Airports Systems Just Crashed Globally

archive.is/L1ov2

One glitch and the whole thing came tumbling down, it's a miracle this doesn't happen more often.

Let me guess.

…Russian hackers?

lol

Of course. Wait, you want proof? Well, uhh, I have very reliable sources that say so.

COMMIE WAR NOW

Things like this are to be expected when all those hotheads suck at security.

The funniest thing about the proofs meme is how spectacularly it backfired on the sh/int/skins.

Have they started the fire of shtf worldwide?

Not yet.
Soon though hopefully tonight.
DO IT KIM BE THE MAN YOU WANT TO BE

MUH PROOVF

MUH LOGIC

mostly offtopic, I just saw news today about "REAL ID" being needed soon to travel by airline. I thought that was long dead.

If you travel by plane prepare for the crashing of federal agents into your anus in europe and america. Chinese don't give a fuck and neither do the indians. What are flights out of australia like for the cunts?

isis needs to sue for refunds

with no survivors?

Enough of the nonsense, just show me Pence's piss dossier.

THIS IS PART AND PARCEL OF LIVING IN A ZIONIST WORLD

…aaand that's why centralized governments like communism will fail by their very nature and why we will never move off-planet. I mean, the fucking hubris of thinking we could actually terraform a planet long term is fucking laughable. It would take most of Earth's resources just to setup Mars for use.

offtopic image?

was travelling through airports all day thursday and some of friday in eu, didn't even notice, this reads like bullshit

this is a slide thread

Try harder schlomo. Although OP's image is of dubious sources his content is properly formatted and comes from barely reputable ZOG source, the telegraph.

IT'S THIS YESTERDAYS NEWS???

Will catch a international plane tomorrow, I'm sure everything will be fine. Some Holla Forumsacks overestimate stuff way too much.

this image, as well as you, are retarded.
a check-in system failed, wanna guess why it probably failed? because of a stupid backend update probably that nobody bothered to double check for compatibility, happens every fucking day.

why should i fucking care? again, nice slide thread kike

Fuck off this board isn't remotely fast enough that one fucking thread will slide anything.

oh, so it's just a retarded shit thread. thanks for clarifying retard.

the sliding always starts with just one thread

bump

Why.

All these one and done posts is why. Makes me think it is all the more real.

HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH
If it's not a near instantaneous creation of multiple threads in then it's not remotely sliding.

fucking gas yourself.

Sliding is creating multiple threads to bury a topic, one thread not only will not accomplish this but on a a site this slow in it's discussion would be next to useless since it wouldn't even disappear off the topmost part of the catalog. Since there is an auto-pruning feature the mass spam waves is now gimped so it's "merely" just a half dozen to a few dozen threads either being made or bumped in succession in a very short time frame depending on importance.

Kims bottle rockets couldn't touch norad even if it could reach it. been inside it. besides most of the good shit is at schriever afb east of peterson afb. Dumbest place to put it fly out of the springs airport and turn east with a rigged plane.

T. Telecomfag

He's a cunt but he's possibly our cunt. Pic related is another one of /ourguys/.

Pick one

Oven yourself.

/ourcunt/

Can we call it Worldwar 95?

is that screenshots of your own work jdf kike?

(((op))) doesn't want you to know that they are sliding something and there are plenty of interesting threads that will be slowly bumped off the catalog by this shit.

"stealth" slide threads currently active:
1. (((muh stormfront))) - probably the real reason for all the shit slide looking threads, useful idiots can't find their kike run home
2. =='Life-like android' at a Tokyo Gaming Conference Baffles Social Media= - this thread is youtube comment tier, take a good fucking look at the state of this community
3. 10/1/17 Pyongyang Happening Imminent - complete retarded bullshit
4. this thread about absolutely nothing
this thread
5. "Are the amish based?" is x redpilled thread
6. Psionics
7. all the fucking nfl/takeaknee threads, one should be more than enough

There are more, I just scanned less than half of the catalog.
Look at what has been anchored and the new shit threads and tell me the catalog isn't filling up with new shit faster than the old shit anchors can disappear.

Has there been a thread on Psionics here?

How is Ramsay a cunt? All he wants is people to be the best they can. Sometimes stupid cunts need to be told how much of a stupid cunt they are in order for them to become better.

Mostly agree, although the OP of this thread is all right in my book: anything that affects all the world's airports will at least register on the Happening-meter.

that would be great if that's what happened, but it didn't, it was literally fucking nothing, even the (((op))) says so