?

She fucking had a stroke or some shit on camera.

Today, I hung out with my mom and we made her a resume and then she applied at the hotel I work at for housekeeping and she got an interview already!

My mom was a drug addict for about 25 years, she's been clean off methamphetamines for 21 months and she's finally looking at getting a job and not sucking gubmints dick. I'm so proud of her. Only a few years ago, I kind of just wanted her to die so she didn't have to fuck up my life and steal all my money and stuff. Things have changed so much.

Oh and some nice small family bought my collection of PS3 games for 80 dollars. I was really happy, I didnt' think I'd get that much.

I'm also really drunk off tequila, eating delicious homemade pizza the gf made me, and chilling with my cat.

Good day, anons.

Hillary is Jeb with a Penis

Why are foxgrils the best?

I've honestly not been taking notice of what Hilary's been doing this entire election.

I wish I did this.

Absolute madman.

Maybe people are just losing interest? I don't know..

Never had pneumonia, but I usually play SoTN on my PSP when I'm sick.

Tomboys are the best because tomboys are the best.

Damn user sounds like you had a rough childhood, glad life is looking up.

I'm stealing that line.

amazing, we really for another banning spree?

exercises make it worse

Fucking why, just reduce your calorie intake. You won't lose weight if you starve yourself for a while and then continue to eat shit as usual.

Consider visiting a physician. You don't want your knees to get fucked, believe me.

You are missing out on goofy seizures, her puking up snot, and now this. Its fun!

I watch a lot of shows too. My days are about 1/3rd gaming, 1/3rd watching shit, and 1/3rd shitposting.

Just took it a bit to start up. I think we lost a lot of the main regulars lately. Probably school starting up didn't help along with the mods being a shit.

>>>/gaschamber/

I fucked one of the fags here. How does that make you feel? :^)

sorry that was stupid
i'm just reducing my portions by like 2/3 for a bit
this morning i ate a bit too much so i was supposed to make up for it :(

I wasn't up for it the last 4 or 5 days. You have no idea how pissed off I was the VCR hasn't shipped. It STILL hasn't. but it should be going out today. I don't know if I believe the whole hospital thing the eBay seller told me, but at least I should have it in my hands soon.

Glad to hear your life is improving.

We can't go one day without a political happening can we? Kek worship as a government sanctioned religion when? I want tax exempt status for shitposting & neet money for religious reasons.

too late

as well as all my other joints

which one?

you're living the meme, my friend.

I quit drinking a month ago and it's going breddy gud. I just work out now instead. No more hungry skeleton, gotta get ready to Make America Great Again

Regarding Hillary, all I can say is that the meme magick is working, lads. It will all fail if we doubt it for a minute, though

neither pity nor empathy
ever since homoko and belrose these threads have been absolutely fucking gay and never recovered

Good Morning everybody!
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

Sorry for the lateness, just finished changing to Mint and had to set up my proxy again.

I haven't had Pneumonia since I was in highschool. But my general go-to games when I'm sick are really relaxing comfy games like Harvest Moon, Cooking Mama, Animal Crossing, etc.

Water again.
Tomboys are undoubtedly the absolute best.

Also, did I see that photo in the comfy battlestations thread?

Makes sense. Summer is over for sure.

I don't blame you, that would put me in a bitter mood as well. I probably won't post for long, alcohol and pain killers are kicking in.

wew that webm, today has been a great day

Yeah it was there, I remember seeing it

Good morning mother fuckers

That the vid we watched this morning?

Or does someone else here happen to know about this weirdo

How you liking Mint?

Well on September 11 2001 the Twin Towers fell down with the details covered up
On September 11 2016, 15 years later a Decrypt old lady fell down with the details covered up
What a day to be alive

maybe it's you, the cancer, shooing away potential future suiciders from the threads

If anyone's got links or whatever I will watch them. I've lost all will to keep following with the US politics.

Take a guess.

It is pretty fucking hilarious that Trump is quite literally being memed into office.

>tfw no qt foxgril gf who enjoys being bullied and bullying

Different user but I've had it for a few months now and it's pretty good for shitposting

Saw a sign for a new vidya store or something while on my way home tonight, but didn't have enough gas to double back. Think I'll check it out tomorrow. Best case scenario I find another decent place for finding older games at reasonable prices, but I won't know unless I try.

Been forcing myself to better my life every day. Today I google searched another Chicago thrift store I've never been to. Biked there &….it was disappointing. Some resale places are just depressing. Made maybe $40, but at least I know that location sucks now.

Shitposting in Neet RV for traveling the country ripping people off seems more likely every day.

The trees in my yard are starting to drop leafs everywhere. I fucking hate it. Fuck fall, fuck winter.

Morning user, hows your day so far?

Vid related

hi

your self?

I'll learn how to post webms one day…one day.

So did anyone figure out what fell out of her pant leg?

why are there so many eslfags on Holla Forums Holla Forums

As always.
EU4 is a nice comfy game, shit gsg but it's just a map painter with solid game mechanics.

Well fuck.

Anyways guys how's it going? I've been doing pretty fucking shit, got a job at a grocery store, the girls are all ugly, old, or already dating someone, the guys are all gay, or chads, the only guy I'm getting along with is the manager of the meat section, He's a nice guy. Speaking of the gays they're all coming onto me and don't even have the decency to ask if I'm gay, which I'm not, nor do I think I act it, so I don't know what the fuck they're doing but it's pissing me off.

Worked Saturday so I have today off, what should I have for breakfast?

Oh no kidding, I've been watching some of his stuff lately. Its silly but fun.

Not that I heard of. Leading theories are either some form of leg brace or a catheter clip.

Didn't even realize it was 4 am. Absorbed in my gay little puzzle game again. Can't wait to get new headphones so I can listen to music while I play again. These phone earbuds suck ass.

Do you always have that fucking flag on because I swear it's you.

Thank brother.

Sex with myself would be masturbation silly. Now if cloning technology works.

It's not hard fam. Go check the webm thread and someone would have posted that "How to make a webm" thread.

Because they are cute.

Because they are the cutest.
Why are they cute to you is the question

bye

it was pretty good

Coughing fit Pants of shit

shoo spider

Pretty nice so far. It's cozy. Feels a lot lighter.

Nice, sounds like it's worth a look-see. Here's hoping you find a gem.

sounds comfy as fuck, gas is expensive though.

Heyo spiderfag

I meant decrepit, it's my fucking keyboard
Also I'm Australian

Morning. Got PDFT qued up for me when I get home. So tired though so I might just collapse when I get home for work today.

Haven't gotten pneumonia enough to have some sort of favorite game to play.

What happened with shillary again?

That's pretty swag.

What kind of puzzle game?

I thought you meant Linux Mint

being gay will soon be the default for white men, goy
tell them to fuck off

there's too many faggots in here to properly guess
more likely none of it happened to begin with, you nigger

Breakfast burritos!

At least you are making money. Buy anything fun with it yet?

Heres her coughing up nasty shit

Cause they are more relate able probably.

Jigsaw puzzles. I got an animu one and a japan one in a bundle ages ago. Been working through the animu one.

Yeah, I suppose I've been lucky. A lot of places around here can be pretty hit or miss, but I've got some decent options for finding stuff locally. Still, most likely if it's a store focused on older games, they're going to be trying to scalp. I'll try my luck with it though.

The plan it to pay for gas by ripping people off on the road. Realistically it's just going to be a regular car, but I really do want to travel the country.

Glad to hear user. Did you go cold turkey?

You avatarfagging lad? Get with the times, tripfagging is the cool new thing.

Can you even game on that?

See my various youtube links this thread.

Short answer she had a stroke on camera.

Ha oh I thought you meant that one guys videos

saved, kek

So, /4 AM/ - Ivanka or Tiffany?

Kek she gonna die before she gets to lose to Trump.

Can I do that? I'm worried I might get fired if I tell them to fuck off or leave me alone honestly, I'm already on kinda thin ice because no one really likes me.

God no.
A safe to (soon) keep my money and precious metals in

c'mon nao boi. honestly tho monica gimme sumn like lumines

been ready monica bong bong

wuz good family

register? depends on state n county but look up

you prolly gon need selective service no. proof of residence n at least one valid photo ID tho tbh

LET'S GET IT ON

an you ain't even have to use yo AK?

decrepit thooooooo fam c'mon nao monica gottdayuuum

tiffany fa sho fa sho

Whichever one's in the white dress.

That's a plausible reason.

Oh please continue. I want to see how angry you get over some faggots on an imageboard.

Is she an ayy lmao?
Is that why Trump's building the great wall?

Old Trump webm for you if you haven't seen it yet.

Neither

if they are allowed to be gay, you are allowed to not be sexually harassed at work :^)
make it subtle at first, and if they don't back down, make it very clear that they are not welcome anywhere near your asshole

tripcodes or for pussies who are scared of being banned

i dare you to post ritsu

I only save webms that actually make me laugh. Those webm topics are just sad. 90% of them are anime remixes, fary;s mod fuckery, or allah achbar edits.

I save the best webms. The high energy ones.

