Good Hope #3

Someones gotta do it edition

King Cornelius the Third calls for help from the other side of the planet
Holla Forums answers…
As he said,
"God has given every man a gift, something that he is good at. If he does not use this gift to help others, than it is not a blessing."
use what you got!

Q&A with the kang
>youtube.com/watch?v=CUPux9X6ZT4
>youtube.com/watch?v=9NHv4ylOMJc
>youtube.com/watch?v=j1_g8E_yt8g
>youtube.com/watch?v=J2GsMtp-pvM

1st /thread
>archive.is/9gU6c

2nd /thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sabc.co.za/news/a/9c4c22004d842a33a6ecee6e73dd0db0/Khoisan-Revolution-party-launches-manifesto-in-Upington-20160716
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3646952/pg1?disclaimer=1
businesstech.co.za/news/general/83023/south-africa-refuses-to-let-go-of-its-nuclear-explosives/
europeanknightsproject.com/simon-roche-south-africa-coming-race-war-certain-germans-rescue-trump-wwiii-visions-prophet-nicholas-van-rensburg-100-years-ago/
godawards.com/about.html
gunafrica.com/home-page/gun-dealers/useritems/ZA/732-mpumalanga/101438
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/2017/09/the-secession-ceremony-of-king-cornelius-at-the-castle-of-good-hope-live-on-ccn/
suidlanders.org/get-involved/
youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s
newsinsideout.com/2017/10/omniversetv-king-koebaha-cornelius-iii-inspires-state-good-hope-fusion-government-khoisan-afrikaner-eurokaner-coloured-nations-southern-africa-government-spokesperson-states-plans/
thty8758.blogspot.com/………
survivalinternational.org/tribes/pygmies/racism
infowars.com/rape-and-murder-rampant-in-south-africa-as-white-genocide-spreads-like-cancer-across-the-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/kang/

Feel like news out of there will be slow. This will probably be a hibernatory thread.

checked and bumping so people find the new thread.

if is any indication, our beloved king cornelius the third is going to need a lot more than just good hope in the coming years. he needs support from the international community. we need to force the UNs hand on addressing this as a humanitarian issue. its very obvious that his side is the one promoting peace, while the other side are the ones promoting genocide and death to all settlers. this obviously includes all people classified as coloureds in SA (including the khoisan, indians, as well as mixed race). if we get this out into the normiesphere, even most liberals will be unable to align with the ANCs regime.

everyone should be webming the few clips we DO have of the king speaking, as well as capturing anything that the other side does that is violent. people with liberal sock puppet accounts should then post the pro-good hope clips to liberals, while the rest should use their right leaning sock puppet accounts to get people more aware of the daily violence that white south africans face. attack from both sides and establish a consensus between both ends of the political spectrum. it will spread itself after that

also, forgot to add:
in order to get people to defy the ANC, we need to shatter the saintly illusion that surrounds nelson mandela. gather up any incriminating things hes ever said or done, any hateful or genocidal rhetoric, and put it into easily digestible form.

3rd thread? what am I missing here since I haven't bothered to look at threads 1 and 2.
This zebra wearing ass-clown is a nigger king and the savior of white south africans? Next you'll tell me he is a Jew too.

You should bother.

BASED XD

T_D faggots GTFO!

South African indigenous. As far as moral high ground goes he and the Khoisan have the Himalayas.
Khoisan are about as distant from the Bantu niggers, the average American nigger, as whites are from sephardic jews. They could be seen as a literal endangered species. Bantu nearly genocided them before a mini iceage drove them back to the Congo.
They are pastoral or else bushmen, don't have any of the snouted Bantu aggression or rape impulses. Here is a king of those people declaring a defense of his and whites who will join his efforts. There are plenty of reasons anons are giving a hoot. Some old Boer prophecy coming to fruition besides.

A literal kang of Afrika, whose people told stories of Kaang the trickster god.

rolling for dubs this kang nigger will be the savior of whites in Afrika

Ignore any shills offering their (((opinions))) without having read the first two threads.

Better than bantu niggers like terrorist Mandela at least.

sabc.co.za/news/a/9c4c22004d842a33a6ecee6e73dd0db0/Khoisan-Revolution-party-launches-manifesto-in-Upington-20160716

This article from 2016 is the only media source I found with a cursory search. It mentions a Khoisan revolution party and its leader Stanley Pieterse. What is the relation between this party and the guy talked about here? Also where are people getting these interviews and speeches from, may I ask? This is interesting.

Curious myself. Archive in OP not working

Here are both email replies.
Not how the perspective shifts between the two emails. The first seemed to come from the kangs perspective while the second is clearly someone else referring to the kang in the 3rd person.

thoughts?
also report for sticky

this is key. Once addressed, Pandora's box cannot be closed. this is a very realistic goal which can be achieved via social media. The Kang has them dead to rights, both legally and morally.
Its a full blooded habbening, that much is clear.

I just had an idea: Maybe we should brainstorm some questions for the kang and email them to that CCN news to see if they'd be will to ask him on air.

think more exposure, he wants peace. Its not a new idea nor is it complicated.
It would be better if assange recognized him or some shit.

i hate to say this but the un wont make a difference whatsoever.
there were un troops in rhuanda before and during the genocide and they dident prevent shit.
if we want real security for the kang and his people we would somehow need to get eather putin involved or that faggot that ownes the mercenarys formaly known as blackwater.
also not the best options but they would actually do things, where the blue helmets would just fucking watch.
best would still be for the kang to build his own military but that wont happen with only his san and the boer refugees.

