Asians and SJWs go apeshit over Dirty Chinese Restaurant game

Asians and SJWs go apeshit over Dirty Chinese Restaurant game

A Markham company’s new video game called “Dirty Chinese Restaurant” is being blasted by politicians at home and across the border for being racist and exploiting stereotypes.

The game, created by Big-O-Tree Games, allows players to act as a character named Wong Fu as he tries to run his restaurant. The players can chase cats and dogs with a cleaver, look through alleyways for entrée ingredients, and escape health inspectors and immigration officers, according to the company’s website.

Markham Mayor Frank Scarpitti has responded to the game, describing it as “offensive” adding that he is “deeply disturbed by the game’s demeaning depictions of the Chinese-Canadian community.”

toronto.ctvnews.ca/markham-company-s-dirty-chinese-restaurant-video-game-denounced-as-racist-by-politicians-1.3612212

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ba4dwyLMQY
bild.de/video/clip/frankfurt-am-main/ekel-razzia-frankfurt-bahnhofsviertel-53367718.bild.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g2jg69tKHCo
store.steampowered.com/app/386870/Playing_History_2__Slave_Trade/
bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/15531549.Chinese_takeaway_is_shut_down_by_health_inspectors_after_rat_infestation_is_discovered/
durhamregion.com/news-story/7569726-oshawa-man-jailed-five-months-for-anti-muslim-graffiti-at-bus-stops/
archive.fo/izlYi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Includes kike bankers and corrupt negro inspectors.

GOTY material right here

Tax Evasion is a crime Mr. Wang…

Topkek

That explains the whole thing.

AHAHAHAHHA

fucking hell I haven't seen anything this funny in a while. My hat goes off to these fine men.

late to the party aren't they

This looks fucking awesome.

Company name is hilarious too.

Based

Can we get a gif of that scene for the "tax man" for later use?

Pretty accurate, would of liked some gutter oil fetching.

Suggest it to the devs.

Fuck i want this game

I swear they're rat people they eat and scavenge in the most disgusting ways and places.

No will of their own, just like ants.

Did it get pulled? Or is it vaporware?

this is meme-able

How coincidential

Careful with your memeing though we don't want jews to pocket China.

I think it's not released yet, but not sure.

The development of the game is kind of a one man show.

Not sure how he plans to get it onto itunes either. Apple is super SJW.

Kek, not bad.

Checked)
(Checked)
This is the first game I've wanted to buy in years.

Has anyone noticed all the gaslighting going on in the comments? Someone needs to put these retards on their place.

The story and characters actually look like they could be actual people instead of some kind of weird designated role model.

The MSG content of those messages is off the charts

Kek the tax guy is a kike. The health inspector an Aryan guy.

Even when trying to be snarky and calm these people bleed salt.

Fuck, the immigration control dude is Aryan.

Chinese treat each other like trash but get so nationalistic when something outrages them.
Reminds me of when their top swimmer got called a drug cheat by the Australian winner and they went nuclear calling him a white dog and every other name.

Safe download where?

All downloads are safe you cuck.

Yeah, what about plastic rice and eggs made of resin?

Expect game to be killed and turned into new supper happy candy-crush style kosher edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ba4dwyLMQY

I worry the game might get shut down because hate speech.

Now I get it

The creators are going to face jail time for offending the left.

I didn't notice that at first.

Butthurt chinese spy in a US government position detected.

OH fuck me, my sides…

Relevant video about recent closure of filthy Chinese restaurant: bild.de/video/clip/frankfurt-am-main/ekel-razzia-frankfurt-bahnhofsviertel-53367718.bild.html

Former health inspector here. Chinese and Indian restaurants were ALWAYS the dirtiest and you can look it up if you don't believe me. These restaurants are always the most likely to fail inspections and always the dirtiest most filthy repulsive places you can find. Always do you duty and report any of them to your local Department of Health.

I kept telling Holla Forums when I gave a shit what happend on that board. Politically Incorrect games and by extension politically incorrect humor is now evermore potent. Because of how left and (((politically correct))) things have gotten, what's not (((PC))) is now a breath of fresh air and possesses instant novelty. You don't even have to utilize politically incorrect humor to be edgy, you just have to not be politically incorrect and people will think it's genius. Bonus points if your product actually is genius. Then you have something wholly valuable and triggering to kikes and their golems.

