Book thread

It's the weekend user and I'm sure you have lots of free time. So, what books are you reading?
I'm currently reading Bilfinch's Mythology. Great digestible retelling of classic western myths, and I suggest anyone who needs a good introduction to some of foundations of western literacy should read it.
Some of the highlights are summarizations of the great Arthurian myths. Really make a strong case for the resurgence of chivalry and nobleness.

quick, mods are asleep

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polarchive/res/183.html#q1940
zionistreport.com/category/ebook/
bookdepository.com/publishers/Liberty-Bell-Publications
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

muh

dubs
muh dubs

The Bible.
History of Irish Race.
Fear and Trembling.

Sounds interesting, adding to my list.

Atm im just re reading De Re Militari.

The Strange Death of Europe : Immigration, Identity and Religion of Cuck™.

I strongly, strongly recommend it. Great book, and very well-done research.

8ch.net/polarchive/res/183.html#q1940

i will take the honor of posting some very interesting PDFs for us to read. I have many more.

Really wish someone could restart the Holla Forums reading collections.

Also fuck that Leaf Kike.

MUHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOKS

(((The Bible)))

>previous - Atlantis, Edda, & Bible Hermann Wieland
>up next - Imperium by Francis Parker Yockey.

Really liked the last one. Spengler is difficult as hell for me to grasp for some reason.

starts on 17:00

on this website exists a comprehensive list of downloadable pdf books all focus on the zionists covert influence on The Earth

zionistreport.com/category/ebook/

Ding dong bannu

You have to be more specific there.
If there's any book with more (((redacted))) versions than Mein Kampf, it would be the Bible.

I also recommend Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends.

Seriously, not only does 48 Laws combine the best of Machiavelli he grabs most of the foundations of Carnegie's book as well (i.e. don't argue, make people feel important, give plenty of praise etc.)

If How to Win Friends was written for Jedis, then 40 Laws is written for Sith. 2 sides of the same coin.

Fear and Trembling is currently in my pile of to read, however I haven't read the bible for about 10 years. Would you suggest I brush up and refresh before I dig into this?

Whether you are some kike D&C shill or not, any author worth mentioning recognizes that the bible too is one of the major pillars in western literature and touches on almost all archetypal conflicts.

lol reading is for losers id rather post how X european nation is already dead so i dont have to think about the decline of my own country

Literally that whole picture is meme tier.

Because the mods are faggots and haven't allowed posting of .pdf files you can hide them inside other files using the command line script in pic related to share them.

You have no knowledge of history you commie faggot.

Jefferson took out the hocus pocus from Jewsus's story as a study of the morals and dogma.

Marcus Aurelius saved Rome after it was almost dead from plagues. His enemies took over after his son died and demonized his son as was Roman tradition.

Nietzsche died of brain cancer like his father says the modern autopsy. Jews spread that std myth like they ALWAYS do with people they hate which everyone of consequence (see Jefferson's "slave children" = bullshit). He also changed the world and his writings lead to Freud, Marx, Hitler and so many more. He was a prophet who guessed hipster beta materialistic "undermen" or "last men" like you would arrive as Western civilization fell.

The Jews are behind Communism

Evola is for neets

Art of the Deal is the same as the 48 laws of power. Trump won the presidency you fucking faggot by making a direct deal with America

How to Win Friends & Influence People is shit, and so is your post, you star wars referencing cuck. Either back to reddit or kys.

(((The Bible))) is a brainwashing tool created by kikes who stole all the "archetypes" from greeks persians egyptains and babylonians. It doesn't mean shit and Western Civilization has had to write AROUND it or faggots like you will try to kill them because you are essentially an ancient Communist.

In my (((Amazon))) cart.
While we are at it does any one know a better place to get books that aren't Zog tier? I want to support these people so piracy is not an option friends.

I own multiple versions of the Bible. Since I'm a MOfag I rely heavily on >muh KJV , but I recently got the Septuagint and am trying to slowly learn Greek. Not fluently though. Mostly just enough to better interpret the Bible with the more original meanings.

Into the Bible or Fear and Trembling?
Honestly friend I would focus most on the New Testament if you are seeking the teachings of Jesus. Unless you wish to study scripture though I'd (obviously) in genesis.
Fir brushing up though, reading Fear and Trembling and the Bible in any order will deepen your appreciation for either. In my opinion anyways.