This. In fact, the whole situation sounds like it would be up Assange's ally. If we can get him to tweet about it, it might cause a domino effect and get people talking about it.

So what is the current status of getting King Cornelius exposure? Part 1 of that Q&A video has less than a thousand views so far. Have we convinced him to do a plebbit AMA yet?

We have the queen's Facebook and Twitter in addition to her fashion business for back channels. What we need is a public organization to represent all of us here to contact them, the Boers, and the media instead of a bunch of individual sock puppets. That way our intent is united and legitimate, and the puppets will up vote ourselves.

We need a name and a logo for our correspondence headers and propoganda. Something simple so anons from different countries and cities can start social media accounts under #orgnamecity like franchises/cells. Thus making the octopus of support seem bigger than it is. Similar to BLM/antifa.
We Soros n sheet nao!

Then our collective intent can be disseminated from here and >>>//Kang/
The name and logo I thought of in thread 2 got shat on and ignored so
Hivemind engage.

No reason not to the Kang.

Bump and sticky damnit

The Khoisan people are not niggers. go check out their faces.
Their DNA is interesting - the precursor for the rest of us. Add monkey, get nigger. Add Neanderthal, get jew, add Neanderthal and aryan, get caucasoids.
They are a good people to ally with, the peaceful and friendly descendants of our own predecessors. Not nigger tier at all.

Bummmmp

(checked)
KEK WILLS IT!

Bump

Good luck and Good Hope to the kang of kangs.

Page 4, SAD

Checked… but also sage

You goofed that one up.

This thread needs help. godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3646952/pg1?disclaimer=1
We have to boost this everywhere it goes.

Bump

i bet you didnt read the old /thread

how can we get visibility if the mods wont even try to help? This thread should be the #1 on Holla Forums until we have all the facts, and we absolutely do NOT have all the facts yet. There is so much great shit here its a crime to miss.

Chill, the first two threads were stickied.
It's a fucking meme war! We give this King the same treatment we gave Trump! Spread his name EVERYWHERE! Go to every fucking board, every kikebook page, every twatter and plebbit. Spam halfchan at least four times a day, hit the small messageboards, spam EVERY comment on infowars, text the fucking link to all of your friends, and tell people in person about him. Shit, print fucking flyers and leaflets if you're up to it and pass them out at the bus stations!

Bigger question though: why bother with most of Holla Forums for this task? Sure it's great that the amount of autism is probably quantifiable, but they're fickle and they Khoisan people aren't white. While some of us may be able to see the benefits of a country based on they're principles and their need for our help, most simply see them as any other people not from Europe. And that's fine. Seeing is believing. We shall do as we can to see his plan to fruition. The Boer people are fucked for sure under the ANC.

Fuck off with that weak willed bullshit. The Khoisan have put fucking white genocide into their damned reasons for secession!
KING CORNELIUS SPEAKS OUT AGAINST WHITE GENOCIDE

If you read threads 1and 2 you faggots would know
1: He openly acknowledged and renounces white genocide
2: wants to BTFO (((commie))) nigs from SA
3: establish an agrarian based NS country in harmony with Boer farmers
4: in his emails he almost names the (((hand))) behind his opponents.
5: Khoisan are capoide not negroid. Smarter, docile, and isolationist. They just want to hunt, farm and protect nature, sound familiar?
6: they are a very old, pure race separate from the Bantu negroid because they have strick anti race mixing customs that are in their creation myths.

I find it funny and ironic that the only person in current memory doing anything to counter literal white genocide is an actual King Nigger. It's good to hear that men like him still exist, but I have sadness that he will most likely be killed because of it

Pic related. Capoid skull. Flat face, human features, not a nigger.

If you want him to live, then say his name and spread it far. King Cornelius III, leader of the Khoisan People. Rightful King of South Africa, and Ally of the Boer and Eurokaaner.

WHEN WILL THE NEWS ACKNOWLEDGE THE KANG?

South Africans developed nukes and relinquished them in preparation for ending apartheid. Any possibility some old White SA nuclear physicists are still around or maybe nuclear material can be stolen? businesstech.co.za/news/general/83023/south-africa-refuses-to-let-go-of-its-nuclear-explosives/

If Good Hope had a nuke, they'd force the world to listen to them, like Best Korea.

You both misunderstand me. I'm hopeful for a good outcome, but expecting everyone to just agree and go a long with it is a fool's errand. I've been reading since thread 1, but even when thread 2 was stickies it took almost 2 days for it to reach the limit. Most of the people here just don't give a shit. The sticky on /kang/ has 35 unique IDs. 3 of them are mine because of phone posting. Slow and steady is going to win the race here on Holla Forums. For the moment, though, most of them will just try and ruin it if they mess with it at all.

Fuckin Checked

checked
Soon apparently, nice work.
These people also have a good sense of smugness we all can appreciate. Fair warning you will see some saggy titties looking for pictures.

Oh shi-

Not to mention they seem to have a sense of banter and literacy.

(Check'd!!!!)
Spam the fucking networks. Tabloids, gotnews and goldwater, brietbart FFS. Anything remotely /ourguy/.

nice

i disagree.

Momentum is our biggest ally. We had the /thread hours after the Kang signed. If we slow down, it will allow the shills the bury this like they are so desperate to do.
Do not go into that good night
keep Holla Forums on the ball and sooner or later our autism will shine to the top.

basically, all of my this.

