Crash Override Network - Trello board

A former Crash Override Network member has given us an export and an html-file from the Crash Override Network trello board.
Trello is a collaborative online board that allows you to create lists on a board and put cards up (like a black board).
We won't release the full json export because it may contain sensitive information. However we did parse the data and created screenshots to help visualize the actions taken by each member.

In the pack we have created, you will find:
1 The highlights - The stuff we found to be the most interesting
2 The full lists - Redacted screenshots of each trello list with all the cards (dox etc removed)
3 Actions committed per list - Extracted from the json-export; all the actions committed to lists
4 Tabular overview of the leak - Some screenshots, which give an overview of actions
5 Graphs - Visualizations of the json-data

The file is here s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=14579171593924367519. The attached images are from the highlights.
The password for the 7zip is IVZVaIF3g0bQq35HRcpDub1kV5SqvAz6

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/775121239249649664
twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/775127496471830530
imgur.com/dTG1DRL
archive.is/Z5b7T
degree180.com/author/admin/
allthink.com/1668223
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/con-still-a-trusted-twitter-partner-after-wiki-notes-harassment-doxing/11484/
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/775224811458932737
twitter.com/idlediletante/
twitter.com/infinitechan
twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/775255293290770432
youtube.com/watch?v=5hTOkFu0FQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes good

temp sticky since Holla Forums is having issues and this is important

ABOUT FUCKING TIME FAGGOT
Now, let's get crazy.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Do you still need to namefag in this thread?
I thought you were contained to GG breads. Go be a paedophile islamapologist elsewhere you stinky French

yeah, I'm not fond of it either. but it's the important shit that matters

IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN

…is it possible that unfiltered JSON data could point to server-side vulnerabilities?

Oh I am definitely saving this for later use.

Time to cum by checking all those leaks!

I would love to have all that shit but I think some people will want to troll them by having those sensitive info… Hopefully the guy sent all without redacting to press for them to check it.

This fucking day keeps getting better and better.

great board

No. But there are email addresses and we would have to redact the json-export itself which is neigh impossible to make sure no dox leak.

nah i just want phone numbers and addresses so i can level up

Damn, quite an organized operation. Looks like CON didn't give a damn about harassment in general, but just targeted GamerGate and it's supporters. As expected.

But remember, there is no 'anti-GamerGate'.

Surprise surprise, AMIB was deep into it when he was pretending to be a neutral.

Butts was also in on it, wouldn't be surprised if 9volt and Zen was in on it as well.

Oh look, more stupid bullshit that belongs in another board dedicated to internet drama, but is stickied here because Mark is a fucking retarded faggot.

look at

when did that fat sack of shit ever pretended to be a neutral?

Upset?

m8 if none of this affected you you'd still be posting on 4chan instead of here

probably "neutral" in the same way
Sarah "I like to fuck my kids and dogs in the" Butts and that Bioware cunt was "neutral"

This.

Also

You should follow wikileak's example when you censor shit to protect people it also keeps people from using the material in court.

Prepare for goon to be upset they can't falseflag and derail

What? A man in black was never neutral

Or are you talking about his affiliation with CON?

I think he is talking about his affiliation with CON. Impossible for AMIB being neutral in stance since the beginning.

I think he claimed to be a neutral in the beginning like butts and zenofdesign when they were clearly against it.

Pakman had a hard life

So where's the juicy stuff?

This is like a poor mans edging session that will end with nothing.

R.I.P

1984 - 2016

;_;7

And he bent over like a bitch when it dawned upon him that the SJWs may no longer welcome him into their warm, cozy nest.

Cue "maybe GG has some points, but think of all the starving children in Africa."

Do it anyway. Use regular expressions to find email addresses and phone numbers. As for names, who gives a fuck?

poor pak, didn't do nothing and even as late as this year was subject to a VICE hit piece

he seems happy when there are things to talk about though, so I think he is okay with all of it

Important to who? Important how? What does this change? More importantly, how does this get me closer to a Holla Forums where bullshit politics revolving around tertiary at best figures are not encouraged to pollute the board?

Since you're a bandwagon hopping faggot who clamps onto anything you think will bring you attention, I seriously don't think you can answer even one of these questions.

We have more evidence that they targeted Holla Forums. That could be grounds for civil action.

its pretty finny to read this shit but it wont change the cucks who support these people, they drank too much kool aid already,.

they'll just do some mental gymnastics to justify everything on the leaks

I'm late to the party. Anything juicy?

see

nothing that we didn't know already, just some evidence of it.

All the good stuff was censored

All of their targets are just GG people and 8ch. They were never anything more then anti-gg

I must have missed him trying to claim neutrality, because it's clear that he wasn't

of course nothing changes, but it's just more evidence to add the the pile.

