Weebs are cancer

Weebs are absolute cancer to this board. They will brainlessly praise and eat literally any game that comes out of Japan's asshole even if it is a pile of shit. Those subhuman retards shit on every single thread with their anime avatarfag shitposting and Japan worship and promote horrible weeb anime "rpgs" as the epitome of game design.

bait.jpg

Thanks for your input

Good thread OP :^)

I agree.

Weeaboos go live in Chingchongland if you like their culture so much.

Traitors to western civilization.

Hello fellow youngsters.

1/10 put more effort into it next time.

We need a weeb video games board that they can go to. That way only western gamers can be allowed here. Weebs are the reason no good conversations about undertale can happen here.

The only anime that is fine is DB.

Distasteful

what u gonna fukken do about it nerd

I bet that'll be the one post OP makes ITT

This is true, regardless if this is bait or not.

I'm not even baiting. Weeb faggots have made this board completely unenjoyable for me.

Fucking this. All anime-styled games need to be contained in a separate board. We'll lose nothing of value because weeb games are shit.

Fine: Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, Beyblade, Medabots and Digimon are OK too. And Sailor Moon for girls.

Basically 90's manly shit, not the moe blob anime garbage we have today.

Nevermind he's going all in

nah tbh

Are you ill in the head?

How do you manage to live being so easily triggered?

If you're not baiting, just ignore the threads. There's an option for that.

/thread.

Look at the pic name faggot

| |   ♫  ♪     |_||_||_||_||_  | |   ∧_∧  /) ∠ In '87, Huey released this  | |  ( ゚∀ ゚ )⊂ )   |_||_||_||_||_  | | ( \|// /ヽ   | ̄♫___  | |  ヽ\_/ > >  |  |○|  |○|  | |   |  | |//__|_|◎|≡|◎|  | |   |  | |し´| | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  | |  /  | |  | |_______

Epic thread op.

The following are buttblasted weebs:

Do not feed the weebs, they thrive on attention.
Just filter & ignore.

Okay, hooked. Feel free to leave then, faggot. As stupid as all that greentext sounds, you sound even more stupid in your 3 posts ITT. Consider suicide

You still took the time to save it. Are you upset that someone insulted your waifu a little too much?

JJ Abrams's new Star Trek is so much better than the old star trek. Its not as boring and the ships dont look like crap. Chris Pine makes a better Captain Kirk than William Shatner.

Hard to ignore when they infest every single thread with their bullshit

Not that hard. You ignore the threads, and you ignore the weebanons inside non-animu threads. And in the end, you'll probably end up all alone because nearly everyone here uses anime smug faces, but that's the price to pay. That, or you leave here to create a no-anime-allowed Holla Forums-like.

We just need to more to a site with more western origins.

If they infest every thread why do you come here? Surely there's another place you could get discussion without "bullshit".

Hardly

I struggle to understand how you can browse a chan and not, in some way, like anime.

Usagi Drop was better tbqfh fam.

Hardly implies there's somewhere else you can go. Why don't you try that out?

If it were Holla Forums you would be singing a different song, wouldnt you, cunt.

I have tried to get into anime in the past but I have yet to find a single anime that I did not despise.

I mostly watched anime suggested in the Chans. The way the plot unfolds and how the characters are all clones of the exact same Japanese stereotypes in every anime is unbearable. The plot always unfolds in a unique Japanese way, and is usually hilariously unrealistic and insane even for fantasy standards. The way the characters act makes no sense and they are all copies of the same Japanese personality stereotypes copy pasted in every anime in the exact same way without any significant differences or character progression (unless you are a weeb, then you see character progression where there is none)

Lel

I don't give a fuck at what ifs. Op has a complaint and I propose him a solution. That's all.

I liked the ending.

I liked all the butthurt generated by the ending.

Stay mad.

You need to contact the BO, he'll make sure anime is banned for you on Holla Forums. He's a great guy. If you hate something, you shouldn't have to deal with it on a daily basis on Chans.

The plot always unfolds in a unique Japanese way, and is usually hilariously unrealistic and insane even for fantasy standards. The way the characters act makes no sense and they are all copies of the same Japanese personality stereotypes copy pasted in every anime in the exact same way without any significant differences or character progression
You say this like it's a problem. Whether you like it or not, any chan is a derivative of the originals in Japan and will always be dominated by people who digest Japanese culture and media. If you don't like it, you should really use another site.

It's about time I watch sadako again.

VIDEO

GAMES

If you want to talk about western triple A trash you can go to a hundred different sites though.

