Excuse poor english, there is great demon living in kidron valley east of jerusalem...

Excuse poor english, there is great demon living in kidron valley east of jerusalem, many armies fail to kill this man/demon who was slaughtered hundreds. Many semitic lore tells of desert cult that worship and serve the demon, and many catacombs found throught the levant with his mark there. In the old testament is said that there is entrance to the underworld/hell, where is satan and his legions. Ishmaeli lore said that mohammed the pedo goatfucker and jesus 'baalam' was demon in human form they call 'lord' and 'baal', and many allutions to other historical figures being 'one man' and 'holy, immortal'. Vice versa many theories that said that historical figures were just cult movements who use idols as proxies to indoctrinate and organize the followers. Many manifestations of this demon in folklore, all authorities in history are owned by him and replace the past with a fake story like the story of abraham, to unite all people under him. Many cover ups in archeology in the Israel region and europe where he waged wars, many holy wars still going on in the region led by this man/demon. My beleifs are he is yah incarnate, and the semitic people unite under his rule. Lots of relegion discussion and history arguing today but truth of the matter is we are our own gods and yahweh the black dragon is creator of life, death the world but also is it's destroyer and he steals our creation energy to do all this, all else is insignificance. He is source of all problems for humans. Many more to worry about than Israel, I can assure you. No man has returned from the valley of death, all we know about him is what he decides us to know. Earth is in a hostage situation for many ages now, lots of energy causing pressure for our dark friends in the 'land of peace' aka HELL so let us celebrate this knowledge of him and have not any fears about (((them))). Best place to stay away is north-western europe and it's surrounding islands, or maybe australia and new zealand. Do not visit ever to the middle east if you are a gentile.

Other urls found in this thread:

gatewaystobabylon.com/myths/texts/life/righteousufferer.htm
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/etcsl.cgi?text=t.4.28.1#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prove it

Poor English of what we already know.

We on Holla Forums have known that the demon (((YHWH))) the Jews worship is a false god. Our Lord Kek will bring back the Ogdoad, and the the rest of the Old Gods after that to lead us into a glorious Golden Age not seen since Antiquity.

There is some truth in this. somewhere

We must slay this demon and steal the crystals that he guards underneath the ancient catacombs built but the ancient Empire of Atlantis!

Appreciate the warning, lad. We knew most of that, but not the location. Baal is a title, Moloch is his name.

Just nuke it.

Many deities were given the title "Baal". Most were good. Moloch isn't a real entity, just as Satan does not exist. Only the false god, the Usurper, the Accuser, (((YHWH))) is real, and he must be destroyed. His true name is Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge - the false "One God" of Christianity, Religion of Cuck™, and Judaism. Only in the Old Gods will we find Truth.

And what of his archons who profess to be divine?

Post coordinates and we will send in meme team 6. I'm in a mood tonight too, I'll fuck that nigger up.

Hmmm, they'd exhibit similar traits to Yaldabaoth himself, no? If that's the case, Satan and Moloch may very well have existed - as servants to the Demiurge.

Satan is a title. Moloch is a name.

Either way, the Archons would play out as the Demiurge's servants.

Bump. OP pls deliver something

Did you huff some SMT lore before posting?
yabbadabbadoo is an allegory for man's inner god image and how power without understanding sophia causes blind ignorance, destruction and ruin
Have a kek anyways

i thought that was a Zoroastrian thing. what is going on.

Nonsense. If it was merely a metaphor, and not in fact a real entity, how do you explain the spiritual depravity that has always throughout time been so prevalent in the Jews?

Que? Demiurge was a thing discovered by Gnosticism.

Go to your nearest hospital when the happening starts. You'll be safe there.

Satan is just the word for "enemy."

I know, I know. "Satan" was always just a strawman, or the fall guy, to distract from the Demiurge's evils.

They were imperfect when spliced/bred with local stock. Theyve been defeftive since inception, and likely carried over from before the flood.

No, it's a translation of the literal word for "enemy" in (((their))) language.

What are you talking about boy? The Jews are the physical manifestation of Yaldabaoth's greed. They are servants of the Material, yet always profess to be beyond it. They bind their souls to the Black Cube of "Saturn"/(((YHWH)))/Jehovah/Yah/Jahbulon/Tetragrammaton

Learn first of the lion-headed worm, the deceiver of nations. Then BEWARE the Black Cube.

You're not understanding my point, but that's okay.

I am, but your point is wrong. "Satan" literally means "enemy." We could say "I see satan coming" and it would be 100% identical to saying "I see that guy coming" - it is the actual word "enemy" - not some metaphorical thing or a title or anything of the sort, it means "enemy" - whoever you define as your enemy is literally "satan."

Yea it's the real Jew god.

