mangahere.co/manga/re_monster/
mangahere.co/manga/world_customize_creator/
mangahere.co/manga/yuusha_ga_shinda/
mangahere.co/manga/dungeon_meshi/
mangahere.co/manga/the_new_gate/
mangahere.co/manga/toaru_ossan_no_vrmmo_katsudouki/
mangahere.co/manga/only_sense_online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RO is dead. Private servers with that much customization sucks. Might as well play on warpportal servers.

The only part that I don't agree with with the part about warp portal servers. I actually botted them myself. I know how shit they are so fuck you. I'm not saying that the server we played on was good, I'm saying I miss the niggas I played with. I complained about the server all the god damn time. In fact, when the first thread was mad, I complained about the server. These guys were cool and I miss them. That's what the thread is about.

what game is dis and why does it look like a browser game.

Why did you stop playing?

I got a lot of shit going on and every seemed to have lost interest. Doesn't help that I'm in a shit timezone.

Old ass shit korean game.

I wonder if anyone even remembers me, did we ever do anything interesting?

THE GAY COMMUNITY?!

He's a trap, so it isn't really gay.

Ah okay
You lucky bastard

The fatigue wears on us all. Check back around the beginning of October, according to Logan.

S U M M E R

Our resident normalfags got tired of getting an endorphine hit every time they leveled up after a lv 99 crusader held their hands for a month, until they remembered they had to go back to being wageslaves/justifying their student loans and uninstalled the game while performing some damage control here such as "I'm waiting for more content" as if we were playing an alive renewal server that's on the lastest chapter instead of the 30~ players/150 merchants server with normalfags PLACENTA XDDD known as HeRO.

Of course, the omnipresent ADHD-ridden cancer known as our normalfags will return and pick yet another FotM MMO; they already got to experience some dank "RO memories" like logging on so the Healslut or Logan trains carry them all the way to lv 99.

The NEETs, self employed and outright autists got tired of soloing all the way to 99 just to do that later again due to reincarnation being a big fucking deal which turned jobs from being situational to capable of soloing anything or being preferred/required 99% of the time in a party such as the Goyspel Paladin/Aspersio High Priest which gets even worse in WoE like the Full Strip+Flying kick+Preserve Stalker/Acid Memeing Creator, +trans only gear. On top of transexualism, remember that the game became a complete shitshow with BGs, where summerfags spent hours there just to reach lv 99 while also getting some 40 base damage meme weapons with "+95% damage to demi-human/+6 gorillion% damage to dh @ +6 / autocast lv 20 meteor storm @ +10". And don't fucking forget how the summerfags cried after the BG exp nerf because actually playing the game and killing monsters, with a party, to level up felt like a VR simulation of the holocaust made by the most kosher of companies.

The server felt like a RP limbo for it's few cows, and even then, the custom content's balance was done by a fucking toddler -fresh out of game design school- that listens to forum feedback such as "Shalom goyim, I've been playing for 8 years and I got a card I can't use or sell, please buff it" , such as the +1 int/dex 5 def neko hats or the custom cards, not to mention custom maps (neko, muspel) being near mandatory for gear or experience.

Nice meme faggot.

you're a nice meme

/shy

Get a load of this memer!

Missed the chance to join during the peak but I'd be down for the next server people play on.

Is there a Steam group or something to join in the meantime?

We didn't catch AIDS so there's that.

At least I completed my harem of petfus, all I wanted really. Still though I'm going to miss the shitposting and helping you goys get your waifus/husbandos as well as farm items.

Was really hoping to go to war against the normalfags but I think it's best we rest up before we start another campaign.

As i said when that guy brought up his peachy-keen RO server a few months ago: it'll last a few months, enjoy the ride. Those months are over, that ride has ended, and only the dedicated autists aren't getting off. Sad that it has to happen, but that's the cycle of MMO life.

t. dedicated autismo of another (allbeit shitty) MMO which might be about to have a resurgence

SHADDAP, FAGHATS

October is the agreed-upon RETURN TO HeRO time. I've been quest-leveling my fucking wizard and blacksmith, doing nothing much else with my other 20 characters. If I don't skip a day, I should be reborn before the server anniversary.

So the plan is to return to HeRO?

Last thread people said they were considering looking at another server.

Bunch of cocksmokers looking for 1000x rate servers were constantly trying to convince everyone to abandon ship.

The whole point was to play with people who weren't trying to "beat" the game and move to something else as fast as possible.