Tiffany is uglier but sorta has that attainable girl next door look to her. Ivanka is pretty but always takes kike dick.

The answer is 2d>3dpd

I hope not. I think Trump vs Hillary is his best chance of winning.

You like me and never trust banks? I had a few grand in my room at one point while working that gas station gig.

Yeah but it wasn't like I had any physical dependence. Just spending too much time getting drunk and wasting time and being hungover.

Sounds like fun. Do you like chess, by any chance?

Don't listen to this man. He is a degenerate waifufag.

I want to play chess but haven't in years.

did you blow in from cuck/b/ or something?
telling niggers here to kill themselves is second nature, I type it faster than I can think
also, kill yourself
bragging about being a faggot is pathetic

Ain't you afraid of getting deported? Spics are only first on the chopping block fam, CNN says Trump is racist against blacks so its true you know.

If there were anyone I'd bet money on being a lizard person, it'd be hillary.

They ban me whether or not I'm posting Ritsu anyway.

I think most guys, even the ones chasing 3dpd will admit that to being true.

I'm no good at thinking ahead, so chess kind of frustrates me.

o I am laffin

shit lyk dis iz y i'm votin fo da niqqa right ch'yea wolf blitzer a fraudulent ass closet case w/ a coke problem fa sho fa sho monica balee dat fam

she ain't ugly fam she got da perfect deepthroat face dat shit good fam i wanna see dem eyes bug out fo'really do

i startan smokin mo n mo reefa to get offa otha thangs monica tbh i wuz sleazin out ch'yea foreal

Ivanka provided she had no kids or ever fucked a jew.

Good point honestly.

It's not that I don't trust banks per se, it's more that if you have 10 grand in the bank and a massive happening occurs and banks shut down well tough shit Johnny, you might never get that money again.

I prefer Goyim

True enough I guess. I dunno, I picked up Godzilla Save The Earth from my local game store for about $10 I think, complete. Online scalpers have it running for more like $60 or so, $90 if it's brand new.

Travelling sounds nice. I'd want to get out of the US to travel though, hit up Japan and Italy. I dunno, what are some non-mudslimed countries that aren't fuck-tarded?

Of course you can. Most of what I play on PC is emulators and stuff like AM2R or the like anyway, but you can just about run anything through WINE it seems.

fuck your self mod you dumb vapid bucket of cunts, just perma everyone you don't like or doesn't fit in your god damn cliche you reddit wanna be faggots

you going already?

nowhere to shoo too

how're you doing?

wow, it's actually happening.
I don't know how I feel about Holla Forums wielding that much magical power.

You have to have SOME standards user. This is probably my best trump Webm.

I have to do this before the Olympics destroys Japan. We're all running out of time.

KEK

Test to see if banned

Ehhh I don't think I'd give her a second look on the street, maybe not even a first look.

Thats pretty dang true. Though I use a local credit union thing. I will probably be a little better off in that case.

Your posts are so much more lewd now that you dont post yoza.

doing pretty all right. Looking forward to my copy of MeiQ's Limited Edition coming in either tomorrow or Tuesday.

We are the Thule Group

Yeah, same. However people always tell me I would be good at chess. You ever get people telling you how good you would be at smarty hobbies like so, just because you know how to use a computer? My family overstimates my abilities.

I haven't either, actually. I'm only sort of good at Risk or Monopoly, and that's because I really hated board game night with my family.

I suppose it depends on where you live and what condition you want something in, but Godzilla should not be that much. On US Amazon you can get it for the PS2 or $10 disc only, and $30 on the Xbox disc only. Just saying.

it isn't
might as well end your life now before you can't come back here to cry

That's disc only though. I'm talking about complete with original box, manual, and cover art and the disc in near-perfect form.

God fucking damn it, this shit stresses me out every time I think about it. I've got 2 maybe 3 years to somehow save up 6-10k to be able to go. I'll never be able to do it.

plz ritsu get dat fear mongerin shit outta here monica cnn gettn' btfo cuz nun dem ole heads up in the jew offices can figure out a way to effectively translate news to new demographics and make it ad friendly for niggas

also eybody in da hood kno dat nigga trump is cold af dude he a str8 g. jus cuh he from manhattan n i'm from yonkers nigga iz all NY love tho baby you already kno.

2 Holla Forums's man balee dem memes man or get yo self up outta them monica.

dey broke rubio, made cruz a cuck, got christie to bend the knee and finally hillary gon get got n hopefully pay in some small amount fo da chaos n stryfe she cause/helped cause ova da last 30+ years in her public n private lyfe muh g.

but dis ain't no power ne1 should cover or take pride in havin naw fam. dis is dem rare critical times monica.

well monica you prefer a different type of female on da planar level correct?

FUKN THICC MONICA
CLANG CLANG

yep

i suggest the bottom of my shoe

Nice digits friend.

Ehhh I dunno fam, blackouts happen quite often and all it takes for all your money to be unusable is a blackout. But really I just do it because it makes me feel richer than I really am to see the stacks of twenties and metal I'll have soon enough. Only bad thing is government hates cash only citizens or so I'm told.

Calm down there. I think you're getting a little flustered. When did I ever start bragging about being a faggot?

I think it's time to exterminate some ayy lmaos from earth and Trump is going to lead it.
Don't listen to this waifufag. He is a degenerate and probably a homosexual.

At least it won't be gay. :^)

Of course but when we all have to escape to the darknet we'll have to bring in what we can.

be like pic related, and also die at the end, thanks

Nah, everybody thinks I'm borderline retarded because I always have that spaced out, kind of dumb look, and sometimes I have trouble getting the words from my brain to my mouth. I'm pretty good at things I get into.

Still a problem nipped in the bud I suppose. Had an alcoholic grandfather, shit sucks.

Stupid sexy zaku

I'm really surprised he doesn't have like 100% black support. All the vids of him with gold shit and bein a pimp with hot models on his arm and shit should have done that. He does have 3x more than romney did though.

And yeah cnn is calling the hillary thing a "trip" now. Fucking media.

Of course the gov hates it. What kinda metals you buying and in what form?

If there were proof of aliens, I wouldn't doubt Trump to come out with the Truth.

say what now?

Eh, I just post what I got. I like sexy 2D, so I post it. sometimes I even post sexy 3D

DAMN RIGHT MAH NIGGA
unfortunately i'm short on any clang

the moment you asked me how mad I was that you fucked some faggot from the thread
which isn't an achievement unless you got yourself pozzed and will die

giddy up

If you payed for me to go I'd gladly kill myself afterwards.

You also like semi furry stuff apparently too.

Historically the Olympics do 3 things

Japan won't be Japan soon I'll tell you that.

Going to boil some water. What tea do I make?

ITS 4 40 AM AND IM FEELIN LONELY NOW

So 4am, I've decided to learn embed related. I don't know the slightest clue on how to play the piano, but I have one in my house and it would feel like a waste otherwise. I guess I just want to know it for future use. Perhaps as a surprise to someone, or just to show off occassionaly. Your thoughts, 4am?

Ah, I understand. I'm not as eloquent with words myself, at least when speaking irl. I guess it's a sign of english as my second language, even though I predominantely speak english and it's way more fluent than my spanish.

4am has gotten slow

I'm prepared for the ayy lmao wars of 2016.

I got fucked by that faggot pretty hard. It was a good night. Didn't like how he wanted to stick a metal pipe into my urethra but I went along with it. Turned out to be great.

Better than a waifufag. :^)

Buy some alcohol and be happy. Vodka-chan will keep you company through the night.

I'd crowd fund your suicide if anything

didn't the UN try that and Japan told them to go fuck themselves?

w8 wasn't the olympics in japan durin that time in akira or sum shit?

plus fam ey nycka tryna slide up in one his joints, casino, suites, w/e for bachelorette parties, valentine's day, MLK weekend eything monica bong bong u think a black person that ain't a gov employee kno wtf a democrat or republican is monica? shieet lucky if any of us vote tbh.

also dat bitch was wobblin like she jus got done w/ a 10 round fight n we ain't even at round 5 yet. that wasn't no fall like dat wasn't no moon mistuh solo massuh sir

yo i ain't think of that but yeah yea dude u ryt dey gon come fo dat 2d shit.

How'd dey escape the effex of nagano tho?

start w/ da harpsichord iz a lot more accessible.

Iced sweet tea.

That moment when all your good friends go to bed is the worst part of the day.

Learn a bunch of weebshit songs!

I'd rather the aliums give us waifu tech than war

I don't think I ever had pneumonia.
I've been playing the fuck out of Xonotic lately though.

Amazon also has one for about $10 that's complete aside from the manual, and in some cases you can save a bit buying the manual from another vendor.

But yeah, cheapest complete looking listing for the PS2 version is about $30. Still a farcry from that $60 up there.

You want to see something that's shot way up in price, go take a look at Kuon.

Media spins shit all the time. They treated Trump visiting Louisiana or whatever to help with the flood relief like it was a vacation for him instead of anything useful. Meanwhile Obongo was playing golf and Shillary snoozing.

shit looks fun
i might have to join sometime

Everyone needs to embrace the love known as alcohol.