In the context most people are accustomed to, "Satan" refers to an actual entity, or at least the title of an entity that actually goes by another name. But yes, the actual textbook definition means simply "Enemy"

This is the demiurge whom the Zoroastrians called Ahriman, better known as (((YHWH))), god of the jews, god of the christians, god of the musulmans. He was known by the mithraists. The hindus had a name for him as well, as did the germans, norse, and the baltics.

Cool story bro

In the most ancient script of a people you can find their deities usually.

For the Semite the first letter used to be written as the head of a bull, early Muslim mosques depicted Allah as a bull, their direction facing didn't matter back then as well. The tenth letter in the Semites ancient script is for the deity Yad/Yod/Yodh, whose symbol is the hand. Jews still use a Yad to read their books today and there are many depictions of this hand deity gained from anthropological sites across Israel, even the ones the kikes let out to the public. These two gods correspond perfectly with some of the stories of the Torah and the war between them goes back even earlier but both are deities to the Semitic people and thus will only ensure its survival. The highest Rabbis I wager know of many of the ancient deities of their people as Mosques and Synagogues or just religious orders will invoke these old Semitic imagery and especially names such as the second letter Beth representing penetration in a sexual sense of a woman and Wa the sixth letter which symbolizes a hook.

I learned all this by reading muhammad the pedo goatfucker's book of demons which explains practically all the Semitic deities which surrounded the Kabba chamber. It even talks about Allah's daughters and muhammad the pedo goatfucker's fear of them because one seemingly always hated her father and her sword holder went off and incidentally created Shia Religion of Cuck™ and the two fight each other constantly even today.

Now based on researchers from the early 1800s who visited the lands of Israel and Saudi Arabia they did find examples of a possible Sinai culture that was wiped out by Semites. Even the younger proto-Sinaitic culture showed many similarities to Egypt than Semite. Also notice the key differences between the meaning of the Egyptian glyphs and the meanings I gave for their Hebrew counter-parts, part of Semitic untruth even the epic to Theseus spoke about these masked in pain figures descending from the desert who wanted no truth but mutilated themselves and whatever they once were to gain control of others.

Checked.

Checking these repeating digits

Is OP a shitskin or a schizophrenic lunatic?
I type like OP when I lose my shit, word salad is a bitch to deal with or decipher it for that matter.

see

OP is just saying there's an actual physically formed demon in the middle of pissrael and its the god the kikes worship and that all abrahamic religion are based on. So maybe. I'd imagine he just inhaled more /fringe/ than he could handle.

At points I was wondering how Loki factors into that. I was entertaining the option that Loki, being the trickster, the God of lawyers and all those with a golden tongue, could be with the kikes / (((YHWH))), maybe simply out of spite.
But that doesn't feel right. I believe that Loki is with the other Gods and will fight side by side with them in his way. Think of non-kiked lawyers, who are fighting against ZOG, or psyops vs ZOG. The Meme-Warfare Division might well fight with the blessings of Loki.

I also believe (((YHWH))) is Jormungandr, or they are aspects of the same thing, the snake that is gnawing on the roots of the tree of life. The parasite that is gnawing on the peoples of the world.

It's fucking El you bunch of fucking retards. YHWH = El. Elohim. All the archangels are (x)el because they are the something of god. Raphael is the healing of god. Samael is the poison of god. YHWH is just a rebrand, also when you stack the hebrew letters it creates a stick figure of man. El is the real enemy.

The lion

Whats up with the snake heads

What does this have to do with superman being from the "house of El" which is an S in their language.

Checked. That is exactly what I mean.

I don't know what the fuck you just said. If you dont realize that it's El that we are up against you're doing it wrong. Names have power, don't call it YHWH or Baal or Moloch if it's El.

Not many are aware that the Book of Job which elaborates upon Satan as the adversary was a rip off of the Babylonian Book of the Righteous Sufferer, full text here.

gatewaystobabylon.com/myths/texts/life/righteousufferer.htm

In that case the affliction is caused by a she-Demon from beneath the E-Kur mountain.

A she-demon came down from the moutain,

spread over my whole body, Paralysis has fallen upon my flesh. Stiffness has seized my arms,
Debility has fallen lupon my loins, My feet forgot how to move. A stroke has overcome me, I choke like one fallen Signs of death have shrouded my face!

A crop lacerated me, cruel with thorns,
All day long tormentor would torment me,
Nor a night would he let me breathe freely a moment From writhing, my joints were separated, My limbs were splayed and thrust apart. I spent the night in my dung like an ox,
I wallowed in my excrement like a sheep.

The Babylonian text is itself derived from the Sumerian tradition of punishment in the dungeons of the E-Kur mountain by Nungal a daughter of Anu and Ereškigala Goddess of the Underworld

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/etcsl.cgi?text=t.4.28.1#

This formed the original basis for Hell or purgatory and was an actual place, the entrance leading down into it's interior guarded by two great dragons.