Except, i think this should be championed here even harder, so it reveals itself in the normiesphere sooner. Time is of the essence, and the kang will get into more and more danger as time goes as his right is realized.
The key is to spread him now on the front end, then let the normies dig to find White genocide for themselves, all while giving him exposure.
2 birds, one stone just by shit posting in our free time.

let change the fucking world.

THESE

bump

shieeeet

Spread it. This shit took me ages, and then our dude here had to get quads ffs.

Problem there is that the international community doesn't give shit about the particulars of African racial groups.
In the eyes of the western socjus crowd all niggers are the same and africa is one country.

I don't really think a unified org is our best option.
Our best option is to simply spam it. Boost the signal in avenues that others will notice.

So tweet it at Assange, Trump, etc.

good work but i can tell you are forcing your own frog meme again even after what the second email said. The largest images are the ones you made yourself, try to focus on info more.
But i think there is a lot of good stuff in here

From /kang/

Wonder what she thinks on the matter?

This is for our wing. Regardless of what some receptionist says, frogs are sacred to their culture and ours.

id like to see some NERV/Neon Genesis memes come out of this.

Check'd…. though that meme is way too cluttered and the noose does not halp.

She doesn't think, period. Niggers are in Congress for the same reason there's parsley on your plate – as a colorful garnish only. I have never heard an intelligent remark made by a Congressnigger, not even when I was a colorblind bluepilled faggot. Even then, I couldn't help noticing how Elijah Cummings and Maxine Waters and Carol Moseley-Braun, and the rest of that nest always had something stupid to say.

This one probably doesn't know what a Khoisan is HERESY!, and she may be only dimly aware of where she's at in that pic. She certainly doesn't know that her toxic blood is unrelated to his lineage, or that he and his people aren't Bantu niggers like her.

She's probably pretty good at the telemarketing side of the job, though. It's why the Democrats keep her around, liability that she clearly is.

I like the noose. It symbolizes The Day of The Rope, and we're kidding ourselves if we think that this isn't going to be total fucking carnage (reeee) I definitely agree it's cluttered though, needing to shrink it down didn't help, here's the draft if an actual drawfag wants to tidy/redesign it.

Is DOTR even guaranteed to happen in USA?

>europeanknightsproject.com/simon-roche-south-africa-coming-race-war-certain-germans-rescue-trump-wwiii-visions-prophet-nicholas-van-rensburg-100-years-ago/

According to the prophecies, no. The US will be dragged into a possibly nuclear war with Russia, and all of Europe will be in ruins. While a new Germany rises and comes to ally with the Boers. We need to team up with Sudpol. We are both chasing the same ends.

user from the future here

Stop LARPing, faggot

bump

bumping with god-tier post from /kang/ from user

" I found a pr gold mine. In looking for pics of the Kang I kept seeing this awards ceremony on Pinche'rest I couldn't read the tags for without an account. But I found the name.

I give you the G.O.D. Awards.

Global Officials of Dignity

godawards.com/about.html

Pic 1 is with the Queen of Sheba

Mary III aka Mary Lucci and Congressman Diane Watson, a heavy hitter in DC

Pic 2 I don't know the Asian guy but Morgen Freeman is in the back on the right.

3 &4 are some more monarchs.

/Ourkang/ is legit and with friends like these we should have no problem drumming up support. The next awards are in October at the UN which legally supports him. I couldn't find him on the list for this year but that doesn't mean he's not going. The awards seem like a typical UN dog and pony show but getting our message here should be top priority."

Fucking hell that's a find, should mailanon talk to the King about this? If he can get his points across at the UN that would be a real signal boost.

Don't want to sound like a defeatist but that's a strong indication that Whites will be thrown under the bus after they stop being useful in granting him an audience for his Khoisan irredententism.

I want to believe but around blax never relax, even if they are of a completely different species.

plz respond

I want to be proven wrong.

Even at the end of the day if he tried to pull that, his manpower of Khoisan is 100,00. That's men, women and children. He needs those whites not only to make his country run, but protect it too.

Should this actually come to pass, The Bantu will forever be out for his royal blood. Besides, I'm sure the King of the worlds oldest people whom have been wielded down to an endangered species due to rampaging Bantuniggers hates them more then we ever could. The only people that can even come close to understanding that deep seeded hate and rage would be the Boers.

It brings to mind the meeting of some white nationalist (I think, someone probably knows this story better than I) who went to the middle east and bonded with some sandmonkey over their mutual hate of Juden.

Maybe I'm wrong, but Kek released Kaang into Current Year +2. It's going to be interesting.

Perfect analogy, user.

I'm kind of new to this topic, are the girls in the OP picture his children?

Great op for Holla Forums

Not only can we support true racial pride and an ethnostate as Hitler would agree with, we can also dispel the 'raycis nadzee' bullshit.

It's a shit analogy. Parsley is great for you.

Bumping to keep this thread alive. Also, how spread out is this thing by now?

This twitter account has 19,000 followers. RWDS inbound lel.. Keep pushing!

Ok this is better

CHOOSE HOPE

NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REICH

so Holla Forums are you ready to self-actualize complete our destiny?
What is your excuse? A coupe days have gone and reveled he/this is defiantly a legit claim, shills dont even know what to do, and it would benefit everyone. I dont get it, we are the good guys so its time to start acting like it. Only cummies and bantu oppose him because everyone else with the right mind sees this guy wants peace.
These shit-posts could give an entire country and its people a future all while dragging so much more shit into the foreground of the normiesphere.
This is the real WIRED. Time to earn Present Day, Present Time.
WHY CONTAIN IT

Do any ecelebs know about this? This seems like a good subject for Jim to make a video about.