Like I said earlier. Its probably half school starting back and half the mods being faggots.

Well chop chop, I ain't going anywhere otherwise.

Someone smarter than me should edit up a bunch of great Trumpimp moments and spread it around on black twitter

I loved when the governor came out and said Trump gave great exposure to Louisiana.

you're in for a world of hurt fingers and repetitive exercises that will take months and months before they bear any fruit
make sure you don't drop it like a crybaby after a couple days

so first it was you fucked him, now he fucked you
regardless how you turn it, it's sad and pathetic
I feel bad for your family, but maybe it's a good thing you won't breed

They'll probably be pressured to change "problematic" laws in order to host. I think they were pressured to criminalize shrooms in in order to host a world Cup or something if memory serves
Or I might just be retarded

No one is perfect
it's not like I buy furry merch or anything, just something different to whack to every now and again

Well fuck. They're hosting the next Summer Olympics?

Get some Blueberry tea

I'd never even heard of that game until I saw the ridiculous price tag.

What's Xonotic?

Mostly ounces of silver probably, it has the potential to skyrocket. maybe some gold but right now it's too expensive and it wouldn't skyrocket the way silver would, it might experience artificial skyrocketing so basically currency inflation, where as silver which is now about 1/80 the price of gold could go up to (if we look at history as a basis) maybe 1/16 the price of gold.

No clue what that is, friend. Harpischord?

That was my first thought, but I really like that particular part. It's more romantic in a sense, could be useful for future gfs implying I ever get another gf :^)

Ah I'm sure it won't be as bad. Or if it is, I don't plan to quit. I'm sort of resilient, in a way.

I doubt Japan would change laws due to some media attention. They've stood their ground pretty well so far on the loli/h-manga stuff in the past.

they always say that, and then they sit in the agdg threads and cry about how they are short on time, or life is out to get them and all this shit to forget the fact that they don't want to put in the effort needed to succeed

Get out.

Alcohol's humanity's best friend.

We took turns fucking each other. He was way more kinkier than me at giving. He did this thing where her grabbed my ball sack and then pulled down on it really hard. It hurt a lot but it was great when I came.

Variety is the spice of life. This includes porn.

How far into the furry rabbit hole have you fallen fam?

Nice! I wanted to do something similar but always have problem not buying stupid useless shit.

I've only got like one silver coin, thats it.

Just gotta find the right kind of weeaboo gf then. Or a waifu!

isn't the 1:16 ratio from a long time ago when there was a fixed exchange rate between gold and silver mandated by the gov't?

Yeah, Kuon was maybe only $40 a few years back. Not sure what made it shoot up so much. Part of me wants to guess it's because From Software made it, but then again various other From Soft games like Lost Kingdoms and Otogi haven't shot up.

I just get confused when I try to speak, sometimes. It's only been a thing for me in the last five years or so. Problems with my train of thought and stuff. I suppose there are worse things than everyone thinking I'm a retard.

Multiplayer FPS. It's fast paced and every gun has an alt-fire. I really like it though it's easy to get discouraged as a new player.

looks like another weeb NV rpg clicker

why would you want to anyways?

you've got shitty tastes in shoes

considering it's you, yeah it's super gay

they're banning people they don't like under the guise of avatarfagging

tea*

if half the things I've heard about what she's been are true about her then she deserves much worse then whatever has befallen her and more as well as all her fucking pars

Green tea helps me with that. It has a caffeine neutralizing effect that helps you focus. There's always nootropics if you really need to focus better.

I hope they don't cave but I'm hoarding doujins just in case

I'd let aliens kill every last human on the planet besides me if they'd give me a Ritsubot afterwards.

Did anything cause that?

I used to do something similar when I was younger but I started talking a little slower and more deliberate and it stopped happening. Happens a lot when I type though.

ritsu's still here

I'm literally a neet, though. Well, at least for now. And I'm the last person I know would bitch about time constraints. Lastly, if I can't move my ass downstairs and play a piano for at least a few minutes a day, I don't deserve the payoff at the end.

good joke
deathtrap
I'd rather go with a wife material woman, and play off the source of the track as some obscure classic french piece or something.

I also understand that feeling. Sometimes I just stumble over my own words. Or worse when my voice gets unnaturaly high or just different. I'm very self concious about my speech actually, which is part of the reason I force myself into voip's as soon as I can.

They've tried banning ritsu. Multiple times

A true gentleman of refined tastes to accept alcohol as your true friend.

You can only accept tea if you are willing to abandon humanities friend and the one true friend who will always be there for you.

Nah you would rather Aliens prob you rather then getting a waifu bot.
You fag

Precisely

No telling. But damn, it was only that recently? I wonder what caused the jump.

I haven't even bothered to check out From Software's other games. Any of them any good? I wouldn't imagine they're anything like Soulsbornes.

Damn that looks fun. That shit on Linux?

I mean it's a basic weeb DRPG. Apparently it's only about 12 hours long though which works for me, because I've gotten to where I don't like/finish longer games anymore anyway.

Not a bad idea, but I have faith in the Japs in that regard.

Does anyone know anything about matcha tea? I want to order some off Amazon but I can;t tell which is good brand.

And they've banned me over a dozen times at this point.

Yeah I'd never date a weeb girl back when I was single. Always the cringiest shit.

ONE JOB user
On the serious side, I would love to do this- but can't bring myself to death after such a great trip. Plus I got stuff to do and things to get.
I wanna go to a blowjob cafe ;-;

well holy shit
maybe the next time they actually fucking do it for once

good luck, nigger

my heart weeps

Yea I'm the opposite I can't stand wasting money on useless shit, unless I need it, I don't buy it.

I don't believe so that's sort of the natural market exchange rate, but silver lost it's "bullion" status now it's used in expensive electronics and things like that, so it's a weird situation of it's both a bullion metal, and an industrial metal, so silver companies realized this and basically flooded the market with cheap silver because they make more money selling it as an industrial commodity, rather than just a precious metal.

Sup niggas. What's happening tonight?

Doing some late night homework. I thought Music 101 would be an easy subject since I play some of it, but I guess I was wrong. Anyone know anything about music theory and writing music?

japansquare.com/search.asp?bunrui1=15&bunrui2=39&bunrui3=11
You can order some from here. It can get pretty expensive if you want the good stuff so make sure you have enough money.

Odds are god is coming in to finish her off, since america wont do it.

Just kill me tbh famarama.

I'm super gay as you could tell by my conversations with kysanon.

You're not only delusional about your waifu but you're also delusional when it comes to ayys.

I'm buying some vodka tomorrow so I might be able to take you up on that offer. To get fucked by you obviously. :^)

they have banned him though

sup nigga

I've noticed tea helps. It's not a constant thing for me, it comes and goes.

I think it's partly my diet. Lots of liquor, not enough fruits and veggies. Bought a sack of locally-grown apples the other day and it's not as bad the past couple days.
I'm way more eloquent behind a keyboard than when I try to talk. Mostly muscle memory, I think.

The worst is when I completely veer off what I was saying and don't notice. But there are times when I KNOW I didn't, but somebody misheard me and they act like I said something I didn't. It's started fistfights before because my cunt brother has the mindset that "When someone mishears me, I'm right. When I mishear someone else, I'm right."

I'M GOING TO MISS YOU DON'T GO

So what are you fapping to exactly m8?

From everything I've read BJ cafes kinda suck for baka gaijin. Most places flat out tell you to fuck off and the ones that allow you give you the nasty grandmas and stuff. Hope you like gummies.

I love collecting that stuff so I never get too mad at myself unless I blow like 300$ in one weekend doing it. Did that a few times buying figs and games and stuff.

I'm not sure. There's a site that's useful for plotting trends in price hikes/drops. Seems like the price only shot up recently, and I'm really unsure of if there's a definite cause that can be easily picked up on (for example, with Fire Emblem: PoR, you can trace it having a big spike around the time Awakening came west).

Aw. Even if I'm a well-paid and dressed like I got money baka gaijin?

yeah, I used to do that because it was easier to tell how long ago the post was, naive I know

nothing was lost was it
they just rolled up with their tails between their legs and all is as it was before, only now they look more retarded than ever before

two thangz bout this tho they got total fukn reason to say whateva dey want w/ dis. Secret service always take it up to 11 especially if there are underage colobmian hookers involved so if they gotta go off script n her health is at stake den yea they gonna b on that ultra serious g-man status n jus say dat dey was takn xtra precautions or w/e. pneumonia do hit ol folk hard but das jus showin hillary 2 b vulnerable eitha way. basically dis kinda like a wash as far as net voters, a lot ppl gon see it as nyckas pickin at hillary a lot ppl gon b possibly reconsidering but mos already got dey minds made up

das a good point monica. i'ma hit my pr guy up w/ dat idea

jus jokin monica, harpsichord is essentially a piano, may not have as many keys, but it plucks the string in there instead of hammerin it so it sounds different n u don't have the option of subtle gradations for the tambre because it bein a pure string instrument fam

sounds fukkin tyt tho monica

wouldn't that b 3d tho? i mean wouldn't u ratha aim fo a 2d matrix like reality instead of setllin for som dum robot takin kike batteries?

they eva try bannin todd tho?