Also not to shit up the thread with no suggestions I recommend 1453 by Robert Crowley. (The Holy War for Constantinople and the Clash of Religion of Cuck™ and the West). Quite a redpill on Muslims anyways. Fucking savages taking muh Hagia Sophia.

Currently reading Beyond Good and Evil. After that I'm moving to The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind by Gustave Le Bon

Imperium is pretty good. I've started and stopped TDOTW 3 times. I end up taking notes almost as long as the book, basically ends up as a commentary.
If you're enjoying it I recommend Joseph Campbell.

Liberty Bell Publications, counter-currents. Not exactly general retailers but they publish a bunch of right wing books.

I haven't read a book since elementary school. How can I sit through a book? I've tried reading, but the information always feels so drawn out and worthless. A list of facts/events is the basis for all of these books, so how can I find the list of facts/events rather than having to read 800 pages of some guy talking about those facts/events? I don't want to spend every spare moment with my head buried in a book.

Rereading Heart of Darkness, a book I'd read long before Holla Forums. Just finished the Man Who Would Be King, which really should be made into a film set in the modern Afghanistan war era.

Looks interesting, do you recommend a translation or read in Latin?

Go back to Facebook. You don't belong here.

MUH BOOOOOOKS

90% of the people here don't read shit. I at least read statistical charts and skim facts. Why should I give a fuck about some guy's 800 page opinion that takes a month to read? You may have no social life and possibly no job, allowing you to read thousands of pages of opinions a month, but I don't, and even if I did, I sure as fuck wouldn't.

Why are women so tempting physically but so repulsive mentally?

You need to go back to kikebook normie scum, I bet you have a gf too.

I meant buying the books friend. That way no kike store gets my shekels and instead I give it to a nice book outlet that doesn't push degenerate books on every display. With an online presence of course so I don't have to drive 2 hours to find.

Then they aren't books for you. Find something you enjoy. It doesn't always have to be dry history books or philosophical treatise. I like my Warhamner 40k and Halo books (bungie era of course)

user don't be like that. He is clearly on the same level as you due to the fact he is here.

Feminism and the ridiculous notion of equal rights. Women have too much power over men in their youth with their physicality, thus a sane society has to diminish their influence. Only slightly though, not to the absurd levels of Sharia.

Back to reddit, nigger.

>>>/zundel/

Underage-fag detected

Regardless, requesting books having to do with: WW2 almanacs(list of events), WW1 history and the jewry behind it, the Sudetenland, and those pertaining to similar historical context.

>>>/pdfs/

Start with effective and efficient authors.
I recommend anything by Ernest Hemingway, but to really start of I would start with his short stories.
Whenever I feel exhausted from heavy reading, I pick up one of his novels or read a couple of his short stories to level out.

I was under the impression you could buy directly from the publisher but I've never done it so I can't say for certain.

It's a good thing I'm too autistic to talk to women or I'd be easily swayed by them.

The Creature from Jeckyl Island
It’s about the federal reserve and the author is redpilles but falls short by not naming the Jew.
Someone in one of these threads recommended it so thanks.

They can still sway you by occupying your attention.

I read the first 50 pages or so of spengler on a plane the other day and it fascinated me immensely. I wish i had a better attention span though it's really thick and i have trouble keeping on task

can't have the goyim bettering themselves

Too true, I basically get a nosebleed whenever I go out in public because of all the outrageous outfits these girls are wearing.

wtf are with these creepshots?
>>>Holla Forums

I've read a farewell to arms, I find his writing style to be a bit simplistic, and quite frankly it doesn't promote any virtues, or anything beneficial as its mostly just reading form of entertainment(as most novels in this category I deem ineffective) . A beneficial novel should promote the betterment of oneself, apply virtues by example, expand the mind, as well as promote excellence, merit, honor , and similar fancies - a book I would recommend in this regard would be 'the three musketeers'.

Then men must take away that power. Do not give into them and they will change into what you desire so they can be desired. They are the submissive force. Only you can prevent thots.

I'm no chan culture critic, but I think he is correct user. Don't be a fag.

I can't even find liberty Bell publications site. Must've been shut down.