The media will always defend them until the very end and that won't ever change. But more ammo certainly doesn't hurt.

TL/DR: CON's only purpose was to protect the asses of those working in it.

Peter is the gift that keeps on giving.

SOMEONE PUT IT IN GHOSTBIN
So the rest of us can see.

revolt pls

That's good, evidence is important, it's not like we will convince someone who has already drank the kool-aid though.

Fuck off shill

Holla Forums has danker memes than 4chan

to those who were here in 2014 and actually care about this kind of shit

it confirmed everything we thought was happening in early 2015, Patreon fucking over Hotwheels, the clique blacklisting people who are pro-GG, GJP 2.0 being an actual thing, Zoey Quinn using her connections, etc.

It confirms everything we've suspected since early 2015, how can you not think this doesn't deserve at least one sticky to say "We were right."

define bullshit politics. because if anything, these bastards are nothing but leeches and we need to use this evidence against them. You wanna know why games and developers are being censored out of the ass? it's because of cunts like these who attack game developers and publishers who refuse to fall in line, you wanna take these bastards head on. if you give them a penny they'll take a million dollars.

that simple.

Then again the sticky is like a giant faggot alert for these people.

yes it is, but the site is having issues so I decided on a sticky until shits fixed

The people are incredibly delusional

57 pictures of boring shit.

I hoped they had more than just screenshots of Roguestar and Chobitcoin being twitter retards.

What are the issues? Also do we know when they'll be fixed?

basically shit ain't bumping. and it'll probably be fixed in a few hours. nothing to worry about.

Alex Lifschitz confirmed for unemployed.

RT if you want to:

twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/775121239249649664

How is this any news? It's widely known he leeches of from the money of his old man.

Can it be any more obvious that these people are attention whores?

no shit

THIS WOMAN REFUTED ME ON TWITTER

HOW DARE SHE
TO THE TRELLO YOU GO

What does this have to do with videogames and why is it a sticky?

OP's text contains nothing useful, and I'm not reading 5 fucking screencaps just to see if I care about the context.

Cry into this please

For him to disappear into irrelevancy, he would have had to be relevant in the first place.

his "wife" is more relevant

Reported for being retarded?

How about you read the damn thread and find out why the sticky you lazy newfag?

This doesn't tell me what Crash Override Network is

Okay, so you've crashed a forum with no survivors?

So you've doxxed a community and it got a sticky?

No, you tell me.

I enjoy that most of the contributions are from Coffin, AMiB and Izzy. Makes me all the more glad I actively avoided giving them time of day.

Also Hotwheels, Milo and Cernovich living rent free in these people's heads. Nice.

If you have no idea what any of this shit is, why are you here and not on the more active 4chan?

you wont get your CON leaks back, zoe. They're ours now

He was never relevant to begin with, the only thing he did was faking a gf and that shitty Full McIntosh song

Most are Lifschitz actually.

I said read the thread, not just the OP ya lazy fucking bastard

Because I don't give a fuck about GamerGate after it lost steam after 3 months. As far as I can tell, this is garbage eceleb drama, and it truly IS GamerGate related, it should go to the designated thread as per the BOARD RULES

So yes, please tell me why this is important enough to warrant breaking the rules and getting Mark's blessing

I'm not reading the thread, the OP alone should be enough, which still hasn't been tldr'd for me

Kill yourself, blame Gamergate.

AHAHAHAHAAAAA

I'd love to see the full "asshole dossier".

BEWARE OF SHILLS
The CON people have been proven to sit online on Xmas day and new year's eve plotting against GG and lurking in threads like this.

Learn up on techniques used to disrupt discussions, report people that do it, then ignore and filter them.

fuck it
INTO THE TRELLO YOU GO

So you're confirming that you're lazy as all fuck then. Good to know

WEAPONIZED FOLLOWERS

Yes, this is exactly what I'm saying. I'm not going to read through 90 replies to figure out who doxxed who and why, when that is the fucking OP's job.

You might as well filter by ID+ because I'm going to do the same.

Hello attention whore goon Zoe Quinn, Alex, AMIB, Izzy or whoever you're here…
Go away and CON someone. We will put some nice news and burn your "dear group".
It's going to be awkward when someone add FTC into GG wikipedia entry. And more about CON too.
How much salt you can fill in my cup? Because I need to drink it right now.

My sides.

Top fucking kek.

twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/775127496471830530

Yup it's a shill baby

I was in a bar on Christmas. There's one local one that's open for part of the 25th. Then I went home and kept drinking there. It was okay.

They're accusing him of something Leigh would do later on:

imgur.com/dTG1DRL

If this is about that stream what a load of bullshit.

fuck the part where TB was part of that fucking charity and was promoting it as part of his responsibilities to that charity.