Is 4chan /v still online?

Great thread guy…………

Why does this have so many responses?

#triggered

weebs are easily triggered.

I never implied I like triple A trash you fucking retard. You are getting desperate are you not?

That's a meme used by weebs such as yourself. Western Chans have hardly anything to do with 2chan since their conception. Western chans are closer to early somethingawful than 2Chan if anything, and I'm talking about the userbase. Weebs have used them because of the implied connection but they were never a majority outside their containment boards.

∧_∧  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ( ´∀`)< オマエモナー  (    )  \________  | | |  (__)_)

shit posting is fun.

Perhaps you should join reddit like your normalfag friends.

Why are you going into a website for fans of Japanese culture and saying they're shit?

wew lad

You're fucking retarded.

Holla Forums - Video Games

Not

Holla Forums - Mongolian cartoons

Why haven't you an hero'd yet goon? Why'd you pay to join a forum?

OP is literally complaining about video games purely because he'd triggered by their country of origin.

But what if there is a Mongolian cave painting to go with the Chinese stick sport?

Nice argument. You sure showed me

What's the point of arguing in this situation if you don't even understand the history of the website and it's predecessors?

Hypocrisy. But yes, weebs are cancer.

The ME invented the wheel therefore we should all learn Arabic and respect Arab culture everytime we drive cars.

weeb logic

The format is derived from 2chan and the owners have been for the most part Weebs themselves, but with the exception of a few Chans specifically dedicated to Japanese "culture" the userbase of most western chans including halfchan and Holla Forums has never been majority weeb. They are not a majority outside of their containment boards, Holla Forums has traditionally been weeb territory.

Quick question. Do you like the products NISA and Treehouse put out?

This entire thread is a fucking mess.

Who and who?

I can honestly say that I’ve been asked a million times, why I like Cirno. And I normally just shrug and say, “Uh, because she's cute.” But that’s a lie. Because when I’m with Cirno, I’m at home. From her overconfident and whimsical attitude, to her tendency to be a baka, any part of Cirno is something I love and know. My entire life people preach that I can be wit anyone. But when I told them I wanted to be with a fairy…AN ICE FAIRY. THE ice fairy that is the strongest in Gensokyo, that I wanted to be her spouse and husband, they told me I needed to get a grip on reality.

And to them, the grip on reality means the American Dream. Working 9-5 in a cramped up cubical, having 2.5 kids, a two story suburban house, and a white picket fence. I divorce once, and have debt into my thirties because I took some bullshit university degree that’s supposed to help me in the end. This isn’t reality! This is just adult outlook on it.

Look, I know it’s human nature to try and achieve love. But I can have this from Cirno. I don’t need a 3DPD girlfriend. And if I ever want to be with her, I don’t even need to leave the comfort of my own bed. Yet people spend an entire salary to travel, and I can’t help but laugh. I’ve single handedly cuddled my waifu. But before I could do that I had to get a body pillow, as well as figmas, posters, games, anime and other media. Not to mention I had to save up my NEETbux for months before I could even afford half of all this stuff.

I’ve ALWAYS wanted companionship, but I HATED breaking my limbs just to get a 3DPD to like me. And aside from being told I can enjoy a white picket fence at the end of my career, all my years as a student was a balance between fractal formulas and learning that I’d never be able to love. Which is literal insanity. I’ve hugged Cirno. I wanted to become Cirno's husband, and I BECAME Cirno's husband. I froze frogs with her, and I’ve saved her from Suwako, just to save Cirno. Yet I’M the “Eternal Virgin?” I’m the guy that’s never going to love?

And sometimes this shit just doesn’t make sense to me. People always seem to assume I need to have a real girlfriend to be happy and have fun. I have my own wife grasped between my hands. I have my own Cirno at my finger tips. If I screw something up, she won't mind. I can’t do that in real life. But when I’m with Cirno, I am free to do what I please, when I please. I’m free to enjoy things the way I want to. I can be whoever I want around Cirno and lead my ice fairy to happiness. Because I’M the one with the ice fairy.

I love Cirno. And I always will.

Would she bear DJ Khaled's child?

