Boss Thread

Any bosses in games you find extremely satisfying to beat and legitimatly enjoyed playing? What did you like the most about this fight?

I really liked the BDSM Club? boss from Mother Russia Bleeds, it was actually challenging and super satisfying to beat the OST was perfect for the fight the whole in your face synth as you struggle for victory in a semen and blood stained room. Highly looking forward to playing it again on my next run.

Boss fights are so 1999.

I know right? Such a videogame-y mechanic, it's 2016 for goodness' sake!

Excuse me?

Okay, just making sure I read that right.

I played through MRB on Hardcore and that BDSM club boss fight was the easiest in the whole game once you get the big guy trapped against the wall, just knock him down and hit him with a charge punch every time he gets up, I literally did 90% of the fight with one hand and one button.

fuck off

Shmup bosses are some of the most fun boss fights IMO. Some of them feel like small dances and almost every single later stage boss stresses me the fuck out. But every time I win it feels really satisfying.

Well, generally when somebody posts stupid shit, you need to make sure if they're retarded or merely pretending to be an idiot.
Which is it?

it's alright user im sure they will find a cure for your autism

Yes O.P., Mother Russia BleedsĀ® is a great indie beat-em-up videogame! I think we should all play it to truly appreciate its gruesome combat and pulse-pounding original soundtrack!

Listen up you over dodger smuggling fuck I hope you get shot for failing to deliver your jewish sex lords kosher handcream

You are fucking retarded

:)

Last boss of Double Dragon Neon was great. Also every boss in Aces Wild.

Here's a bunch of my favorites in no particular order

I honestly can't think of any others that aren't from those games. I want to say something from MGR but gameplay wise they aren't that great, and there's probably a bunch from DMC games but I haven't gotten around to them yet.

I hate this son of a bitch. I killed him once, got to the next section, and then the power went out and I lost my progress.

Seriously considering just watching a YouTube video to see the ending so I can move on to MGS2.

you're a little bitch, he isnt even that hard

You should probably play games on Easy mode from now on.

Pretty much all the boss's in this.

if you can't handle a single metal gear now there's no fucking way you'll be able to handle anywhere from 3 to 20 at once dependant on difficulty level in MGS2.

maybe match-3 games are more your speed.

Its the controls and the camera that makes everything in MGS harder than they need to be. On paper, that boss isn't too hard, but when you're trying to do it and misjudging depth because of the fucking camera it becomes just plain frustrating.

KEK

What's so hard about spamming chaff grenades + Stinger?

I have some.
Here me out here. For a card game boss, it was a pretty neat multi staged fight. Breaking his first wall of health only to have to fight onyxia, and then get your board wiped at the end makes the fight feel like a constant struggle for board control.
It's not really a spoiler at this point since he's all over Holla Forums. Not only is armstrong a great villain, his fights kicked ass. He had many attack patterns, could disarm you, and like the other fights in revengence, implemented quick time events fluidly.
>Rando(Lisa: The painful.)
This boss makes many feel like a total dick bag. Well, maybe that saint lady from demon souls comes close. Plus, if you picked up on the hints through the story, his move set makes more sense, and hits home harder.
Obligatory. Also, don't touch that clock you cheater.

Aww yes. That game was dope. And the bosses really pushed it over and made it a must own for the wii u.

Fuck me. HEAR ME OUT. I'm such a stupid when i'm tired.

We had a boss rush thread the otherday. Anyone have recommendations?

You can't be bad at games that play themselves.

THE GREATEST GAME ON THE WORST CONSOLE WITH ZERO SALES

calm down mario

This guy. This guy right here.

After the huge disappointment that was Grimrock 1's final boss A FUCKING CUBE!? SERIOUSLY!?, they worked their asses off to make Grimrock 2's final boss a true climactic experience. And my, did they succeed. Everything about this boss is just right. His health bar is large enough to be challenging without being so big that it turns into a grind, the fact that he spawns in minions at certain points on his health bar instead of an unending wave means that you can fight them strategically, and he does that weird combination of taunting and encouraging that an enemy that's really looking for a challenge does.

Sadly, the secret boss was not so fun to fight.