Theory: North Korea seen as option to prevent US civil war

I think it all comes down to this. We don't really have an interest in North Korea, unless perhaps it's used to unite the country under the flag to defend itself from 'crazy north korea'.

If that happens then I don't think we'll have quite enough time among ourselves to start some civil war.

We'll also tie in iran giving north korea nuclear materials / financing / research helping to bring us closer to trump, and his travel ban.

This is to say: We'll obliterate north korea if it prevents us from civil war. Otherwise, it's a nothingburger used to distract from real news.

Usually messing with another country happens after to reunite the military, as we did in Cuba.
Either way N.Korea has been in the back pocket for some reason, guess that is as good as any other theory.

America has been like this for the past 100 years. Getting involved in useless wars to make good men die

If anything, they could accelerate it. Learn from history, big costly wars lead to big costly revolutions very soon after.

Oh and don't forget that women are apart of the draft now too. It'll be bigger than the Vietnam war protests, it will fuel civil war in and of itself. Many will supply feel it better to die on American soil fighting the US government than some crazy commies with fucking nukes.

Theory: you're not from here and you don't belong

theory: nk is a honey pot of battery making materia. time to smoke the bees off to get that honey goyim.

your government isn't afraid of you, yet. it takes a lot historically to push normies into civil war. It just needs batteries right now and doesn't want the insectoid chinese to have it.

i hope nk nukes america and israel

They are using the Norks as an excuse to put up missile defense around China/Iran/Russia just like they were using the previous excuse of Iran nukes to put missiles in Romania and Poland.

Not to mention all those S H E K E L S

I don't think so user, I'd be so pissed off after seeing my income spiral downwards for the last 20 years and nearly 17+ years of unprofitable war already I think it would be like Hillary had won for a lot of people.

The strange thing about North korea is now is the perfect time to extend a sincere hand of deal making with Kim without looking weak in anyone's eyes. Since China has completely cut them off and Kim is paranoid about a Chinese coup Trump can swoop in and make deals in getting access to his material resources in exchange for actual money, goods, and food. He could spin this as reunification and all the scum in the government would have no reason to oppose him because that's what the guys like Soros wants.

Now I'm just really confused at what the angle is right now.

This is easily proven false. The (((burger government))) fears its people so much that it wages a silent war on them to kill them in indirect ways.

Sadly, their are idiot Americans who support NK and would likely LARP as spies/saboteurs if war happened.

Call me if you ever see Kim doing this and then I will go back to being a flag waving retard.

your understanding of the issue is confused. China has not cut them off. Kim isn't paranoid. Trump will only be President for a short time and China's strategy is long term, think Chinese grandchildren and great grand children.

Even so far as killing Kim Korea is going nowhere and has been around much much longer than the US, and what is the US anyway? it's losing it's identity anyway by design of the media. The US is actually just a collection of mongrel freaks, and what will it be in 100 years? More mongrel freaks. China is in it to win it and if there is open conflict with North Korea I'd expect to see limited convention warfare with both Russia and China, and the USA would collapse. Spics, niggers, muslims, chinks, koreans, poos are not invested in making america great again.

Low energy

When fiat ponzi schemes fall apart, they take you to war.

So essentially the Spanish American war, take two. Meh, fuck the Norks, let them burn. This would drive us further to the right and allow the enforcement of anti-communist laws.

Bullshit. They've been conquered and collapsed countless times. The current regime only goes back to the end of WWII. By that same reasoning, the USA has existed since the days of the first Ænglish King.
Will be an irradiated wasteland shattered by starvation and wasteland, triggered by the fallout from nuclear war in Korea and their own filth, exacerbated by Indonesian volcanoes spewing ash.

In terms of the country that is actually of breeding age, entering the work force, etc., yes the US is a nation of mongrel freaks looking to terrorize and mug whomever they can to keep the shitshow afloat. It's time to stop sucking jew penis and drop the patriotard tough guy act.

>ignore the fact they're building and testing nuclear weapons and have been threatening to nuke the US and other nations for decades goy
Kill yourself.

The majority of replacement rates from immigrants comes from migration, not birth rates and most of them are on welfare not actually doing any work. The MSM and Fed skew the numbers deliberately by ranking 20-somethings as "kids" or "teens" but the reality is most of them don't breed and simply exist to be welfare slaves cordoned off in the cities which are bey design coffins should a societal collapse happen. Liberals see minorities (including the Chinese and Arabs) as pets, helpless sub-humans to be pitied and cared for because they are not equals.
Pretty much all indsutries that matter are dominate White, with tech having Asian parasites but that's been changing rather significantly thanks to Trump blowing the whole charade wide open.

I'm a Canadian, unlike you or anyone else from across the sea i have a far more true view of what's happening down south because we're right fucking there and basically American-lite and I talk to Americans all the time across all sorts of careers when passing through to some tourist attraction or other.