…..You have a long hard day at school figuring out your 9x1-10 times tables and you go home and lay down and , just want to watch some damn Toonami, your favorite thing ever because it has these cool cartoon like things but they seem different from regular cartoons…whatever…So you wait and its 5:30 Dragon ball z is coming on and its getting even crazier because you just remembered Kriillin just got killed by frieza…you dont like Krillin that much but its Goku's best Friend you wonder what Goku will do. All of a sudden Namek Starts to crumble and Goku is going insane and his hair is lighting up and your eye and brain is wondering wtf is happening…Then Frieza says he is going Super Sayian…Your like Super Saiyn wtf holy shit…Goku looking epic as fuck like he understands everyhting about figthing with his yellow hair begins to beat the pulp out of annoying Frieza….Lights flashing, Muscles flexing. Hair moving….You sit there like this is the craizest thing you have ever seen on TV….The Show ends with the same ol " NExt time on Dragon Ball Z…." you sit down like noooooo…You hug the TV Screen like please give me moreeeeee plsssssssssss….Your parents tell you to get ur ass to bed later on….But first you have to sit in your room trying to go super sayian like goku before you sleep…..Next Day: As soon as you go to school Everyone act school is in a uproar about Last nights episode of Dragon Ball Z…Talking about how Goku Went Super Sayian and how epic that was and how lucky there were to see it….You look to the left…You see little jimmmy crying…You as littlee timmmy why are you crying timmy DBZ was so amazing last night you should be going crazy like the rest of us…..Timmy looks up at you and says he didnt watch DBZ last night and he missed Goku Go Super Saiyan…You immeadtly back away from timmy like he has a diease and quickly give him a past on the back and walk away pitying Timmys sorry existence……..He just missed the best moment on TV Ever….Even teachers were talking about it cause the kids were talking about it…….

Case closed, thanks for admitting the Holla Forums is for weebs.

It is hard to tell who is shitposting and who is being serious.

Omg hai _^ I’m user-san and I absolutely luuuv @@ anime

FISTING FIST
……………….__
…………./´¯/'…'/´¯¯`·¸
………./'/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..('(…´…´…. ¯~/'…')
………\……………..'…../
……….''…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(

POST THIS 10 TIMES IN 10 THREADS OR YOU ARE NOT INTO FISTING

How does this affect the fact that weebs are cancer?

It means Holla Forums is cancer.

So what happened to cuckchan since people like OP came here recently?

You can leave if you don't like it. No one forced you to use Holla Forums.

Anime is trash kill youself

It is, actually. It just happens to also be the only good place available to discuss vidya. That doesn't mean I am supposed to respect your board culture and Holla Forums is not a hivemind.

Weebs are absolute cancer to this board. They will brainlessly praise and eat literally any game that comes out of Japan's asshole even if it is a pile of shit. Those subhuman retards shit on every single thread with their anime avatarfag shitposting and Japan worship and promote horrible weeb anime "rpgs" as the epitome of game design. ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄l/ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄     ∧_∧     ( ´・ω・`)     ∧_∧   /     \      ( ´_ゝ`) He's serious?__| |     | |_   /    ヽ||\  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄   / .|   | |||\..∧_∧    (⌒\|__./ ./|||.  (    )     ~\_____ノ|  .∧_∧  _/   ヽ Ha?       \|  (    ) He can't be serious.  |     ヽ          \ /    ヽ..  |    |ヽ、二⌒)       / .|   | |.  .|    ヽ \∧_∧   (⌒\|__./ ./   ヽ、___ (     ) …  ~\_____ノ|  ∧_∧.         _/   ヽ          \|  (´Д` ) What a story mark.         |     ヽ          \ /    ヽ、.         |    |ヽ、二⌒)       / .|   | |.         .|    ヽ \\       (⌒\|__./ ./.         ヽ、____ \\       ~\_____ノ|                      \..∧_∧ Do you even belong here?                      .  (     )        \    ∧_∧                     .  _/   ヽ          \.   ( ´_ゝ`) This person says what?                     .  |     ヽ          \ /    ヽ.                     .  |    |ヽ、二⌒)       / .|   | |                     .  .|    ヽ \∧_∧   (⌒\|__./ ./                        ヽ、___ (     ) pu   ~\_____ノ|  ∧_∧                     .         _/   ヽ          \|  (´Д` )It is this far yet I hears it                     .         |     ヽ          \ /    ヽ、                     .         |    |ヽ、二⌒)       / .|   | |

It's all the screaming about alt-right, super trolls and Holla Forums existing.

Hello Tumblr.

What places did you frequent before coming to this Holla Forums user?

cuckchan becomes even shittier every year.

None of this makes any sense to me. You need to explain further. I mean especially since nobody with half a brain identifies as "alt-right".