Fam I can't even bring myself to look for a fucking PS2 on the local classifieds because I'm worried I won't use it enough to justify spending like $30 on it.

Hillary is kill.

You chasing any girls now that you are back at school?

I'm just wishful with them. They are just magic space jesus basically anyway until they reveal themselves.

I type too fast and end up switching words around too often. I accidentally said "always" instead of "also" in this thread for example.

And start treating yourself better, you don't want to end up like me.

Yeah. Alarm went off at 8:30am like usual and I went back to sleep, only getting out of bed at 3pm.
Didn't really see the point in getting out of bed.
QWOP according to Hillary

user, you just look at the time it was posted and check your own clock. It's not that hard.

Yeah. Don't have to use a VM or WINE.

Europe or Austrailia? There used to be a server in France, but it went down and the admin has gone missing.

it's never been there for me, tea has

why? I really want something which ill take me forever to complete that isn't completionist stuff

or the CIA

who?

I was pretty good at Music theory in highschool, shoot some questions

I just want to end up dead. I've spent half my life treating myself like shit because I'm too scared to actually put the gun in my mouth.

>QWOP

That will probably help a bit. Don't go following any kenyans off the streets though.

Actually yeah I've always leaned more to wanting VR. She'd look more like herself. She wouldn't be her if she looked like a 3dpd. Though her soul would be there so I'd still love her.

You should really get one before the prices get worse. Think of it as an investment!

I actually don't evade bans.

hey, look on the bright side g-guys! at least we're not cuckchan!!!

I have always had my standards sort of high, anyways. I don't really want to 'screw around' in relationships. Guess I'm mature in that sense.

Thanks nig. Will try, and inevitably you will see me here whining if I bitch out. Make sure to bully me if that happens, aight?

Yeah, that's pretty annoying. I mean, I don't get into fights about it. I've always been a "whatever, just forget about it" guy anyways, and I don't tend to hold grudges.

I SAID FROM AMAZON

or I skip one step and save a fraction of a second :^)

against the rules

it doesn't have to be a gun

If only bane didnt kill their best man, maybe they would have.

I thought the same thing but life has been looking up. Now I'm 26 and feel like I'm in my 30s. It isn't fun. Cut it out.

For now.

You need to get your dick wet son

You need to un-wet your dick. You're not even pure for your waifu. This is grounds for bullying.

washu need monica I sold a lot of albums, but i mostly specialize in da fat fierce beats

OHHHH FUGGGGGGIN SHIEEET FAMILY
DIS NIQQA FUKN NAILED DAT SHIT MONICA
BURN NOTICE
WORLD STAR

jus hike till u die monica or swim if u up by a ocean

try to take a shark out or sumn idk man

you gotta help yo self out first cuz ain't no body really gon look out for you

das deep family

this monica we well on our way tbh smfh

SMFH

Faggots ain't gonna catch me

Thats cause you wont do pushups, or exercise of any kind.

You are too 3D to fuck and also a guy, so kill yourself faggot. :^)

Im gonna bully you by leaving and not going on irc you triple faggot :^)

You just have no friends then. No loners allowed 4am fam.

The man with a stuffed animal as a friend called Sir Lions
Kek

I'll bully you alright
make sure you keep going

My teacher gave me a worksheet. Says to add the notes together and write on note in the blank that is equal in value to given notes. Can use dots if necessary.

If I have a quarter note plus a dotted eight note, what note do i put that would be equal in value?

In general I don't think I quite grasp the concept of dotted notes.

Talked to that one girl that I knew from elementary school. She lives on my cousins street, but my cousin told me she has a chollo boyfriend, and the she cheated on one of her boyfriends in the past. Wasn't really going to chase her in the first place though, she's way too tall.

Not much. Just doing my shitty homework. You?

See above. It's kind of complicated if you don't know too much music theory I guess.

Well, figurative gun.

We're pretty much in the same boat, then. I turn 26 in less than a week.

Thought about the swimming thing. Can't be fucked tonight. Puzzles tonight. Puzzles of cute anime girls or guys because most of these are too androgynous to tell.

Land of kangaroos and cunts.

Look up.

When will we switch sites?

>he doesn't know I'm a 2d animu gril who dresses up as a crossdressing boy
Absolutely not taste fam.

You are on a one way track to wizardhood

And I believe a man has to experience 3d to understand why 2d is better anyway.

Thats why anyone who gives a shit should piss off the mods any chance they get.

Probably. I'm like a turtle. I'll win the race through pure bs

Fine go off with reg then in the non fun non irc non m8s club!

write one note in the blank*

tfw converting friends to the PS4 Battleborn master race

you're against the rules now boi

wasn't that George bushes father?

I never feel like I do anyways

you had sex with my ceiling?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR META BULLYING
I'm going to ship you a dakimakura of vodka-chan, so your friends at the defence force can bully you.

Thanks friend. Just don't turn me into a meme. Rip wwew

same as usual
shitting up threads and getting banned

Why is that allowed?

To be fair if I did get a PS2 and a CRT tv plz no bully they are better for old shit I'd play the fucking shit out of it. I dunno. I guess I value my time too much. But not enough to not work a minimum wage job. Well I guess I value my time when I'm spending to make it better, but I don't really care if I'm doing something and making money. I don't know.

Whats with you and being around such shitty 3dpd?

I mean 3dpd a shit but you are always around the worst ones.

If aliens have been contacting our governments and haven't wiped us out at this point, they are willing to at least negotiate.

Installed Mint. Enjoying it, not much else is new though.

can't say I do, sorry Plank. I'm about as musically talented as I am athletically built.

I haven't actually fapped to anything furry in the past few weeks. I usually just jerk it to vanilla with thick girls. I enjoyed this one today though: exhentai.org/g/945882/2d77566ffe/

Fuck yeah, I'm gonna download that shit and give it a go then. Thanks for the suggestion.

Huh, interesting. That spike right at 2014..when did Dark Souls come out? Or maybe the new Fatal Frame game?

make it a literal, make a change in your life

I thought school started again in burgerland, don't you have a tantrum to throw in PE class?

report me then, might get yourself banned in the process if I'm lucky

dotted is plus 1/2 note length i think, so 1/4+1/8+1/1/6= 7/16 I think monica

because faggots wanna fuck or even get fucked by cute girls that have dicks and tell themselves it's not gay

The PS2 has a lot of games going for it, and most are either still pretty reasonable if you want actual copies, or if you get a fat one, you can set it up to play downloaded stuff off an IDE drive. Plus, PS2's have PS1 backwards compatibility as well.

I got a fat PS2 a few years back for $40 as a refurb and it still works great.

Ironic that without avatarfags its much easier to see the irc clique in thread.

I dont see anyone talking about jim, or jims wifes son.

The turtle only won because of affirmative action. Unless you're a girl or a nigger, I wouldnt rely on that option.

No. I can't believe you dont know who CIA is. You must be from Reddit.

I think that might be difficult with my mental history. But I would like a gun. Just to take it out and shoot cans and shit. Maybe pick up a Norinco SKS at some point. Pretty cheap out here.

This isn't halfchan. we know the benefits of Tube TVs & Vinyl records. Relax.

Because that'd a boy

I've never had an issue with 3d and it's not that bad if you're picky and highly aware.

Yes. I'm crawling in your attic. Come find me faglord.

Send me one. That sounds comfy as fug.

I wouldn't bully for that. When I get a NES later this year I'm getting a CRT for it too.

And just gotta self moderate yourself some. If you value your time then you should see the value that some fun will give you, makes you less stressed and all that jazz leading to your work time being more productive.

I'm too lazy to set up a sad panda account

Because some people can't draw actual traps.

Why do you still not have a NES. Do you think they're magically going to become cheaper.

..well everyone has their own circumstances I guess.

loving every kek

yea ffxii look all type of janky on my hd joint nycka

need to cop me one o dem

i wouldn't b surprised if dey put less qa time into pc cuz it's still easier to patch than consoles n piracy to some extent

w e w
Just for you, Soritsu g.e-hentai.org/g/915084/e950c70c0e/

you asked for it nerd!

he's the one from that thing right?

no you're likely filthy as fuck, this is an old flat which has weathered all sorts

it shows who's a hack and who's not

THEY ALREADY ARE
CHELSEA CLINTON IS HALF ALIEN
BILL DIED 5 YEARS AGO AND IS A CYBORG NOW
HILLARY IS BEING KEPT ALIVE BY A SCIENCE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH IN CHELSEAS HOUSE
ALIENS DID 9/11
ANIME IS ALIEN PROPAGANDA TO MAKE US ATTRACTED TO BIG EYED WEIRD GIRLS
JAPAN DOESN'T EXIST IRL AND IS REALLY A SIMULATION IN AN ALIEN COMPUTER
ITS WHY ITS HISTORY IS SO DISJOINTED FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD

Because my dumb ass teen self gave away both of mine over a decade ago.

don't cling to life so hard

what has become of the world where people deliberately strive for mental illnesses

so scared

Did I miss the window to talk about feels?