TBH one thing that would really help would be some early vice style short film about their plight.
Keep it middle ground but make it digestible for normalfags. Perhaps slip a few sneaky NS/red pills etc.

I'd volunteer to do it but I'm not paying to fly over there and make a short film on a whim. Have the gears and experience to make something like that happen though.
Perhaps Holla Forums crowdfund a small film team to go over there?
That's if efforts like fail first.
We need to use social media/meme power first but worst case a hard hitting short video to the right people, would cause waves.

Forgot to mention, even sjw soros commie faggots like Aavaz would lap this shit up

Can anyone provide a site that has transcripts of Rensburgs prophecies?
Also that site is a goddamn mess who's the fucking slob that made it?

I see what you mean. Even if the Boers are more systemically murdered by the bantu niggers it's not their entire subspecies that is threatened to extinction by them.

Fucking this. KeK has already shown that it's too early for Neu Schwabenland, Zuid Afrika might be the best first step.
It's a cause every Holla Forumsack can get behind. HWNDU was training. It's time to capture a real flag.

obligatory check/bump

OP of later antarctica threads here.
Sud/pol/ is similar yet in other ways not, however agreed we are working towards a similar end goal albeit on much different levels.
Antarctica is more of a theoretical exercise still, as we are not certain of anything beyond documents and circumstantial evidence, other than we know the caves are warm and would support at least some life.

Africa is more realistic in terms of it has settle-able, arable land and /kaang/ who needs our help.
Just needs lots of force to keep that land…

As per (checked)
And (checking the dub checks)

If Sud/pol/ is onboard, perhaps we switch our efforts to this first, regroup, then launch our missions with the help of the /kaang/ from Africa to take a closer look at Antarctica.

/Afrika/pol/Korps/
SIEG HEIL

We should combine both efforts. Anyone interested in the Kang and freedom of the Boers, would also be interested in Süd/pol/. Both are great conquests, plus, the kang and sudpol threads are the fucking best.
We could use some more activity on >>>/sudpol/ guys.

Wise words from the kang, as always.

Fucking BUMP. Use your infiltration accounts on social media to push this too.
Frame it around the Khoisans escaping Bantu oppression. Reference the Rwandan Genocide. Focus on his involvement with G.O.D as a leftist moral virtue.

bump

How do I pronounce khoisan?

Pretty sure its Coy San. Khoi means "People" and San is their word for themselves. Kindof like how Mankin(d) means Kinfolk of Man, Man being from Mannaz, the ancient legendary progenitor of Aryan peoples.

(1) bump for global recognition

- them digits XD
HABBINENG - BUMP - REEEEEE

Can we call him King Corn?

Easy way to drum up support, several states in America have a city called Good Hope. I can work on a generic letter we can send out to them, but local reps would be a good idea too.

Good Hope, Alabama
Good Hope, California
Good Hope, Georgia
Good Hope, Illinois
Good Hope, Mississippi
Good Hope, Ohio
Good Hope, Washington, D.C.
Goodhope, West Virginia
Good Hope, Wisconsin
Good Hope, U.S. Virgin Islands

QUAD SQUAD

What if he saw these threada? Think he'd give us a signal of approval? If digits….

Found SA's weaponry craigslist. If anyone should be interested in such things, in case, like, water buffalo or something..

gunafrica.com/home-page/gun-dealers/useritems/ZA/732-mpumalanga/101438

good to know
bamp

Bumping once more. Let's keep this train rolling, pol!

Most people here don't realize just how big this is. We have had our share of IRL operations and though limited and restricted we have had huge sucess. Look at the HWNDU capture the flag fiasco or the defend europe mission which everyone seems to have forgotten about:

https:/ /euobserver.com/migration/138736

These alongside other IRL project (such as the riot APC) have been extremely limited due to the fact that every action we took was constantly under attack by anyone and everyone in the international cabbal, we were fair game by any standards. Every action had to be closely monitered as if we took one step out of line like sending a drone with a welding torch to burn a flag, we could put the fate of the site in jeopardy. But now we have a potential leader of a country, A COUNTRY, that has our same values, is entirely in the right to claim his title so can't be targeted by the UN or other "peacekeeping" forces without causing a contreversy. And this country is fucked heavily by the current establishement, so much so the damn rothschilds have to admit it :

https:/ /www.economist.com/news/leaders/21726070-faced-choice-between-right-and-wrong-anc-chose-wrong-why-keeping-jacob-zuma

https:/ /www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21729785-battleground-kwazulu-natal-south-africas-ruling-party-war-itself

King Cornelius has no reason to do shit all for the zog, he has no debt to pay, never took part in any aggrement to the rothchilds and has the potential to take south africa to heights it has never seen before simply by letting the different people of the land live, work and cooperate seperatly but with the same goal in mind. He could finally allow a country where whites can actually speak out instead of being censored constantly, a country where whites can grow and thrive wiuthout the fear of genocide, persecution or demoralization in any form, a country that could be the true wake up call for the rest of the world that we are still here, we have our own culture and our own values and we will fight to the death for it.

Also on a side note, though I myself have said we shouldn't be consentrating on any violence if we can't help it I can't help myself trying to figure out if we have a fighting chance. I did some mild research and holy shit they are underprepared. The SADF got gutted by the ANC back in 94 but the state they are now as SANDF is completly laughable, take a peek:
https:/ /medium.com/war-is-boring/south-africas-military-is-falling-apart-a63c5d28220f

That one user that said they were 90% infected with aids might actually have been right. With a group of 30-50 /k/omandos with good gear and actual combat knowledge and experience could wipe the floor with these poor fucks.