Another recommendation is the Postman by David Birn. Kind of faggy in places, but an excellent read. Collapse of society and such.

Yeah, young women have no moral constraints these days.

Read a book
nigger

A good website that has a great deal of pdfs and whatnot is b-ok.org, though I would rather buy a book since they're fairly cheap anyways.

Rather, only we can. If, on an individual basis, we change, but the surrounding environment doesn't, and the other men around, that woman will just turn to other men instead of you. Unless you're some 1% ultra handsome, tall, fit, well dressed, well-to-do guy, but the odds of any of us being that are slim to none. The odds of any man interested in any meaningful social change being that are slim to none. That guy grew up getting praised just like an attractive woman. Just like they got all the attention and dick they wanted, he got all the attention and pussy he wanted. He thinks just like them.

And just look how easy it is to use a few images to distract people from reading. Kind of explains how TV/Internet work so well for (((them))).

Completely agree, and couldn't have said it better myself. I was giving my suggestion to the user that wants to start reading again. I recommended Hemingway for his simplicity, and a good gear greaser to start into full swing reading. That being said, I found Hemingway's novel For Whom The Bell Tolls as a great introduction to the savageness of Spanish Commies during the civil war.

Figure I might as well ask here. Is there a "best" resource for 200 Years Together? I found a translation that claims it's about 80% accurate/complete, and was just going to print it out at Kinko's or something.

OK we get your point.
btw that first image is shooped
now gtfo and stop posting pedo shit

I found this retailer that sells their books but you're right I can't find their official site. I have a copy of Codreanu's autobiography from Liberty Bell so I know they exist. Unless they were shut down and I just bought an unsold surplus copy?
bookdepository.com/publishers/Liberty-Bell-Publications

Shit like this makes me wish I was back in high school. Already in my 20s though so it's either used up whores or celibacy.

Knocking out Miguel Serrano one book at a time, a book about proper running form, a new (for me) PKD book of short stories, plus i finished a palhinuk book just to see what it was all about. Muh boooooooks you illiterate niggers!

I try teaching and guide the other men around my age group (18-25) that they need to do this. I'm an average looking dipshit, but whenever any one says anything degenerate I shut it down like the Jews do Holocaust research. It's very effective especially if you are a sort of inspiration to them. Good job, stable relationship, etc. They'll look to you as an example. You can't win them all of course.

Thank you anons.

Another suggestion.
Learn some rudementary morals and values. Read them to your kids. Basically it's got that classic vibe perfect for the whole family.

What's it like being a nigger? Be honest, this is for science.

Plus i grabbed a book on Stoicism and one on the science of time perception, gotta keep the grey matter folding

You need to learn how to use this website
/pdfs/
/zundel/
/literature/
heed my symmetrical ID of truth

I don't know. What's it like being a kike?

Those boards move too slowly(been waiting a week for a response), besides, its nice to have another /lit/ thread on pol like the old days.

gas yourself, you cannot properly retain information without proper annotation and paying great attention to the wording.

You as well friend because you cannot even link boards. Two anons already did and you still fucked it up.

Quit being a fag. I've been here since next week so I'm totes an oldfaggot. Can you please upvote this so everyone can see?

Another suggestion considering this is a book thread.

PDFs are nice for rare material, but there is nothing like getting a hardcopy and filling it with post it notes, while keeping a note book complete with more details regarding what you're reading.
Plus, reading heavy texts for long periods of time hurts my eyes.

You can still find young interns as an older guy, and you always have the option of young festival sluts.

>>>/yes/
Why then do you think the lit threads on pol are always shitcanned? Are you the user looking for the Crystal Language?

Stop posting you fucking kike.

Give me a girl in a sweater any day over them, to be honest.

I think you misunderstand, I want a wife not some disgusting bag of herpes.

They are shitcanned because there is shit to be canned. Contribute to others success or die. I do not care. Recommend a book, or leave the thread.

Another recommendation

Pic related also written on acid

Join a church then I guess?

Sure thing oldfag.

What you meant to say was find a rural girl. Church or no church, right-wing, apolitical or otherwise, city rats will always be marxist filth to some degree.

Nah I'd rather die alone than have to deal with an American woman. I just dream of an ideal marriage while knowing it's not going to happen.