Traps are still gay you fag.

I will indeed have fun talking to Reg instead.

Maybe stop being a loner and try make some instead.

As long as you send a bottle of vodka hidden in the daki of vodka I will be very happy.

Because people who like traps are in denial and the people who draw it feed into that denial.

also god is a mischievious frog that loves chicken tenders and shitting himself.

Nope, talk about whatever you want

I'm assuming you mean it shows which artists are good and pay attention to detail from the ones that just draw cute girls and stuff. Not that I don't like art of cute girls- but actual good trap stuff gives you a bit of a suspicion that you'd miss if you weren't actually looking at the details.

possibly
that launch was a fucking disaster
niggas needed to polish their game and wait for OW hype to die

Go for it user, whats up?

I have no real use for it anyway.

Also this ain't even that furry.

Fine I'll get a better bully then.

feels 4am is dead
you better have a persona now to have the other forum members talk to you at all

Mint's shit and ever since 18 has had botnet. Might want to consider suicide.

At least I can play Fallout 4 with mods.

It was just an expression.

It's actually really clean. You should check your attic more often.

Then we'll push back the ayys from our government and Make Earth Great Again!

It's not gay if they're wearing a skirt. :^)

thanks magical user

yea fam PS2 was, and still is fucking great but I must have Jew blood in me or something.

Vinyls are only good because don't fuck up just from being played like tapes or CDs seem to do, but now with high quality mp3 files and cellphones having shit loads of storage, there is literally no fucking excuse for being a vinyl fag other than liking the look of it, which is fair enough I guess.

The thing is though, I'll drive out to the middle of nowhere (spending $20 on gas), listen to music and light a fire, that's what I do for downtime and relaxation, it probably costs more than just getting an old console would but I dunno, I don't see gas as a direct expense for some reason. I dunno, I'm fucking stupid.

Pic related, right?

I attract the worst I suppose. Remember that one aspergers girl that liked me and believed that the black guy that she had a one night stand with was an incubus?

You getting banned in this thread? Or just in general?

Hmm…. Well I'll figure it out. I might go see my teacher tomorrow to see if he can help. There has to be an easier way or some kind of shortcut to do figuring this stuff out.

you been watchin too much zankyoku haku monica calm dafuq down ris

n a nigga wouldn't want it ne otha way monica

u know what might actually fukn sell n top a lot of da bs out there? fukn make fukn gaem monica

altho I really hate new blizz, da one thing they always had goin for them was like otha than the d3 launch n WoD launch they servers fukn work.

i didn't get down with overwatch but i ain't here bout ne thing w/ da launch bein fukd up.

i talk to u nycka whaddup washu need fam how ya mom'n'em

you see this thorn fam? shit cray

i hat dem (((lugen pressen))) nyckas

How about explosives hidden inside, to end your reign of bullying once and for all?

There's always time to talk about feels. However that comes with a slight chance that I'll go full christfag on you.

But that's the point. It's vanilla as fuck and it's adorable

hwat

Dunno what to tell you, but you're welcome I guess

I can feel it from here

yes, only bans now

that's the thing, I can make just about anyone my friend, the fact of the matter is it's hard for me to really feel like they are

nah it's much better if they're feminine in a way a boy can become without HRT

my attic is about alittle over a ruler tall

I always gave away a SNES, N64, and gamecube. Just went through a phase of not being into gaming really.

That sounds kinda comfy. Needs some gun shooting and booze though.

THE GOVERNMENT IS LITERALLY A MILLION YEAR OLD ALIENS HEART CONNECTED TO A COMPUTER IN THE WHITE HOUSE
GLOBAL DECISIONS HAVE ALL BEEN MADE ACCORDING TO ITS WILL SINCE 1931

Thats exactly why I said that.

dude weed

it's hard for me to not reply to somebody who's also reading ToG, even if you're a fucking nigger

where the fuck are PS4 mods
between them being delayed and Bethesda somehow managing to make Far Harbor run half as well on superior hardware you have to wonder if there's microshit money being passed around

whas da problem fam?

it's an odd number of notes, i'm not sure how they want you to answer either. like 7/16, 7 seperate or join 16th notes?

u fa sho da firs one was a quarter note n not a half not or sumn.

DAS RYT DAS RYT
WE BLOOD NOW FAMILY
finna climb up out dis bitch

Well a dotted note is making it 1.5x times the length
So a Crotchet and a dotted Quaver gets you 7 semiquavers
I'm a bit rusty though so maybe I got Crocted mixed

I personally don't intend to do that, but I get locked into a "reply whoever replies to me" and I end up talking to the other avatarfags anyways. I'm just too slow for these threads, slow night or otherwise.

i was going to buy overwatch alongside battleborn but the only PS4 version is the 60$ one
ain't paying that much for a "fun with friends" team shooter with loot crates

i meant BB's launch fucking up, one of the main suspected reasons is that OW was so close around the corner
didn't help that they rushed the fuck out of it and skipped half the polish

Praise kek.

Just gotta spread the truth fam.

Expect my "suicide" soon.

I know you are into that paw shit, post it.

WRONG again fagot

The main advantage of viny is the way the songs were mastered. Most CDs until recently were recorded loud so they would show up better on the radio. Vinyl are recorded QUIETLY so they don't distort when you turn up the volume.

CDs have a much better sound floor, but it doesn't mean anything if the music is transferred poorly.

get a better cam, faggot

keep the ebonics in check, fam
Bam's going to shank a ho next week, might pull that Hoaqin Shinsu sword shit again, can't wait

I'm no fan of booze really, plus I need to drive back, usually at night, driving on an empty freeway at night can be comfy, or fun if you want to drive at 140 MPH. I do smoke out there though, tobacco, weed is for niggers and normalfags. And also I usually buy like a salmon steak or something before going and cook that over the fire. Good shit man.

And by 7 semiquavers I meant the note lasts 7 semiquavers in length not that it is 7 individual semiquavers

Did you get a girlfriend?

I doubt its maliciousness. Bethesda is like that fuckup from school who had everything go his way in life. Even now, while continuously fucking up on PS consoles, messing up getting mods on PS4, making awful ports left right and center, worse and worse games, the worst PR marketer in existence and theyre still massively popular and cannibalizing dev studios, and not being called out on it. It's like they keep rolling 7's in life.

:^)

Its just double as gay.

So you just have trust issues?
I can't fix that you needy faggot.

fug, guess i'm busy for the next 45 minutes

Damn that sounds like the life.

And yeah when my ex lived 2 hours away there were a whole lot of long drives in the middle of the night. Was pretty damn comfy and gave me a lot of time to think.

Actually yeah but I don't think they were related cause I got back into it when we were together anyway.

Don't you :^) me you shit, nobody fucking :^)s me.

/christian/ has a thread on this faggot.

>>>/christian/306567

Look at this fucking video,
What a fucking video.

shiiet i ain't gon let dat happen to muh nakama nycka

i'm lyk da clintons' castro tbqh monica, dey jus cain't get me

diddy is my swagga coach
cain't stop won't stop

n yea she prolly gone put up a fight fo a week or two but i heard dis arc supposed to b pretty short tho but yea bam is fukn focused this arc monica fo'real da nycka got his game face on fo'real fo'real

a nigga cain't wait for yuri n dem to hit dat floor up. find wut enryu left.

i want mo wig shenanigans tho

shieet i'm glad i stayed outta dat ish tbh monica

it's natural to respond to the people you know before talking to "strangers"
but that shit should be left out the door before entering 4am, well normally anyway, but that is dead

I was hoping Yuri would give Bam the Black March for good this time around
Bam's princess harem is only going to get bigger now

Forgot to link this to you guys.

At least the base game runs better on PS4 than Xbone but that's a fucking given.
literally what the fuck
What other games have they been fucking up lately? Only other Bethesda game I'll be buying soon is Dishonored 2.

you /masterrace/ or what?

Its already too late. I'm heading to the gym as we speak.

I'm already watching it! Thanks!

This guy is great but kinda releases too many vids. Hard to find the good ones.

Nevermind fam, I got it. So it was a quarter note plus a eight note that was dotted. I needed to answer with a note that was equivalent to those two notes added together.

I forgot that I could double dot. So a quarter note is one beat, plus a dotted eight note which is worth 3/4 of a beat. 1 + 3/4. So I just wrote a double dotted quarter note which is the same as 1 3/4 of a beat.

Music is confusing nigga. How do you write all those sick beats which this shit?

Might give up at 3dpd at this rate. Besides I'm not normalfag enough. I might be in the future though.

Yea man, tailgating by yourself or with a good friend >friends in the middle of nowhere is nice, something special about it.

Mint's had Amazon tracking since 18. If I could find the source on hand I would give it to you but I'm too fucking lazy to find it. I've had too many issues with Mint to like it so trust if that gives you any idea of my biases there you go.

I'm really thin.