The E-Kur punishment centre was at Nippur City of En-lil the Sumerian equivalent of El and it's purpose was was to correct the relationship between a man and his God if that had broken down and to test that, sort of like the inquisition

Christ.
These kikes have such serious mental illness they venerate schizophrenics and turn their insane ramblings into religious texts to be preserved for all eternity.

Saturn - darkness, the void black cube is the only thing in the world that has absolute equality, every living thing is unequal and competing.

The Babylonian Amorite version does lay it on with a trowel , in that case it's Marduk that saves and Sarpanitum.

"Besides Sarpanitum, which goddess bestowed his breath of life?

"Sarpanitum knows how to rescue from annihilation.

Sarpanitum there taking the role of the Sumerian Nungal, the cruel Mistress that knows what's best and makes sure the Black headed behave.

I found that the (((bible))) is both morbidly & retroactively fascinating for how much of a ripoff it is.
Otherwise it has no beneficial use for whites. Kikes bet it all on whites having no concept of their history in order to perpetuate the ripoff and the charade, to replace their history and religions with a forgery. In a way it paid off, but now I believe topics like this - a true and actual study in the way the (((bible))) is a thoroughly crafted plagiarism - is a great mental exercise. Not only do you learn yet again how jews rip off everything, but more importantly you glean a foundation in ancient religions and the tales our ancestors created, no matter their true purpose.

That in itself would make for bit of redpilling curriculum. When jewish tricks backfire, they backfire spectacularly.

nice sources and evidence you all have there

aaaand dropped

I'm willing to go as far as to say the Jewish God (YHWH) isn't the same as the Christian God (simply "The Father").
But when you make claims like Jesus himself is just a demon, you're fucking retarded.

Well it's already a problem that he didn't even exist. No records for him except forgeries. His entire myth is a composite of preceding Sun Gods from several various religions.

Even if he isn't one explicitly, for all intents and purposes he might as well be a demon.

Right because you'll find endless commentaries on what's involved in the Book of Job without any of them referencing that it's entirely derived from the Babylonian Book of the Righteous Sufferer and that's the way they prefer things in order to monopolize religious tradition, i'm going to revive the cult of Nungal and punish them.

What actions did he commit (even if you believe the records of them to be a forgery) that would align him with the typical actions of a demon?

It's actually not that hard of a stretch. Let me give you an example to illustrate.

Another book that kikes stole is the Hermetic Qabalah which they simply renamed the (((Kabbalah))), wherein they name-swapped everything that has a name in the book so that the practitioner using it is divining through jewish entities. The basis of prayer hinges on that the person praying is seeking an entity to intervene in some situation. If you're jewish, you pray to your demon for intervention. If you're not jewish but you're still praying to an entity that is meant to serve jews, what happens? Well it's not hard to figure out.

To put this in perspective: jesus is essentially a false idol created by jews and christianity was a wholly jewish religion up until about 300-400 A.D. where they were slowly being replaced by white converts. Jews only worship demons. Jews at one point worshipped Jesus. They replaced all of the names in the Qabalah with names of jewish entities. Whites have been praying to a jewish entity for close to 2000 years and through all of that time jews have been growing in power ever since. 2000 years ago jews had nothing and saw Rome as the new Babylon, both of which they had a hand in destroying - the former we know for a fact was due to (((christian))) senators and their corrupt practices where in their takeover they made it necessary to be christian before becoming a politician.

If Jesus is not a demon, he is certainly the worst deity that whites have ever prayed to and has the worst track record since with every passing century since his deification, jews have had more power and influence over whites than ever before. For all intents and purposes, jesus is a demonic sun god. Even though jews have abandoned praying to him, he still serves their interests by keeping away whites from white religion and enslaving them through the power of prayer that offers no intervention.

And they say only jews and CIAniggers and assorted shills utilize driveby sage posts. I suppose what they have in common is they all obey the jew.

Are you retarded? The new testament, a literal historical account of Jesus is by far the best preserved document of the ancient world. Not to mention other historical sources like Josephus; it's not fake because your gay little blog said so.

Would you mind providing some sources to the major claims you're making?

Your sage-butthurt is noted.
lel

The Josephus source is one of the most hilariously blatant examples of forgery and fraud. Eusebius suddenly "discovered" in the writings of Flavius Josephus a passage that """"proves"""" jesus existed. It should also be mentioned that Flavius Josephus was jewish. This is most damning that none of the (((church fathers))) up until Eusebius came around mention Josephus or that passage. Eusebius himself was also in trouble of forging documents before becoming the de facto (((christian historian))).

Your best source of proof that jesus existed came from a forgery made by a fraud quoting a jew.

Would you please specify by what you mean by major claims?