Theory: This is actually a thread made by a weeb to make people stop complaining about anime since they would be ashamed of being associated with OP

Weebs can be obnoxious, but I think you are exaggerating a bit. There are few among them who are that irredeemably head-up-japan's-collective-ass while the rest are just moderately annoying.

Holla Forums is a platform to discuss vidya. Weebs dominated it and thus created their own board culture on it. It still remains nothing more than a platform with a cancerous majority.

Holla Forums mostly, sometimes /r9k/.

Kys cuck

k

Post fucked up for some reason

Holla Forums has been pushing the nazi frogs and Trump being God Emperor along with the standard shit they go on about, so the news has been anally blasted by it. I dislike Holla Forums, but Holla Forums is just as shit.

Makes sense that you wouldn't have any context for imageboard culture.

Alt-Right is real, and they are just as bad as radical leftists.

Chances are you're an alt-rightist, 8ch is full of them.

You will never get a refund, bernout.

Weebs are like the autistic spergs we make fun of in cringe threads, but there's some sort of holy, dogmatic double standard that these autists are allowed to roam free and shit up perfectly fine threads and part of the board and if you complain about it, you get waves of those same autists spouting the same tired shit. They aren't even intelligent enough to come up with fresh new bantz.

They're even starting to try and astroturf Holla Forums right now, and it's fucking unbearable.
I understood having to deal with these degenerate faggots on 4chan, a site created with anime in mind, but that's not so the case with Holla Forums. Freddy boy made this site on the foundations of Libertarian-esque free speech type ideals, not solely anime discussion. But when the fags of 4chan came pouring over, so too did the weebs who's only goal is to spread destruction and disease with them.
It's like when refugees pour into a European country, then demand you accept them or they'll verbally abuse you. It's disgusting, weebs have no fucking respect for anyone else around them.

And yet, they don't see to see they hypocrisy in bringing anime into every thread they inhabit. I don't go to Holla Forums to constantly spam video game images with every single fucking post. I don't go to Holla Forums spamming images of fucking Hitler in every post. I don't go to /wx/ and spam /hebe/ tier child modeling pictures. So why the fuck do weebs lack this same basic sense of respect for others around them? They think of no one but themselves.
I don't hate anime. I don't hate Japanese culture. I just really hate fucking weebs who have to shove their stupid fucking hobby into every crevice they possibly can, regardless of if it was warrented or not.
Go to /a/ and start making posts using nothing but Hitler images, see how long it is before you get banned. And yet we're supposed to accept weebs doing the inverse of the situation on our boards? Like we're supposed to accommodate refugees with no respect for our culture? Fuck that.

I'm fine with anime. We have an /a/, take your weeb posting there. Show the same fucking respect we show you guys by not spamming your home.

All you are writing is (or at least seems to be) completely irrelevant to my question. Please refer to and explain in detail why you wrote what you wrote. I don't know if you are right or wrong because I have no idea what you are even trying to say.

This.

Chronic weebshit should be bannable.

Manly anime is OK but the girly fapbait is just annoying.

See

And no I'm not a progressive homosexual-worshipping alt-rightist.

see

Truth is that nobody on 2014 8/v/ whined about anime but suit yourself.

This is correct.

Underage detected.

It wasn't spammed nearly as much as it is today, either. Nor was it done in an abnoxious
In you face way.
But years of this shit has made me grow cold to any sympathy towards weebs.

It's a drawn out way of saying we're the boogeyman 4chan was in 2007 you retard.

It wasn't "spammed", people like you weren't screaming that it should be banned and got swarmed with smuganimegirl.jpg.

Keep telling yourself that weeb.

i only recall people being Francophiles (French) and then hippies (Indians/Hindu/Guru whatever). Now we have weaboos.

Have there been other self hating groups like that in the past or just those?

Who /a/ here?

/a/ is a shit board with way too much moderation.

Holla Forums is now the designated anime board.

I wouldn't want to live without /a/.

You're right there's a lot less anime now especially since Gamergate threads are so much slower.

I asked you to explain what you meant not just make a statement. Please use your words.

Post anime.

I wish it got more traffic.

Kenshiro doesn't count?

Should I continue the dump of re:petite here?

Wow look at all these videogames

You should stay there

You are the one that seems buttblasted here tbh aniki

Who is going to stop you? Mods? Pfffhahahahaha.

Pepe is now a "nazi" frog because of the various attempts to "take him back from the normalfags", and Holla Forums has expanded to other sites to talk about how they're right, which has upset everyone because "they think wrong". We're already fairly well known for the anal pain GG caused, so it's nothing more than a variation of that. It's not that hard to understand.