Anyways I recommend reading Rockwell, Hitler, and Codreanu's autobiographies because the way they think is very relatable for people like us also living in dark times. I can connect with and understand them more than anybody else I've met or read.

Looks and sounds like Richard Stallman, especially at 0:50 when he talks softly. If that's an actor and not a real kike, I'd call that a perfect performance.

I only made it 2/3 of the way through this before it got too ridiculous. As interesting as some of it was it was deliberately written to be fucking annoying as shit to read. Some of RAW's other works are better.

American women are awful, but what annoys me most is that even if I find a nice one, I don't want children growing up in the nigger-ridden USofAipac. If only I could find a country in which my tax dollars will go to support whites and a decent future for white children.

Just this week, Ivanka Trump was promoting computer science to niggers in Detroit. Is she fucking insane? Niggers can barely graduate an easy American high school curriculum, how on earth are they going to handle a four year degree program?

I presume these shall suffice. There are well off women out there, but to obtain them, as they are quite rare, you must then be exceptional. It really does depend on your life and whatnot to what sort of woman is obtainable. It's not worth compromising on women of decadent behavior, and quite frankly, if you strive for excellence you really shouldn't have the time for a relationship until your in your thirties(of which you would need a women aged between 22-26 to breed with as the prime age for breeding with a woman).

I know this sounds crazy but I think that book predicts the future. I read it because another user said that’s where the Illuminati game cards came from. I think that this place right here is Lake Totenkopf and the Leviathan is the Internet.

You know the 48 Laws was written by a kike trying to appeal to niggers/prisoners, right?
Gas yourself.

Why is there such abundant anti-literature shilling on here of all places to begin with? Even Holla Forums has a daily book thread, which speaks volumes about the negrified state of nu-Holla Forums that can barely string together four sentences without resorting to reddit-spacing or cuckchan-tier "ebin trolling".

reading the pagan Frisian oera linda book

Just go out and meet some women friend. Innocent places like a church or bookstore. You find what you seek through action not inaction.

Peaked my interest. Put in (((Amazon))) cart.

Exactly my lady right there
*Tips cowboy hat*

Go to a white state and plan for the collapse friend.

Another recommendation

I'm sure they can't do computer science but nigs are being pushed into IT so hard they practically dominate it in some areas (as compared to when I was in IT almost two decades ago they were nearly nonexistent). But for the most part they just have retards go onsite now and assist with allowing some other slightly less-retards remote in and fuck up setting up whatever they were setting up (say a printer). It often takes months to set up a single printer over a half dozen visits and the company being billed sees nothing wrong with this. Forget computer science it's undoable, but IT as a welfare check is reality today.

Are you an anime?

MAJOR GREENPILLS INCOMING

Who Built the Moon?, Cristopher Knight
The Sirius Mystery, Robert Temple
The Science of Extraterrestrials, Eric Julien
The Code, Carl Munck (not a book but mandatory)

MUNDANES NEED NOT APPLY

When I was in high school (I'm mid 30's now) there was literally no such thing as skirts, dresses. They all wore baggy cargo pants or even worse. There were no slut apps and I didn't even see any cell phones at all until my senior year at school, and they were Motorola Startac or shittier. Nobody used cell phones in class to slut around, undoable.

Fuck even a few years after I graduated I noticed the high school girls were paying much more attention to their looks and being more slutty. It's out of control at this point

Jesus Christ. Can you imagine a nigger trying to comprehend RAID levels, or a complex filesystem like ZFS?

The talk to the niggers was about artificial intelligence though, so not even remedial IT work, which means they're going to need graduate school comsci to do anything meaningful in research. If they are the future I'm not too optimistic, seeing as not one of the niggers Ivanka sat down with will ever comprehend basic linear algebra.

I should probably point out that in the late 90's it was for sure better to be in say a uniformed catholic school than public when it came to dress (if you want to see sluts). In public school it was all frumpy as fuck, sweat pants, Jinko (or whatever the fuck that shit was), old navy cargo pants with hoodies. Oh god so terrible

I wish we could raise children in a happy family but our best hope at this point is for civil war to kick off so we can die doing something virtuous. Hopefully securing a good future for white children even if they aren't ours so they can have the life we were denied.

