Has gaming sucked the life out of him?

Has gaming sucked the life out of him?

i want this man to penetrate my esophagus with his throbbing cock as his blank expression states that he just wants to get it over with

He can't dew it any more.

He looks dead inside now.

he always did
i never saw him with a girl maybe he never had a gf
maybe he's just with feels

he's a type three
t. type 4. note ven edgy

I am pretty sure is drugs.

You wouldn't look good either if you had signed a contract where you are obliged to feed yourself exclusively of doritos and mountain dew

I'm type 3 apparently. The questions is what am I hiding? I'm scared.

He just needs some Dew and Doritos to perk him up.

Our Doritios
Who art in a bag
Nacho be thy flavor

Can we meme him out of his job or to shoot up a game awards show?

It's too late. The memes have become self-replicating. Just look at the thread.

He'll only go deeper and deeper, until the cold grip of death relieves him of his duty.

I just think he should be meme'd to mercy already.

He actually looks like he's full of around kojima.

who?

Its the one time he's around someone who gives a shit about video games in the same way he does. Its the one time he's given the chance to be happy about video games again.

Thy fizzle come,
Thy taste be fine,
In the stomach, as well as in the mouth

I think selling his soul did that.

Is this guy's job just to be the biggest shill?

Every time.

The last pair fits Hillary perfectly

Yes, and he's stuck with it.

op here

His entire life is now Mountain Dewritos.

Geoff actually thinks he's friends with Kojima

like kojima has any friends

TOTURED ARTIST
(cue music)

Shills don't have souls

Funny thing is that he turned out to be one of the cleanest "Jounalist" in a pile of crooks.
He never made his advertisement-contracts a secret, he wasn't involved in any of the bullshit the goobers got into, he doesn't push any agenda.

i know. thats why i feel kind of bad for him.

His bants are hilarious on twitter. He admitted he got a bit hurt by the "Dorito Pope" stuff at first but now he's learned to have fun with it.

Also, he called out Konami and got Don Matrick fired by roping him into that "We have a console for you, it's called the 360" during that infamous E3 interview and the E3 All Access show he does for youtube is pretty damn good.

Rate my eyes Holla Forums

He treated Perturbed Petro like shit which was pretty funny

What about the time he thanked what's-his-face from (I think) Blizzard for talking about GamerGate, when he really wasn't talking about GamerGate?

You look like you're in a lot of payne

I'm fairly sure that's Mildly Vexed Ignatio.

You could say I'm suffering from Payne to the max

Geoff thought that Pissed off Pedro was gonna take his job.

That's weirdly hot.

Unheard of.

why were we born Holla Forums
just to suffer?

You mean Angry Andre?

putting someone in this world is the ultimate display of hate towards them

Just because a cross-dressing journalist (not a joke) from eurogamer wrote an article that went "look at this halo dewritos pic look at his face" that anyone ever talks about pop in this manner. Just because someone took a picture of his face in a neutral expression while the photographer was adjusting the shot.

Truth is he makes lots of dosh, can call Kojima whenever he wants to go drinking and photograph their dinner plates.

you're dumb

Max Payne had pretty mediocre game play and level design, but it had some of the best writing and voice acting for a video game.

Tried Mountain Dew once. Hadn't enough taste for me.