What are the possibilities of the kang requesting military assistance if the succession gets rough? I for one could use a vacation.

There's a reason he wants the whites to come and help him.. The best soldiers the ANC has will be white, and I'd expect they'd defect pretty quickly. There's going to be a new Rhodesia, except maybe better.
Alternative sauce for the news, sounds like he wanted to keep this a secret until he was fully prepared, he's probably in hiding again pending his next move. That Zumanigger will have him suicided if he slips up, no doubt.
>stopsouthafricangenocide.org/2017/09/the-secession-ceremony-of-king-cornelius-at-the-castle-of-good-hope-live-on-ccn/

250k followers, some kind of SA celebrity. Questions are being asked. Our national front friend was there spamming the fuck out of the thread, with the same single 'we don't like this, it's bullshit' manifesto.

All of my this, just requires will this is the golden ticket we were destined for. Activate the almonds

Best timeline.

Bump
Keep up the fight boys. After Vegas it'll take a lot of magic to get the burgers' attention.

bumped and checked

Not too far from Good Hope, Alabama. I'd be happy to be an emissary to them. What's the plan Holla Forums?

I need to stop posting late at night.

point got across, user. don't worry about it. It was good regardless.
Bump

another globalist, aka globetard, aka baller.

there is no "other side".
space is fake, nasa lies, you know the rest

See the the surface here is flat
>>>/oven/

Is the BO from >>>/Kang/ here, I haven't heard from him all weekend.

No clue user, but an obligatory bump for the thread

No clue user, but an obligatory bump for the thread>>10698143

I seriously would be alright with a White Reich/Khoisan Alliance fight against the Jew/Chink/Bantu commies/white traitors horde.

FILTHY DUMB BANTU SCUM

KHOI KHOI KHOI

Good. It removes the racial element making this far, far more palatable for normies.

When the Boers can say "look, we're on the black people's side!" they'll get a lot more international support.

The Rhodesians are getting old, but I've met plenty who could still pick up a rifle and be damn good with it. Not to mention their children and grandchildren grew up with the same spirits.

Get them to try and take over Zimbabwe, and the South African military will be split as it would likely have to provide military assistance to Uncle Bobby to prevent violence from crossing the border.

I was hoping to get work in Africa in four years, but this will probably all be over by then.

The Rhodesians are getting old, but I've met plenty who could still pick up a rifle and be damn good with it. Not to mention their children and grandchildren grew up with the same spirits.

I assumed that many of them would have fallen for (((white liberal guilt))) while having it doubled against them due to their settler heritage. Hopefully they have enough fight in them to restore their rightful country to former perhaps even higher glory.

Bump

If you are from the region can you reach out to the AWB and these guys suidlanders.org/get-involved/
Let them know of our background without naming the infinite chan,
and tell them our feels and plans to support the Kang and why. Maybe send an infograph. If these guys see they would have international backing lead by white NS maybe they would join in which we need. Even if it's quite support for now. The National Front is definitely controlled opposition cuckservatives we need to take support from.

Pronunciation sounds right but Khoi and San are different tribes of the same race. Khoi were traditionally nomadic herders while the San were hunter gatherers.

>Let them know of our background without naming the infinite chan
This cannot be stressed enough.

Has Trump spoke of the Kang, yet?
If not, we need to get Trump to reqconize this new nation, for the lulz.

BO here
Still alive, I am innawoods for the week so limited comms. Love u fam

checked
Double blackjack confirms

Glad you're ok mate. I dug out pic related for you.

I agree for spamming, but the point of the org is to have an authoritative seaming, unified point of contact for the king rather than a whole bunch of rando emails. Also for taking gibs from normies to support the king and buy us all airfare. It'll also scare the fuck out of the Bantu if a seemingly huge support Cthulhu rose out of the ocean overnight.

no, there has been complete silence over this declaration apart from Holla Forumsacks

user, that pic, is that a Dutch flag?

Wait. Our BO is Dutch?
Waarom inhetwoud, broeder? Wat is er gebeurt?

Yup, a synchronistic souvenir from my ZOGbot days.

The BO of >>>/Kang/ is, but is camping this week so comms will be limited.

WEW LADS
So twice since thread one I've made offerings of my harvest, apples and currants to Kaang, the mantis creator God of the Khoisan. Today,I got sent to a different job site whose street address is 1111. Pic related (an uncommon site here I've never seen a wild one) just showed up to where I'm working after lunch.

This shit is happening
BANTU BTFO

okay so we have established that magic is real. I want kids, is there a European fertility god/dess that I should be making offerings to or something?

Yes, checkout /monster/.
This is Reitiea. She is a possible Northern Italian mother of Europa, a bit of an oddball as far as dieities go. Has had stylus's dedicated to her in her time. They've revived her a bit.
Goddess of birth, a sort of midwife god. Do not lewd the Reitiea. Lewd is for your wife in bed.

While I was growing up, my mother (white South African who fled) would always tell me to respect praying mantises and never to molest or kill them. She told me they were sacred and considered one appearing to be a sign of good luck. I always thought it was nostalgia for her old home but now I see more than that.

This is a very, very good sign. I am excite, Anons.

I love Reitia. She is the comfiest goddess. She wants you and your future family to exist safe and happy. She also has domain over the written word and the act of writing, so she’s particularly close to we who communicate through it.

She is our hearth. Praise be, praise be.

That was my cat and he wasn't dying his femur was broken.
He made a full recovery however.