Do it.

user time to face it. /a/ is actually happy with their board and that's more than Holla Forums can even hope for.

1 of 11

nuMales that curse their gender, often their race too since most of them are white.

But how does any of that relate to cuckchanners invading fullchan? It still doesn't address my original question here

I figured there were people that cross-boarded from /a/.

It's the same reason people went to 4chan. hownu.ru

11, hot of the presses.

Have some BREAKU TIMEU.

Weebs in damage control after this guy posted:

They truly are no different from furfags and mlps.

Only know how to shitpost and spam. They are lucky that Holla Forums has shitty mods.

That's fine, and they can be happy.

Doesn't stop the board from being objectively shit though.

Mods literally delete posts and ban you for disagreeing with their worldview, even in a completely on-topic thread.

Fuck /a/. It's good for what it is though; /r9k/-tier kissless virgins who took the 3DPD meme seriously.

2/11

3/11

4/11

Again just a vague statement with no explanation. You really have a hard time communicating with people don't you?

Do you mean politically?

5/11

6/11

7/11

8/11

9/11

Don't forget, it wont just be a handful of posts, it'll be a board wipe of all of your posts, even if they're on topic in other threads.

You can stop casting bait any time.

10/11

lad cumon

11/11 wew, I'm surprised I wasn't banned

Wanting an answer to original question instead of vague statements with no relation to the question is not bait. I shouldn't ask because I'm not getting a decent reply anyway, but do you even know what "baiting" is?

Not really politically no, just their 3DPD meme.

I once had a conversation in an Usagi Drop thread about how raising a daughter would be fabulous; the thread then got bombarded with /a9k/ kissless virgins who the mods then sided with and began issuing post deletions and 24 hour bans to just because somebody said the show could be normalfag-friendly and get normalfags more into anime. It was fucking stupid. I pretty much stopped even browsing /a/ at that point.

stealth bumplocked

mod confirmed for butthurt weeb

That isn't true. I've gotten posts deleted before and my older ones are still there.

All they did was just bumplock the thread. They wouldn't ban if it meant they had to actually do something. Look at how many reports Lime ignores.

You just don't have the proper context for all the answers. If you had been on the internet at all in 2007, you would have understood the answer, if you had payed attention at all in the past few months with what Holla Forums has been doing you would have understood the answer.

I don't actually post on /a/ at all, but it's what I've heard from people I've talked with about the moderation.

To be fair, this thread isn't video games.

Stay mad, normalfag.

They're just salty their post/thread got deleted and decided to hyperbole what actually happened. Moderation on /a/ is quite fair and consistent, as long as you read the rules.

Maybe this is why I've been asking for this supposed context. As I pointed out in my second post after someone sent me a vague nonsense reply.

I'm not gonna point out how long I've been here since you're too caught up in your own delusions to believe it anyway, just like SJWs.

I disagree.

Agreed. Consistently over-reaching and terrible.

All I can say for sure is that they know how to keep non-/a/ shit off the board. Which is something Mark needs to learn.

Have you tried lurking more? If you were here for as long as you imply, you would have the context for it you faggot.

ITT:

"Weebs are like the autistic spergs we make fun of in cringe threads, but there's some sort of holy, dogmatic double standard that these autists are allowed to roam free and shit up perfectly fine threads and part of the board and if you complain about it, you get waves of those same autists spouting the same tired shit. They aren't even intelligent enough to come up with fresh new bantz.

They're even starting to try and astroturf Holla Forums right now, and it's fucking unbearable.

I understood having to deal with these degenerate faggots on 4chan, a site created with anime in mind, but that's not so the case with Holla Forums. Freddy boy made this site on the foundations of Libertarian-esque free speech type ideals, not solely anime discussion. But when the fags of 4chan came pouring over, so too did the weebs who's only goal is to spread destruction and disease with them.

It's like when refugees pour into a European country, then demand you accept them or they'll verbally abuse you. It's disgusting, weebs have no fucking respect for anyone else around them.

And yet, they don't see to see they hypocrisy in bringing anime into every thread they inhabit. I don't go to Holla Forums to constantly spam video game images with every single fucking post. I don't go to Holla Forums spamming images of fucking Hitler in every post. I don't go to /wx/ and spam /hebe/ tier child modeling pictures. So why the fuck do weebs lack this same basic sense of respect for others around them? They think of no one but themselves.

I don't hate anime. I don't hate Japanese culture. I just really hate fucking weebs who have to shove their stupid fucking hobby into every crevice they possibly can, regardless of if it was warrented or not.

