ISIS leader calls for attacks against the (((media)))

Why is there no thread on this yet? This is a really important event.

Baghdadi just made a statement and in it he called for attacks against the "infidel media."
Now that is interesting. Allow me to engage in a little thought experiment. Let's imagine ourselves from the perspective from a Palestinian patriot.

One thing that I have always chided Palestinian nationalists for doing is poor target selection. Have you noticed how they so often target irrelevant symbols of Jewish oppression like guards or police instead of targets that matter? Or even worse they attack civilian targets like pizza shops. Clearly the difference between a Jew and a pizza is not as apparent to Arabs as it is to us.
Killing Jewish soldiers is a waste of time and it accomplishes nothing. One more dead Jew does not destroy Israel. And blowing up schools or pizza shops is even worse. It hands the Jews propaganda that they can use to win sympathy from the lemmings in America that send them money.
No, what they should be doing is targeting things that matter. A patriotic Palestinian might think to himself, "Hmmm AllahuAkbar if only I could allahuAkbar prevent these Jews from getting more weapons from America. AllahuAkbar durka durka How best to accomplish this?"
He might blow up a dockyard or launch mortar rounds at an airport so as to harm Israeli tourism and thus harm the economy.
This certainly would temporarily limit SOME of the shipments of weapons and harm the Israeli economy in a small way.
This would be a terrorist of middling intelligence.
But a truly clever Arab Patriot might think instead, "What causes the Americans to send the Jews money and weapons? Why do these Americans love these Jews so much?"
His conclusion, were he intelligent would be that the reason Americans tolerate sending billions of dollars of their tax dollars to Israel is because the Jews control the mass media in the US. Thus, all the time, money, & effort his comrades waste on mortar attacks against schools or suicide bombings of busses or random female knife attackers stabbing random Israeli police officers should have been spent on taking out the media assets in America and to a lesser extent, Europe.

Now, I know that this kind of thread will attract a whole cadre of idiots, virtue signalers, and nutjobs. Nevermind the actual shills. But I am not talking to lemmings, defectives, or shills. I am talking to the minority among us who are capable of understanding the nature of the System and how to destroy it.

In truth, I do not believe that Muslims in America are capable of taking down the media. Even if we were ignorant of their average IQs, their actions have demonstrated that they are by en-large idiots who lack discretion. Hoping for an intelligent Palestinian terrorist to chance upon an effective target is a losing strategy.
Instead, contemplate how you as an individual or in cooperation with a group of individuals can do harm to the Jewish media. Start thinking about the big picture.

And before someone says
I suppose I should make something clear to the idiots. If you believe that now is the time to start blowing things up, you shouldn't be here. If you think that today is a good time to start doing "illegal" things like overthrowing the government, you probably have the same IQ as the average Palestinian terrorist. Low IQ people aren't needed right now. So just piss off and wait for the actual war to begin and then go blow yourself up.

Bombs are exciting. But they are not the most effective weapon anymore. A truly effective "terrorist" attack on the Jewish media would be a virus, hacking into their computers and dumping embarrassing information, a series of denial of service attacks, etcetera. When the time to strike does come, think outside the box. Don't be like the Palestinians.

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/09/28/Religion
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41435183
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-baghdadi/Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes#Soviet_Union
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/09/29/world/apparent-al-baghdadi-audio-urges-Religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cyber attacks are a good strategy against the media. But they require complex skills that most people cannot muster in order for them to be successful. A better and perhaps easier approach would be to sabotage media equipment like vans, trucks, cameras, etc. Sand/water in the gas tank, slashed tires, destroyed cameras, and other acts of property destruction are more attainable for the average person, and, if done properly, has a very low chance of apprehension by authorities.

No matter who attacks the lugenpresse, it's a benefit. They're walking garbage. The problem is, in the event of any segment of the press being weakened, whoever fills the void will probably be just as bad.

I thought this stupid sandnigger was declared dead like 5 times on 4 months with the official one being in the beginning of August? Fuggin cave dwellers.

WTF I LOVE ISRAEL NOW?!

Agreed. While I have no love for ISIS, I certainly hope that some random Arab blows up Gerald Levin, Bob Iger, Sumner Redstone, or (oh pretty please) George Soros.

The odds are slim but if any "based" Arabs exist, I wish them God-speed. Kill the fuckers.

The dude is a cat.

Agreed. While I have no love for ISIS, I certainly hope that some random Arab blows up Gerald Levin, Bob Iger, Sumner Redstone, or (oh pretty please) George Soros.

The odds are slim but if any "based" Arabs exist, I wish them God-speed. Kill the fuckers.

The dude's a cat.

Hasnt he been confirmed killed like three times now?

This is now a expose isis/mossad/kikes/cianiggers thread.

