Butterfinger Buttblasts Chicago Bears

Make sure to stock Butterfinger mini's this Halloween, goyim!
twitter.com/ChicagoBears/status/913583799103082497

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimatechocolateblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/patric-american-handcrafted-chocolate.html?showComment=1325214828163#c4395610763615427899
ultimatechocolateblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/going-to-hawaii-think-tropical.html
ultimatechocolateblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/making-chocolate-from-bean-to-bar-at.html
pacarichocolate.com/
potomacchocolate.com/
ultimatechocolateblog.blogspot.ca/2011/11/po-to-macpo-to-macpoto-macpot-to.html
roguechocolatier.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahahaha.

I'd go buy a Butterfinger right now. But I'm allergic. RIP me.

This reminds me, how's Wendy's twitter going?

Sounds pretty good. But it's just a soy allergy that gives me muscle tics, nerve pain, and stomach cramps.

Trying to find chocolate you can eat when you're allergic to soy is suffering.

i can't remember the last time i bought a candy bar or a butterfinger, it's been too long.

Thanks for posting this, butterfinger

Now fuck off you inhuman poison vendors

European chocolate usually doesn't have shitloads of soy lecithin.

Amano Madagascar 70% and other flavours of Amano Chocolate (www.amanochocolate.com). Although they have a warning on the package regarding the possibility of traces of soy lecithin, they tell me that they have never run lecithin on their equipment, but because they are restored antiques they can not be sure what was run on the equipment in the past. See this post and the comments below it for more information: ultimatechocolateblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/patric-american-handcrafted-chocolate.html?showComment=1325214828163#c4395610763615427899

q Patric American Handcrafted Chocolate - I have tasted their Signature Blend bar and their In-NIB-itable BAR. Very smooth chocolate with a lot of flavour. Both bars do not contain soy lecithin. See the following article for more details on Patric Chocolate: ultimatechocolateblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/patric-american-handcrafted-chocolate.html?showComment=1325214828163#c4395610763615427899

q Madre Chocolate This is fantastic and flavourful chocolate made in Hawaii and made from Hawaiian cacao beans. Their chocolate is soy-free and they make several amazing flavours, including their popular Passionfruit bar. I have tasted this chocolate and blogged about it a few times - here are my articles: ultimatechocolateblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/going-to-hawaii-think-tropical.html and ultimatechocolateblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/making-chocolate-from-bean-to-bar-at.html Their website is: www.madrechocolate.com.

q Pacari Ecuadorian Organic Chocolate "Los Rios" (Single Region Fine Chocolate) bar with 72% cacao (50 g/1.76 oz) Made with sunfflower lecithin and specifies "dairy and soy-free" on the package. Lot's of good flavour in this chocolate. pacarichocolate.com/

q Pacari Ecuadorian Organic Chocolate "Raw Chocolate" with 70% cacao (50 g/1.76 oz) - again specifies "dairy and soy-free" on the package and is made with sunflower lecithin. This raw chocolate is not really smooth, but I like it. It is also great because it has had minimal processing so the antioxidants, flavanols and bean flavour are maintained. pacarichocolate.com/

q Potomac Chocolate (Woodbridge, VA) potomacchocolate.com/ their Upala 70% chocolate bars are made using cacao from the Upala district of Costa Rica and the only two ingredients are cacao beans and sugar. They also sell one chocolate bar made from cacao from Peru. I have tried this chocolate and loved it. Read my review here: ultimatechocolateblog.blogspot.ca/2011/11/po-to-macpo-to-macpoto-macpot-to.html

q Rogue Chocolatier (Three Rivers, Massachusetts) roguechocolatier.com/ This is a small, craft, bean-to-bar chocolate maker who sources the finest beans from single-origin sources like Peru, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Trinidad and Tobago and Honduras. They work directly with the farmers to ensure quality and fair trade. Unfortunately, I have not yet tasted their chocolate as they do not ship to Canada. But their accolades can speak for their chocolate: Rogue Chocolatier has won several awards, including the Good Food Awards for 2011, 2012 and 2013.

q Enjoy Life brand of chocolate chips are made on dedicated equipment that is soy-free, as well as peanut-free, tree nut-free and free of several other known food allergens. Read on for more information about Enjoy Life's Mega Chunks and Mini Chips.

q Askinosie Chocolate (Springfield, MO) www.askinosie.com Askinosie Chocolate does not add any soy lecithin in their chocolate making process. The only ingredients in their Single Origin Dark Chocolate bars are cocoa beans and organic sugar. They are also doing some really interesting things with chocolate education at chocolateuniversity.org.

q Dandelion Chocolate (Mission District, San Francisco) www.dandelionchocolate.com This new San Francisco bean-to-bar chocolate maker only uses two ingredients: cocoa beans and sugar.

q Ritual Chocolate (Denver, Colorado) www.ritualchocolate.com a small-batch, craft chocolate making company They were recently honoured at the Good Food Awards Ceremony in San Francisco for their Costa Rica and Madagascar (70% cacao) chocolate bars. They also make a bar from beans of Trinidad and of Balao, Ecuador. All of their chocolate bars can be ordered online, including from Canada. Their chocolate also only has two ingredients: cacao and sugar.

q Theo Chocolate (Seattle, WA) www.theochocolate.com This bean-to-bar manufacturer makes so many flavours, I can't even count them all. But their basic pure 45% milk chocolate is delicious, as is their 85% dark chocolate, depending on your taste. All their chocolate is soy-free and can be found in many stores across the U.S. and Canada, and it can also be purchased directly on their website.

q Stone Grindz (Phoenix, AZ) - www.stonegrindz.com Making dairy-free, soy-free and gluten-free chocolate from bean-to-bar in small batches using Arriba Nacional cocoa beans from Ecuador. They make a range of dark chocolate bars, as well as wholesome snack bars. Find them at farmer's markets in Phoenix and other regions of Arizona\ or buy online.

THE ERA OF COMPANY SHITPOSTING IS HERE
The future of advertising is smug anime girls shitposting on Twitter and bantzing their rivals.

You know, if advertising shifted from the bullshit it's been for years to this, I might actually start watching it just for lulz.

Then again, you have to remember that (((companies))) will do anything to earn a shekel, even pretending to like/support something 'edgy' or 'anti-establishment' (and some even have the self-awareness to realize that the left has become the 'establishment' they railed against in the 60s and 70s).

the official candy bar of hate

OY FUCKING VEY

Funny shitposts, but let's not celebrate by buying high fructose cancer sticks.

Seconded.

Official cigarette of Holla Forums is hand-rolled organic tobacco.

You have an allergy to poison.

And here again, not only saging every thread but also assuming Holla Forums is full of retards that would buy a product just because a twitter account did something.

It hasn't been long enough. Don't eat soy, asshole.

5/5 breddy
gud still not eating that trash tho

This is a great high-quality thread. Your butterfinger box is in the mail OP. We understand you wanted shekels instead but let's not get carried away goy.

t. Nestlé PR team

Too bad Nestle are a bunch of kikes who made a deal with indians to steal California water. Fuck those kikes.

They pushed the FDA into forcing Muaro Foods into calling their pizza turnovers "pocket sandwiches", despite that term being wholly inaccurate, then when they were forced to comply, Nestlé sued them into oblivion, drowning them with legal fees until the owner of the company had to sell off his personal property to cover the costs. Yet another Ohio family business ruined by fucking kikes. They're attached to fucking Stouffer's, too, so don't buy any of that shit, either. Making your own baked macaroni and cheese is piss easy.

Amsterdam Shag rolled on RAW papers.

Limited to two usually three a day. With a cup of coffee after breakfast and after dinner.