10/1/17 Pyongyang Happening Imminent

Not a drill

So there is this monstrosity of a hotel in Best Korea's Pyongyang (see pic).
Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryugyong_Hotel:

Then there is this merchandising site shop.spreadshirt.com/ryugyong/o5Bthe5Dr levels buildings-A4060896?appearance=2&productType=175 (archive.is/4OdIO) and they sell among others this t-shirt (see pic).
And the building is this hotel.

So like this is not spooky enough, there is one more coincedence: It is said (insider sources cited by former CIA asset Susan Lindauer) that some thermonuclear charges (not the "A-Bomb beneath the building"-theory, mind you) went off on 9/11. Also Tschernobyl was a nuclear desaster and propably sabotaged.

Conclusion: We have a mysterious building that has the shape of a (((pyramid))), with all-seeing platform at the top. It is 330m high (33 deg. of freemasonry). It is unfinished and in 2017 military actions took place in it. The public has been alarmed for month now about some nuclear thing going on concerning NK and Kim. A connection from Tschernobyl to 9/11 to this has been established.

tldr: Possible nuke in Pyongyang, Best Korea on 10/1/17. Could then be interpreted as either a false flag and a reason for Kim to attack the US. Or the media could spin it as a preventive strike by the US against Kim.

You have been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8Tzmi
alternativeinfotome1.com/2017/09/04/a-masonic-pyramid-that-is-33-decametres-high-is-being-built-in-north-korea-with-money-from-bill-gates-to-be-destroyed-on-october-1st-videos/)
archive.is/ModY1
uncut-news.ch/2017/09/29/nordkorea-beunruhigende-informationen/)
archive.is/gn133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP sucks cock, and sucks it lazily

Slide for the news on Julian. You know what to do boys

And the shills are already there. Fuck off.

More Information:

archive.is/8Tzmi (alternativeinfotome1.com/2017/09/04/a-masonic-pyramid-that-is-33-decametres-high-is-being-built-in-north-korea-with-money-from-bill-gates-to-be-destroyed-on-october-1st-videos/)

and

archive.is/ModY1 (uncut-news.ch/2017/09/29/nordkorea-beunruhigende-informationen/)

Have you learned nothing in these past years?
Every single prediciton and/or prophecy tied to a specific date is bullshit, 100% of the time.
Just like the 23rd of September this year, or the D.A.K. cancer, or the Shemitah bullshit or the 2012 bullshit, or the millennium crisis, or..

Nah.

the eclipse was real and occurred on the exact time predicted

No shit retard, but the world didn't end, did it?

It's been a while since the last happening. This would be interesting if true, but I am going to suspend judgement since I have been disappointed multiple times these last few years.

Sage

Me too, man. I'm just very impressed by the (((coincidences))) and symbolism so far. And there really seems to be a motive to let a nuke go off right now and not in 5 years or so, since US vs. NK is happening just now.

And yet you still bumped the thread by not using sage. Waste of trips.

you took that seriously?
user, that was satire.

user, hate to break it to you this way but you died during the eclipse and we have been trying to help you move on.

checked

doesn't look good user

To be honest, I suspected as much.
See you on the other side, I guess.

What news on Julian? Do you mean the thread about Assange and Pamela Anderson or did I miss something?

How many times do you want to type "Not a drill" and every time it turns out to be a fucking drill you gigahomo?

People who don't understand the symbolism of numbers and believe in (((coincidence))) should neck themselves. Remember when Hitler disappeared in the tunnels under Kreuzberg?
Go Google how tall Kreuzberg is.

Can we have a board wide memorandum against "immanent" happening threads? A happening thread is not for speculation, it's for ongoing happenings. When you say something is "immanent", you better mean within 30 minutes of your thread being created. Otherwise, we have literally nothing to do but speculate about speculations of rumors. Dog shit. Don't post until you have something worth discussion.

Checked
I compulsively play dubs with my clock, where I have a thought about something bad happening to me and then looking at the clock. If the last two digits are dubs, I get a super creepy feeling about bad things coming my way.

It's pure agony tbh

shitty thread just like 95% of the catalog

what is the "good" 5% user?

Too lazy to google, spill the beans.

Nice LARP, OP, but you got that idea straight from the video game "Nuclear Strike." Good game. Now shoo.

What do you suppose it all means?
And why do you suppose it means at all?

The amount of dubs in this thread is, nevertheless, out of bounds, lads. Maybe kek wants us to take a closer look at it.

Dana Rohrabacher offered Assange a deal where he would reveal proof there was no Russian collusion in exchange for a pardon from Trump. The Pam Anderson thing was a slide thread and so is this. We've been hammered with shills lately, so much so that these niggers are calling me a shill for pointing out this is bullshit when their only evidence is a t-shirt design that they uploaded.

Did Kim build a doomsday device? Holy shit he has hasn't he?

The good news is that we only have to wait 2 days to laugh at you.

Does that building qualify as brutalist?

No, it literally has not. Muh pyramid and 330m high. The public is alarmed, clearly Tschernobyl!

Faggot.

Confirmed nigger

No arguments here

66m lazy
Here's another
What has 24 meter thick walls, with 8 sides, and 8 towers with walls 2.4 meters thick
The Castle of Frederich II Hohenstaufen

Are you a Holla Forums shill? Chernobyl incident occurred because soviet communists had shit training, shit maintenance, shit people. Incompetence led to Chernobyl happening.