Go to /a/ and start making posts using nothing but Hitler images, see how long it is before you get banned. And yet we're supposed to accept weebs doing the inverse of the situation on our boards? Like we're supposed to accommodate refugees with no respect for our culture? Fuck that.

I'm fine with anime. We have an /a/, take your weeb posting there. Show the same fucking respect we show you guys by not spamming your home."

/thread

wew lad

Why don't you think it is fair, and why do you think it is over-reaching and terrible?

This thread, right? >>>/a/533973
I'm not going to say you deserved the ban, but you're definitely a faggot for even wanting normalfags to get into anime.

Its really weird how insistent you are that its all my fault and how I'm evil even though you seemingly can't explain anything. It just keeps seeming like you just have nothing to say at all and you're just hoping that people will back off if you say "you're a newfag who don't understand" enough times. Maybe you should just admit you came riding in from cuckchan yesterday and you don't want to explain.

I did explained, you just don't like the explanation. Besides, the site went to shit when moot decided to clean up Holla Forums in the process of getting ready to sell it and get a job with Google.

In reality, the only spergs are the ones who cop a fit every time an anime face is posted. Actual trolls then take advantage of this and post more, causing an avalanche effect.

It's a lot like how the way MLP came to become more than just a meme on 4chan. First it was just people posting it to illicit annoyed responses and derail threads, purposely. Then it began garnering an actual, unironic fanbase from people who thought the original spammers actually liked it.

These two cases are similar, except in that, anime fandom has always been organic.

No and I pointed out why it wasn't an explanation.

Was it not too "in-depth" for you? Why don't you read the ED articles if you want more context then?

man you dont give a shit about video games. you just want to D&C Holla Forums.

They cease being normalfags after a certain point, I think. Getting into anime is a lot like swallowing a redpill or learning how to ride a bike. There's no going back.

I already explained why it wasn't an explanation. If you cannot even remember that much then all your posts about "im an epic oldfag lurk moar" also dies. Meaning you have to admit you just have shit social skills.

Just the same way years ago normalfags getting into vidya was a one way street? That worked out great didn't it? Normalfags getting into anime would potentially ruin the anime we know and love.

I never said I had amazing social skills. If you're so upset about how I "didn't explain it properly" why are you still asking me to try to explain it?

I've already explained in this thread why I think both of those things.

Mods will ban you for disagreeing with "board consensus" (even if it isn't against the rules), and then they'll delete posts which aren't even against the rules either. It's one of the most censored boards on this site.

Fag

That's not how that works. There are already "casual" anime anyway, there always have been. There is such a wide range of existing anime that nothing would even have to change to accommodate new viewers. There are hundreds of anime for every power level.

Back to your echo chamber.

I never said you should have amazing social skills. There is a middle ground you know. It doesn't go straight from "shit" to "amazing". By admitting you have shit social skills you're basically calling yourself a retarded autist whose opinions don't mean anything because you don't understand social interaction.

I am not still asking you to explain it anymore, I am simply pointing out that you are the problem and a bad person for failing to comply with the original question and the request for an explanation instead of just saying "no" or ignoring it so you could be written off as the awful autistic poster you turned out to be.

It seems more like you just don't like the answer I gave and want to shit on me for having the idea.

That's not how that works. There are already "casual" vidya anyway, there always have been. There is such a wide range of existing vidya that nothing would even have to change to accommodate new gamers. There are hundreds of vidya for every power level.

Except it isn't the same thing and you know it. Anime isn't even close to becoming as cucked as western vidya studios are. It's night and day.

And don't even tell me anime isn't already absolutely full of the most cringe-worthy normalfags a fandom can have. All you have to do is go to a convention.

I already explained why you haven't given an answer. And I pointed this fact out to you at least 2 times before.

What do you want, citations and a 25 page paper on the answer? I don't know the specific reason they showed up today, but it's piss easy to see if you look at previous reasons people were here.

Neither were video games, but the gradual influx of normalfags changed the landscape. Video games was a hobby for nerds and losers, much like anime is today I'm talking in the West, I'm in no way able to talk about Japan. It's taken 20 or so years, but video games are now generally accepted by the mainstream. Those cringe anime fans are just like the cringe video game fans that were around 20 years ago and are still present today.

I already explained what I was doing a few posts back and what I wanted even further back. I laid it out what I needed very clearly so there would be no confusion. Yet here you are.