The appropriation of the Kabbalah.
Jews at one point systematically (implied) worshiped Jesus.
And you make the correlation that it was because of Christianity (which you prescribe a tool of Jews) that Jews have gained greater power, when I think the argument that they would eventually gain power because of their subversive nature in spite of Christianity is just as compelling an argument. .

You would have an easier time reading about that in The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall than anywhere else. Him and others who talked about the source of the (Hermetic) Qabalah mention that it came from Ancient Egypt and was part of a broader scope of what we consider magic, specifically the Qabalah deals with ceremonial magic which includes summoning entities. The great mystical teacher of ancient egypt was Hermes Trismegistus and this is where the strangeness of the (((kabbalah))) becomes apparent: Why would ancient egyptians use hebrew terms and names?

Jews always steal what they use. This is no different in the origin of the (((kabbalah))) where nothing in there correlates with jewish traditions (except maybe the sections that do not exist in purported and authentic qabalah texts). In other words, it doesn't take a book to tell you something that's plain to see and you can determine using common sense. I'm not talking down to you when I mention that, it's just that once you get in the habit of deconstructing jewish lies, it's easy to see the pattern repeated over and over. I guess even after you figure it out on your own, it helps to read it elsewhere.

The original and early christians were ethnically jewish. This is not even implicitly known. It's a fact that is sorely glanced over by millions of christians. Occasionally some will humor the thought that jesus was jewish and thus his community was too, but none of them give it serious thought beyond that. Reading actual history about how the schism between early christians and the rest of the jews is more than enough. If it weren't for jews converting whites to christianity, christianity would have always remained a religion practiced by jews. Want to know who humors this thought the most? Jews. Jews write about this all of the time because the reality of a jewish religion being practiced by whites amuses them to no end. Jews always gloat when they feel safe.

But if that's not enough, even within christian literature you can read about this. Just by studying "pauline christianity" (saint paul's work - may I remind you his religious significance was that he was a jewish convert to christianity), you can see how he devised a method wherein (((chrisitans))) could convert mass amounts of whites, a measure that other biblical thinkers concurred with. Even in the (((bible))) this measure is echoed.

Acts 15:19-21
19 “It is my judgment, therefore, that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to God.

If I had to single out one book, look up Paul Apostle of the Heart Set Free by F. F. Bruce. At the same time I give it a non-recommendation because it's way more advantageous just to study the bible for the plagiarism that it is and not to waste money just to learn something you can learn for free by doing your own research.

I have no contest to this point you made. Jews have destruction with or without any tangible proof that magic, demons, religious subversion and so on exists. Whether or not their ceremonial blood rituals really impart them some kind of power, what is more effective is their trickery and manipulation of the good will of honest white folk. However it cannot also be understated how effective religious subversion was. By expelling religious fervor that whites had in their own religions and inserting themselves into that aspect of life, jews were able to gain a foothold in the lives of europeans. If anything, it was not necessary for them to do that, but it made their later tricks easier to pull off.

But I think someone would need external sources to justify these plagiarism claims mostly because a) plagiarism, especially within religion, which itself taps into many age-old archetypal stories shared by almost every other religion, is incredibly difficult to substantively and definitively prove and b) if you are to try and compare and contrast the plagiarist elements, you need some reliable reference points. A claim I hear made all the time by the ardent anti-Christians on here is that the Jews were never slaves in Egypt, making the book of Exodus a lie, which I myself don't necessarily object to. It could very well be the "first holohoax".
But if the Jews were never in Egypt, how so did they appropriate Egyptian conceptualizations? It seems when someone wants to critique Jews or Christianity, all roads lead to Egypt in regards to the answers someone wants to give them. You see it all the time with people saying that Jesus is based on Horus and so on.

All that aside though, I may check out the books you mentioned.

There were no such things as Jews in either Testament of the Bible. The term Jew is entirely modern, and comes from a mistranslation of the word Judean. Neither the Talmudists in the Bible nor the modern Jew are in any way connected to Judea.

But nobody claimed that you illiterate idiot. Jesus in all likelihood was a cool guy, but Christianity doesn't worship Jesus - the god of Christianity is the (((YHWH))) of the Old Testament. I mean that's just how it is until your religion abandons the Old Testament altogether and reevaluate the teachings of the Christ figure. Maybe one day you'll find Logos and realize you never needed (((YHWH))) but even then, you'll also have to desist your zero-sum Evangelism and adopt a policy of leaving Heathens alone.

Jesus was not El Elyon no matter how much Christianity want it to be so.

That region of the Ancient World's foundations were laid by Egypt m88, everyone who pursued scholasticism studied Egyptian texts in those times.

Egyptian slaves worked mostly clerk jobs and (((accounting))) and the pyramids were built by wage workers, you can connect the dots…

Loki is an Anglo and Thor is a German.