Kim is afraid of US saber rattling, which is why he's rushing the missile tests at a break neck speed. He knows that once he has nukes and the means to deliver them, the threat of a military intervention from anyone will be off the table. He has no reason to make any deals with anyone regarding the nukes, as the nukes are vastly more important than literally anything anyone in the world could offer him.

They're hardly communists and this is just looking to be worse than nam was.

So what? It's still replacement and it still already happened.
Right, by labeling Mexicans, Algerians, Jews, Egyptians, and Sudanese as "White", and by lying about how many illegal Mexicans are here and how many of them have squirted out an anchor baby.
Go to a high school outside of South Dakota some day.
What the fuck does this have to do with anything? I'm not interested in your solipsistic musings about liberal/conservative motivations and neither is anyone else.
There are roughly 100 million non-Whites in the United States if you take the government's massaged numbers at face value [you shouldn't]. Nothing has changed significantly.

I 100% agree.

Threaten nuclear attack against whom? Me personally? My family? Or the government and military that makes the global enslavement, murder, pimping, and drug addiction of the White race its number one priority? Fuck off, milshill.

And it's fully reversible because it's not breeding replacement rates, and most of them are illegal so as soon as they lose the gibs that trend will reverse pretty much immediately.
Still doesn't disprove my point, most of them are cordoned off in the ghettos where they simply kill each other and wallow away in their filth. Migration is being cut off and even though it'll be a long time they don't matter in the slightest as anything but a voting block which their power as a voting block will quickly be disappearing soon.
Everything, literally everything in their immigration policies and the fact that they are all contained in places that everyonbe else stays away from. You talk as if they're everywhere but really they're just concentrated in the places that matter the least about the country.
Demographic distribution is what matters not the sheer volume, with the exception of elections, and many corporations that fake news doesn't talk about is cutting the fat so to speak.

Suckstart a shotgun you communist kike.

Not without widespread violence
Categorically false.
Yes, it does. You're a liar and a shill.
There has been no functional difference in immigration policies between either party.
Filtered.

you are dead
fuck shareblue
fuck brock
and fuck your cash flow
YES

LiteralGrammarNazi.jpg

Cut the gibs, they leave, and so far all that "wide spread violence" isn't happening with Ice on their deportation sprees.
I've talked to Ice some times when their on vacation, and other DHS guys most of them are illegal but it's not worth the effort to prove and deport first because they only stay in the ghettos and don't really do anything but harm each other.
No it doesn't, most of them do not breed because the number of men outnumber their own women so much that it is literally impossible for them all to breed.
Trump has changed immigration policies, with his EO to DHS to go hog wild and they have and they will continue to do so.
kek

Nobody said it was hopeless. I said nothing has changed significantly with this administration – and that's accurate. You need to pretend I said something different than what I did [even when directly quoting me] because you can't actually dispute what I'm saying.

Filtered.

Sage it up, nigger lover.

But Israel does, and that's always a good enough reason to go to war.

Aside from butchering the burger/bong language, you have a point. People are beyond pissed of war and even Iraq wouldn't happen if it was today. That's right, you could bomb the renewed WTC and people would not support war. If anything it would make them even more paranoid.

I've always believed North Korea is merely a distraction meant to draw eyes away from actual problems here at home. Like draining the swamp, demographic replacement or dismantling the Fed. Or that huge national security black hole having to do with all of our refined precious metals coming from China. I literally don't give one rank shit about North Korea.

To me, it's almost like Kim Jong-un is putting on a pageant, nothing more. Maybe he's being prodded or paid behind the scenes, who knows. It looks like if he had any intention at all to actually make war with the US, he wouldn't waste time posturing and would just do it.

Maybe he's the new boogey man we're all supposed to be afraid of.

Was actually just about to type this. Any 911-type incident involving North Korea, I'd immediately suspect our the government staged it. Gotta have an excuse to go to war and kill off more white people. Hell, maybe all the poor foreigners we displace can be invited here and into Europe as immigrants. It's surely the neighborly thing to do.

I've always believed North Korea is merely a distraction meant to draw eyes away from actual problems here at home. Like draining the swamp, demographic replacement or dismantling the Fed. Or that huge national security black hole having to do with all of our refined precious metals coming from China. I literally don't give one rank shit about North Korea.

To me, it's almost like Kim Jong-un is putting on a pageant, nothing more. Maybe he's being prodded or paid behind the scenes, who knows. It looks like if he had any intention at all to actually make war with the US, he wouldn't waste time posturing and would just do it.

Maybe he's the new boogey man we're all supposed to be afraid of.

