Pedophile ART (Brazil, Germany, Belgium and France) backlashe

Pedophile modern 'art' exposes little kids to Brazilian dick.

https:// twitter.com/MBLivre/status/913882592419729408

en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagner_Schwartz
2016 Bird in a zoo with Pierre Droulers and Stefan Dreher (Brussels),[15]
2015 Un petit peu de Zelda (remix) by Yves-Noël Genod (Paris),[16]
2012 Questions and their Opposite,[17] with Gustavo Bitencourt e Sheila Ribeiro (Curitiba)[18]
2012 Chic By Accident,[19] by Yves-Noël Genod, with Jeanne Balibar (Paris)[20]
2009 The Ordinary Witness,[21] by Rachid Ouramdane (Paris)[22]

Video of the "art".

It costed 1 million reais to the tax payer.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OrQLoZC82A

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jakeanddinos/
g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/noticia/manifestantes-fazem-ato-de-apoio-ao-mam-apos-polemica-envolvendo-artista-nu.ghtml
archive.is/JyjJf
archive.is/5KV2a
archive.is/TOGzs
meghanboody.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/look-inside-for-web-2.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please god end our suffering
i hope atomic war starts soon

You're making drag and drop a literal nightmare.

its in america too
performance art

masons

Literally the stuff of nightmares

That's some MK Ultra/10 filth.

THAT LOOKS ILLEGAL ALSO CAPSLOCK BROKE

Somehow this makes sense in the hyper sexualized latin american culture.

instagram.com/jakeanddinos/

YOU'RE ON CRUISE CONTROL NOW GOOD BUDDY. WHOA, HOW DO I STEER THIS THING…

People are freaking out over here, most want his blood. Yet teenagers twerking their semi-naked bundas on national TV is ok

t. huemonkey

These people need help…up the steps of a gallows.

Source?

For research purposes I guess?

It was some (((bank))) that sponsored the (((art)))

This is the second time in a veru short space of time that a degenerate leftist "art expo" happens. The last one was also linked with pedoshit and other degenerate garbage.

This is good, though, because it is serving as a rally point towards right wing / conservative candidates, and we have elections next year. We have a real shot of ending the more than 12 year long reign of leftists governments, and our equivalent of Trump / Le Pen is already coming out as the second guy in the polls, only behind the former leftard president and superstar Lula who might not be able to participate if his appeal on his criminal sentence is denied.

Jesus wept.

Don't let your anti-pedo rhetoric filth shit up Holla Forums, PLEASE, you piece of normie shit. You fucks already ruined 4chan

We're talking about that Queermuseu exposition by (((Santander))) right? It was funny seeing media outlets and (((artists))) condemn people for being outraged and boycotting. Yes, who do these hateful bigots think they are, trying to oppose degenerate crap being shoved down their throats. Now the poor selfless multi-billion global bank had to shut it down! It's like another shoah!!!! :_(

Yeah, that one. The artists in this country are sadly mostly leftards, but even some that aren't are rallying behind this because of the Rouanet law that they fear might be targeted, since government funding is being used oin this kind of shit through that law.

What really makes me angry is that they are targetting kids, and they are being completely open and defying society with this kind of crap now. Expect this to only get worse. Oh, and don't forget our resident donut burner Jean Willys is already trying to pass legislation to excuse crimes like these done for the sake of art (or so I hear on faceberg, not sure how accurate this information is, but knowing that retard it's likely true).

That law is going to be subject to being completely extinguished thanks to popular outrage.

Fuck off you disgusting kike. Your kind isnt wanted or needed here. All degenerates will be removed DOTR

I sure hope so. That shit only funds Globosta projects, people who don't need the funding in the first place like Sertanojo singers and leftard degeneracy.

Do those "artists" visit any pizza parlors, worship white rabbit, or have any symbols with triangle spirals on their cars?

Scout the deepweb, or CP foruns and you will see that professional produced CP is mostly done in Russia and South America. Brazil leads as number one in private circles, where trades happens, also Brazil is one of the biggest sec tourism spots for all sorts of fetishes, including child sex.

As I said time and time again, Brazil is the end game of whoever or whatever pushes progressive politics and leftism as a whole. There is a reason what is happening in the US and other countries is now called brazilianfication and not balkanization.

God I miss Hitler

go back to leftypol you cuck

They are scared shitless when a single drop of resistance appears, like people not eating this shit up and wanting to vote Bolsonaro into power.
And most lefttards and degenerates are still salty as fuck over Trump and Brexit.
The fake news machine is in full steam at Hueland, Lula is "dindu gud boi" and Bolsonaro is "the one nobody shall say the name".

Are you literally supporting pedophilia?

yet some cuck censored it [penis] in what would otherwise be some kind of art performance.
Ok, cool, then don't look at it, don't invest yourself any further, and do something fun.

They know that a storm starts at the first drop, they've been doing that in years here. They're scared shitless because the reaction is starting.

Bolsonaro is going to lose, unfortunately, because the electoral machines are so rigged they have to cite "economical reasons" to fucking count physical votes.

Just search for "novinha dançando funk" on YouTube.

Something going on with luciferianism and the bear motif. I speculated one of the forms of lucifer resembles the pedobear. Now what implications this has for spurdo is pretty fug.

The media is in total panic mode. Even well known leftard celebrities like that Zé de Abreu are going apeshit on PT. He was having a twitter meltdown one or two days ago due to PT supporting Aécio in this latest Supreme Court kerfuffle where they temporarily stripped his mandate and gave him a partial house arrest.

You can see how they are already testing the water with other candidates. Besides João Dória, which they are unsure if he would win against Bolsonaro, they have been polling Joaquim Barbosa and Luciano Hulk. Knowing this degenerate country, I fear that jew nosed Hulk wouid have a real shot at Bolsonaro, especially with all the mad Globo dosh (as well as his own) he would get from it. Joaquim Barbosa I'm sure is simply not interested in the position as he stated before - dude is old and just wants to enjoy his retirement away from the shitshow.

Once Bolsonaro starts doing live debates where his words can't be edited, he is going to mince down leftards like Ciro and Lula (if he isn't in jail) like candy.

You are jewish

Leftists are defending this, the sign reads "We are all MAM"
g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/noticia/manifestantes-fazem-ato-de-apoio-ao-mam-apos-polemica-envolvendo-artista-nu.ghtml

This is an artist that was featured in one of Trump's the apprentice episodes (season 1): Meghan Boody

archive.is/JyjJf
archive.is/5KV2a
archive.is/TOGzs

Lots of her work depicts young girls - sometimes nude. Here's an extract from her book: meghanboody.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/look-inside-for-web-2.pdf

the worst shock video ever to exist, Swap.avi, commissioned by a goon for $300 was filmed in brazil. It involves reshitting puked up feces that were puked into a female asshole by three brazillian women and is honestly one of the worst things the goons have ever done. Good lord even Tribe.net wasn't this awful.

underage b& here. My family is nudist (degenerate etc I know) but we don't go around non nudist places naked. People who do this aren't nudists or artists. They are dirty exhibitionists who should be gassed.

I'm not gonna click that shit nigger, can you tell me how she is referenced in The Apprentice?

fuck it, i don't want to know

Brazilian JEWISH dick. The organizer, the guy who wrote the story and the actor which had little children touch him naked and look at his dick were all the same guy, which is a jew. He has been backed by the bank Itaú in the past too.