But dam you're right.
I was perhaps too harsh on druid/pol/ in regards to them and their divergence from imageboard norms.
Suppose I should return to them.

WEW LADS
Kang is growing stronger.

Best to refer to her as "Venetic" rather than to generalize her as Italian, I'd say.

Had I not been a kike and said "my wife's and my harvest" I would've got digits.

I've just picked up some dried jackfruit native to Uganda to add to tonight's offering, along with a dropper of CHANna tincture. This is the divination herb the Khoisan shamans use before making rock paintings(meme magic). Sceletium tortuosum has generally recognized 8 species.

time stamp checked
Buckle up son, shits about to get real.

The bantu are the lowest form of life on earth, even lower than abos.

The Khoisan were known for their bravery and marksmanship while helping the European settlers fight the Xhoasa in the Frontier Wars.

Trying again.
Do you have any sources on Khoisan and Boers being allies? All I could find was that the Khoisan were servants and laborers to the Boers and the two occasionally got into scuffles over cattle grazing.

At least you can tame Abos with grog
Grog just makes the bantu more aggravated

Bump

Are you fucking kidding? A drunken abo is a natural disaster waiting to happen, assuming it can find its own feet. At least when (mostly) sober they'll only break into your house to steal shit. Drunk they'll demolish anything not ramset to the floor purely out of sheer dogged contrariness.

Besides (((wiki))) a bunch of tl;dr encyclopedia scans about the Xhoasa Wars(xhoasa=Bantu). It looks like the most Khoisan involvement was after the 5th war when the Brits got involved and were using them in commando units, while taking in the women and children refugees.

reminds me of the kosacks during the retreat from the ostfront

bump

Bump

Thread theme

Alright, no one cares what you think what shape the earth is or is not. Just stop spamming a damn thread that has nothing to do with your believes.

checked

DESAB
E
S
A
B

next you are gonna tell me that goatees are literally the mark of a bad man

Sweet, thanks for that.

And daily reminder that that filthy nigger terrorist Nelson Mandela was a Xhosa tribesman. Him and his disgusting wife and their ANC followers would "necklace" opponents. That's a punishment that I wouldn't even inflict on the niggest nigger or even the kikiest kike.

Mind giving some insight on that user? I know Mandela was a terrorist piece of shit but I never knew the whole story or extent of it.

I don't have much to say except that he would sing a "black struggle" song that was called "Kill the Boer"; there's video of it even on JewTube. (((Joe Slovo))) is another name to look out for as he was the Jewish massa to Mandela's niggertry.

The King really needs to step up his media presence. Can we get some channels of his to spam?

Heres what I remember from a babyfur South African 2LT in the Canadian air force. Nelson Mandela was leader of a group that bombed public areas and utilities for attention. Public schools, water treatment plants, bus hubs, train stations were his favorite targets. He would also have people mob lynched via burning alive by having a gasoline filled tire shoved over their head and neck down to the elbows to secure them. Then they were doused in gas and set alight. The rubber melts all over you and you die covered in blazing tar. All this ordered from his prison cell while recieving three hots and a cot.

jesus thats south american communist tier fucked up, how did this filthy bantu nigger survive this long?

White guilt and Western sanctions on South Africa did the trick.

You know, we can spin this using the "Mandela Effect" to make /fringe/ tier memes for redpill purposes. Such memes bypass the usual filtering because they're considered foil, but they will redpill a lot of kids and crazies, as well as normies and stoners who troll /x/

Not bad. Disguised red pills can start people on the right path and get them asking questions.

This
Besides Mandela's funeral the second (((effect))) people from the Southern Hemisphere would bring up was "I remember him being a terrorist that killed people" and then you know who convince them that was a different universe. With the right Redpills we could get the 100 monkey effect going and convince them we switched timelines again.

Necklace? What is that?

See

Oh ok. Thanks bro.

Dubs confirm. Also, it will be autistically researched. They will probably believe the NWO changed the timeline to destroy south africa.

Why would see need to point that out, user?

Venetians are Europe's greatest traitors though.

bump

Thanks for spreading the word fam.

Heil'd

Venetic, not Venetian. Look up what I mean.

My great great granduncle went to Africa as a missionary. A Catholic missionary. What do II do now.

I was just drumming up support for our cause with Druid/pol/ and rolled hyperborean trips of truth. Now that the hype of Vegas is coming down we need to rev up our efforts this week.

No disrespect for actual volk but most of them are wiccan trash.
If you don't have the smell on you, the kids will never take you seriously. I'm staging up telling my family I am getting everything in order.

Still a shame that there isn't more coverage even after a few weeks, they want to bury this one and they will if we let them as there are less and less of these sprouting up: https:/ /newsinsideout.com/2017/10/nation-state-good-hope-southern-africa-declared-international-law-khoisan-hereditary-king-cornelius-media-spokespersons/

The king needs to act. Otherwise it'll die down & be forgotten. It's in his court now.

Wishful thinking but one can dream. Nice adaptation though. Reminds me of the maps from the Voortrekker days.

You know the kangz here get paid in millions of rands a month just to keep the community from chimping out and it doesn't really help much. This coloured guy claiming to be the kang doesn't get any money from the government. I like him though. I like what he is doing. He is a nice man.

Guntree also aint bad. Got some nice Galil's on sale but sadly, 18k is a good salary for most whites (unless you're ((((white))) and in that case, they won't go near that shit cos they're pussies.) Market is small, lots of paperwork and t's and c's. You can get a sports license, but again the pricing is pricey. FN/FAL/R1 is still the most beautiful rifle in existence.

