Hello, I'm the best game ever made

Hello, I'm the best game ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

netsmartz.org/NetSmartzKids/ClickysStolenSong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I played that on a cruise ship once, and never heard anything about it from anyone until now.

Oh shit, nigga. I forgot I even played this. Thanks for reminding me.

i'm intrigued go on

I remember this at Microcenter and stuff. I have a disc, but it'd probably take some fudging or emulation to play.

AWWWWW SHIT MAH NIGGA PLAYIN BUGDOM

HOLY FUCK THANK YOU GOD I'VE BEEN TRYING TO LOOK FOR THIS GAME AGAIN ALL MY LIFE

go fast

Now all that's left to rediscover is that aztec/egyptian themed power ranger puzzle game that too was old.

oh shit

I know that feel to well

literally who

H-Hello…

You're not even the best bug game, Bugdom.

Hey, I remember an Educational PC game I used to play about bugs. All I remember is there were bright green colors and blue interiors. Anyone know what I'm talking about? It was about Bugs.

Nanosaur was better.

This motherfucker's on the right track.

I used to play this on the iMacs at Circuit City and CompUSA.
It was okay.

but you are not even dragon's lair 3d special edition

underage leave

Get off my lawn.

i just couldnt enjoy those early mac games. i would actually rather read a book

Shame I'm not a bigger faggot.

My first sim city. Waiting for cassette to load. No fucking moving for a minute. Adjusting everything with little screwdriver. You will never ever have this retarded autist experience.

Oh, God, I remember playing this when my family would get together. Fun little game. The stage where you have to shoot the beehive is annoying as hell, though.

I can only vaguely remember mine;

Jesus fuck I remember that shit. There was another one with pirates and an island.

Even the SNES Sim City was almost unplayable if your city got large enough, mostly because of the power network being recalculated

Start talking, faggot

I thought you were talking about my computer lab game where you do math minigames to open futuristic doors. But I don't think the characters were geometric shapes, and it involved getting parts to build a car and do a race at the end of the level or something.

I remember:
>"I'm little, I'm big!" Have no idea what it's from, just that the characters looked like potatoes and it involved shoes
and also pic related

Also I remember being shown these videos in the lab and playing the games from the site:
netsmartz.org/NetSmartzKids/ClickysStolenSong
I'd appreciate if someone would webm this stuff

Ah early 3D games, where corners worked in magical ways.

Neither is that one, though

Please, it's got nothing on this.

There was this one top-down golf game on a Windows 95 or 98 computer in elementary school that I've never been able to remember the name of.

Oh, but here's one I actually have been able to remember: Glider. This game was the best. Shame I didn't know about the level editor when I was a kid.