Give Trump the role of removing ayys and he'll send them back to Mars and make the Martians pay for the rocket.

They canceled that recently didn't they?

But I'm a 2d gril crossdressing as a crossdresser. :^)

Nah, not really on that kind of mood. Give it another few weeks and I'll probably find myself on a kemono kick again, if not longer from then.

I agree, for sure. It just takes one particular mutual interest to start anyways, and that's what I usually go for. Maybe if more people talked about ttrpgs, or were crossposters from /tg/ like myself.

^
)

it's a 2ds and I kinda do but it's a waste of money since I'd only take lewds with it or the odd stupid picture

I likely do but I don't think it applies to feeling like everyone is merely an acquaintance

how would you fix me anyways?

I want him to finish his fucking film already and go do some more civ protection, I wouldn't want him to do a hl2 freemans mind though since I've come to realize that hl2 is really overrated as fuck

well alright you can live in my attic so long as you're in a cute dress and you wash your self when I fuck you

I know it's off topic but this thread has lots of activity so,
Anyone having problems with their greentexts showing up as black?
Is black instead of green to me.

I'm on 17.3 anyway. Amazon tracking though? As in, Amazon the store? What do they have to do with Linux in the first place?

I'll give you one chance to apologize.

I can kind you into the light of waifuism if you need it.

I haven't done anything like that in a really long time. Been cooped up in the house for a while.

GO DIE FOR ISRAELL ALREADY

bruh
also yeah this had been going of for a while
to me the text has a different green at all
there was some script going around fixing it, not sure

sumn up w/ dat bitch u know.

bitch up to sumn freeky deeky monica

u workin out riss?

psssh monica u been kno

da classical trainin lost in a lot of modern composition n production specially w/ hip hop das y samplin b so prevalent deez days monica

s/o to swizzy

hl2 good fam it ain't HL1 tho. don't get ppl's expectations fucked up n cloud yo shit fam nothin good down dat road monica

Disgusting. You admit it!

Looks green to me.

i-its a joke from that one guy that died at the gym by a weight falling on him after he released something about hillary

Are those collars? Honestly wolfspider what the fuck is wrong with you? Did your dad rape you in a dog kennel when you were a kid or something? I mean fuck I'm starting to think you have serious problems that go beyond just being a creepy faggot.

I can't stand that, but I also can't stand going out in public, which is why the forest is fine by me.

I'll be dog poster for the remainder then

I recently quit my job, and on the way out I had asked a coworker out on a date(who's 9 years my senior). She asked that we keep it between us for the time being, just in-case things didn't work out and ended up getting back to the workplace. I had let my best friend, who also worked with us, know what was happening; he said he'd stay quiet.

Her and I had a couple of great dates, we had great chemistry and life was good. Haven't ever felt strongly about someone before. Best friend proceeds to get really drunk while out with coworkers, and spills every single detail I gave him. I confronted him and he apologized. Things were rough between my crush and I, but we were going to continue to see each other. Best friend gets drunk again and tells someone who she used to see.

Drama ensues, and everything goes to shit. She decides to end things on the basis of not wanting to continue while employed with these people, and then nails me with the 'all of a sudden the age difference is a big deal'. Best friend was also my roommate. I moved out a few days ago.

Now I'm sitting here, betrayed and heartbroken, sharing my feelings on a mongolian basket-weaving forum.

kek fuck
that's fucking autistic
oh well, only got one more playthrough to do of FO4 anyway
already platinumed it

our friendship is over %^%

disregard something petty like greentext color
When are they going to fix the deduplication image glitch on mobile?

oh lol, cain't keep dem str8 no mo they'res like at least 30 suspicious clinton related deaths.

i should not have decided to this fuckin quest in FFIX monicas. coulda had dis shit beat hours ago

looking forward to rachel getting another thorn
the story has been getting quite whacky for a whole now

reported ;^)

Pic related.

RIP I hardly knew thee

I like it. Its a really comfy being in your own little cocoon.

Yeah its pretty scary how many have went that way

Too bad the only tg stuff that comes up here is the dnd guy and the occasional 40k stuff

i wish i could still get da company translations tho tbh g

yea i hate dat fukn cunt face two timin ass bitch. i hope she jus literally ain't doin all dis shit jus to make baam go crazy chasin her.

It's similar to the Ubuntu Unity tracking they have. If you're on 17.3 I think you should be fine. There was also some big shitshow involving 18 about someone sending malware to any copies of it as well.

We'll just purge them back to the past. If it bleeds it will die.

There was some thread on it but I barely checked it out since it didn't interest me.

That's something different. Maybe. It's gender dysphoria because it is a problem of their thoughts, not of their physical morphology.

.:^)
>
u

Damn user thats some shit. You going to be able to forgive that friend of yours?

But user, they are our ghosts.

IIRC Skyrim on PS3 is still fucked for lots of users, other than that Fallout 3 always has the gamebreaking glitches and the only other game they had out is fallout4 which also works shitty a lot on PS4, especially in far harbor. I actually found out the only reason why Oblivion was such a great port on the PS3 is because bethesda arent the ones who ported it, it was some scandinavian developing studio.

They also blamed sony for the mods not coming to PS4, but from what i've heard its because bethesda refused to QA the mods on their site, and Sony didnt want to release their proprietary sound files or some such shit to bethesda. Im guessing the big clincher was the QA shit, since bethesda blamed sony for not letting mods come on the system as they "should be" and now sony is getting blamed cause Bethesda promised it for them. All in all a funny situation tbh, no matter who gets burned someone wins considering its sony and bethesda.

Implying you'd ever head to a gym other than to play pokemon go.

I want them to fucking fix filenames. I stopped saving filenames and have been using snipping tool and rerecording webms because i dont trust this new system. I want my regular numbered system of filenames back.

did your friend know the chick personally?
might've been crushing on her behind your back so he spilled the beans to get dat ass

I fucking hate the new translators
Rachel is a qtpie, but she got some issues, man

It triggers my autism pretty fucking bad, browsing Holla Forums is almost unbearable now

I never denied it in the first place though. This shit's old news as it is, where've you been Soritsu? I've mentioned before about it in the past. Months ago. Hell, before we ever even met up that one time I'd mentioned before about the kemono stuff.

huh. Pretty glad I never managed to get myself up to 18 then.

He admits it twice!

I just get cabin fever really fucking easy. My mom used to think I was crazy because I'd go out in fucking TERRIBLE weather just because I was so fucking irritable from being inside, I'm talking hurricanes, blizzards, thunder storms, whatever. It's honestly terrible.

see my opinion changed after watching alot of the final beta builds of hl2 and you can tell they went 2streamlined with everything and kinda fucked the lore up abit

why do you find them creepy?

who the fuck thought "pepe" greentext was a good idea?

I've forgiven him. We've known each other for 15 years, but he broke my trust and I don't see us ever being as close as we were.

She hates his guts. If true, mission accomplished.

Not sure if I can really get into waifuism tbh fam. I feel like making myself delusional at that point. I say Marie is my waifu but I'm really just fucking around, even though if she was real I'd be happy.

Yeah, hip hop doesn't need all this shit I suppose. Heck I imagine most rock bands don't give a shit about writing music either. It's more for piano people I guess.

i'd rly love to see a rogue like or possibly even like ss13 ToG game where every floor is almost like a mario party esque mini game you have to achieve cooperatively w/ a randomized party. like yea u might have badass princess in yo crew this roun but u also got a nigga tryna use a cardboard box fo a light house n a spike lee type scout nigga who think it all in da shoes

i kinda wanna try dat granblue shit tho tbh monica

I could handle "pepe" greentext because the color tone was more soothing and I have really sensible eyes, but black greentext I just cannot deal with.

Yeah shame. I mean, I could share some DnD stories I have with my current group, but I don't think many people would be interesting.

You can turn it off in the settings, friend.

Shit's fucked and our Holla Forums guys aren't fixing the fucked shit before we sperg out. Beta uprising when?

I'm the opposite. I can go outside in very measured doses. I can handle a day but by the end of it I'm pretty stressed, especially if its a crowded area. If I get a job or something that going outside all the time starts to slowly drive me crazy.

Hell I got a job back in feb for a week or two and quit and didn't really recover from that until a month or two ago.

That really sucks. Hope you guys can patch it up one day.

Oh, you mean just games they developed?
FO4 on PS4 was mostly fine, just had some framerate drops in the city.
Skyrim on PS3 was fucked? How? I heard consoles were supposed to get Skyrim mods. Did that ever happen?

Sony seems like its been kind of bitchy with crossplay and whatnot so I guess it's not surprising that they might be strict with mods as well.

yea nyckas reall missin out on cultured n textured sounds these days monica

dat n da fact not enuff ppl gave valve enuff bull shit w/ da initial introduction of steam n episodes 1+2 fam.

i still had a lot of fun w/ it tho cain't lie but i neva got da urge to go back like i did w/ HL tho

Sounds like something an ayy defeatist shill would say.

