Dumb nigger does dumb nigger shit

MICHAEL BENNETT, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS, LOOK HIM UP
Body cam footage from the LVMPD vindicates cops in Bennett incident
TMZ does the real reporting, ESPN goes full retard

m.tmz.com/2017/09/29/michael-bennett-cops-to-show-body-cam-footage/#!news/
archive.is/4y44i

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.seattlepi.com/football/2014/06/23/seattle-seahawks-michael-bennett-settles-with-tampa-kennel-where-he-abandoned-his-puppy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't cops who live around nigs just volunteer to wear body cams? If they don't they'll just get lynched by the media.

The NFL should punishing under the conduct policy

I'll see myself to the oven

Because a lot of cops actually are crooked, especially ones in nigger towns like Baltimore and Chicago.

the nfl has their hands full with damage control over the kneeling stuff

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Learn to use youtube-dl OP, then anons won't have to suffer visiting TMZ.

youtube-dl -F (will give you a list of video format-ids that site's media server has available)youtube-dl -f (format-id)

They wonder why we call them dindus.

Dindu nuffin

His brother Marcellus thought he was hot shit on the pats too. These guys aren't team players at all.

I forgot

This fucking nigger left his beautiful fawn boxer to die when he transferred from the bucs to the Seahawks. It was rescued and my girl's friend adopted her. Awesome dog. No respect for negroids who can't respect man's best friend. Fuck him. Wish the cop pulled the trigger tbh

Make that story public. I'm sure someone like Breitbart would eagerly push it right now.

Hard to prove. Though I feel like I've heard this story before.

the new drunk pastime is triggering sjws on twitter. knock back a six pack and shitpost

good idea. i've been doing yard work all day. off to the store.

Makes for a comfy life.
After a hard days work, of coursh

Oh wait
blog.seattlepi.com/football/2014/06/23/seattle-seahawks-michael-bennett-settles-with-tampa-kennel-where-he-abandoned-his-puppy/

Those were the best.

link this/police hate to the nfl's disrespect of the nat anthem to turbocharge nfl's demise.

I was just going to post

The fucking scumbag knelt for the anthem again too, even after getting busted

I forgot how much I love these memes

Do you have the Jared Lee Loughner one?

Did anyone expect better? A lying nigger scum is still scum. If anything throw a fuss with this at pissed fans and have them spam call the Negro Felon League until they kneel.