Was actually just about to type this. Any 911-type incident involving North Korea, I'd immediately suspect our the government staged it. Gotta have an excuse to go to war and kill off more white people. Hell, maybe all the poor foreigners we displace can be invited here and into Europe as immigrants. It's surely the neighborly thing to do.

What's wrong with them nuking us? If they vaporize California, Portland (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Connecticut, DC, Houston, Austin, Oakland (two nukes), and New York, then things will be good for perhaps the next few decades.

All we have to do is wall off Chicago and turn it into a combat sports arena. I consider them nuking us to be a form of commie vaccination, to better help our own immune system rid this place of commies at home.

It is actually quite the contrary, user. Kim Jong sees lefties protesting and rioting and getting away with it, and this makes him think that Trump is a very weak president. Because if morons rioted like that in North Korea they'd all obviously be killed. So Kim Jong thinks he can get away with bullying America and its allies.

After the first Korean War, NK full expects America to invade again at some point. The only question for them is when. They know it doesn't matter what they do, they will be invaded so international Jews can import a bunch of refugees into their society and wreck their racial consciousness to atomize them and then buy up all their land and industry etc. This is inevitable unless NK gets enough nukes to defend itself.
Seeing Trump as a weak president NK is taking the opportunity to show the world its newfound nuclear power. Would Trump start a war to keep America from going civil? Sure, Neocons probably would, but it wouldn't succeed. The left isn't going to support this administration just because it started a war. They actually support Kim Jong here, because he insults Trump, and oppose Trump for "trying to start a war to save his presidency."

The uprising on the left is a bunch of spoiled children, encouraged by their little echo chambers into radicalization thinking they're bigger than they are. You talk to a few hundred people who share your crazy views and that seems like the whole world to you. This is only shut down by treating antifa as domestic terrorists and treating them as such. Capturing them and trying them for treason, and executing them with public hangings. Someone has to be a fucking adult and stand and enforce fucking order; you can't just import millions of fucking aliens and have the riot when they don't win the election for you. The people responsible for this shit HAVE TO FUCKING DIE.

Best Korea could nuke NYC and I'd sent them a "Thank You" card. No way in fuck would I fight abroad while ( ((they))) are importing turdworld hordes into my homeland. We need to hash out our domestic problems first…

Insert qoute from greasy Mexican philosopher here.

You're talking to nu/pol/ hardly any of these trumpcucks even know about anything besides 2017 trump politics.

There, I fixed my OC.

probably the reason for the russia narrative tbh

The only way to prevent civil war is get niggers to stop nigging.

Fuck the Holla Forums kikes.
DEATH TO KIM FATTY
The very moment he set off the first bomb, we should've launched at minimum of one thousand missiles at his shithole country.

Eat lead, Chaim.

America has an interest in North Korea so they can encircle china and russia. Russia and China have the opposing interest, to prevent encirclement. Control of north korea wouldn't just provide access to their rich mining resources, but Russia shares a land border with North Korea, and having enemy states at land borders is disadvantageous, to say the least.

Addendum: when I say "america" in that post, I mean neo-cons and kikes who can't understand any paradigm of geo-politics besides empire theory.
Russia/USA alliance would be to the vast benefit of not just the two countries (Bering Strait crossing pls), but a vast benefit to whites in general as it would prevent another brother war.

Sup maltard, not surprised youre shilling for literal communist gooks. Why not make another kikechan general thread for everyone to shitpost in?

No reason I know of to believe it's fake. It's not technically part of the temple though. See picture. The temple, which had its own walls that touched the Court of the Gentiles, had another set of walls which weren't part of the temple's design. The totality of the temple itself was destroyed. All that's left is a fragment of a wall that wasn't supposed to be there. I don't understand why the Sanhedrin allowed such a wall to be built though… To build such a wall around the temple is essentially to say that you don't trust YHWH to protect it in the first place. It's a revolting monument to blasphemy… They essentially modified the outline for the temple that he gave in scripture by adding something to it. Worse, now that YHWH is done with that temple and had it destroyed, they still cling to their unholy fragment in their defiance. I hope the Muslims rampage and destroy it.

>implying I dont want Kim having nukes and (((USA))) nuked

Potentially one step closer to civil war if it is revealed that the vegas shooter was a bernie bot trying kill trump supporters.

So we'll have an assassination of a gop dude in his house in front of his family.

Assassination attempt on congress at a baseball game.

And a mass killing of civilians going to a concert.

All by unhinged lefties.

Wew fucking LAD

The best koreans know how it is.

Q: Why hasn't China just overtaken NK and dealt with the problem?

A: North Korea is backed by a Western power.

Women will get pregnant to avoid it, and minorities will bail on it bc of muh white supremacy.
Count hwites out as well since we all know their agenda. Also leaving my family home to defend themselves against these savages aint happenin.No amount of false flags will change my stance on that.