Happening

The U.S. Air Force Academy has reported an ‘active shooter situation’ at an on-campus residence hall.
truepundit.com/the-latest-active-shooter-reported-at-u-s-air-force-academy/

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/54/web
twitter.com/hashtag/usafa?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
twitter.com/hashtag/usafa?src=hash
archive.is/Jxf1Q
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/09/29/meet-the-air-force-general-who-delivered-a-powerful-lesson-in-leadership/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4935648/Shooter-Air-Force-Academy-Colorado.html
archive.is/Jxf1Q#selection-2237.0-2237.151
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a police scanner or something, or is that site going to be as live of a feed as we are going to get?

will look

HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?!?!

Most likely dindu. Let the digits decide.

scanner

they said 3 shooters

I think this is serious
students are texting law enforcement
police are worried about blue on blue
voice caller in
shots fired on floor below
cell numbers being tracked and pinged

full police response, two command centers being set up

active shooter in vanderberg hall

large police team moving in

They're in what uniforms?

students are arming themselves with lacrosse sticks and knives

police are switching to encrypted channels

all transmissions going off public now

trannies, the west point commie, now this. can we unpurge the officer corps pls?

outside agencies involved
ie FBI,
move to channel four encrypted
white jeep cherokee, people in parking lot

Sources claim a man named Cody Cigar fought his way into the base after being involved in a police chase initiated by Mister Cigar after being caught watching boys play mini-golf from his car.

rolling for radicalised commie

Daily reminder Fred Phelps was right

shooters may be posing as police officers
unconfirmed at this time'

cops worried about blue on blue

Which scanner feeds are you listening to?

see

also twiiter
twitter.com/hashtag/usafa?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
and
twitter.com/hashtag/usafa?src=hash

Varying reports. Can't tell if it was just some dumbass who still thinks he can pull military pranks in this age of ZOG Political Correctness or if this is a real habbening. also, the air force academy is famously evangelical Christian. So much so that a kike got so offended that his little kikelet was being exposed to so much christianity that he started an org to "to keep Christianity out of the US military." Not in the IDF of course, God's choesnite rats are always allowed to do as they please.

Rolling for a Korean spec ops team.

Rolling for dorner.

God damn it. I guess the other thread is there if we need it.

The other feed is El Paso County Fire and EMS but the one posted ITT has the same freqs on the right channel.

Possibly hopefully related:

archive.is/Jxf1Q

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/09/29/meet-the-air-force-general-who-delivered-a-powerful-lesson-in-leadership/

He's the only nig Holla Forums liked, and then they killed him.

Official statement.

Niggers getting uppity about some viral video that's been on my newsfeed for the past 24 hours is my guess. Too bad they can't get an airstrike called without risk of friendly fire, would be good practice for when those chaps are called to eradicate the rest of the niggers.

ah, of course it was a nigger. There was a kang involved who claimed "racist graffiti had been spotted" on campus:

"BREAKING NEWS: Active shooter reported at Air Force Academy hours after General stood all 4,000 cadets to attention to discipline them after finding racist slurs written on message boards
An active shooter was reported at U.S. Air Force in Colorado Springs at 1.23am on Saturday
There were no immediate reported injuries and the shooting has not been confirmed but snipers are sweeping the grounds
Some cadets inside the academy claimed there were multiple shooters but their reports are unconfirmed
Emergency vehicles were seen entering the academy amid the worrying reports
It came hours after Lt. General Jay Silveria scolded cadets after finding racist slurs written on a board outside the dorm of five black students
He told the 4,000 cadets to 'get out' if they could not be tolerant of each other "

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4935648/Shooter-Air-Force-Academy-Colorado.html

Balls far to large for the Chairs they will be imprisoned in.

Dorner is the greatest kang of all time. "I'm going to use me trainings in COIN, explosives, tracking, I'z going to.."

And then the nigger proceeded to park his truck and go to sleep in a fucking cabin literally within site of where the cops were having their press conferences. TNB.

"Another cadet has scrawled the words 'go home n*' on the board in black marker."

I had a dyke do this at my dorm as a UG. this was before all the real Pc insanity and it was a NESCAC college, so basically were able to close rank and keep it out of any news. They called big meetings to yell at everyone for being anti=dyke. I refused to go to any of them since I know it was a "heym watcha doin?" situation, which got me into trouble until they finally figured out it was the dyke herself.

Blame is being placed on this?

Bretty Gud. Going to try to shop it into nigger writing KKK rather than a swasi.

Someone filming thru their door. Supposedly autorities sweeping.

I wonder if it would be possible to some sort of crowd funding for Nick (a. wyatt mann) to see if he can draw some new merchants, apes, and spics. Has this been tried?