With cianigger backing, the muslims are more than capable of setting seige on all the libtard cities with laughable ease. The rural areas they will not be able to take because of self sufficiency combined with gorrila tactics.

The cianiggers could keep food going into some cities full of muslims with (((their))) help worldwide. But unless you live in commiefornia and even then because of mismangement you are going to be hungry. Along with all of the anons stuck in cities causing hell as warlord like people. It would be a wild ride.

late me know when he names the jew

Wew.

Um no. At least for now that is unlikely. Blacks & Mestizos are far more likely than Muslims to take over cities. Europe is a different matter.
Also, I love your little LARP game about your imaginary war between us and Muslims in cities aided by the CIA.
Of course in reality, the CIA is uninterested in triggering a civil war in the single most retarded way possible. But maybe you can write a novel about fighting the Caliphate in America. Conservatives will absolutely love it. And hey, maybe it will get them thinking about race and immigration too. So please do write such a novel.

Finally I want to congratulate you on your failed attempt to subvert this thread. Nice going there. It in no way outs you as a Jew.

ISIS is run by Mossad. The media is run by Jews. You trying to tell me that Israel wants to attack Jewish media? I don't buy it.

oh ok so he's not dead now? i swear every month there's a Baghdadi BTFO thread and then the next week is a Baghdadi said thread.

I thought isis=cia+mossad, Why would the kikes attack their own media?

Maybe you should do your own research instead of listening solely to one source.

Literally all the proof above the flight plan points to the fire rising on isis. Those en-large guys are cia and mossad. As stated by the DOD and obama.

So we're gonna have some dead low-level journokikes so they can try and garner sympathy and also distract from Hillary's killing of journokikes?

So you want everyone here to believe that every random knifing or suicide bombing of a pizza shop in Israel is actually a CIA plant?
That is retarded. If you believe that shit yourself, you are retarded.

Fill the void with ourguys

Indeed. A power vacuum is probably the best possible thing that could happen. If one of the these idiots could blow up Gerald Levin or Bob Iger, that would be a very good thing indeed.

Perhaps it was wondered why you would accuse a man of attacking israel without posting proof? Who are you? Maybe it doesn't matter what agents are kikes and which are cianiggers. They are apart of the same organization.

English clearly isn't your first language.

But we speak in memes. For we are the initiated.

lol no one moves, only camera perspective
shoop is fake as fuck
+3 putin shekels for you

You sound like a faggot.
And you certainly act like one.

holy fuck you're as obvious as dog shit on a white sheet.

no one buys it fsb nigger, but nice try.
enjoy your vodka ration

That was part of the master plan. The videos are to highlight the lie built around isis.

I often wonder whether or not people like you (regardless of whether you're a shill or just an idiot) make up the majority of people on this board. Every year it gets worse and worse and while it is still possible to find intelligent people here, it is getting increasingly difficult.

So good job. I can respect a successful strategy even when I do not benefit from it.

alright, I'm just going to dump CIAnigger memes

You cannot into memes, so there's nothing to figure about you. Kill yourself and take your shittly over engineered posts with you.

You know, when you post on my thread, you bump it. So even though you're trying to subvert my thread, you are actually helping it reach the minority among us who are intelligent.

Their heads are becoming a fire. But why do you have so many of these?

I thought he was dead? Also your post is lacking a source here. Is he turning into another Bin Laden where they keep showing "new" tapes of him getting younger and younger along with brief summaries of a "translation?"

It should be common knowledge by now.
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/09/28/Religion of Cuck™ic-State-releases-message-said-to-be-from-leader-Baghdadi/2621506629153/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41435183
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-baghdadi/Religion of Cuck™ic-states-baghdadi-in-undated-audio-urges-militants-to-keep-fighting-idUSKCN1C32C4

I have over a hundred zimzam memes and shit from framing 9gag ten years ago, what I posted so far isn't a lot

(((reuturs))) is a honeypot. So it must be a amazing (((coincidence))) the same article is on upi. BBC is a honeypot, enough said there.

>(((reuturs)))
Almost got it.

Aren't these word filters wonderful? I really must hand it to our wonderful mods. They really are the most brilliant and hansom angels who ever lived. Our mods are so fantastic that I light candles to them and say their names every night before I go to bead because merely picturing them fills me with so much happiness and awe that I cum in my pants right then and there.
Our mods are without a doubt the most brilliant and thoughtful people who ever graces the earth…nay the universe… nay our dimension.
I really must say our mods are fantastic.

Daily reminder that the favorite pastime of Russians is killing White people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_Communist_regimes#Soviet_Union

Yea but also people also see me making fun of tourists like you so it's ok

Your point?

You really are a jewel.

Been too busy this week to keep up with the latest BBC propaganda, thanks for the sauce.

