29 hours till Tokyo Game Show!

29 hours till Tokyo Game Show!

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/09/09/earth-defense-force-5-leaked-prior-to-tokyo-game-show-2016-reveal/
gematsu.com/2016/09/tokyo-game-show-2016-live-stream-schedule
archive.is/nYHPp
sonicstadium.org/2016/09/sonic-boom-fire-ice-and-sega-3d-archives-3-final-stage-will-both-be-at-tokyo-game-show-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What else are you looking forward to?

All I want is more Yakuza 6 footage, I cant think of anything else interesting.

STOP SEXUALIZING THE DAUGHTER-FU

I just want DMC5. a teaser, a logo, give me something! anything!

i-it's totally gonna happen, r-right?

Rune Factory 5 never ever
please for the love of god

I don't think you do. Considering how developers are now handling semi-popular franchises, I don't think you want a new Devil May Cry.

good point, they might make an edgy reboot.
OH WAIT!

Oh, forgot to mention EDF5 was confirmed

nichegamer.com/2016/09/09/earth-defense-force-5-leaked-prior-to-tokyo-game-show-2016-reveal/

To save our mother Earth from any alien attack!

Man, you think an edgy reboot is as bad as it can get? Look at what happened to RE and GoW. They might decide the action game formula is tired and turn it into some story driven third person shooter.

I doubt they'd be that retarded after what happened with edgy may cry
the DMC4 special edition did pretty well and they'd be retarded not to make use of that

you've got a lot more faith in them than I do.

So are these the only companies that will be there?;
Arc System Works
Bandai Namco
Capcom
D3 Publisher
Dengeki
Famitsu
Kadokawa Games
Koei Tecmo
Konami
Persona 5
Prototype
Sega
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Square Enix

faith is all I have right now

Where did you get this list?

archive.is isn't archiving the page for some reason
gematsu.com/2016/09/tokyo-game-show-2016-live-stream-schedule

DMC4 special edition's new intro cutscenes and Vergil's gameplay (Lady and trish's gameplay aren't bad but they're noticeably lacking compared to Vergil.) show to me at least that Hideaki Itsuno still knows what he's doing.

I just hope if DMC5 is being worked on Capcom actually lets them make a full game this time.

Hmm…

Well nothing stops they from showing third party titles during the SCE segment

Thats a pretty small list

Guess I'll have to watch that to see if SNK finally announces Metal Slug 8/Samurai Shodown 7 or if some Falcom shows up.

we can only hope

Wasn't it the 15th?

I really want to see gameplay of Metal Gear Survive

God damn it, when are they going to show the damn NX?

I realized I'd still held on to some kind of hope when I saw the Mario runner. I need to see the NX so I can finally die inside.

Doesn't nintendo usually not show anything at TGS?
I'm going to guess more towards the holidays there will be an announcement about it, or closer to when it is coming out in March.

Never, because it was all just a tech demo for what Nintendo can do with mobile

Oh boy, can't wait for asian jews to "save" gaming once again.

Nice!

I'm not sure if this shit is even bait anymore.

Ape Escape 4 please

It is
Its the same retard shitting up the board
Also, EDF 5 soon

Don't care, I'll be playing P5 and staying far away from here before the inevitable salt party faggotry ensues.

First conference is on the 13th, I think. Broadcasting doesn't happen until the 15th.

Enjoy that Atlus shaft

I doubt there will be a salt party for P5. Many of the people playing would also be here unlike Fallout. It would just cause mass shitposting.

Seems to me the poster is playing the Japanese version, meaning they are not getting shafted.

Good company. :^)

They're playing persona.

Persona is mostly style over substance. If you are not expecting SMT, I don't see what's wrong with it.

I went into p3 and 4 expecting games with good gameplay.
I was wrong.

I know, I know.

Same here. Pretty much the only enjoyable things about those games were the soundtracks and the quirky transitions.

I dont think so

sounds like every almost every japanese game ever

Vidya blogger pls go

japs will never accept and in fact hate you

So?
They make some good vidya, thats all I care about.
What do you think I am, some kind of weeaboo?