Good to hear, I'm just looking to play with other people myself.

Time to join HeRO then and be ready when people are coming back.

Good, student! If you want to make a priest quickly, remember that you can freely reset your stats up through level 40, and cheaply after that for a while. Make yourself a smackolyte (AGI + STR, with some DEX) to level on fucking mukas (two south of Morroc) easily, and then leaf cats for faster job leveling to get to job level 50. A bit tedious, but eh. So is all soloing.

Have the ability to use ranged ice attacks (ninja, mage, even archers)? Greatest Generals two east and one south of Payon are sitting ducks.

Fire? Plants one east and a few screens north of Rachel, and leaf cats for job EXP.

Once you surpass level 50, you can partake in Item of the Day delivery to any of the town healer NPCs.
pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Item_of_the_Day

You can use this to quickly level up your job level, if you don't want to grind cats all the way to 50, and it's worth 1.2 million EXP per delivery at level 98.

It's still more effective by far to party with people, so the game stays FUN instead of GRIND, but eh.

He's my first and I'm his first, so he's 100% clean.

I've done the solo grind countless times mostly on Spear Knights so it won't be anything new.

I'll probably start with Archer this time around to change things up.

in game name?

Aeirus.

It's my Merch alt but I'll be on it for a bit longer as I'm doing the Merch Job quest.

Oh, missed you. I'm on ShootyLooty right now.

I'm off to bed now, but I just sent you a message with my main Aera.

Catch you when we're both on.

Hopefully I catch you another time.

Ah, alright. Just post in the thread whenever you're on.

>racist and homophobic
My fucking sides.

I went to a 1x/1x/1x rate server, it would be amazing if it wasn't so FULL OF FUCKING PINOYS.

It still beats playing in a server with 30 autists that sit in Prontera using #main to give you a hourly reminder about placenta.

Please stop being such a faggot MIkitah

Oh wow, you guys still playing? I stopped logging on when I was alone 90% of the time for like a week

No, I've never played it.

yeah, the quote was a mistake

I'll likely be on for a bit around 2:30 AM tonight, and possibly tomorrow afternoon. Normally I just hop on to get some EXP for my wizard, but if anyone needs help grinding or farming, say so here. I have one of EVERY job class, and some variants of the same class.

I'm the guy whose female characters are all named after Transformers. Geddit?

What quote?

Eydan here. I was the one that suggested the server that's opening sep 30th (ragnarok reborn). Reasons should be obvious, a fresh server means an economy we can take part of and a lot more parties to grind together. Plus, the server's gonna have the latest renewal client rebalanced for pre-renewal, which means inovative features like being able to pick character genders (just took 14 years!).

I'd still be up for HeRO, but I think a fresh server might be a better idea than >le placenta *farts* RP events.

Yeah I get that.

I'm fine for playing HeRO and then play whatever down the track.

Playing HeRO now rather than waiting so I can get in communication with people rather than wait for another thread to appear.

Why not set up a voiceless and anonymous chat room using a chat program? (mumble, discord or whatever)

I assumed one was already made.

People were mentioning a Steam Group or something like that last thread.

I agree with not playing until September 30 (so that you don't get burned out before that) and then start in a brand new server. Should be hella fun.

Guess I'll see if I can come up with something better.

Why live?

And actually, I wish someone worked on a proper translation for every quest out there so it doesn't feel like I'm wracking my brain deciphering hieroglyphs.

This is what caused the burn out. If we didn't have enough of our own online and at similar levels, you were pretty much fucked. Soloing is a god damn drag (as it should be) and the server barely had people. I had to play on my breaks (before I quit) just so I can play at the same time as the majority. Shit sucks man.

/r/ drawfag

That's my crappy crusader that hasn't been specced for much.

I found a private server for Trickster Online. That much character building pleases me to no end.

Alrighty, unless somebody needs something, done for the night. I'll be back on around 3:30 PM EST or something, provided nothing pisses me off between now and then.

Looks like the opposite of fun, because there's more chances for OOPS YOU COMPLETELY FUCKED UP YOUR BUILD.

Not exactly. The game tells you what types of stats your class uses (The colors) and lets you edit how your class grows naturally in the character creator by way of four arrows. You also can't edit how many points your main stat type gets per level, as it's locked on maximum.
It's more of a fine-tuning thing rather than making the perfect build.

