Uganda politicians are literally chimping out at eachother

So apparently, just yesterday, a bunch of politicians in the Uganda parliament opposed a legislation that would extend the presidents rule. This wasn't taken too well, leading to a literal nigger-politician chimp out.

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/913138673394229248

Here's a webm of what's going on.

They're adorable in their suits. Whoever thought of buying those for them is A-OK by me.

I don't see any problem here.

This isn’t at all unusual for African parliament, I remember watching a South African parliament session a while back. It had to break no less than half a dozen time as the members launched themselves across the room at each other, fists, legs, books, chairs, everything was a weapon. Towards the end of the session one member pepper sprayed another so the speaker decided to call it a day at which the entire parliament (apart from the few remaining Europeans who had been sat politely throughout) jumped up like children do when the school bell rings and started dancing. I ruse you not they went from total hostility and ultra violence to dancing within a split second, they may have even piped in music for them but I can’t recall.

The point being, Africans are ill suited to this form of democracy. There is no shame in this but there is shame in pretending otherwise.

That shit happens with asian government assemblies as well. Muh based asians my ass.

The niggers probably bought them themselves, why would anyone buy anything to them let alone suits?

ACTION PACKED MOVIE

=TWENTY EIGHTEEN

My goodness. What a gaggle of niggers.

link?

Because it's droll.

It's almost like foreign aid exists.

this happens in hwite politics as well. selective memory pol strikes again.

THREAD THEME

No NPCs allowed

Thread theme

Nigger, in the US senate, a senator caned another. That's the problem with western males: they're too afraid of being violent lest they be compared to niggers.

ITT there are anons who dont want to beat the fuck out of politicians

Stop drinking pozzed water you faggots.

I swear I've seen this scene before, complete with the twitter comment that they have to fight over the stick to get the floor.

I thought Ugandans were the least nigger niggers.

Theyre still niggers user. Even the niggerly nigger is still a nigger, and will behave like a nigger

Its not that theyre ill suited, theyre all mentally retarded. Clinically speaking. This is like having a platoon of down syndrome sufferers trying to run a country at the level of a developed nation.

Well the dubs confirm what everyone, who isnt a shill, already knew. Praise Kek!

so true

I remember when Africa switched and the stories just fried liberal minds.
One woman who was a nanny who helped raise two children for years with a white family switched overnight attacked them, killed and ate their children…..just like an animal that has snapped and needs to be put down.

around blacks never relax user

There's a reason why we call a Man's suit a 'monkey suit' when a nigger wears one.

t. Deep South

This is why american niggers fear idea of being sent to africa. They would starve and kill each other there.

Thank God we have them the glory of democracy
:^)

TRALALALA ACTION

That's cultural appropriation btw. Pretty sure suits don't come from Africa.

Seeing niggers in suits always reminds me of those old-timey videos where they dress monkeys up and have them roller skate or smoke cigars.

Wasn't that Boer leader of AWB killed by his own black servants? Those niggers worked for his family for many years but the banks were closed or something and he couldn't pay them on time so the nogs killed him.

Reminds me of the Detroit city council.

Jesus, I almost feel bad. It's like those monkeys that learned to drink tourists drinks.

Too bad Kony wasn't there to seize power.

Currently they overeat themselves and kill each other, so it wouldn't be much of a change.

Don't you mean they eat each other? Kek

Potatoes would probably run the government better than any sort of niggers.

Bleach me surprised.