OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Color me surprised.

Too bad Hamil cucked out like a bitch. Guess he has to take out his anger on something.

Holy shit they really got him by the balls, didn't they?

Bunch of fucking redditors

there are so many implications here it's not even worth the green text

Mark's got a point there.

Reddit is actually a really good website.

Sure but their opinions on film are garbage because they consume television netflix marvel and oscarbait trash

I don't know. I've never been there.

I don't think Mark runs his twitter anymore. Pretty sure the Mouse does.

You don't need to go there to know, they migrated to 4chan.

The mouse got a point there,

4chan is actually a really good website.

There you go.

Hate him or love him Trump is a man who spent his life sober working 20 hour days building an empire while Hamill is an effeminate man child who made his millions doing funny cartoon voices and playing space wizard. Sellout hack has no business talking like that and would never do it in a million years face to face.

Stopped reading after five words. He's a fucking scumbag like every other president has been for a long time.

To be honest Mark did The Big Red One, which is kino
Trump had almost his entire bloodline tainted with jews, primogenitor included, which is the most unkino thing to do

Trump sucks jewish cock

So you’d prefer hillary?

neither, only hitler

then take a cyanide pill already and join him

I prefer not having a president who grovels jew penis, which in America is a far cry
And all in all, Trump is doing what Hillary wanted, at the very least in terms of foreign policy, which ultimately will be the tombstone

I'd rather become his avatar.

both are equally shit so it doesn't matter

kek you nailed it

this, which is why I'm curious about 2020

so you're a LARPing queer? have you ever stopped to think about how retarded you sound before?

Hillary is actually a really good President

try agai

I'd rather do something than nothing, and at present I have access to quite a lot.

centrist faggot?

you aren't doing shit, LARPer

You all cry like roasties.

you'll never know, will you?

Yes user, believe it or not when scheming criminals in power come out and directly say they want your race outnumbered and discriminated against people don’t like it. Believe it or not.

yep

you're gay

BASTE

i dont hold it against you user,
most ppl thought obama was a good thing for them too.

You are not understanding what is happening here user. These fags were never going to be happy with anything Trump or anyone else did. If he had been hitler then they would have bitched he wasn't mecha hitler. If had been mecha hitler then they would have said he was a kike puppet for not traveling in time to eradicate jews in the the past. If he had done that then they would have cried for the kikes. They are political contrarians. They just want to bitch about politics and annoy people.

fpbp

it isnt a question of being happy or unhappy about trump. Policy is always good for some and bad for others.

we're just making fun of a childish tweet. Try not to take it any further than that. i dont type drumpf or retweeet the party line. i'm just an user.

There is a large amount of CP on the board

you're imagining things

Took fucking forever for the useless Gvols to remove it. It is still up on /sudo/

It's gone now. It was up for a surprisingly long time. Mods here will have to step up their game if the CP spammer from Holla Forums starts posting here.

Know what you mean but don’t think that’s it, sure they’d be bitching about hillary if she won but nothing like you see with trump. She could get away with murdering seth rich and pizzagate while trump can’t even get an extra scoop of dessert without these faggots losing their shit.

Is Mark Hamill /ourguy/?

More like /youregay/

He's better than Trump that's for sure.

Got to be more believable than that if your gonna do irony user.

Yep. Trump is almost 100% a through and through jew, whose everyday life is a struggle, while Hamill has done rather well for himself despite a general lack of effort being put into his life. Star Wars is gay, but at least it's not fully infected by Jews

Wew lad

Trump's father died in 1999. Was Trump just making his start then?

Of coursh, the 200 goriilion fell into his pockets as soon as he was born.

>Enemies: (((Ed Koch))), communistic ideas

What did (((MAD magazine))) mean by this?

The first step is always the hardest. Soon you'll see how the New World Order is getting dismantled before your very eyes and you'll see that the jews aren't the only ones playing the long game.
You don't kill the jews outright becouse they feed on their common prosecution complex which makes them stronger. It never worked before.
You outwit them, make their subversive weapons useless by opening the people's eyes and turning it against themselves. Like forcing a one state solution so they drown in kebab and faggotry.

holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if this isn't PR faggotry I don't know what is

you sound like a major pussy

Mark has been nothing but nice to us fans. He tried to defend our interests with the new movies and was bullied down by Kennedy.

How do we help Mark?

Trump's support base is collapsing.

Like a true cuck he let Twitter ban his most hardcore supporters, now he's positioning himself as Jeb! lite to win the "natural conservative" vote.