How can the truth be racial stereotype? This game on the contrary, should be praised by PETA for raising awareness about chinese cooking domestic animals. Those damn leftists have double standards about everything.

welcome to the modern era

Racial stereotype is an oxymoron thanks to (((political correctness))). Stereotypes in its original usage is a basis of understanding things and people. Chinese and negro stereotypes exist because all of them default back to a basic set of characteristics. Then (((political correctness))) made taboo of the usage of racial stereotypes in order to suppress the obvious portrait of what they're really like.

Ironically and despite it all, racial stereotypes persist because people, including leftists, subconsciously subscribe to the truth about shitskins but with leftists and assorted bluepilled people they choose to ignore it.

i think imageboards are literally the last option for free speech, atleast for media distribution.

Betting 2 shekels that it's either a fake racist game (that company tag sounds like what a low-energy cuck would write to sound "rayciss"), or they only made a fuss because how dare you portray kikes and niggers on a negative light.

doesn't even look that offensive desu. Seems like since it was so low-budget they intentionally put it out there (and you can bet it was Chinks who made it) to get press for their studio. And when the shrieking comes, whatever chink behind it can just say he's a chink.

I want to remaster Dr. Pierce's "Ethnic Cleansing" and make it actually good.

Well fuck me, now I feel dumb, thanks user.

Yes the chinese eat dogs in china because they cannot into empathy, but for US chinese takeaways, that is a meme that makes us look ignorant when we spout it.

Chinese restaurants are filthy dirty, user. Stop getting chinese food and learn how to cook. I was a sous chef in the nicest french restaurants you can imagine and as hard as we worked on the food, we worked twice as hard to keep that kitchen clean. These people cook the laziest/cheapest ways possible with tons of nasty reused vegetable oil/sugar/surprising amounts of ketchup. When they are done cooking the last meal, these scumbags turn off the lights and go home, leaving a buffet on the floor and prep tables for all sorts of disgusting vermin. There is almost certainly some rat shit/dead cockroach part in every single box of food.

Aziens make whitey stereotypes in their shows all the time stop crying gook/chinks

They can't get angry at something unless they are aware it. Do you expect these people enjoy entertainment or something?

I delivered food for a chinese restaurant and some of the shit was ridiculous, I don't know how these places pass inspections. Crazy amounts of cockroaches.

One thing to note is that the chefs didn't eat the american-chinese food. They'd eat their own food, which was all 'actual real' chink food

You could be right. I remember this slavery "game" was fake.

Reminder that Asians were never oppressed in the West. Worst any of them had were the Japs in California during WW2

Is this out? Was it taken down? Am I being rused?
I want this damn game on my phone but I can't find a download. Not on the iphone store. The buttons on their website are just images. Doesn't change if you try checking the site on your phone. Could give a shit about being put on a list at this point.
Because sounds about right when all I can fucking find is
on every fucking site.

What is the Chinese Exclusion Act?

Oh fuck. That's smart.

Something we should never have gotten rid of.

Sounds like someone just likes big black cock.

Nice pivot, Chang.

AIYA GWEILO KNOWS!
Pot calling the kettle black, rabbi.

They got rounded up in mapleland too.

Post it on ん/

Promo was pretty funny

Serious question

Is this game out? Where can I get it? It doesn't seem to be on the studio's website and I can't find it on the (((google))) store.

This game looks fucking amazing

TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW
TORRENT NOW

I work at a Chinese restaurant and I bust my ass making it relatively clean

Of course on my days off all the dishes pile up and it's a mess though

There are 2 trailers and the first is just as good if not better than the one in OP

youtube.com/watch?v=g2jg69tKHCo

What's the best way to get all the cat hair out of the drains?

wew

GTFO we only serve clean good food.
If anything an octopus will clog the drain. My chink boss is a good guy who actually makes sure everything is always clean and orderly for the heath inspector

Sounds pretty accurate to me.

How is it "demeaning?" That's just what they look like.

Not for the customers?

Apple and Google shill for open borders but they sure do a great job keeping any apps they don't approve of out of their walled gardens for (((reasons))). RIP Dirty Chink Chef.

So you're telling me chinks in China were "oppressed" by not being allowed to go to America?

The trailer is 10-11 months old so who the fuck knows.

i want this game more than i have wanted any other game in my entire life
we must convince the dev to release it on PC and have it downloadable from his website/torrents. i'd gladly donate a few shekels for quality vidya such as this.