LOL

It's only bad when they're doing it.
You know them by their hypocrisy.

ur a faget

Again, I have no fucking idea what CON is even about. Screaming shill is just making a fool of yourself.

You're the least retarded person whose replied to me so far

All the screencaps posted so far in this thread are pretty useless. Can someone explain the relevance of these and what the appropriate response to them should be? I know a lot of faggots are probably trying to shill against this thread and some of you reactionary dipshits are going to call me a shill too but I'm not getting the point of what I've read so far.

There's nothing illegal happening. Are we going on an ethics crusade? Or are we just here to point and laugh at how these people get paid to sit on their asses and talk shit all day? Because that's not funny.

HAHAHAAAA

Don't forget Harambe doing the same thing. Still up last I checked, incidentally.

You're not fooling anyone by pretending not to know what a internet search engine is. And the only reason you'd stick to a thread like this after claiming both disinterest and ignorance would be because you're a derailing shill

You've spent far more effort pissing and moaning than it would have taken to read through the fucking thread. Good god what the hell are you even doing on this website if reading is such a monumental task?

As someone who's been in the thread since the start, apparently

>READ THE FUCKING THREAD!!!
and
>FUCK OFF SHILL!!!

I'm not leaving Holla Forums to check on your latest memes. You can damn well explain them.

All I wanted to know was the point of the thread
You could have taken 10 seconds to say

But no, you wanted to shitpost and call me a shill

It indicates that an "anti-harassment" group with a loose definition of doxing was violating what they consider doxing. Not sure what to do with it though. I say "indicates" because the faggot leakers don't know that you aren't supposed to edit leaks so what is supposedly personal info was redacted and Chelsea and the rest will have a convenient excuse of, "It wasn't really personal info, them blacking it out just made it look worse than it was"

Yeah, that's really the only response I guess I should expect anyway. It's interesting to see someone on the inside leak all this shit but it doesn't lead anywhere. Very interested in who's doing it though.

Everybody laugh at this triggered sperg!

For how long you've been sperging out, you could have already read the thread.

If they even hint at some dumb shit like that then the leaker could easily just repost with personal info. If they never make that statement then you can safely assume it is real. They haven't made those statements yet.

WHY COULDNT YOU JUST HAVE POSTED FROM THE BEGINNING

I own >>>/cow/, and even I didn't think Peter Coffin was this autistic.

I'm pretty grateful for these leaks though. Keep them coming.

Never called you a shill. Can't read IDs? Also you could have taken 10 seconds and READ THE THREAD. We aren't your servants you fucking pussy. You want the the information? It's right in your fucking face. If you can't be bothered to look at it yourself, then fuck off.

So a minority of a minority. GG isn't subject to a sitewide ban here. They have whole boards for LE HAPPENINGS if they care to follow them.

So? It doesn't take a slide rule to figure out that in a conflict with no tangible losses or operational costs, there's no reason for either side to ever stop. You're basically participating in one long internet flame war and pretending it's something greater. This is the chief reason GG shouldn't be allowed on Holla Forums, actually. It will never end because nothing will force it to, and the delusion of "making a difference" will drive it plodding onward. Despite the fact that there are whole fucking boards dedicated to hosting discussion on the topic.

Firstly, I think games are being censored far more due to economic concerns, market research, and the illusory "broader appeal." You give your ideological opponents much more credit than they deserve but of course you do, this keeps the war machine turning. Secondly, stop beating your chest. As I pointed out before, you're basically the 2010s equivalent of a meower.

You'll just never get rid of GG because you value your place in the social media circlejerk associated with it. Just like it will take an act of G– sorry, YHVH for you to ever step down from board owner. You are transparently selfish and self-centered, and you should never be in a position of authority.

The same reason you don't do your child's homework for them. Because if you're spoonfed you'll never learn.

Is there still an active thread on Petter Coffin on /cow/?

>>>/cow/218732

Probably the way you asked.

>Asking questions is the opposite of learning

It's still not directly related to videogames. This isn't even about "gaming culture" it's about goddamn people in gaming (eg, e-celebrity gossip).
This IS against the rules, even if Mark fucking stickied it.

True I suppose, I've just observed these fuckers for two years now and would bet money that that will be the response. I suppose they can just show it to someone like Ashe Schow to get her to verify it.

It's obvious Coffin was posting in all of those threads too.

People that targeted gaming and wish to control gaming culture. It's relevant. These particular screencaps don't mean shit though.

HAHAHAHAA

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd need a step-by-step guide on how.

So they're admitting the pedo shit is true now? It's just bad we found out about it?

It wasn't in the OP, I asked for clarification to see if it's worth my time, it wasn't.

Make a rival board and run it like you wish then user :^)

It's ok to be a pedo, rapist, crack head murderer as long as you carry a quran or worship the holy trinity of enlightened hipster white bitches.