I've abandoned it in favor for Arch so I'm not losing much. I couldn't solve the graphical issues.
wew lad

It was an unnecessary change that brought more bugs with it. No idea why Codenigger thought it was a good idea.

Thank you user, I didn't know about this.

You're missing out on all the smartphone stuff then. Mobile games are pretty fun when you're away from your house- plus ready whenever you go on trips. Plus with GPS you'll never get lost in any new city and always be able to find some good local places to check out.
**but then again this is Holla Forums where >no friends
isn't ironic**

give it time, after josh it can only get better

women take time, but then they realize it's to late and they've burned the bridges
if she threw a tantrum over something this minor, fuck her

a friend of mine and I talked a lot about making a ToG game all the time when we discuss the new chapters, but it'll always be a dream

What do you like about her? Do you think about her a lot? Does your heart jump when you see her?

Whats that?

What if I was an ayy all along?

i was considering getting a marie amiibo just to jizz on it

So it's another day where I wake up at 2AM, earlier than I was hoping for.

But I saw that Brote did that bdsm quiz I sent him on Twitter last night. So I guess it'll be an alright day since my sides are currently on Pluto.

I wouldn't try fix it since that way I can laugh at no-friends-ire :^)
Try hanging out with one person you like more till you trust em enough to call him a friendd

Kiwiland doesn't die for Israell, and if I die I will haunt you and not bully you some more
^
)

Those are a thing?

Who?

I'd just have vodka sitting around but you couldn't drink it since you were a ghost. Then I'd be the bully!

I've never had it on by default so I never really noticed it.

BACK TO MARS YOU GO YOU FILTHY FUCKING XENO!

About that…

No problem, but how did this happen? Afaik, pepe colored greentexted is disabled by default.

We're just going in circles now

nah not that gay shit nigga, just the straight stuff. Variety is the spice of life porn. If I fapped to vanilla all the time whenever I had to jerk it, I'd hate vanilla eventually. Gotta switch things up every now and then, and I hate femdom and gay shit. Like I said, I only jerk to kemono once every few months anyway.

is there anything funny about the guy except that he's fat?
I've come to like his shit less and less for some reason

Well one it's humiliation/weird bondage shit which instantly makes it devoid of any sense of actual love for the person, secondly either you, or some faggot that "likes" you wears them, and thirdly, it's something fucking animals wear now, and something slaves wore back in the day. And I'm not crying about "muh slavery we wuz" no every race was enslaved by each other or other races and nearly all of them wore collars. It's fucked up.

I don't really care honestly, just go out, fuck around, go home, worst thing that can happen is someone you know sees you. God that's terrible when it happens. But I mean, strangers don't give a fuck. I can't remember what the guy at the gas station I was at 6 hours ago looked like honestly. Could've been a girl thinking about it.

Nigger they can track you using the internet. Also GPS can always be turned off if you're that much of a tinfoil hat. By the way if you never leave your house they won't need to track you since you're dug into the ground in the spot you're sitting at like a plant, not really much of a target though I don't see why they'd target you or me.

It was enabled by default to me for some reason.

Mods asleep, post explosions.

Blizzards & Rainstorms are the best times to go for walks. Relaxing as fuck being out in the elements alone with your thoughts with your hoody up.

It's nowhere near as bad as last year when the site took 2 mins to post, but its sketch as fuck imo. I doubt many will uprise for this little, especially when compared to last year. Takes a lot before everyone gets pissed. Jim would need to hire another sperg like Josh to really get everyone going.

Skyrim was fucked for 2 patches iirc, and even for some its still fucked. I mean framerate wise, like a powerpoint presentation.
Xbox got em, Sony said no, no one is sure why though. Bethesda blamed sony in their press statement to the community, literally blamed sony. Some people are theorizing sony wont be hosting bethesda games anymore on their systems. Shits fucked essentially.
FO4 was horribly optimized, with shit textures, a small map and bland everything. There was nothing fine about Fallout 4. Even compared to Fallout 3, FO4 cannot compare.

Here's an irate redneck for context in Skyrim.

Brote needs to learn to not swallow his mic when he laughs. My ears still fucking hurt.

Waifuism is as flexible as having a favorite character to Ritsu-tier where you tell your parents that you're dating a 2d being.

We aren't from mars! We are from a planet called plexon in a galaxy in a dimension right on top of this one!

Thrice!

Its not really that. Its just mentally very draining.

I swear you megumin niggers are the new jojo and undergay in one

never forget

W-what are you doing user! You're gonna get B&!!

i was stuck with only my tablet with a good while so i got into mobile gaming

they have a few MMOs, had some decent MP FPS games, Bard's Tale, mostly garbage games though

kek why is sony so fucking retarded

i doubt sony would completely give up bethesda though, since they're such a major publisher

did you ever play FO4 on PS4? it runs okay on PS4 most of the time.
the actual graphical quality wasn't great but i fucking loved the aesthetic. running around in daytime in the vault suit was gorgeous

We die for Allies-senpai to notice us.

Not really. I just like her style and her character in general.

Being on 8ch alone is enough to be a target fam

This place is full of nothing but fighting age male "alt right" rebels.

No.

>I only jerk to kemono once every few months anyway
Absolutely shit taste fam. Should be at least once a week.

I don't care if you come from New Xirland, Ching-chong-ayy-lmao or from fucking Middle earth. Get the fuck off our planet or I will fucking burn your body into ash and then use that ash to make cow food which will then be ingested to be cow manure.
In short:
GET THE FUCK OFF OUR PLANET!

soothing isn't the word I'd call it but black text would be awful too

the whole reason why valve is like they are now is because of those kinda people

Half life was magical when it first came out and has ALOT of technology you never really see since alot of it was cut

I'm blaming cliche fuckers

you don't understand, I've hung out a lots of people for a very long time and they still don't feel like a friend to me

I'm talking almost 20 years now for a irl friend that

I think you're just a bloody normalfag quite honestly mate, there's worse actually creepy shit

other then you having shit taste, I have no idea

I feel ya. No one here's really cared about my rp blog posting before. Ie haven't played anything in over about year though.

Mobage isn't so bad. I enjoy puzzle and dragons when I'm at work

I played it on my cousins PS4. I wasnt impressed. The lighting was ridiculously high, to the point it hurt my eyes. The framrate was often barely 30 fps in towns, and the textures were ugly as fuck. Thats not getting into the gameplay or story since thats irrelevant to sony.

If anything, fags from this threads have all the reason to hate the mods right now. The rule 8 implement was done so poorly that both sides hate them.

Nah, it's just me shitposting and the other megufag who drops by here and then.

For Megu! For FREEEE-
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

You aren't ready.

I'm bored of making up shit now tbh

We need more Megu tbh fam.

kek fam
KEK
FAM
more like autistic nihilists who watch anime and will never accomplish anything
i'm more worried about Holla Forums than tumblr just because Holla Forums would be easier to control

Huh, well I played it half a year or so after launch so they probably optimized it a lot.
I really liked the aesthetic but it was definitely unrealistic

sum jap only mobile game made by some og squre people but not by square. i saw some nyckas talkin bout it on here so idk what's up w/ it i'm assumin dey emulatin sum fan translation but idk

a nigga honestly so disappointed in wut dey pass of as mobile gay-men. when i first heard about android n da potential dat shit had i was pretty hype. go on dat ugly as repos n look wut u got fam. candy monica. candy fukkin ey where

RIP
I
P

true

how was da action w/ dat tho?

He could be worse. As far as I know he doesn't shit in the shower.

So you wait for the new Foxy Rena to jerk off?

They really are man, it's comfy as shit.

How is it mentally draining for you? For me if I'm outside no matter what I'm doing I'm devoid of any thought for anyone including myself, if I'm walking, one foot in front of the other, if I'm at the gym, work out, if I'm out tailgating, eat and listen to music. I just don't care when I'm out. Like at all, I remember when I was like 14 and had friends I'd act like a total dick head when we were at the mall or the theater and they were always embarrassed and laughing at me being stupid and I never cared. Man that was fun.

I hate faggots, niggers, and I have no friends how am I a normalfag? And I'm aware there is creepier things out there but that doesn't make you and the things you do any less creepy you weird fuck.

Alas, D&D and TTRPGS in general have the curse of really cool shit happening, but no one to share with. I spend a long time developing my Worm that Walks wizard, but since I don't want to spoil anything for the party (and to a lesser extent, the DM), I have to keep all the fine details to myself.

We know thats true but do you really think the geezers in the government knows that?

Oh thought it was some furry porn or something.

monica u kno i ain't play dat shieeeet

there's good stuff buried down there but most of it is utter trash
no tactile controls is a death sentence
respawnables was pretty fun tho

they know enough to string tumblr along
too bad tumblr are overzealous useful idiots and will never be allowed to survive

they are everywhere where there is remotely any talk about waifus or vidya with magic in it
maybe with summer being over, they'll fucking leave too

didn't know ecelebs were the pinnacle of good taste then

he idolizes huey, I wouldn't be surprised if he did it

Never will, got a post-it on my workstation telling me not to.