Clever girl

I'm an Indian and if they made some games about poo in loo, I'd kek.

Seriously people need to rework their sense of humour.

I get it.

No, Dirty Chinese go apeshit over Dirty Chinese, no other Asian likely gives a shit.

impossible in the current year

What a bunch of faggots. It's just a joke, it's no different from the Pizza Tycoon games or GTA San Andreas.

Need I say more?
I kek'd so hard

What do you want, some /r/T_D tier "based shitskin?" Fuck off of this board

Kek

This.

Can't find the game on the play store, the youtube channel has no website link and web searches on every search engine i try to use are spammed with nothing but pages of media outlets busting a nut over this.

Where the fuck do i even find this game?

Dubs demand: Slavery Tycoon Tie-Coon Games; Logo is a noose

dubs demand it. i tried joogle-fu (i was actually using startpage, no worries) with fancy boolean operators and I can't find any download at all. if there was even one (seems like the game isn't out yet), it's gone or hidden.

FUND IT

wew

shit, you want to RP as jews?

kek

Thanks for outing yourself.

DANG CAN'T HANDLE THE DANK!

Mainland Chink here, stereotypes are slightly based on truth. The only thing that got me booty bothered is the name of the restaurant. It could have been something more creative. Also Asian Americans are cancer.

If filthy fucking chinks didn't want us making fun of them, they wouldn't serve nasty ass food that is frequently rancid as soon as it comes out of what is generously called the kitchen. There's no excuse for serving rancid food items.

Ever tried using ones that have not yet melted?

Agreed. They should have a suggestion box over it.

This is how we beat them

Nice music, pretty good looking sprites, seems like it has some decent gameplay. The fact that it has faggots pissed off might be icing on the cake at this point.

Sides in orbit.

wew

This really unsettled my appricots

I feel so sorry for your computer.

Game site: http :// big o treegames . com/press-kit/
Just made a small text about the "controversy"

is this real? i need to play it

Happened in Macau and it involves the murder of a family that owns a restaurant. Due to the face that not all the limbs and body parts have been recovered of the victims, it has been inferred that the rest of the human remains were placed into BBQ pork buns that were sold to customers.

It is yes.

That's some nuclear asshurt

Unblockable crypto payments are the kike killer. Use them.

wicked. searching that shit right now

Piss, I can't find it. Looks like it was part of store.steampowered.com/app/386870/Playing_History_2__Slave_Trade/ this steam game, but removed after controversy in early september 2015.
Gotta find this shit…

No chows
No chows
No chows

No chows
No chows
No chows

they should sell the game on their own website or take cryptocurrency as payment if necessary

we need more games like this

Hahahhaha

annddd… China has millenia of history and still eat dogs like subhuman trash. what is your point?

He's beautiful.

remember this is chinkland, they bleed MSG

OUT

5000 years of history and you still shit in a hole in the ground

kudos

one of your fellow poos made a poo stick game

The real racism here is lumping all Asians in with the Chinese. A lot of Chinese culture is low health standards and the kind of free-for-all social skills that come with being treated like human cattle by your government.

Asians aren't offended. Butthurt leftist commies are, as usual.

We need to support them or else they might give up. With support I do not mean buying. If they are some of these "it's all fun" non redpilled guys they weren't expecting such backlash. Like their videos, say you are excited and shit.

Turkroach here. Makes me wonder what the ratio of whites to non whites are here?

HO LEE FUC

This needs a kebab and pajet spin off

SUM TING WONG

BANG DING OW

I'm afraid this board is above your designated caste, Pajeet.

DAM SUNG

pretty sure it got shoa'd and it was only for smartphones anyway, maybe they'll put it up as a torrent or something one day.

KEK

somali pirates

WI TU LO

Just had to look out the window for inspiration.

>tfw was the token white boy in a Chinese business to handle the (((English speakers)))

They all sound like pic related to me.

This.

Timing is everything. You think generic dirty nursery rhymes are funny? Well, after several years of PC bullshit they sure as hell were. I didn't even matter who the (((comic))) was.

From the Uk recently:

bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/15531549.Chinese_takeaway_is_shut_down_by_health_inspectors_after_rat_infestation_is_discovered/

Stereotypes indeed.

Sure, I'll take it, whatever. Have some smug.

