DELETE
DELETE

What a shitty fucking .gif that is.

I don't get it

settle down

Hillary clinton, the early years

JUST…

*THUMP THUMP THUMP*

remember when literally every RP server wasn't on downtown?

DELETE THIS

Ok.

You could say that it's BROKEN

C O A L B U R N I N G

Duh. She's fat.

Is it me you're looking for?

I prefer the ByB drama.

Imo, i liked far better goroncity and their cs1.6 shenanigans.

Fucking mods DELETE THIS

Agreed, the current type of of "griefing" tries too hard and doesn't plan ahead

You sound salty as fuck nigger

All I had to do was say "Hey didn't you need to ask the police chief something, there he goes!" and he left. No commitment.

Trolling is a dead art

The phantom, exterior like fish eggs.

BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS

Don't do that, user. He's one of those faggots who think if you say anything at all umad.

and another one

No?

>gmod now has nothing but children playing it and almost all custom content made for the game through Steam Workshop is now just model exports from other games for ragdolling and playermodels

I just wanted to play Trouble in Terrorist Town

I still remember when LightRP was just developed as a placeholder to last until someone could come and put together a real roleplay gamemode.

Don't forget
And that is how the Stargate mod was no more once 11 was released.

tfw Ultimate Chimera Hunt is dead forever

YOUR MOTHER

I don't even know why he kept fucking with the entire engine. HL2 follower AI is broken at an interaction level (Resistance members don't jabber amongst themselves about cheese and wanting to fuck anymore), Portal 2's engine doesn't offer any actual advantage over the original HL2-based version, I'm pretty sure performance began to suck as a direct result of changes. Every single time Gmod changes on the engine level shit breaks and doesn't ever get fixed for no readily-apparent benefit, either because Garry doesn't actually think it's a problem or because the modders are too lazy to fix things or otherwise just don't want to change shit because it's ignored because the only fucking things people play anymore are TTT servers where they can wheedle to administration about getting fwee-killed and RP.

That was fun as fuck. I remember fucking some people's shit up by placing two gates through each other and starting them up.

The admin didn't know that doing that was basically making a nuke.

HEY DELARON