Then why are you still here? The $10 were already deposited, you can leave now

kek

So you're saying only the OP post is visible to you? How are you responding to this? If a child only reads the first sentence of a book, they don't expect every answer to their homework to be in it.

I am a salted shill because I don't spend 25 hours a day refreshing GG trash threads
You caught me

I only bothered to read OP and the replies to me. Everything else is noise until I care.

It's not worth your time but telling everyone it isn't worth your time is?

It's been a slow decade for gaming.

Daily reminder

Cyberbullying is a pretty fun game. Try it sometime!

It was in the thread that your currently posting in Does someone need to scroll down for you too? If it's not worth your time then what are you still posting for? You've spent over half an hour posting, yet you're still going. No one is making you stay here. Go do something else. No one will mourn your absence.

go away a-log

And every single one of them was heavily involved with CON at the time. Huh, imagine that.

Why are you still posting? I'm responsible for about 10% of the discussion here, you are not.

Is there anything in the leaks on Jennie Barahj or Liz Finnegan?

There's a Baraj earlier in thread

Yes.
No.

I think liz took her dox to the knee before Con was formed.

I'm not the claiming the thread isn't worth my time. Do you need someone to tell you how to spend your time too? And post count isn't an indication of contribution. You haven't added to the topic, you've only cried for people to spoonfeed you.

Eh, I can respect Liz's reasons for leaving. That's one of the full dox that's actually happened throughout the course of this, they had her kids' school schedule and everything and made threats against her children. Not pulling out would have been being an irresponsible mother.

Oh me too, just saying chronologically, that's why she's not there.

Good, stop namefagging.

You fucking cunt, my very first post was asking to know more

THE SUPER SECRET HIDEOUTS OF THE GAMERGAYS REVEALED

No wonder they tried to shutdown Holla Forums since halfchan is controlled by those retard SJWs then they could manipulate info.

Wish the mods would make this another 29 years.

How long until similar shit leaks from Randi Harper's shitty "anti-cyberbullying" internet defense force?

I wonder whatever happened to ben garrison

Did Zoe Quinn do anything here other than spreading its name? Lifshitz, Allen, and Coffin did 90% of this shitposting.

Will there every be another command and conquer red alert game? plox, I miss being able to hear my conscripts shouting random words and spamming kirovs

Same with Depression Quest even though that's just a twine thing, there was a bunch of others that did it for her but publicly she claims the credit even if they are in the credits. She does nothing and just gets by on spreading her legs.

Gotta dox those Holla Forums board owners am I right, Dan Olson?

She posted on the cards that were about her.

That's it.

You're a Normalfag.

IT WAS NECESSARY! YOU ARE THE MONSTERS, NOT ME

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE
I GO AWAY A COUPLE DAYS AND THIS SHIT GETS LEAKED?

WHAT HAPPENED?

NO BILLY

I'LL MANDY YOU!

BULLY MARK

When will you remove tripfags from Holla Forums, Mark?

LET US GO SON OF MAN

soon

Good.

I WANT TO FUCK METATRON

Are you going to actually get rid of them or just kind of do it for a couple days then give up like you did with avatarfags?

Answer this question you fat jew

BABYBABYBABYBABABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY

Did you post Nami thinking it was Vivian James? If so kill yourself.

#CloseTheGayte

That joke took me a second, not bad

who's this semen demon?

searx.me: modern day Peter Molyneux

I have no idea why I've received no attention from these idiots. Peter Coffin was clearly obsessed with his /cow/ threads and he's never tried to contact me.

Keep your capcode away from me, you filthy casual.

What is this videogame

I'm really curious if I show up in later logs, after May.

Also the shit with them targeting Holla Forums and Hotwheels seriously pisses me off. We all basically knew it was happening, but seeing the hard proof makes for a whole other level of anger.

I've been transferring the highlight posts over to HQ.
I'm heading to bed now, so if any more happen, could someone fill in for me?

They probably don't even know about you at all. It's revoltards who are obsessed with you

So… who do I need to hit up to get the actual leak not the "They blacked it out to make it look more evil than it is" version

whats going on here? why is this stickied?

I feel really bad for him and I regret having remorse for any of the aGG individuals. I'll keep this as a good lesson to remain vigilant and unforgiving. Nothing comes good from being a naive doormat.

It's just confirmation of the theories that were stated a long time ago. That aGG people were collaborating with each other to communicate with the press and Twitter staff to target GG, people who weren't aGG, and 8ch.

It worked, but damage is done. You guys weren't conspiracy theorists after all. It's not impossible for a group to collaborate after all.