Even if these women exist your chance of finding them is almost nonexistent. Then again the only people I talk to are dudes at my jiu jitsu club so it's not like I know any women anyways. I had a really great asian gf for a long time before Holla Forums but I had to leave her for obvious reasons.

Forgive me if I'm misinformed but isn't it a proven forgery?

I'm too autistic for small talk, I can either pretend to be a dudebro or sperg out about jews, there isn't really any middle ground.
That's a blackpill as fuck book if I ever read one, I've never had a book induce an existential crisis I still suffer from today like that one.

I wish

Yeah it wasn't so bad when I was in high school half a decade ago but now when I drive past one they're wearing shirts that show off their stomach and tiny shorts. Crazy.

Only the best mobile phone ever invented. How dare you commit such heresy!

I'm looking for anything that delves into the nature of Irish mythology–the myths, the themes of life and death, the gods, all of it. Any recommendations?

Thanks.
Do the theories in these books match up with Hancock’s theories?
I’m specifically interested in the secrets of the Mystery Schools.

I do think they are being pushed as high as they can be pushed but it is just damaging. One of the last IT jobs I worked was as a contractor as the USEPA NVFEL (years ago when Obama was new in his first term). The lotus notes admin there was a nigress. It was terrible all around but I'm glad I didn't kill myself and now work in a completely different thing, but I see that all of the IT lackeys that get sent to my new workplace are nogs and none of them ever get anything done. I am not in the position to say "listen here faggot, this has been months and you still haven't been able to assign this label printer an ip address, let me help" so I just laugh at the dysfunction.

They good phones, maybe among the best, but you can't slutapp on them

Absolutely horrifying. If I ever catch a nigger in my firm like that, I'd fire him and the idiot who hired him. Perhaps for the time being I'm fortunate to be small enough not to need low tech hires though. Should that change, I'll implement interview questions akin to the "Jewish problems" Russian universities served (((troublesome))) applicants.

Huh. I never saw it as a black pill. I thought it was making fun of all that junk.

Well not specifically but

I have not read any of his works. From a very quick glance at a few summaries, I think you'd find Munck's The Code an interesting watch. It's a documentary, nearly 5 hours long.What he presents is nearly irrefutable, and backed up with math. It's about the pyramids and other ancient structures and far ancient civilization. Turns out, if you shift the prime meridian to the Great Pyramid of Giza, nearly every single other pyramid and ancient mound/ruins around the globe (as well as the Cydonian structures) line up to it with extreme precision.

= kike shill

kike shill

Not posting the superior version

I'm not shilling, I'm just saying I find reading boring and time consuming. I'm more into building things or working with wood than burying my head in a book with my ass and back soaked in sweat as I sit unmoved in a chair for hours at a time. The only way I'd be willing to read is if I stopped coming on Holla Forums. Swap reading shit on Holla Forums for reading shit in a book. Most "knowledge" is irrelevant to my life and my ambitions anyway, same with most people. Most people simply don't need to be well read. Most people serve to benefit more from experiences. If you want to read, then by all means, read. But don't look down on people that don't. Reading up on Plato, or [insert a different name], will never benefit the bulk of society. Building upon experiences serve them better. Improving skills serves them better. A society of "intellectuals" is doomed to fail miserably. Intellectuals are a luxury of an established society. Intellectuals are also often a blight on society. Intellectuals will never be the backbone of a society, and typically only serve to harm the backbone with their ideas which weigh us down and hurt us.

If you're talking about the IT lackeys that go to my current workplace, they are contractors and replace another nigger that was the last contractor. They are supposed to communicate with another managed services contractor help desk and some internal (white) employees at another location far away to get things done. But it never works out. I think a lot of hours are billed but over six months literally nothing has been accomplished. I'm fairly used to seeing this incompetence in IT for a long time now whether it be public (USEPA) or private business.

When I worked as a lackey for managed IT services firms mid 00's we would be given a long list of things to accomplish in a single on-site visit and they better all get completed. We would make it happen.

Well the whole outlook of the Guide is completely atheistic. The universe is not only uncaring and unjust but ludicrious and stupid. There is no real meaning and everything is just worthless. It's a despair-inducing worldview that I can't think about for too long because it hits too close to home, I'm barely holding onto sanity as it is.