Anime isn't even liked in Japan, and neither is the fandom, Japanese themselves or otherwise. I think it would be an incredible feat if it were ever "normalized" in mainstream media. Whereas the video-game landscape changed to accommodate new gamers; there really isn't anything to change with animation; it isn't interactive. It's always going to have the same archetypal characters, the same archetypal formats and themes, and the same archetypal fanbase. Normalfags who get into anime, rather than change the medium, get absorbed into it and become changed themselves.

Do you even know that otaku culture is shunned in Japan? Just because there is a market for something, does not mean that the general consensus for said thing is negative.

It's like cigarettes. Most people find them repulsive these days, despite there still being a pretty big market for them.

Positive*

You wanted context for why 4cuck came over, I gave multiple possibilities for why they are here. You refused to accept the context and act as though I don't know is reasons to spend 18 posts complaining about how I didn't give you the right answer.

If there's enough demand how much I have no idea, they may change it. I don't have it, but I remember an interview with an anime production studio where a producer was complaining about how moeblob is popular and he was forced to go along with it despite having ideas that he wanted to work on that may not have completely fallen in line with popular demand while an animator was talking about how much he loves the moeblob because it's cute.

Let's face it, any change away from basic bitch moeshit would be a net positive. Even normalfag-tier shit like Attack on Titan.

See

Proven wrong.

That's right goyim, remove the anti semitic weebs

Holy shit, kikes are this autistic.

Kek, I've been to japan, they broadcast anime every night.

Thing is, it's seen as a "no one must know my secret" thing. People are ashamed of admiting they watch it.
Otherwise why would they have kept producing anime for 30-40 years for mostly a japanese audience, having profit with such if japanese don't even like anime?
The only answer is that otakus are secret billionaires, but that doesn't hold much water.

It was an answer to which happens to be the most likely answer. The fact that you spent an hour peddling this shit despite knowing that alt-right is nothing more than a boogeyman propped up by the media for censorship and super trolls being nothing more than shitposting that nobody outside of imageboard users have any immunity to confuses me.

At least there's a lot of shows that did AoT better in the 80's and 90's. Too bad they don't seem to be made as much anymore.

See
That has nothing to do with me asking for context to your crazed autistic ramblings.

Uh, they do in the US, too.

Well, maybe not on public broadcast services, but there are channels on cable where this occurs.

M-Muh SoLs

It's time to stop.

muh moe moe kawaii desu ne

You already told people you were autistic. And your strawman still does not negate the necessity of context if you want to get anywhere.

I could do without that particular artstyle. Something about K-On is just fucking annoying.

You already told people you were autistic.

And your strawman still does not negate the necessity of context if you want to get anywhere.

Point out the specific post where I said I was autistic. If anything, you're using strawman for going on about how I'm "autistic" despite giving some sort of context.

I think the problem is that it's incredibly bland yet highly liked because reasons.

This argument is silly. Let's agree on two points here:

You're pretty good at this.

Holla Forums is always shitposting with a side of anime.

I just asked why cuckchanners were flooding in again, the other guy said a bunch of nonsense that seemed to have no relation. I asked nicely for context. He still hasn't given any context.

Be careful he is extremely autistic.

Not liking otaku culture =/= disliking animation

Pretty good at what? Insisting on a basic context that has been my sole priority and avoiding your silly strawman attempts?

Nothing was wrong with Reddit when they started flooding into 4chan ~2010.

The context is right there.

Okay perhaps I worded it obtusely. Anime isn't a wide-open acceptable thing in Japan or anywhere; not like video games have been for the last 15-20 years. There.

Autist, please.

Why are you so hung up on me being autistic? Are you just trying to control damage? I'm off to play video games, you keep up trying to not be retarded.

Autist, please.

I feel constipated, maybe this shit thread will let me get it all out. Posting for good luck.

“Ebony, it’s not what you think!” Draco screamed sadly.

My friend B’loody Mary Smith smiled at me understatedly. She flipped her long waste-length gothic black hair and opened her crimson eyes like blood that she was wearing contact lenses on. She had pale white skin that she was wearing white makeup on. Hermione was kidnapped when she was born. Her real parents are vampires and one of them is a witch but Voldemort killed her mother and her father committed suicide because he was depressed about it. She still has nightmares about it and she is very haunted and depressed. It also turns out her real last name is Smith and not Granger. (Since she has converted to Satanism she is in Slytherin now not Griffindoor. )

“What is it that you desire, you ridiculous dimwit!” Snape demeaned angrily in his cold voice but I ignored him.