>Watch first chapter of Overlord (didn't really like the rest).
>Decide to play Warcraft 3 again.
I didn't expect to get all those feels.

Why live?

Well, all of today's plans fell through, so I have nothing to do. Spent an hour and change removing hill winds, and I don't recommend doing this at length if you don't have severe mental problems.

You could reset with paid currency which was given away yearly.

Ayy I remember that shit, and it's card game. And the novice 10/10 yuro sluts with webcams

some good shit fam

Always heard about it, never played it because I was playing Maplestory. What's the gameplay like? Just your average kill monsters grindan?

So far, basically. There's quests that has you digging around for items, killing monsters for items, and then there's the time attack quests where you have to kill x amounts of this particular monster in a specific amount of time. So far it's been pretty fun.

That's the problem with a lot of older MMOs. Grinding is required and sense there aren't a ton of people playing you can't really do much aside from grind solo which is understandably awful.
Not saying it should be solo-able but I'm saying there's a good reason why the games only work when you have a ton of people playing.

What a load of memories of my most autistic time writting fanfics of 30 chapters of smut and rping a lot of shit.

Good times, good times

Please, post it

I started watching overlord and stopped fairly quickly into the first episode. It.. Hurt me, seeing him so alone. I know that feeling, just like that Wow picture of the paladin and his friends. I watched the rest, but the first episode affected me deeply.

Season 2 when

Hopefully never, it devolves into having no plot and lizardman sex

Don't forget constant torture, death, and overall misery for everybody in the nearby city, all because the loser MC has to put on a show.

Remember that time Ainz just didn't show up outside of single sentences for like 3 ongoing chapters because it wanted to set up the kingdom as having characters, but then it doesn't matter because Ainz just one shots all of them and takes over?
Then remember the author had to go full Deus Ex Machina with the village girl because he wrote her into a corner and just decided that the goblin horn had a hidden effect because…. she needed to live.

…oh. Ohh…

Man. And it had such promise.

Trap means they can pass.
I bet he's a fat bearded fuck

Whatever helps you sleep at night, hun

Yeah, the whole bit with Climb, the butler, and Tits McManeatingblobmonster in The House of the Rising Sun or whatever, with Uncle Touchy's Naked Puzzle Basement with magic sword fighting, then the Hell on Earth I mentioned, and then THIS LIGHT NOVEL IS LICENSED, NO MORE TRANSLATIONS UNLESS YOU WANT TO FAG AROUND IN OUR IRC CHANNEL OR SOMETHING RETARDED LIKE THAT.

Yeah, Overlord was a good premise, but was poor in execution.

There's a shit-ton of other "dude goes to the MMO world" and "dude goes to fantasy world with modern knowledge" books out there. Let's see, one that's kind of amusing… Isekai Tensei Soudouki. Two people are reborn in the body of one child in FANTASY world, without replacing him. They more like take turns controlling his body, and communicating in shared mindspace.

Only Sense Online is pretty interesting, in that it describes a how MMOs COULD be, to a small degree. I' get tired of grinding on enemies. There's nothing to gain but small skill increases that become useless.

I miss you fags. I left on my paid vacation and when I got back everyone was just gone. I went online a few times to try to meet up with others but nobody was ever online. I was hoping we would at least be able to do some WoE before everyone got tired and left.

The plan is to come back in October. At the moment, I'm trying to stay distracted from the fact that I have never had a job good enough to let me take any sort of vacation.

Yesterday I destroyed morale at work by asking people that if they won an all expenses paid trip to the south of France for two weeks, would they be able to afford to take it. The answer was of course, no, because our shit job is the only place within 200 miles hiring more than one person for reasons other than diversity checkbox ticking, we don't get sick days, we don't get unpaid leave, and paid vacation is accrued in amounts of MINUTES every pay period, based on tenure and hours worked. To roll out that plan, they had to take away everyone's previous paid time off hours with no compensation. I lost a whole paycheck's worth of paid time off I had been saving for having a broken wisdom tooth cut out.

Oh right, video games. Receiver is for faggots. If I want to play with a 1911, I have one loaded, cocked, and locked, on my fucking desk.

i dont even know you

I'm the cook

I have flipped my wizard. I soloed so much you should just call me Han. Thank goodness for quests.

I highly recommend The Gamer and Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari. One is about a guy who becomes an RPG character in real life, and the other is about a guy who gets trasnported to fantasyland, and then draws the shortest straw in everything across three manga chapters, before he finally gets fed up with the world around him.