Well I for one can't really wrap my head as to why they blacked out the dox for the Baphomet mod. I mean isn't he living in fucking China now anyway?

o-ok

No one go to anti-GG anons rival board, when he follows anons good advice and makes it.. It's going to suck. Just let him write long posts about how all censorship is because of market forces and how he gets triggered by the phrase "SJW Nonsense" and is literally shaking.

pls no bully

lol fucking butthurt sjw, you should fuck off to cuckchan

figured that would be your response

well then I'll tell you what I tell everyone else that wants to see me gone due to our policies on certain things and that we don't ban what you don't like: Make a new board

Yes, just make a new board when you got the proper board name of Holla Forums via simple first-come, first-serve and through no other merit, something that's already established.
It's not easy to simply pack up and leave from something that's already established. Yes, many or most of us did it with 4chan, but how many people simply didn't? How many dumb faggots still crosspost back there as well, and why? Because it's established. Not because it's good, not because it deserves it, but because it simply was there first.
It remains as unreasonable a proposal as it always was, and you an enormous faggot for continuing to say it.

Hey.
make your own board :^)

Interesting some of the sub fights/sliding.

Hoping it's CCCRASSSHHHHH OVAAARIDDEEEEEE :)

Fuck, that's golden. I don't care about censoring as it must've been done, what's more important that there's all that info ready to rustle some jimmies. I'll enjoy this.

I wonder if there be any more leaks? I don't want this to be the end of the CON ride

Their paranoia lvls are off the charts right now not knowing what else the next deserter might leak or when

Yeah people seem to be leaking in batches to avoid people losing stuff in the paper drop/stretch out the whole thing so they keep getting on the record and having to backtrack again. Somebody at Con pissed off someone they shouldn't have, and that person is tearing them apart bit by bit.

To be frank, everyone in CON seem to be the type to backstab each other.

So does Jim and/or Codemonkey know about this?

Jim has his hands full with furfags if you mean mm

What the fuck is crash override and why should I care? Is this about gamergate?

You should care, because you tell you to. As you obviously have no mind of your own, I will be taking control from now on.

First order is to use this wonderful world wide web at your fingertips and inform yourself thoroughly about CON and its workings.

Report back with a .pdf of your findings. Minimum 1000 words.

Yeah, and 8ch as a whole in a way.
Ever wondered why Patreon and Gratipay suddenly updated their ToC's to specifically exclude 8ch and Hotwheels?
Well here you got your answer.

So you're saying we had an idea they were corrupt, but now we know exactly ""how"" corrupt they are? Because that doesn't really make a difference to Holla Forums. Even if it's illegal, good luck getting people to care. We're unsupportable as a cause: if you're with Holla Forums, you're a rapist pedo. We should focus on self sufficiency and site stability if you ask me. But that's just my 2 cents.

Aight, so what's gonna happen due to this?

Yo

Shits fixed

unstickying thread

Yup. Quinn was all about "moving on" around the second anniversary but it's just been leak after leak of her safe space.

Of course. We will never get validation and always smeared as the enemy, so we just keep pressing forward. However, always nice for some confirmation on who we are dealing with.

Nothing, ever since ZachAttack they've been incredibly quiet on everything and hope it will just go away if they ignore it long enough

We are all going to die.

Putting out that info won't help us in the long term.
For fuck's sake user, use your brain.

So there was some security compromise related to the site recently or is this more GG drama that's not being contained to their general?

GODS

Lighting a hot fire under twitter's ass, keeping the attention on corrupt assholes and their doing, which will send a bunch of shit their way.

email everyone, and someone with the authority to do so will make life very hard for them or fire them for what they do.

At the very least, it'll be put into the mind of the normalfag and it's another chip off the block that is Twitter.

That said, even if it's a failure, it's ammo for the future. All we have to do is to consistently light a fire under their asses until they slip up and move out into the open. It's how you destroy shit like Gawker and it's how you cause suffering to the evil.

hey user, I got this really great idea you should do.

it's called

make your own board

Certainly. Such is the price of freedom. Holla Forums will never be seen for for what it truly is.

The same was true for GG.

When will you realize that bitching and moaning won't work? Make your own board and see how many people are interested.

Thank you 8chins

This has been a nice time

I miss that handsome fellow.

Would you say that we became a hero?

who are you?

Mark.

Do us all a favor and just ban Val for the first week of the Musical.

heh, the "men" did all the work

this is the face of a hard working ally

You already know, asshole

Remember the early days of #GG?

>You will never be vindicated.

was one of the popular mottos, alongside all the Nolan Batman allegories about heros. Too bad for them winning doesn't require vindication, only success.

I've been kind of figuring that you just lurk around nowadays or post without the trip.

Am I right?

What happened to her head

Not that I can speak for him, but why would an user who gives enough of a shit about video games to run the GG board not also visit the video games board?

never date a succubus

Pretty much.