The kikes are keeping this knowledge from us
From Hancock’s website:

Well I'm a very shitty shill then. Thanks for outing me. How would Holla Forums have ever survived my onslaught? Goodness me. Pushing Jesus and conservative beliefs on Holla Forumsacks? Fuck me that's extra kikey there mate. You know what I'll tell my superior, Shlomo Goldberg, that I deserve a demotion. I won't even cash my shekel checks until I shill 6,000,000% better. Mein Gott if we had more people like you who hated Jesus, Christianity, and decency then we can out all the shills. Me especially.

Another recommendation

Undoubtedly. By the end of the second hour of the documentary when he starts talking about Cydonia I was almost in disbelief. But as I said, he is rigorous with math throughout his entire presentation and it's spot on.

This isn't a cuckservative board faggot

Know thy enemy. Do yourself a favor and look this man up on Jewtube.

He found me out again. Please don't keep doing this. 3 strikes and I'm fired and I'll have to live off of shaming good goyim.

Another recommendation for you lovely fellows. >Great Tales of Horror

Are you a nigger or something? There's nothing wrong with having some conservative beliefs. Holding onto tradition and conserving your way of life are conservative beliefs. You don't have to be a conservative to share in some of their beliefs though, but to imply all conservatives are automatically cuckservatives is akin to saying all National Socialists are akin to the a caricature shill pretending to be a Nazi to an extreme to try to fit into an environment he doesn't understand. Does Shareblue represent you? Does Holla Forums represent you? No? Then how the fuck does a neocon "cuckservative" movement in the mainstream amongst elite politicians and businessmen represent actual conservative beliefs, you dumb fucking nigger?

Also, don't try and verify Munck's measurements with Google or Bing maps. They all slightly shift the coordinates so you can't see what's really going on. I believe Munck used US Geological Survey Topographic Maps which are accurate.

You present a false dichotomy in which someone can only be the most introverted borderline NEET armchair intellectual obsessed with muh books, or an otherwise functional member of society who goes out and crafts, builds, develops (social) skills and does things related to such pursuits.
While in reality, the two are by no means mutually exclusive, and I'd like to present you a simple argument that might get you to change your rather stringent attitude against reading:
You're right, skills are borne from experience, but good experiences are derived from knowledge; in other words, the more knowledgeable man is, the better he may seek out, understand, and live through life's experiences. You present the two as completely seperate - or even contrary - while they are, in truth, very much complimentary and necessary for a the mental and moral character of an aryan man.

Even though your rhetoric here is straight from Holla Forums's Khmer Rouge LARPers, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even if I honestly do not understand why you seem to have such an extremely opinionated and passionate view about literature and those who consume it, and what possible broad-stroke consequences they might spawn "because they read books, so they invent ideas that are evil and shit".

Didn't have the cap, thanks user.
Not in the slightest. To avoid rambling further, refer to the user I just thanked in reply and take a look at the cap to see if it can't help you more.

''When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.''

Bless him.

Stop straining and fix your eyes, user.

I will shit myself if this actually works.

highly asstute observation user, 3deep5me, really makes you think.

Hey faggots, Im currently reading gopnik Archiplegao vol. II by the slav

J have to freccomend Pat5icvk Peartse4 a an author, hess based as fuck. Irish Natiomaplst who was woke as fucklp. pic rt4ewlated is him

The irony there is funny because I typically view all leftist spheres of thought to be that of removed intellectuals who seek to foist upon general society a "better" way of life (I suppose that's similar to some of the National Socialists here). It's one of the reasons I hate them so much. Like I said, if you want to read, go for it, but when you substitute experience for knowledge, like Marx, you're more of a danger than an asset to society. Your views become distorted and you bastardize truth to suit a narrative. Truth can only be found through experience, and intellectuals know nothing of it. Intellectuals are the antithesis of honesty and truth. Universities are filled to the brim with "intellectuals." They're scum. I probably wouldn't bother spending hours burying my head in a book unless it was a book related to something I enjoy doing, such as gardening, but by all means, give me a few names of "great thinkers" who themselves were unlike Marx and actually learned that which they espouse from experience rather than observing other men's experiences. Opinions of intellectuals like Marx are about as worthless to me as listening to Tyrone's ramblings on the corner during working hours. What does an intellectual know about anything?