Here comes a shitload more, though some stray from the genre a bit.

Kumo desu ga, nani ka?
mangahere.co/manga/kumo_desu_ga_nani_ka/
Shit blows up, everybody vanishes, and our protagonist wakes in THE FANTASY WORLD, to find that she has all of the powers and abilities of a giant monster spider. A baby giant monster spider. And the body to match.

Tsuyokute New Saga
mangahere.co/manga/tsuyokute_new_saga/
The hero has defeated the lord of evil! BUT EVERYONE IS FUCKING DEAD, AND THE WORLD IS IN RUINS. But what if you could do it all over again, retaining your knowledge of the events that had happened? Part Back to the Future meets Butterfly Effect. Law of Unintended Consequences is a ferocious bitch.

Spirit Migration
mangahere.co/manga/spirit_migration/
A spooky ghost with intelligence finds that it can possess lesser beasts in a dungeon, and stuff happens.

Re:Monster
mangahere.co/manga/re_monster/
A man with the power to absorb the abilities and powers of whatever he consumes with no harm to himself is murdered, and is reincarnated with this ability (and his memories), as an orc.

World Customize Creator
mangahere.co/manga/world_customize_creator/
Vidya nerd is upset that he can't customize stuff in a game he's playing, so he tries to use CHEAT CODES, while being summoned from the shrine he is sitting at, into FANTASY WORLD as some kind of evil lord of chaos, with the power to edit the properties of anything, as if he was using software to do so.

Yuusha ga Shinda!
mangahere.co/manga/yuusha_ga_shinda/
The hero of legend arrives in a small village as a demon comes to devour the townsfolk! What good fortune! BUT THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE. The hero of legend is… DEAD?! It's up to the ultimate thigh man to reluctantly save the world in the hero's place.

Dungeon Meshi
mangahere.co/manga/dungeon_meshi/
After a battle gone horribly wrong, our intrepid adventurers delve into the depths to mount a rescue, with little in the way of supplies. How can one find provisions in the dank depths of the dungeons? Which wine goes best with cockatrice? Warning, you will hunger for foods that can never exist.

The New Gate
mangahere.co/manga/the_new_gate/
Trapped in a hellish MMORPG with their lives on the line, players pin their hopes on Shin, the ultimate player. But as the final boss is defeated, releasing the captive players, something goes off the rails.

Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki
mangahere.co/manga/toaru_ossan_no_vrmmo_katsudouki/
Our protagonist still lives in the real world, but has VRMMO adventures.

Only Sense Online
mangahere.co/manga/only_sense_online/
Our protagonist still lives in the real world, but has VRMMO adventures.

The last two are similar, but different enough to be worth reading. They'll make you hate MMORPGs for their lack of interesting content, and complete failure to award experimentation.

I can vouch for Dungeon Meishi, it's 10/10

Stopped grinding my reborn wizard at around level 40 or so. The tedium is worse than ever without bantz in #main. October cannot come soon enough. September was never good.

Re:Monster got a new chapter today, after a forever-long gulf of being dropped.

Oh shit is that Trickster? I remember that I think I played as the Racoon dude.

Will try to come back in October, but not too sure about how much I'll be staying, especially with lots of other vidya in backlog. Refuse to solo grind in the 80's and 90's and the hours where everyone's online are rough for my sleep sched.

Well, when you think about it, what's the point? You'll only be in for endless grinding, as RO didn't have a system to allow you to gain levels in non-combat skills like so many Manchurian cave paintings are so fond of. See the VRMMO books I linked to. You get sick of killing the same goddamn enemies, and if you try to change up, you just use a different weapon or different set of spells.

RPGs are fucking dead. How can the most low-circulation manga and web novels from five years ago inspire such interesting concepts, yet everything be left in stagnation? Even EA's Earth and Beyond let you earn experience for EXPLORING AND TRADING, on top of combat, and you could spend your experience on anything you wanted. Too weak to fight certain enemies? Take a tour of the galaxy, and spend your experience on ship upgrades. Tired of shooting space worms in the asteroid belt? Go visit Jaegerstadt or 61 Cygni. Run a trade convoy with other players. Whatever you feel like to bust up the fucking tedium.

Well, can't do that now, as EA killed the game forever ago, and private servers are a mystery.

Because those ideas are completely stupid to actually make.

Yeah, MMORPGs suck ass because there's too much shit to do in them.

kill urself