ITT: Fucking weird game creators/studios

Pic related. Recently the Deadly Premonition/D4 dev has become a Buddhist priest

archive.is/CCPG4

WHERE THE FUCK IS D4: PART 2 SWERY

Please understand.

Usually published or developed one hit wonders or completely fucked up every single time but do try their hardest but in the wrong direction

Part 2 is gonna be a book

Guys, help me a bit. I absolutely loved DP and wanted to get D4 for a while. I heard it got abbandoned but i would still get it only for season 1 if it is good. Should I? Is it self contained or does it end with a crap cliffhanger?x

It ends on a cliffhanger.

Fuck, just get a fucking girlfriend you fucking idiot. That was the whole fucking point of making fucking games.

It's a gigantic cliffhanger. It's the prologue and first chapter of a mystery that stops when the chase/game is on. I enjoyed it though.

What game would these 3 make?

Gonnu Hommu

He'll finally get well, write the book and finally starts to get working on season 2
what has his team been doing after swery got sick?

playing pachinko

A really fucked up one, that's for sure.

Buddhism is satanic you know.

both aren't real

You mean monk? I don't recall Buddhist priest being a thing unless this is some sort of Japanese love of combining christainity with Buddhism. What do you even call that religion? It's like a hybridization of Buddhism and Christianity. You see it a lot in JRPGs and Anime.

Being dogmatic is for semites.

There no priests in traditional Buddhism. They have monks.

We'll need more alcohol to withstand whatever batshit insane vidya they'll all come up with.

So? If a jap buddhist starts leading communal rituals he might as well be called a priest.

Sorry, but without Jesus Christ, he will be going to hell.

What a horrendous world you live in. Ever considered suicide? Nothing matters anyway.

Curious thing. Deadly Premonition has much better graphics, textures and performances than many AAA games in PS3 like MGS5 and Shadows of Mordor.

I'd play it tbh

Here's your (You). Even the original 360 version runs less like shit than the stuttery PS3 DC edition and that's not even getting into the weird new lighting colors.

DP is neat, and I'd be all over a working remastered version, but let's not pretend it's a technical marvel.

I thinkā€¦. I was saying the oposite. That a game that looked kinda shitty even for PS3 standars looks and performs better than games that were suppose to do better.