Marx, Marx, Marx, shitlib, niggers, scum; why are you so intent on framing everyone of any learned capacity, throughout all ages of history to be 1:1 the same as a NEET like Marx? I'm genuinely curious why you don't feel like you can defend your opinionated assertions regarding something so benign and innocuous as books without pretending that every single book every written was just a copy of Das Kapital.

If you're dismissing everything I've told you so far out of hand and insist on the selective interpretation that "intellectual = numale lefty hipster with gender studies/psychology/(((history))) and everyone at /?Holla Forums!/ is just like them, wanting to tell me what to do!", then I have scarcely little else to tell you, lad. For someone so against supposed intellectuals, you sure as fuck do have the chutzpah of one to talk in opinionated rants in which you endlessly regurgitate a strawman that you hate books because they're stupid, will ruin society/your life directly, are all leftist garbage comparable to nigger mixtapes.

I'm okay with books. I just don't see the point in wasting time with what amounts to opinion pieces. Educational material is fine with me. Like I said, if I need to know how to do something, I'm okay reading about it. Typically I'll just watch a video because it's easier to learn/mimic an action through a video than a book, but if I need raw data on something I'll read. History books are are alright if that's your subject of interest. When you delve into philosophy and social critiques and whatnot, then's when it becomes less educational and more opinionated. That's when I start asking "why should I care about his opinion on this subject?" Oh, it may help me to conceive of a notion I never considered and reevaluate my stance. Great. But unlikely. And in the end, it's irrelevant. My stance on society and politics amount to absolutely nothing (one of the reasons I've been considering stopping my use of Holla Forums entirely and just removing myself from political discussion online). Also story books are alright if you actually enjoy reading. I've tried. It's too dull for me. Maybe I'll try again in the future. I'd like to use the internet a tenth the amount that I do now, although reading would be a poor substitute when I could be building things instead and improving my skills. I'd much rather learn how to garden well, among other things, than learn some man's views on politics, or society, or human consciousness, or religion etc., none of which serve to benefit me in any way. If you enjoy that, read about it. I disagree with the assertion that it's greatly beneficial for the common person to be well read in material that amounts to opinion. Whether well researched or observed or not, these types of books are still mostly opinion. Society may deem them grand thinkers of the past, but that doesn't amount to much. Unless you're in a field where the knowledge serves to benefit you, there's absolutely no reason to spend dozens upon dozens of hours removed from other ventures. That is, unless you enjoy the topic. That's how I see things. If it helps you, do it. If it doesn't, and you enjoy it, do it. Otherwise, avoid it, it's not necessary to your life.

Damn, but that's to be expected I suppose. Thanks for the lead regardless, I'll check through /pdf/.

Munck's videos are absolutely fascinating and, as you've said, are built on a mathematical foundation rather than a hypothetical one and thus rock solid. I remember trying to listen to the red ice radio interview with him and the dumbfuck host could barely keep up with what Munck was talking about.

If I can take a moment to recommend a work of fiction, I strongly suggest the John Carter of Mars series. What does one do when there are no more injuns to kill? Travel to another world and kill it's injuns.

Pearse (and Yeats) definitely have some good stuff.

How'd you feel about the John Carter film?

Have you found a good pdf of Who Built the Moon? The only one I've ever been able to find is some enormous, shitty scan of it.

Here you go, the font/page sizing aren't optimal but it's better than a scan at least.
>>>/pdfs/7151

Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi was the founder and 49-year-long president of the Paneuropean Union, the same institution that went on to become the European Union we know today.
He was the first person to receive the Charlemagne Prize, which is given to only the biggest cucks for EU supranational integration - other awardees include Angela Merkel, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Pope Francis, not to mention the Euro and the unelected European Commission themselves.

Coudenhove-Kalergi himself wrote in his autobiography "At the beginning of 1924, we received a call from (((Baron Louis de Rothschild))); one of his friends, (((Max Warburg))) from Hamburg, had read my book and wanted to get to know us."

[the Warburg family themselves is almost as powerful/influential/corrupt as the Rothschilds, and James Paul Warburg once said before the US Senate, on 17 February 1950: "We shall have World Government, whether we like it or not. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."]