18k rand..? Oh shit man.. What does it cost to rent a decent place?

Bump for someone to save white south Africans, even if it's an isolationist literal kaangg

Some of them definitely are but we most certainly aren't. We're a nationalist order, nothing to do with the hippy cunts

Are there any good Boer/Khoi songs?

Hail king Cornelius the third!

They look a bit asian.

Literally what?

Metaphorically, by taking all the credit for my wife's and my harvest. Sorry for the scare lad.

You're saying he's the only Kang that doesn't get kick backs? If you have sauce we need it to help delegitimize the ANC.

checked

Do not startle me like that, internetfriend.

They're a completely different race from the Africans we're against.

This Kang is all over YT. These are the people that talk with the tongue clicks. youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s Also the people featured in "The Gods Must be Crazy"

fucking hell that's Alfred Lambremnont Webre related to some DC pizzaniggers and a relentless disinfo whore. There are threads on him on Holla Forumspizzagate, he hangs with the Podestas.

Because he was a south african communist. The soviets loved him and the west went along with the commies like they always fucking did.

There's not a single word about the Sovereign State of Good Hope on Google. Also the female in your vid was advocating a complete abandonment of defense and military spending to the King - we must counter this deadly message in the name of the Afrikaner, Eurokaner, Khoisan, and Coloured Nations.

King Cornelius III NEEDS VISIBILITY ASAP

Someone check my dubs and get busy helping the King fight White genocide.

Checked you impatient faggot.

This fight is good enough and normie friendly enough I'm considering baby's 1st Faceberg with my real name for it. I could potentially deprogram a lot of burger ZOGbots I had influence over in the process. Thoughts?

This shit is so gay. Stop watching anime, stop commiting prelest and worshipping drawings you drew.

checked
Thanks for the bump

Kang Cornelius, long may he reign!

checked
Checking quads for a long reign.
SIEG HEIL

What the fuck is going on with this? No amount of using search engines is giving me news about it. Zero. It's just stuff from the 1800's or completely unrelated. Even the Cape Party Wikipedia page or South Africa has absolutely nothing. There's nothing on any relevant Wikipedia entry, mind you. Or anything anywhere. This is blowing my mind. They actually succeeded, right? It actually happened. They became and still are their own independent nation, right? Half of South Africa no longer being South Africa is a huge fucking deal. Did I misunderstand something? How is there nothing?

I've been around. I've just never seen a news blackout this extreme, in relation to how huge of a deal it is. There's zero followup at all, and only small obscure sites even have the day of succession ceremony. It clearly didn't die out like Catalonia, or there would actually be stuff about how it died out. It's like a half or third of South Africa being another Country now. How do even weird places not have more about it? Just incredible.

But user, blacks can't oppress blacks. Must be colonialism that did it.

South Africa is a communist country.. I expected more to slip through social media though to be honest. I'm in your boat, this is fucken weird.

There isn't even bullshit spin! It's actually nothing. The liberal media loves to make up bullshit about blacks.

What else is going on that gets zero coverage? Not even from independent sources. This is exactly the kind of thing that gets constant articles and coverage. South Africa is basically the most important country in Africa, and doesnt this have incredible political implications?

Write up a story and send it to gotnews.

I hate to say it… but we might actually need to get filterman to report on this. He has a good audience. Spam the comments of everything even remotely related to this in any way, on infowars.

I emailed a few saffa sources about it, haven't even got responses. Are the Suidlanders org aware of this? News media isn't doing the job it should, we're going to have to contact SA people directly to get anywhere

Nevertheless i have a good feeling about this operation, there's an old prophecy about a man with fluffy hair from across the sea who will help the Boer cause. Let's keep up the pressure, maybe even Trump himself will get involved.

I feel the same way, this is a frist for me and it really shows how much power (((They))) have in the flow of information which is oh so important for all of us. Keep looking and spreading as that's all we can do so far.

Spare no option. Hit GLP /x/ everywhere. Make conspiracy rants about how it's not covered. Fucking anything at all.

Sup Good Hope? any news? fuck the bantuniggers. Bump

I'm going to sent like my catholic missionary prior to the 1900s.

Rockwell and Malcolm X? I dunno…

This whole situation has been handed to us, the (((media))) isn't covering it yet for a reason. There are people being slaughtered by literal animals yet (((they))) won't touch it.
Maybe we're the only hope for Africa to unfuck itself, centuries of free gibs and missionaries certainly haven't helped. Liberal tears over starving apes haven't helped. (((Peacekeepers))) haven't helped, chinks investing and raping the land haven't helped.
We are their last hope.

Weak kike magic.

bump

has anyone told julian about this yet? hes been going nuts over catalonia, and government censorship of their secession. is this not the same fucking thing? seems right up his alley. also, bonus points because hes got tons of people watching his twitter feed right now because of the oct 21 threat. id do it myself but i dont twitter

so…these guys actually got independence? this is the only place ive even heard of these people
anyone got a tl;dr of whats going on

read the threads. none of us knew about the khoisan really. theres quite a bit to learn. archives are in the OP

as to whats going on currently, havent checked in a while, but the kang told us to hol' up for a second as he is trying to do this in as peaceful a way as possible. alone, the khoisan are approximately 100,000. they need the boer to make this work, and it will be a hard sell for obvious reasons. we need a big name to talk on this.

this guy says filterman, but i say getting julian to tweet about it would be too perfect an opportunity to pass up

its already a similar subject to the catalonia shit hes been talking about recently. absolutely backs up his whole agenda of severe media blackouts jamming up revolutions in the modern day. and also, like i said, this is the bonus point round, as a shit ton more people are going to be watching his twitter this week leading up to the oct 21st ultimatum.

id like to add.
remember all the memetics that led up to these threads. this shit took a white nationalist board by storm. imagine the damage it can do to the rest of the world, as well as the image of the "peaceuful ZANU led by god king mandela and his disciple zuma: as well as the image of the "evil boer". both illusions need to be shattered or a lot of saffas and khoisans are going to be killed as early as next year

Heil'd

Heil'd! Spam messages to assange until he covers it!