He pops in from time to time, and has already given us some new merchants.

All clear given by sheriff's office. It's fucking nothing.

who the fuck is this? 3 star general cuck? this faggot needs to step on a landmine.

Basket ball Americans involved in a dispute?

That would explain why the scanner feed went from 8k to 4k listeners within minutes.

Yep, I know. But with a few shekels, might be able to motivate him to do start doing a lot more work. Eventually, the happy merchant is going to get stale and we'll need a new repulsive Jew to use for memes. Maybe shekels could motivate him.

He may not physically look soyed up, but he sure is mentally.

Schlomos will only get old when there are no more schlomos to be concerned with. Shills already screech disinfo about "viruses in images" over the new free ones, what do you think would happen over paid ones?

It's brett amazing how much power that single merchant has. I see it everywhere now. Fucking Steam started blocking references to merchants, now they have to do it with kangz. Just one of the beautiful aspects of the merchant is that even spics and chinks use it. So assuming the eternal Jew ever succeeds in destroying Western males, they'll be left with millions of muds who grew up with some awareness of the JQ and will despise them and (hopefully) the chinks take them on.

We are having "Active Shooters" now with no shots fired.

That's the level of police state and fear mongering we're reaching in this country now. Sandy Hook 2.0 when?

>On Tuesday, the words 'go home n*' were written on a message board outside the dorm of five black students

apparantly they still racially segregate at the air force academy, all 5 niggers were in the same dorm.

(checked)

Mate, you should be able pretty easily to tell what happened

-nigger freshman "Hey Rabbi"'d himself for attention.

-Some retard nu-males actually believed him that "mu klan coming to lynch negroes"

-Police and admin get call from scared Kang. A kang can't ever be wrong to laughed off of course, so the police had to send out SWAT in order to satisfy kang's demand.

Even Jews use it on other Jews, see for example Netanyahu's son.

He didn't use the actual merchant face though, it was just the "Chain of Command" meme with merchant face replaced by other Jews.

Jelani Bland (how do niggers even think up these names?) might be interesting to look into on the social media jew since he seems to be the one who "hey rabbi'ed" himself.

Argh right, I remembered it incorrectly.

i think this dindu is wasting a slot at the air force academy for the sole purpose of playing football. i heard rumors of these military contracts where you only play a sport, you will do nothing else, but it seemed like just a myth.

in other news twitter has dindu emojji now.

Speaking of kikes, why is >>>/jewess/ being auto-promoted to me in the top bar. This filth needs to be gassed immediately.

1:23am is the future wtf

Ah yeah, some airforce general in Colorado, they've been playing this clip on the news all week.

I never liked him, causing a few white families to not have parents for their kids. There are no good niggers.

dorner did nothing wrong

A confirmed Muslim was in the half chan thread shilling it up that it was the Jews.

He accidentally dropped enough clues to get his ass doxxed. I told him to cut it out and he stopped posting, but it really really makes you think.

archive.is/Jxf1Q#selection-2237.0-2237.151

Is there such a thing as an inactive shooter?
inb4 false flag

That's what I'm saying! Lol… a shooter without shooting. This is either overreaction over a fake call or a psyop.

It was apparently a couple of cadets dicking around with nerf guns.

I had a feeling that westpoint faggot getting pinched would cause a hasty response by other cells of infiltrators. Bet ya there was a commie infiltrator in the airforce academy that had a bit more leadership skill than the handlers anticipated and he convinced some of them that theres going to be a witch hunt for commies in the military now and there was no way they would retain their cover so the time to act was now.

I also bet ya they arent smart enough to dispose of all the evidence of their contacts and organization.

What fools these leftists are! The last thing you want to do when there is large scale political discourse involving your movement is to show the population that trusting you could result in their death. This is what pr is. A lot of cucks argue "this shouldnt be done because people will think you are a mean asshole" Its not bad pr to be seen as a mean asshole.. Being seen as being wholly against everything a population sees as good and just AND establishing that you aren't to be trusted at all.. Now thats bad pr.

His manifesto was john brown gunclub commie bullshit mixed with the ravings of an insane nigger. And he was anti-white. The only reason he was liked at all was because of the chaos created by that whole incident.

Interesting, I read about the U.S. Air Force Academy leadership whining about "white supremacist" graffiti just yesterday. Wonder if this is going to be a false flag?

THIS ACTIVE SHOOTER IS AN ATTEMPT TO HIDE THIS

guaranteed fake happening

This comes right after they false flagged with the go home bullshit.

They tend to be called corpses.

Call in an airstrike, then.

I wonder whether he'll give the same talk to the nignog shooting up the place.

Also, the Air Force has snipers?

Speking of clothes,where's that user who predicted
London Fashion Week Overshadowed by Terrorism