Coudenhove-Kalergi's father was close friends with Theodor Herzl.

He and the Paneuropean Union - through the CIA's/OSS' 'American Committee on United Europe' - received $1,000,000 USD per year from the Rockefeller and Ford foundations.

[remember, David Rockefeller himself wrote "Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it"]

Kalergi's co-conspirator who ran his Hungarian branch of the PEU was (((Gregory Lukacs))), so-called 'father of Western Marxism'.

And in his book, Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi literally COMPLETELY LAYS OUT the exact system that globalists like the EU have forced onto us today - in Practical Idealism, he writes:

It's all there, from the words of the EU's creator himself - the Jewish elite, the enforced race-mixing, the Communist aristocracy etc. Not to mention that the elites he was friends with, like the Rothschilds, the Warburgs, the Rockefellers etc, have all openly spoken about wanting NWO/World Government..

The book itself is banned in Germany (but Mein Kampf isn't, remember - so they're basically saying this book is (((somehow))) more dangerous than Mein Kampf) - even though it's not on the official list of books censored by the German government, it is not possible to buy it in any bookstores in Germany, neither new nor used.

I feel this is an EXTREMELY important book, man, and topic that needs to be emphasized by Nationalist movements all across the West. One of the best parts is that the book itself admits that the dichotomy of Capitalism vs. Communism is a false one - that they're both Jewish spirituality-as-government - meaning that, if this book was to spread far and wide, the argument for Third Positionism as the only legitimate alternative would be strengthened.

Could be a fun read for entertainments sake.

Even this huge text is better than the scan that takes every pdf reader 30 seconds to load one page. Thanks user.

Enjoy :^)

So basically acting like a beta cuck or what? Are there any books like "how to win friends and influence people" with a non-cuck message?

Thanks for the pointer, I'll be picking this up as soon as I can. Figures they would use charlemange's name for the good goy award.

Spoiler related sums up my view on the matter.

Yes, relationships are difficult manner, I was interested in taking part in such fancies since a few years before high schooling, but I had concluded that I really didn't have time for it(due to my future career and whatnot). I would consider it if a decent women had approached me about doing so, but I wouldn't do so out of my own accord. I do feel bad since a pupil in my schooling, of of similar appearance to the first picture(post ), except with red hair, had taken interest in myself, noticed by my friend(she would look and talk about me during class), and through mention of her friends. I was somewhat interested, but my friend kept annoying her about it afterwards he found out, so she just denied it after a few months of constant banter when I finally asked her about it. The disappointment in particular was that she was a traditional girl who would go to her home country(Poland) and celebrate yearly family traditions while wearing traditional clothing, but skip to mid highschooling she now looks like a slut, though I believe she may still be a virgin. Quite a travesty looking back on it in my mid twenties now, but the point is, though they are rare, they do in fact exist. I would guess the best way to find one wouldn't necessarily be in the US, but perhaps in some European countries - meaning you would need to be a cultured man, and have quite a bit of wealth to afford such ventures.

forgot to add

Requesting once more:
Regardless, requesting books having to do with: WW2 almanacs(list of events), WW1 history and the jewry behind it, the Sudetenland, and those pertaining to similar historical context.

I love current reading threads. I have many books and not enough time.. currently in my book holdall

Edred Thorssen - Futhark: Handbook of Rune Magic

Guido Von List - Secret of The Runes

Julius Evola - The Mystery of the Grail

Miguel Serrano - Nos: Book of the Resurrection

Julian Jaynes - Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind

Rupert Sheldrake - New Science of Life

H.P. Blavatsky - Secret Doctrine

love current reading threads. I have many books and not enough time.. currently in my book holdall

Edred Thorssen - Futhark: Handbook of Rune Magic

Guido Von List - Secret of The Runes

Julius Evola - The Mystery of the Grail

Miguel Serrano - Nos: Book of the Resurrection

Julian Jaynes - Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind

Rupert Sheldrake - New Science of Life

H.P. Blavatsky - Secret Doctrine

I can wholeheartedly recommend Soldiers of Destruction by Charles W.Sydnor, about the SS Totenkopfdivision , it documents the history of this group from inception to the end, including their time at the Eastern front. It's virtually impossible to put oneself in the mind of these young men and imagine the hardships they endured, defined a must read user