I trip for #GG or board stuff, but I'm otherwise lurking or posting user. I make an effort not to be just another attention whore.

he got his shit fucked up

No, Gawker was destroyed by a billionaire gay republican. And it took him almost a decade and over $10 million to do so.

Chances are these leaks won't do much. The media isn't showing any signs of backing away from the people behind it and neither is wikipedia or twitter. Even if illegal activity is uncovered and brought to court resulting in successful prosecution the best we'll see is them quietly retracting their support and offering no apology or explanation.

They know they're in the wrong on this and don't care.

it's time this trash got buried.

unfortunately, everyone in the media is either them or on their side.

Rest in peace, baphomet, you edgy faggots. You pissed off so many people in such a short time.

I was sad to see the place decline.

You'd think a dedicated raid board would consistently be one of the most popular boards on a chan.

What the fuck happened?

What happened after /baph/ got shut down? /baphomet/ just not get that much attention?

where is maximumtacos, he made zoe quinn cry twice and if they didn't list him this is an outrage

It was too much for the clearnet nowadays. I imagine it's as simple as that. Everyone assumed it was being monitored, so nobody felt safe.

I can never remember if /baph/ or /baphomet/ came first. It's been so long now.

well they listed 'pressfarttocontinue' as an asshole, proves even a blind retarded pig is still right twice a day

When are you going to give me back my weed lmao?

So what's the big revelation? I see nothing.

Or just that nobody likes fart.

I took a break from GG during whatever shit he did to make everyone hate him. What happened?

everyone hated him except idiot twitterfags
the dude fucked up digs and stole shit to claim as his own
then the whole stalking TB and dodger thing for years and being a fucking creep

bigger psycho nutjob than roguestar

we need to be more aware that nutjob cranks will gravitate to any movement or cause and need to be weeded out

It got to the point that people here made watermarks to splash across entire images just to keep him from stealing them.

This is a standard Goon wall of txt response.

reads like a faggot wrote it

When did they boot Coffin, and why? Did he mention being part of CON?

He had a spat last year and started sperging out on twitter about SJW being just as awful and shit. I don't remember what came out of that, even /cow/ was fed up with Peter threads and I lost interest too

Pretty sure he became a liability to them. Coffin was a dyed in the wool lolcow if there ever was one, and you'd have to think they'd tire of his strange antics eventually.

archive.is/Z5b7T - One of the main guys at Patreon claims the site never had any contact with Quinn yet these leaks tell a different story. Something to look into.

And not a single tear was shed

He said that he personally never spoke to the whore. Which isn't the same as 'Our organisation never had any contact with her'

Not defending them, just pointing it out

I'm still kind of mad that Hotwheels got kicked off of patreon even though he was just a cripple who literally did nothing wrong.

They're still around on danknet, I believe. Thank god. Real human beings and real heroes as well.

I know, its that "I feel like I should be on this and am disappointed im not when I should really feel grateful" feeling

/baphomet/, /baph/ was just the nickname, then someone made an actual bored for keks and thought otherwise of pissing off /baphomet/ and bailed on it, did it actually get taken and turned serious?

Can't wait for the part where Zoe literally tells someone to email Candace Owens 'nigger' threats.

It became nothing but personal army requests, is what happened.

Same here, has anyone contacted her about these leaks? Remember that she's a normalfag and not the type to keep up to date on these things.

degree180.com/author/admin/

I wouldn't be surprised if she stopped interacting with the internet after CON's harassment of her private email minutes after she provided it to them. Her involvement in all of this shows just how disgusting the press is.

She kinda went off rails after that whole kerfuffle, I'm not sure she's even going to reply back. Doesn't hurt trying

dis tbh monica

It might be something more suited to the people on /r/KotakuInAction assuming they're allowed to talk about her after she went to Jew-wise Ralph for an interview.

Just like Hitler, Stalin and Mao.
Real human beans

funny how much this differentiates GG from aGG, and any movement from lefty insanity.
weeding out crazies vs excusing them.

Pathetic.

(((Lifschitz)))

10/10

Trello Leaks Reveal More Corruption And Cruelty From Zoe Quinn and Friends
allthink.com/1668223

Zoe Quinn and friends apparently want information revealing CON to go away on Wikipedia
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/529hkf/ethics_zoe_quinn_and_friends_apparently_want/

CON Still A Trusted Twitter Partner
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/con-still-a-trusted-twitter-partner-after-wiki-notes-harassment-doxing/11484/

Zoe called Patreon 12/20 - "We've never talked to Zoe." - 12/22 - Someone is lying.
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/775224811458932737

While I don't usually give a shit at Gamergate, these releases are important, if only because they openly show the attacks on here and on HW.

We now know what happened, why it happened and how it happened. We also know how unethical it was, and how dogpiled they went on him, despite him only providing a shelter for all of us.