Gives me ideas for more games to piss people off. Make a game called "We Wuz". You play as the leader of a small African tribe and you have to war with other tribes and take them as slaves. Sell them off for profit to buy more weapons to conquer and sell off more tribes. But watch out for that damn Brits, who are trying to shut down the Atlantic slave trade. At least you can sell to the Muslims though, but you have to castrate your slaves which many of them die from and hurt your bottom line. You eventually lose the game every time, to be captured and sold as a slave yourself. A sorrowful song plays throughout the end credits as the Kang's descendents play through a montage until eventually you have an ungrateful BLM supporter is last protesting white supremacy.

Hello pol I am a Canadian chink and I think this is fucking awesome. Will totally use this for this year's Halloween.
Also Markham Toronto is part of the greater Chinatown of HongRonto so it is entirely likely that a chinaman made this game or had a hand in making it.

It's clearly a well made ruse. Whether it's to virtue signal/accelerate or they really are funny, I don't know, but it should be clear from watching the trailer once that there is no coherent objective/gameplay mechanics that could carry a title. Where I expect to see something I could work into a level, instead all the angles reminded me of cinema, that was definitely the feel.

Would however be hilarious if they unironically made a game out of it. As it is probably some leftists hired their huwhite male slaves to make a lelsoprovocative sendup of the "male" video game industry to further push Zoe Quinn's clitoris into power. Would be a shame if some devs and artists were to get unintentionally redpilled as a result.

I'll give you my food stamps if you actually do it user

Just, you know, liek, make gaem.

durhamregion.com/news-story/7569726-oshawa-man-jailed-five-months-for-anti-muslim-graffiti-at-bus-stops/

WTF I love Big-O-Tree Games now.

Would F-Droid carry this game?

I cannot believe how completely inaccurate this game is. It's a complete insult to all Chinese restaurants.

Everyone knows Chinese places never have any dairy.

Ha.

fuck off shitskins. You are not welcome on 8/pol/. Fuck off to cuck/pol/ or reddit where you belong.

With you we know there's also a human-/non-human ratio.

I don't buy AA games, i only bought Hatred, i will also be buying this game.

我想下车先生骨头的野骑!

You think Jews only got europe and the west? They've been a pest on China for centuries now…

It's a mobile game, the mobile market does not allow for much gameplay complexity.

greys at it again

Can confirm. But at least theyre not mainlanders like theyre typically from hong kong so they were civilized by the bongs and don't eat cats.

LOL

Sam Hyde was lamenting the day Steam went SJW.. is/was this on Steam?

They're right you know

To call the people of Hong Kong civilised is doing them too great a service.
They can imitate it barely on a good day.

吾汝殺囉冚汝猶太癌政, 共產主義屌吖 kcs

looks like a genuinely fun game

Most Hong Kongers are mainlanders that arrived in Hong Kong after 1997.

Where can I download this game? I don't see it anywhere.

哎呀,关掉它!外国鬼子知道啦!这就像另一个三年大饥荒!我的7600万!

I deliver for a chinese restaurant currently. EVERYTHING you say is true. They save all their tips for breakfast lunch and dinner consisting of nothing on their menu (besides rice). Sometimes they share with me, and the food they eat is way better.

And of course there are cockroaches. They come in with the produce. They never get big, only about the size of a couple pieces of rice, because the owners spray enough to keep em small. What's more unappealing, I find, is the piles of flies that build up on the window sills next to the dining tables unless I clean them off.

Honestly, it's not the worst kitchen I've seen. I don't feel unsafe eating what they cook. They do the bare minimum (the cooking areas are regularly cleaned well, just not the rest of the restaurant), but they're very nice to me, and I make damn good money for piddly effort.

The worst kitchen I ever worked in (for a popular bar/concert venue/movie theater) was actually owned by a jew, and, in addition to it being disgusting sanitation-wise, I never made so little money for so much work. Moving from the dishwasher position to a line cook got me a 0 cent raise. At one point I became the only cook in the kitchen, because the alcoholic head chef disappeared, leaving me to man a 3 person line, the prep station, the pizza station, and dish washing. The kike owner also tried to get me to double as the maintenance person/handyman (a job that entailed cleaning backed up toilets at the same time I was supposed to handle food) without offering a raise, and just saying "it's part of the job!". I refused, and made my case for more money, which succeeded in squeezing $1 more dollar per hour, bringing me up to $11.

Fucking kikes.

Freedom of association, faggot.