Being on 8ch isn't the worst thing since it's a public board and legal in the US. If anything I would be worried about other stupid shit that is used as minor offenses if I ever do commit some crime or get into a situation where I shoot some nigger trying to mug me.

AS LONG AS IT'S CUTE

Browse stupid shit and GG on twatter, play Hearthstone to burn time, and shitty VR for some good fappin times.
I really hope VR gets some price cuts soon, VR porn feels really damn good when it's done right and there is more and more content of good shit coming out.

Oh, not aware it actually happens everywhere. I really only occasionally do it, and always here when its around 6am.

Hard to explain. Just get tired of being around people after a while.

Oooh you replied to a post of me and yoza talking about it so I assumed.

Sure bud whatever you say

what is it you think I do?

being e-famous must mean they're bad automatically right, fuck does it matter the content or anything else, they're popular so you hate them.

Nice try sneaky infiltrator. I won't fall for you alien tricks!

wew lad

Fug I meant kemonomimi. That I don't care so much about.

don't you know h8chan is the most trolly website on the entirety of the internet, where terrorists and the nazi who gas jews congregate?

denial is useless, there is no face to save for you

I know it's fake

Gunplay was alright, but shallow over time. The animations other than reloads was solid, and fluid, especially compared to 3 or NV, but with enemies all the same, the reload glitch, and the poor story, it gets boring and lonely.

What black magic is this.

The only real alien trick is making you believe that something something I'm bored

being popular usually involves bending over for the masses and popular events in the [current year]
I'll give Brote credit for not being a complete sell out, but that's about it
really, get a better cam, faggot

If it's any consolation, this next post will probably get me banned. I'm just going to keep going until it happens, anyways.

Nah I couldn't that often. Maybe once a month at most? Thick girls and vanilla are my true passion. I dig the clang too though, and monster girls and Elins.

the english translation, yee.

Yea I understand that kinda, I don't get stressed out or anything like that, but if people annoy me, I just stop talking to them and sorta shut down for awhile.

Well I know you talk to mentally unstable faggots occasionally which is extremely creepy, you probably like smelling farts and you're more than likely a bug chaser.

Unless someone reports you, you won't be banned. And since we are in bump limit you are probably safe

Though that one persistent shitposter is here so he will probably be a faggot and do it anyway

reporterd ;)

I use Twitter to exclusively keep track of kemono doujin releases and dota bullshit

You can tell me if you want

You'll have to wait a bit for those. It seems the usual translator is semi-retired, that's why Volume 9 and 4.5 didn't receive a translation. I was hoping it would take about a month or so like it did with Volume 8. The fanbook still isn't translated either.

He's also a fat loser with nothing good in his life. He knows it too but he seems to be pretty fun to watch every now and then.

2LEWD48CHAN!
Reported!

>elins
I need to find that good shit fampai.

My ways are mysterious.

buy me one

how do you sell out when it's your job? but yeah I understand what you mean

why is talking to someone creepy?

MAKING
AN
ASS
OUT
OF
YOU
AND
ME

Maybe it's creepy because you want to put them in collars and make them your sex slave. Just saying.

Still cute.
Would post some but not at home

Should be sa-

FUG XD :DDD

because it's your job
you can't live on donations alone

top fucking kek.
I'm imagining him shitting in the shower while gripping his framed picture of huey being fucked in the ass that I made asking it if he did good.

Aight guys I'm hitting the hay

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside~

Elins are the best. And Megumin would be pretty delicious if she had plumper thighs tbh

g'night monica

Godspeed megumi.

I've been friends with far more creepier people.

As long as you enjoy it then who can blame you?

Why did you repost my same image?

NO LEWD THE MEGU!

Only because SJWs are fucking retarded, talking about bigger players that would actually do shit to you besides try to find your name and dox you.

I did a long time ago not so much now

when you have enough people supporting you like that then yeah you can

nighty

oh snap ya see dat fam

ya nyckas tryna steal some quads?

n i ain't men no mo fuckin 4 wheelrs nigga talkin dat reall fukn get hours monica

I asked when I got here what I should have for breakfast and it's been 2 hours and I haven't eaten, I'm going see you guys next week or something.

don't wake up

that I can imagine as well

Whats that post lewd megumin?

Twatter is meant to be used, like a dirty cumslut.

I think you mean wider hips.
The gap is necessary.

we always glad to help w/ problems bu if u so bitch made can't make up yo dam mind w/ fukn breakfast monica u beyond help breh just keepin it 100 witchu

Remember how I said they haven't fixed image deduplication? I can't see shit, friend. All images itt are just 404 errors, so excuse me if I repost.

can you see this picture? Click on it

for how long?
a couple years? you wanna be the next dsp?
buy a house and have a shit load of debt like a retard?
you gotta think farther ahead than just tomorrow

ayyo we gon get monicas or r we gon get got

dis nigga gets it

Have you ever tried to meet with one of these fags you "dated"?

Pretty much. If more people had that type of thinking, this world wouldn't be so bad.

You monster!

No, I can't. I guess off filenames.

Don't know if my dick can take that. I do love me them Elins with them thick thighs.

Just showing Megumins true colours, she is the one with the tattoo on her ass and all.

n degeneracy was born a new that day

na fo'real you need dat sort of attitude but da common sense to keep it behind close doors at da saym time like da 50s monica. like i ain't care u suck a nigga dick but goddamn don't be wearin mesh shit to my kid birthday n bringin yo fruity mans around my keeds neitha monica

opposite fo racism tho keep dat shit in da open

niggas don't like nyckas w/e say so fam be reall w/ it we gon respect u mo fo it

can't you at least drop the ebonics with the namefagging

Sorry sir, megu-police here. We are here on cease and desist orders. Stop now or face the punishment of the law.

4 am get

mo fuggin bump limits nigga swear to god throwin muh count off shieet fam a nigga out

oh shit i'm retarded

Now with that kind of thinking you're just being an obnoxious faggot who's just spreading degeneracy. Keep that shit yourself. Like all waifufags. If we didn't have fags being punished for spreading how much of a faggot they are we wouldn't end up with so many fags. 70% of them wouldn't take dick anyway and then realize they aren't gay.

GET OUT!

This literal nigger gets it.

you're not wrong but where there's hope these fuckers will go for it

yeah, was always 2far away, bs though but again this was a long time ago

one time

those days are over

WITNESSED

New season when

I am sure the Next Chief of the Crimson mages would love to hear about this "megu-police"

No

Jan next year I think

Being a faggot and broadcasting is a different issue. I can like women and be a faggot prancing around with signs saying hetro-rights and it would be just the same as the gay-rights people.
You can like what you like, just don't be a faggot and broadcast it like some attentionwhore.
Here we share what we like because we are asked to or just post shit. Smart people would be aware and consider if people are that hostile against a fetish and would save the burden of being annoying in the thread and would stop posting said substance- or at least spoiler it.
Being knowledgeable of other people liking other things is seperate than being an attentionwhore faggot.

Fuck me in the ass and get it over with.

I still don't get the whole collars thing. What do you get out of it except losing a lot of crumpets seeing a fag in a collar? Seems like a waste of money to me.
(Checked)

You sounded like you were alright with broadcasting it. My mistake.

this guy gets it

that concept goes down the drain when you have established an identity here
like this nigger

it pretty much was, I was rather naive about the whole thing and thought that if I put enough effort into what I was doing then I could achieve a dream that kept me sane

It was naive. Long distance relationships just spell disaster. You will never meet up with them because your paths will never cross. It's too expensive and generally just a terrible idea. You're much better off with a waifu if given the choice between the two.

At least there's something to look forward to then. Why does fall look so shit

I wanna explode my wand to coat Megumin's meguns and Yunyun's yunyuns with my slime.

They seem to coincide in the general thought of acceptance- but really it's just personal understanding of others.

I would say that I'm better as a person having gone through it though

I could never a waifus though, just seems pathetic to me

I'm looking forward to this show.

Fall looks pretty good, new Strike Witches spin off so how can it be bad?

Pretty sure Megumin likes her long hard wand more then your tiny on

This.
Seen the result of a long distance. A girl I know took it hard when he broke up with her and found out he was dating someone in his area for a good 4 months before the breakup.
They were together for a bit over a year

I wonder what happened with this fag's copy of Fallout 4.

It is pathetic if that is the reason for it. In general it is pathetic but more so if you just want something to coddle your loneliness.

likely didn't even read the manual

that's what having youtube or something in the background is for I suppose

Eh. Only thing I care about us the final ORIGINS ova. At least I have time to catch up on my backlog

Not like I don't have other ways to toy with her.
Plus bullying is fun too.

I read every manual of every game I ever purchased. It's depressing hearing no one reads the manuals then ask for in game tutorials or easier to pick up controls.

Hate this shit.

if companies would go back to putting effort into manuals I would bother more and all you really need to learn how to play a play is afew minutes messing around

night, can't wait for that perma ban

I'm packing up to go.
Make sure to have fun lewd times with you're waifu or IRL soulm8. It's important to bond physically to the ones you love

It's possible.

why would you save this
wew

Why not?

So he has a point?