Persona has always been butchered by localizers with tiny penises.
Everything I've seen of Persona 5 looks fun and even more polished than the ones before.
I fully expect the story and characters to be another shit-show once more, just like Persona 3, Persona 4, and Catherine.

By the way, have you tried Persona 1 and 2?

Cant polish a turd

All video games are shit, so it is an improvement.

Stop projecting your shit taste on to me user

You can. To further your analogy, the Persona series (including its spin-off Catherine) is the equivalent to a turd encrusted in solid gold.
They have great setups, good enough gameplay that never challenges itself, and absolute shit resolutions.

No thanks, Id rather play good games instead

yes

Sounds more like you're referring to a shit-covered gold nugget.

I don't play a lot of Persona and the only one I bothered to finish myself is Catherine, of which I only got one (very disappointing) ending.

I recently started Nocturne. It's pretty low-energy so far. When does it pick up?

That would imply that it's easy to wash off the shit.

I hope we get to see more footage of Titanfall 2. Sega is showing it on EA's behalf. Want to see more of Campaign.

Mid game

>>>/suicide/

Give it a chance. I need some other fps to play soon aside from Deathwing.

Nope. But Persona from 3 onwards is a shit series.

archive.is/nYHPp
Kill yourself

I'm either going to pirate or borrow it from a friend for ps4(depending on Denuvo's presence).

No, don't intend to after 3 and 4.

Thats like saying you're not playing DMC 1,3 and 4 due to DmC and DMC2

I'm not playing any dmc.

If it's eventually a big pile of shit that makes Battlefield 1 look good, I'm not going to touch it then. Just seeing how it goes since it had a lot of potential in the first game.

Do you understand analogies? The poster didn't literally mean you should play DMC.
Are you just taking the piss?

The point is that sequels can be way worse than the original games, even if those were good.

Nothing aside from Battlefront can get to that point, its still going to be irredemable shit.

Hes shitposting, just ignore him

Do you know what that phrase means or did you just lurk the fightan thread and decide to use it on anything? Most people play Persona for the retarded pseudo-friendship sim now. That's like saying people have battered-wife syndrome for playing Third Strike because they liked Second Impact.

It means SMT fags will still buy it

And I'm not interested enough in Personas to give them another chance.
Back off, nigger.

Nintendo doesn't want to cannibalize their holiday sales by announcing new hardware that isn't launching until 2017. They'll probably reveal it January 2nd.

kys

I really don't see why that means SMTfags will buy it since many of them vocally oppose it. Then again, I thought absolutely no one would buy #FE and I was proven wrong there.

I don't want your fucking games, Todd, leave me alone.

more DaS3 DLC trailers and the new Pac-Man Championship Edition might be nice though

I suppose they're waiting until October after all to talk about it.

I don't see it making the March release date if they still won't talk about it.

10 and a half hours to go

So, what "good" games are going to be shown there?

EDF 5

Gravity Rush 2

Looking forward to the source on OP's pic.

Jesus, where do you people come from?
Heres a hint:
Its about your inferior kind

The French?

I thought the first one played terribly.

Really hope now that it's a PS4 game they will model the underside of skirts so you can go around flipping them with gravity powers instead of pic related.

Nope

While I don't think it'll be for virtue signalling reasons, I bet it'll just be a HD port. Nicer texture and music quality, some neat particle effects, but no change in polygons.

It's also a PS4 native game, not a port.

8 hours to go. Here is the stream if this thread is still up then.

There's going to be more than that at TGS, you know. I've got SEGA's showings from another thread.
sonicstadium.org/2016/09/sonic-boom-fire-ice-and-sega-3d-archives-3-final-stage-will-both-be-at-tokyo-game-show-2016/

Do you really think the developers over in Japan don't have to dance to the tune of their much more successful pro-SJW branch?

they did say some would announced soon, did they not? but i guess in the TGS would weird.

Less than three and a half hours.

Will Mark sticky a thread when we're closer?