Underrated games from popular franchises

Pic related, most unique games in the series and hardly anyone has fucking played them.

Sonic Advance

Megaman X: Command Mission

Played SML and beat the final boss.
Did look nothing like the box art.

Mario Land was tripping because it had that crazy fireball from the flower that would just bounce around all over the screen. I used it a lot to trick shot enemies that were above or below me.

Not really a popular series, but I fuckin loved this as a kid. I actually thought shinobi 3 was a sequel to this and didn't know about revenge of shinobi til well into the 6th console gen.

Also my friend loves calling Super Mario Land 1 "Nintendo Presents : Bootleg Mario." Just wanted to share that.

Mario Land 1 and 2 was fun as hell. The younger generation of course, can't appreciate it.

It was epic. It was fun. It had this ibiza techno style OST. And the coolest cars.

nigger what are you on about?

Never played SML2. I hear it's good.
Super Mario Land and Super Mario Bros 2 are the best 2D Mario games.

Super Mario Land was available for the Game Boy release and a lot of my classmates had it.

Super Mario Land 2 was one of the few Game Boy titles which had TV commercials for it in the run-up to the Holidays, at least in my country.

So, I don't know why you think the games you posted are an example for rarely played titles.

Nigger everyone played Shinobi back in the day kys

Super Mario Land was a Game Boy pack-in title. It sold like 18 million copies, this is more than Super Mario Bros 3.

The sequel likewise did very well. Saying 'hardly anyone played them' is r/Games level thinking.

Wasn't the VB Wario Land just a port of the Game Boy Wario Land? Only shit, because it was on VB

No, it's original. And it's the best Wario game we have.

Too bad the system for it was absolute shit

My late grandmother bought a Game Boy with SML on launch so basically me, my brother and all my cousins grew up playing it.

Then use an emulator and have it display only 1 eye.

mario land 2 was a fantastic game. they never really made a game that invoked the same spirit.

speaking of wario land, i see a lot of praise for wario games on Holla Forums but almost never is the first wario land brought up.

This.
Probably my all time favorite RPG tbh.

I never really got the chance to play, but from what I've seen, I've liked them.

well if you get the chance to grab it and save it for a rainy day you might be glad you did.

I remember leaving my battery's out in the sun so they could recharge (its works!) so I could play these games for a bit longer.

Sure was good having a Game Boy back in the day