Tom Price out as HHS for stupid blunder

HHS Secretary Tom Price resigns over private plane trips
Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price resigned on Friday amid widespread criticism of his private plane trips, becoming the first Trump Cabinet secretary to leave the administration.

Friday, September 29th 2017 by Alex Pappas
on Foxnews.com

archive.fo/ys21q
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/29/hhs-secretary-tom-price-resigns-over-private-plane-trips.html

Why is the Secretary of Health and Human Services traveling abroad on government business in the first place? What business would they have internationally? What does the position even do?

Bumping for a kike free first post

checked
Two pair for being technically correct.

Oy vey, foiled again.

He deserved it entirely. It's actually pretty astonishing to see a politician shitcanned for wasting taxpayer money.

Remember that rich people do not use the same stuff as the rest of us. They do not drive, they do not grocery shop, they do not use movie theaters, and they do not use regular airport terminals. There is a special terminal at the end of the airport for rich people and VIPs where they have all sorts of people waiting on them for anything.

A rich guy is probably used to all those things, and didn't even realize he couldn't do that kind of shit on taxpayer money. Use a commercial flight? What! I have to debase myself like that? Where's my private jet?

To him, it was just regular travel.

Doesn't excuse it.

Can he please go to jail for embezzlement?

not sure what his backstory is, but HHS Sec is a yuge position regarding the Niggercare repeal. Whomever occupies that position can pretty much remold whatever passes into something better or worse if you're Kathleen Sebelius….
I'm slightly worried that the Swampfags might have taken Price out in order to put one of their own in that position (Senate will need to confirm Trump's new pick).
If they mysteriously find real motivation to pass Niggercare "Replace and Repeal" after confirming the new HSS Sec, you'll know why.

He was a swampfag. Or did you think he used shit tons of taxpayer money by accident?

(me)
also worth mentioning: whoever winds up in that position will be in control of 1/6th of the US economy.
weigh the likelihood of the establishment confirming an outsider into that powerful of a position…( ((they))) won't

So far people under Trump's cabinet that have been emptied:

Story behind unedited version of this pic?

Correction. Kelly became Chief of Staff after Rinse Penis left. My bad.

It looks like he was the architect of the Obamacare replacement plan(s) since 2009.
The plane thing is swampy, but I don't expect the guy in charge of 1/6th of the economy to fly coach Dems were the ones who initiated this controversy, so I'm skeptical

what the fuck

This game wasn't joking about the things that it foretold.

(((art))) ((((Le Grand Rhume))))

Not like Price was high on my list of swamp creatures to remove but still fuck him, nothing was lost.

(checked)
PRICE CONFIRMED TO PAY THE PRICE AND GO TO JAIL!

Forgot Bannon.
Flynn if you want to count that.

OOPS I SPENT OVER A HALF MILLION SHEKELS FLYING TO MY PRIVATE ISLAND AND LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD SO I CAN DRINK TAXPAYER FUNDED ALCOHOL AND RUB ELBOWS WITH KIKES JUST AS CROOKED AS ME AT SOMEONE ELSE'S EXPENSE.
OOOOOPPPPPSSSSSS. I DON'T KNOW WHO I THOUGHT WAS PAYING FOR IT. I GUESS I SHOULD. OOOOOPPPPS WHAT A BLUNDER.

Fuck him, to be honest. They really need to put sleepy negro there, he's not being utilized well.

Yeah I found it weird that he didn't have anything related to health or medicine, instead just HUD cuz he's a nigger lmao makes sense right

In his former position, do you suppose Tom Price found it very easy to add names to that list?

bety devoss is based. She just flies her own jet (but pinkos bitch about that too)

Oh yes

We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world!