At least it has some character and is noteworthy. That is more than you can say for anything built in the west recently, or outside of the west for that matter.

Since when? Subtle timeline shift?

I use car registrations myself. The morning that I first read about Goodhope, with King Cornelius 3, I went out and saw 3333 quads on a truck pretty much straight away.

Here is it without the facade. Looks like it would be difficult to do a 9/11esque collapse on that

Was it so? Am Ire we truly dead? I've been feeling emotionally dull and unfeeling since that date, and everything's been a disappointment.

Since this is the new Nork thread, who wants to bet Trump will commit sudoku in China this November?

(nice, impressive)
You mean (((suicide)))? Like gun to the back of the head suicide?

Yes.

FUCK OFF TIN FOIL

Tschernobyl is a German spelling of Chernobyl. We have Krautkikes.

Is the "24" supposed to be "2.4"? Judging by the scale of the stairs, which I'm guessing are roughly 1.2-1.5 metres wide, I don't think there's even 24 metres from the exterior to the inner courtyard and I presume there are interiors between the exterior and courtyard walls.

Honeycrisp is best apple

Topic at hand is kind of lame.

How do you like them apples?

golden delicious is far superior

NK's building is pointing up instead of toward hell. Oy Vey! Let's blow it up, fellow Americans.

All I see are apples

Be careful talking with spirits user :[

Almost as bad as (but nothing is as bad as) red delicious. Sorry

OP is a nigger fagggot, There have been people who er stayed inn that a hotel you cunt. ur a fag and your shits gay and fake

modes kill this thread
im drunk

Yeah they stayed in restricted areas and were not allowed to be unsupervised.

RED DELICIOUS APPLES ARE MASTER RACE ''' grannysmith if its green its not done yet enjoy your DIARRHEA

Well duh, I'm sure the hotel is mostly a facade, still has nothing to do with the idea of it being the next WTC as per OP. Thread is a disgrace.

Grannysmith is probably the next best apple after Honeytcrisp for eating unless you're a faggot that can't handle tartness. And I don't give a fuck about pie apples, any apple can be cooked into mush. Red delicious is quite literally the most bottom tier apple that ever existed. It's like the dollar store apple all bruised in the bags, no taste, mealy, complete garbage.

I'm not even joking, Red delicious is famous as being shit. Get some taste

I thought this was settled.

There's only 3 degrees of freemasonry. The A&AR has 27, but people think it's 33 anyway, and it's not freemasonry, just attached to.
And 330 =/= 33 anyway.

I'm fine with granny smith but have you ever actually had a honeycrisp? I mean, a big juicy one? The best ones come from Michigan btw

Those pics bring up so many memories.

The happening on the 23rd was the secession by the king of the Khoisan in South Africa, and their god Kaang revealing himself, if you're a believer.

Needs one more like.

plz tell me there is some old Holla Forums / /x/ horders here
/r/ing near death experience guys 5 lvls eneding in the void and coming back
1st lvl is just like the real world only everyone is a demon and everything you do goes wrong, but you dont know

gala

think of positive things happening instead, retard

I've heard this for the last three years. Fuck off, I'll believe the Norks doing something when I see it.

wtf is that suppose to be on the top of it? look ayyylmfo.

Cripps Pink is a very sweet apple, good for making pastries and such. If you can find them, try one and see what you think. I was impressed, and made a pie with them. I wasn't disappointed, but when it comes to food, all taste is subjective. Except for pineapples on pizza. That is objectively heretical.

Plebs itt

That thing is an electrical device, it's larping as a hotel. Kind of like how muh pyramids are just tombs amirite.

haha :DD benis hotel :DDDDD

Playing dubs with your odometer AND clock is some insanity inducing shit

AND IT ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER, PRAISE KEK EVERYDAY

Apples suck

PEAR MASTER RACE COMING THROUGH

It happened because when the leak started ppl BTFOed instead of trying to fix it and when others noticed it was too late.

But yeah, stupid commies.

I am a flawed man. If Shlomo made sex bots that looked just like her, I'd probably never leave the house to report for duty in the race war.

I will fix the flaw.

Intredasted

fml

Not Larping

It's almost 2pm in NK at the time of posting and nothing has happened.

user, January 10 was months ago

Pink lady is Master Race for apples.

I've felt that way too. I don't know how to receive a reply from people here but I posted my email if you want to continue this conversation.

archive.is/gn133
FUCK
Guess what day it is.

I hope this is a joke haha…

NOOOOOOO, SPOOOOOOOOOKY

Why would kim need a false flag against the US when he doesnt want to attack us in the first place? His nukes were always for defensive purposes.

Nuking best korea isn't going to happen, because of these new sanctions it will cause their government to collapse and the generals will intervene, think of all the (((human capital))) and sweatshops the capitalist kikes will setup if they can take over Best Korea without firing a single shot.

Kim The Younger was educated in Switzerland; if he's been turnt to Sadaam-hood while there, that unholy Pyramid shit looks slightly less tinfoily

The Giza Pyramids have been shown recently to have been slightly inverted in the same way (some constellation alignment with the resulting shadows cast.)

I initially thought it was referring to January as well. I'm pretty sure only the USA puts the month before the day; everyone else goes in a linear order from smallest units of time to largest i.e., day/month/year.

Sage for off-topic.