He wasn't the only one, of course, but let's leave it at Gamergate to take care about the other ones. They targetted the one who reunited us and who led us with slander and misinformation.

Resume all the information on that. Make it a nice mail to send to HW (Mark, if you can do so, please do so, it'd be better if it's sent through 8ch staff). Inform him of his rights to sue and support him as much as you can.

IT IS TIME TO STRIKE BACK !!!

Brah, don't let truth get in the way of WE DID IT REDD… I mean KOTAKUINAC… I mean FULLCHAN.

And GG are still so far up their own ass and think being good goyim that play it fair will see them win this.

Nigger, it's a fucking cultural war. Do you expect them to play fair or something? Do you expect them to not doxx people or fabricate evidence or spin every story to make themselves look the victims?

I am frankly baffled by this autistic inability to grasp that the enemy does not want to play by any rules, nor should they be expected to.

WE WUZ LEJUN N SHIET

I don't expect anything fair from these little shits. But now, there is a way for HW to go on the offensive, because of the proofs that there has been doxxing made on him, evidence fabricated to incriminate him with the objective of cutting his funds, lies and slander. And these things are liable for courts, especially with proof as clear as that, while said courts are place where they can't not play by the rules, as shown by the Hogan/Gawker affair.

Yeah, if only these fucks didn't have the backing of billionaires like Soros and the like, or a multi billion propaganda machine at their back.

Like that other user said, Gawker only went to shit because they made it personal to some faggot billionaire to the point he spent a decade planning their demise.

What the fuck is HW gonna do? When are you stupid fucks gonna get it through your autistic heads that this isn't a movie and that the good goyim don't win in the end?

Nice shilling bro.

It has already been proven (and admitted by some Gawker higher-up) that Gamergate was detrimental to Gawker's loss against Hogan, since they were making Gawker hemorraging money by attacking the advertisers. Even should it have been a poorer person who would have attacked Gawker, there would have been the same stupid mistakes during the trial, the same decisions, and Gawker would try to appeal the same number of times, to fail the same way.

As for what HW can do ? Grab all the evidence and work on it. It's not by crying on the side because "muh billionaires doing as they want" that things move, but by sticking his fingers outside one's ass and moving.

It's pretty sad that modern bullies have learned that if they cry about harassment first, they can get away with anything. This clique acts and speaks exactly how sociopath bullies do.

When are you going to get it through your head that this is real life, which means that death is certain, and therefore, fighting for what you want in life is purely game theory? We're going to die no matter what we do, and therefore, there is no reason not to fight in the meantime. If you do nothing, you suffer, and then die. If we succeed, then we'll suffer less and then die. If we fail, we'll suffer more, and then die.

Like a shit video game, the path we took to get there is made moot by the ending. Therefore, we might as well strive for what might be before then.

I see you're too stupid to understand just how much money it costs to field the caliber of lawyers that fucked Gawker over.

Also
You faggots are pathetic.

Like GG has been doing by writing e-mails?

Yes, we get it, GG is our Lord and Savior, be hallowed thy name, oh GG.

You cucks need to get off your high horse and stop LARPing, maybe even stop being reddit, though I know how hard that is.

I see you're too deep in your shilling to understand just what happened, only having a basic resume of the events and working on it with a motive that goes over our heads. But hey, continue with the name calling and the easy attacks, it sure worked thus far.

You've got this wrong, if playing fair means losing but losing honourably they're fine with that. No amount of grousing is going to change this so quit it.

And I don't think anyone seriously involved and even slightly knowledgeable about what is at stake or the powers behind what is happening thinks this battle will end within their lifetime.

How the fuck did you miss a century of communists crying how the capitalist devils keep them from achieving their utopia and starving all the goyim to death?

There's fighting, and then there's being a keyboard warrior and thinking internet is serious business. One makes you a rebel in the true sense, the other makes you out to be no better than tumblr and their delusions.

Keep deluding yourself you were ever relevant beyond being a meme the left could shout out for pity points to milk the sympathy of the normalfags by telling them of their harrowing persecution at the hands of the misogynerds.

Naturally, what they forgot to mention is that GG is a neutered bunch of redditors that ideologically align with the left, are completely unwilling to bother with anything but "muh ethics in game journalism", let alone boycott developers that suck up to the Marxist filth because it's against "freedom of speech.

Yeah, I know they're useless.

I love making fun of them. They are a cult of narcissism that view themselves as some sort of saviors, when all they are is the dead horse the left uses to beat off.

It will end when niggers and mudshits make up a significant portion of the population in the West, around 2030-40, or the defacto majority, by 2050. So, yeah, we will see it all go up in flames.

Get out.

I knew #OpRainfall Nepfags lurk here.