“Vampire, I can’t believe you cheated on me with Draco!” I shouted at him.

Everyone gasped.

I don’t know why Ebony was so mad at me. I had went out with Vampire (I’m bi and so is Ebony) for a while but then he broke my heart. He dumped me because he liked Britney, a stupid preppy fucker. We were just good friends now. He had gone through horrible problems, and now he was gothic. (Haha, like I would hang out with a prep.)

“But I’m not going out with Draco anymore!” said Vampire.

“Yeah fucking right! Fuck off, you bastard!” I screamed. I ran out of the room and into the Forbidden Forest where I had lost my virility to Draco and then I started to bust into tears.
I was so mad and sad. I couldn’t believe Draco for cheating on me. I began to cry against the tree where I did it with Draco.

Then all of a suddenly, an horrible man with red eyes and no nose and everything started flying towards me on a broomstick! He didn’t have a nose (basically like Voldemort in the movie) and he was wearing all black but it was obvious he wasn’t gothic. It was…… Voldemort!

“No!” I shouted in a scared voice but then Voldemort shouted “Imperius!” and I couldn’t run away.

“Crookshanks!” I shouted at him. Voldemort fell of his broom and started to scream. I felt bad for him even though I’m a sadist so I stopped.

“Ebony.” he yelled. “Thou must kill Vampire Potter!”

I thought about Vampire and his sexah eyes and his gothic black hair and how his face looks just like Joel Madden. I remembered that Draco had said I didn’t understand, so I thought, what if Draco went out with Vampire before I went out with him and they broke up?

“No, Voldemort!” I shouted back.

Voldemort gave me a gun. “No! Please!” I begged.

“Thou must!” he yelled. “If thou does not, then I shall kill thy beloved Draco!”

“How did you know?” I asked in a surprised way.

Voldemort got a dude-ur-so-retarded look on his face. “I hath telekinesis.” he answered cruelly. “And if you doth not kill Vampire, then thou know what will happen to Draco!” he shouted. Then he flew away angrily on his broomstick.

I was so scared and mad I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly Draco came into the woods.

“Draco!” I said. “Hi!”

“Hi.” he said back but his face was all sad. He was wearing white foundation and messy eyeliner kind of like a pentagram (geddit) between Joel Madden and Gerard Way.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“No.” he answered.

“I’m sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me.” I expelled.

“That’s okay.” he said all depressed and we went back into Hogwarts together making out.
I was really scared about Vlodemort all day. I was even upset went to rehearsals with my gothic metal band Bloody Gothic Rose 666. I am the lead singer of it and I play guitar. People say that we sound like a cross between GC, Slipknot and MCR. The other people in the band are B’loody Mary, Vampire, Draco, Ron (although we call him Diabolo now. He has black hair now with blue streaks in it.) and Hargrid. Only today Draco and Vampire were depressed so they weren’t coming and we wrote songs instead. I knew Draco was probably slitting his wrists (he wouldn’t die because he was a vampire too and the only way you can kill a vampire is with a c-r-o-s-s (there’s no way I’m writing that) or a steak) and Vampire was probably watching a depressing movie like The Corpse Bride. I put on a black leather shirt that showed off my boobs and tiny matching miniskirt that said Simple Plan on the butt. You might think I’m a slut but I’m really not.

Nice boogieman, but i don't have the autism to go there

Anyways, , please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Holla Forums a while ago; you know, Holla Forums?
Well anyways there was an insane number of newfags there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner at the top, and it had "Holla Forums - Video Games" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Holla Forums for the video games, fool.
It's only video games, V-I-D-E-O GAMES for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some vidya games, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna post an Overwatch thread." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you some vidya games if you get out of that board.
Holla Forums should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the thread can start a fight at any time,
the bait-or-be-baited mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start shitposting, and then the bastard beside me goes "What is your favorite vidya game?"
Who in the world cares about your favorite video game, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to talk about vidya games?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "vidya game"?
Coming from a Holla Forums veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, lewd anime girls.
That's right, lewd anime girls. This is the vet's way of posting.
Lewd anime girls means more lewd than video games. But on the other hand you have to spoiler it. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you post this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the hotpockets from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, , should just stick with r/gaming.

This unintentional shitpost game me autism. Why did you go through the trouble of typing this? Do you unironically believe that it makes you sound witty?

That's just schizo user.

That's old copypasta my man

Were you triggered by Boku no Pico or something? If you want more variety than present in anime, read seinen manga. Or watch Parasyte, I have yet to see a normalfag that would complain about it.

More like this.