The Chinese railroad workers got treated … well pretty much the way the Irish railroad workers were treated.

And then we did take part in the whole Shanghai concession thing along with a few minor expeditions during the opium wars.

"only 300 years of history"

Silly 华人 does your history start when you settled in North America?

typical fat chinese fuck

Game is pretty accurate portrayal of real life.
t. Liu

the ones that didn't still have little humanity

this is some 90's cartoon level wordplay shit

wtf are you doing browsing /pol

sup, good friend of mine is from shanghai, yep burgerland treated the chinese like total shit. If it makes you feel better americans have always been assholes, we're about due for another civil war, it's gonna be guuuud

Gargamel?

Reminds me of Mr. Wong

I know a couple of Chinese who worked in restaurants during uni.

The one thing you can count on is they never throw anything away. If it's gone bad, if it's dropped on the floor, you name it, it's still getting cooked up.

One told me that if you saw inside the kitchen you would never eat there again, and they have their ways of working around inspectors.

The other thing, and this counts anywhere anyway, is don't complain about the food, at least not if it's going to be sent back into the kitchen.

God damn it, get your shit together.

Eh not everywhere, some places actually take criticism as something so they can improve but anything that's fast food or run by non-whites or low IQ whites then you have that issue

Somebody has to post the pasta.

Thread theme.

archive.fo/izlYi
Seems they cancelled it. They don't seem like the type to buckle under typical pressure, their asses must have gotten blackedmailed pretty hard for this to happen. I just hope someone saved the trailers.

Nope…

Are you a Red Wings fan?

They're no better in Richmond, I assure you.

He's learning how to be white so that he can attract an asian girlfriend.

Fuck. I was seriously considering buying it.

You could probably create a Holocauster Tycoon using the open source Transport Tycoon codebase.

Wow, you really triggered my nostalgia. I remember watching that on my Windows 95 machine. 100% accurate depiction of yellow Chinese.

Also, consider your post checked.

Because every Asian person is Chinese I guess.

Based

I would honestly pay for a game like that.
You can earn Reichmarks to maintain the economy by gassing kikes and you can buy lampshade and soap factories to boost multipliers. On the top level you can buy black holes to kill kikes on a galactic level.
Premium currency will be shekels of course and premium meberships "chosen one". "We need support goyim!"
Yes please.

You had one job, anons…

Do not fret, user is here with mirror

Fortunately, some chink mirrored it.

I remember a much older tetris clone that more-or-less involved dumping slaves into a pit and a game over meant they could climb out

How'd you make that effect?

This might be the funniest video game i've ever laid my eyes on. I can't wait for big-o-trees next release. Maybe a video game on the Jewish Banking Bailout of 2008 or something along the lines of Jewish Financial Terrorism.

bigotreegames.com

CUCKED CUCKED CUCKED

Why does this feel like a psyop? So a company is going to call itself "Bigotry Games", make a game that is obviously going to be removed from all of the mobile walled gardens and never make a dime, then apologize for it like their "Bigotry Games" company is going to be able to continue on. Did anybody even play this or is it just a bunch of animated pixelart?

No, fucking think for a god damn second you morons

It's a social experiment, user. Get with the nomenclature.

I'm not up on the latest SJW hoax terminology. Still fucking sad nobody pointed this out and this long. I thought about pointing it out days ago and said "why bother" but was surprised to see the thread still alive tonight with nobody having anything to say except " baste, xDD"

They are grovelling because they have seen what happens if they don't. The company is over but maybe if they capitulate and grovel, their entire lives may not be desultory by SJW lynch mobs. Maybe if they and roll on their backs, urinatinag all over themselves like a terrified golden retriever then their families won't be harrassed etc.

Too bad that stuff's gonna happen even worse now probably because they have admitted that they committed an egregious enough act to pull a complete 180 and cuck out completely.

I don't think this is real, but you do seem to have gotten the lesson from this planned teachable moment.

Two monster clues right here.

t. often thought of buying time on 1600AM Bellingham Washington and rimshotting The Holla Forums Show to Vancouver

I wonder. Would it be possible to have someone make the game?

What. In. Tarnation?

THEY ARE GOING TO SHOAH THIS ONLY COPY SOON, DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!

Asians don't wash their hands after they shit. Old asian fuck just got paper towels and pretended he washed.

What happens when you complain about the food? Do they take it back and spit in it or something?