It can only officially be reached through force of arms or international recognition. The media blackout is to prevent the latter. He has the claim and he's called it in, but it must become recognized. Our job is to see that this happens, through propaganda.

Filterman has an audience that would be supportive of this, hence why I suggest targetting his audience. If he were to acknowledge the King, then millions would see the king's message, and as a result "white genocide" would be viewed by those millions, which in turn would redpill thousands of them. It's a win on all fronts.

This!

They had wagons?

Bump.
I need to read the archives to catch up.
Listening to this.
Please let there be some fucking hope in this fucking hell.

No, that's their depiction of Boer settlers moving into the area. The important thing is that there is no depictions of fear or animosity; whereas in paintings of the darker Bantu there is.

of course there is hope,
and there is also the kang.
I would be interested to hear what any UN representative on twitter thought of the kang's situation. Considering he is making his claim based on their constitution that is passed as law in his country.

Ive always actually respected bushman, they are unlike most niggers. They dont care for blingbling flash, or white wimminz, or weeeeeeeeeed like most niggers, even the ones "uplifted" by Western civilization. Literally all they want to do is live in the bushes and hunt their own food, they have no hatred of the white man because they only see us as another, more gentle invader compared to the Bantu savages. When we retake Africa bushmen can be allowed to exist and roam the lands stealing food from cheetahs as they wish, they wont get in our way

Figures that the actual noble savages are an endangered species while the myth is used to justify black welfare.

(Czech'd)

The fact that they can appreciate what the Boers gave to Africa, instead of demanding nothing but total submission shows that they are definitely a different race than the rest of Africa.
It won't be long until they're memed into the consciousness of the world, we just have to keep bringing his claim into the light.

Death to the SEA! Long live Hope!

bump

Bump niggers

(Checked)
The niggers never should've been freed from apartheid. Hopefully this king will reverse all of Mandela's commie policies.

Bump

So, any news? Don't we have any Rhodesianons on the field?

Maybe the shills will see this and do something useful with their lives by spreading awareness to their lefty friends.

Still nothing, looks this is going to be a long game boys. Check whatever you can and try and spread to somewhere that will actually talk about it instead of just laughing at it for 2 seconds like reddit or SA.

Anti slide bump

It is shame niggers can't read:)

They can't read cursive.

This thread is some deep shit. How it should be. Fuck those larping boomer NatSocs in Murfreesboro & Shelbyville. They're hurting the Alt-Right with their dumbness and Klan shit.

newsinsideout.com/2017/10/omniversetv-king-koebaha-cornelius-iii-inspires-state-good-hope-fusion-government-khoisan-afrikaner-eurokaner-coloured-nations-southern-africa-government-spokesperson-states-plans/

Don't know if anyone else saw this, but at least it's something.

thty8758.blogspot.com/………

Nah, traitorous merchants, sure, even more so than the dutch, but the biggest are the britbongs by fucking far

コイサン for those who know moonrunes

What proportion of the traitorous merchants were jews, anyway?

Bump for suggestions against the media silence.

Would traveling down there to confirm with my own eyes be unwise? Is it plausible to arrange a brief meeting with someone from the King's cabinet to check out? I would like to spread awareness of the issue in my cunttree and generally trust Holla Forums's claims but THIS magnitute of silence of such a big issue is extremely demoralizing and rubs me in the wrong way.

We
Wuz
Kaang's

I did find this article , but I'm not sure of anything else out there. Looking through their site, they're banned from faceberg, so it's not feasible to use their story as a source to many people. It looks like at least there's the beginnings of this being reported on.

(checked)
Sounds like some of the casino indian creation myths.

somebody get filterman on the phone and get him to yap about Good Hope on Infowars.tv .

bump

Antelope memes when?

Bump

We could fo a flyer campaign.

Perhaps something similar to the IOTBW? Keep it short and impossible to fuck up?

I've never met a white guilt rhodie. They fought on the right side of the war and lost. Nothing to be guilty about.

Don't you think it's time to unite all Africa's true natives against northwestern Congoids' millennia-old imperialist cancer?
survivalinternational.org/tribes/pygmies/racism
Niger-Congo supremacists' tyranny must eventually face justice for its oppression, crimes and genocide against the African natives.

Bump

Anyone got anymore news on this?

We need more people over at /kang/

Set up a channel on rizon if anyones interested: #kang

bump

anyone still doing anything regarding this?

What is there to do? No news about this at all.

Word spreading to normies and meme magic so that there's more understanding and support for this to actually happen before he gets called a cult leading dictator and murdered.

bump
The /sudpol/ board is gone

Jonestein has just covered the Boer prophecy and SA white genocide.

infowars.com/rape-and-murder-rampant-in-south-africa-as-white-genocide-spreads-like-cancer-across-the-country/

Time to raid the comments section of the yt vids?

That peninsula needs this Kang so bad. Maybe with mugabe out the military will be busy and not have time to fug with Good Hope, maybe they ally