Now I'm wondering what Cernovich will be doing after this, seeing the amount of dox the CON artists compiled on him. For once I'd like for him to put on his lawyer hat and file an anti-defamation suit. CON's activities are clearly criminal in nature.

Of course. That was always "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."

And obviously people who took the harassment bait killed #Gamergate's momentum. Internet hate machine needed to continue but was killed by people's desire to defend their good nature.

This is what happens when you fight evil, folks. Also of note: They purposely engaged Fart. They tried to play the GG end too, and very well still could be doing this.

These CON artists' only hope for survival, is that Goymergate keeps going on forever. As soon as the spotlight on them is gone, someone is going to make them pay.

I know you're reading this, and you know you could have stopped this.

I'm neither from OpRainfall. I just watched this unfold, and remembered we nearly lost our home at least twice due to tactics trying to kill Hotwheels' monies. But people seem to not care even now.

As for Cernovich, it might be interesting to alert him too.

Well most of them enjoy that aspect of being attacked, it gives some variety to an otherwise boring existence. Perhaps you're not so different with your anger directed at the biological weapon known as refugees in the western world instead of scam artists.

They figured some mentally deranged people would take up the challenge and harass them to the point of getting law enforcement involved to validate their claims and what better community to antagonize than the internet hate machine.

2 years later and they've been proven correct thanks to Joshua Goldberg. If they can average one potentially dangerous lunatic per 3 years that's more than enough to keep this going indefinitely, they have the law of total probability on their side.

A FOIA request to the FTC about Gawker media gives some insight into the effects of GG:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/526t3y/ethics_the_ftc_replied_to_my_foia_request_about/

Ah, okay, my bad then. They're very "anti-chan" especially the ones with the Neptunia avatars. Other than that, they're okay folks.

Or is this a ruse? That's fine, this can be our little secret.

I got that picture from the Neptunia threads, months ago, when they did a special about skeletons.

From the Skype logs, we know she was emailing and tweeting at Patreon almost daily, complaining about Mike Cernovich starting around December 22nd. ZQ also said that Patreon had ignored her on Twitter and hadn't replied to her emails until December 27th when she finally had badgered them enough to get a response. (This supposedly was making her wake up having panic attacks because she thought they were kicking her off and she wouldn't 'have an income next month')

Note that based on some of the chat, the logged times should be 13 hours ahead of EST (the timezone ZQ was in up until flying back to Seattle on the 24th).

[23/12/2014, 1:25:14 PM] Secret Gamer Girl: how the heck am I just sitting down for the first time today and it's after midnight?

>[23/12/2014, 12:16:28 PM] drinternetphd: twitter.com/idlediletante/

>[23/12/2014, 2:18:27 PM] drinternetphd: patreon you fucking idiots twitter.com/infinitechan

any body get a reup on the file ? want to see if im on there .

Do we know if they ever added anyone to this "Hall of Chucklefucks"

I know many of us would like to know If we were targeted personally or our websites were singled out for attack.

No. The leaks are basically just cementing the fact that they were collaborating in an organised and dedicated fashion, which fully vindicates what GG has been saying for years.

Unfortunately it seems like the leaks are from early 2015, so there's not much in there that is juicy and recent. I am glad to be corrected on this.

shouldn't these logs be enough to convince patreon to kick her off?

They're best buddies, why should they? It's typical of GGs to believe these people can be beaten with the law, but the game is rigged in their favor.

would it hurt to try, though?

The FTC may be interested in Patreon failing to comply with their own TOS.

The whole thing isn't available publicly, due to personal information aka. potential dox on the logs.

Which is bullshit, the "leaks" are all all on ecelebs and popular users when we all know that there were more GG supporters on the twitter front that pissed off the clique and not the supposed leaderfags.

Information should be freely available. The ones who are holding on the leaks can scrub out all personal info necessary, but they should've have cherrypicked their release. Who knows what overlooked bits could've turned out to be the real Checkov's gun.

Right now, the "smoking guns" that Usher, Oliver, et. al., claims we are sitting on are all blanks.

Patreon has everything to lose with kicking out SJW and especially Chelsea. They are too far gone to go back.

Mon dieu! The jew had a 9/11 surprise for you!

If patreon values virtue signalling and catering to socjus scammers over profitability, they've shot themselves in the head sooner or later. As well, has a good point.

twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/775255293290770432

Except we have thousands of lines of chatlogs showing the exact opposite you morally bankrupt cunts!!

Hell, look at lunatics like Peterthefourth on the CON talk pages ffs.

When someone cries tinfoil at a relatively weak accusation, there is a pretty damn good chance it went exactly the way they deny it did. Goons would be a pretty damn good example of this.

Damn user, you beat me to the song.

where are the raw trello logs DAMNIT

I'm still fucking pissed this guy didn't get his come uppance for downloading data which amount to cp in his country.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hTOkFu0FQU