Amy Winehouse Found Alive in Brazil

Officers from the Rio Police Department in Brazil discovered the living Zombie of Amy Winehouse alive.
The Zombie was being transported through an immigration checkpoint when law enforcement discovered the kike creature inside of the back of a pickup truck.
Video Related.

kek'd

those soulless beaner eyes on amphetamines are horrifying. reminds me of most of the folks i saw while visiting san antonio this last year. kike free first post for your winehouse joke.

Bump for exorcism

kek, the impression on the cop's face is like "uhm wat do?"

Holy fuck, she's got demon eyes.

Am I only who would be hesitant of touching it? Because a single scratch and you have acquired AIDS… Like, you can't even execute it due to back splash or later clean up…

Trips confirm demonic possession

Mein Gott. The end is nigh.

Tranquilizer darts would be my go-to.

She is wife material to be honest, I wouldn't mind cuddling with her. I know what are you going to say but eh, I bet you aren't a 10/10 either, are you user? Also, check'em.

mein nigger rolled those devil trips

That girl is better looking than Amy Winehouse ever was. (A quite common thing, Thank Gods)

What explain her state? Drugs? Transe ?
Hypnosis ?

devils trips in a demon thread

Dude it's Brazil.
They fuck donkeys, apes and nigger.
That thing is up to a bit of rape when they will arrive in the police station.

Must be some Hitler grade shit top kek.

Fuck the Exorcism, get the stake.

This is one impressive shitpost. I'd tell you to GTFO but you deserve a gold star (of David) for this if anything.

Worse than mexican cartel gore

nothing is wrong with partying they said

clearly drugs, i wouldn't be surprised if it's some random research chemical she thought was acid, or got dosed by some fucking deliriant for rape time.

Intentó hacerla ir a rehabilitación ella dijo no no no

This is really unfair to her. We should offer her asylum in the United States.

The look of disgust.

Pretty sure its just meth.

A thread died for this and the webm thread is not full.

Don't care Jude.

HUE HUE MONKEY MEAT

More like flakka