You left out the kikes that pushed it though :^)

I also watch the NBC Nightly News with Tom Brokaw every evening that I can. I watch Brokaw not so much to learn what’s happened in the world during the past 24 hours, but to learn what the Jewish spin is on what’s happened. I’m interested in knowing what the Jewish party line is. By watching Tom Brokaw mouth his lines every evening I get some idea of what Brokaw’s Jewish boss, Neal Shapiro, the executive producer of the NBC Nightly News, wants us to think about the news.

Well don't click on them for one. Take their information with a grain of salt for another.

What does that have to do with isis/israel/mossad/cianiggers?

That was sarcasm right muslim?

If I'm virtue signaling to anons what the fuck are you doing?

Yes and what is your point? That everyone who clicks on a BBC article has an fbi agent comb through their internet history?
If the fbi wants to track me around, they can knock themselves out. And if they're tracking me around, they're also tracking you around because unless you do everything through proxies, your IP would be on the exact same list as mine.

Sharing information.

these fucking idiots really think images boards are some foreign Russian psyop. Why do you think I'm shitting on CIAniggers now?

kys

and getting confused at basic memespeak like it's you're first fucking day on-line

Wait so the isis leader being KIA was fake news? Well color me surprised

Good God you're a faggot.
You're lost in your own little world and you have no idea just how retarded you sound. You should try saying the things you type out loud in front of a mirror. Then you will know just how pathetic you sound.
I'm not kidding. Do it.

business as usual

Do they have fuck shacks?

Aren't our mods wonderful? Our mods are probably … no definitely the smartest human beings, nay GODS who ever lived. Our mods, in their infinite wisdom have chosen to grace this board with the most brilliant word filters that ever were created by man. If God himself came down from heaven and designed a word filter, it would be shit compared to the brilliance that our mods have created

If we created a list of the most important contributions to the cause of White survival, the word filter our glorious mods have added would be at the top! RIGHT AT THE FUCKING TOP!

yea it's where CIAniggers jack off to kids getting fucked

Do you have a single fact or proof to back that up?

You probably are aware of what the Jews have done to your agency. Why do you continue to serve them?

everything is a psyop, dear

yup

Try copying me with less obviousness lol

meh, most things are an illusion in one form or another

america never lies

Well, it occurred to me that considering all your copypasta memes are about the CIA which would not be involved in subverting Holla Forums you might be FBI. Knowing the rivalries that your agency and the CIA have it wouldn't surprise me to see that.
And since you have decided to stick around, I will question your patriotism for choosing to serve the interests of people who are literally destroying everything that inspired you to join the law enforcement agencies in the first place.

Does anybody have that old political speech on geobebbels on propaganda being useful?

See, I am a simple man. All I want is for the White race to continue existing. And assuming you are White, you should want that too. Don't you care about your children's future? If you really are FBI, you know the criminality of Blacks & Mestizos. Do you really want a world where your children and grandchildren grow up as a reviled minority in a nation they once owned?

Or are you one of those minorities? Affirmative actioned into the FBI and then sicked on Holla Forums because it would be so ironic for a Black man or a Mestizo or an Asian to subvert one of the few places that Whites can talk openly about race?

If so, do you really believe that your family will be safe when the White man is gone? Do you really believe that the Jews that you know are destroying your agency will just leave you alone once we are gone? Do you really believe that the Jews will respect you after you help eliminate us?

Think about it.

T. cianigger.
I have yet to find substantial evidence the fbi shills as hard as the cianiggers do against imageboards. Mind posting some for Holla Forums then?

attacking the media is just going to embolden it to more broadly call for US interventions in the region. I think this strategy would be a definite loser for the palestinians, and a win for israel, but then again maybe that's the point. fuck the pals, and fuck the media. Maybe the media needs some more kicks in the ass to stop their virtue signalling death spiral. I would never advocate this though.

>(((Communists)))
Pick one. jews are not russians, hell they're barely classifiable as human.

russia doesn't even exist.
it's an empire of ethno-states welded together by blood, corruption, torture, murder and war.
the moment russia relaxes, it will all fall apart.

What Copypasta? The fuck do you even mean? Your posts are pure cringe at this point lol jesus fucking christ

Holla Forums would be well in FBI jurisdiction.

Google it.

And while you're googling it, ask yourself what is so criminal about the White race continuing to exist? Do you think we'd be more violent in pursuing our political goals than the Jews? You know that's not true. Do you favor the status quo? What happens when the White race is a persecuted minority? Do you really think your precious status quo will continue unabated?

Do you have children? Don't you care about their future?

dubs of truth checked, the state dept PR guy has been ghosted at least 3 times, last time i think the russians claimed his death.

Am asking where I posted copypasta you fucking idiot

nice thumbnail faggot

Your unoriginal CIA memes.
There is nothing wrong with White people existing in our own countries. Once we're gone, everything that constituted Western Justice will be lost.

Why do they send people like you to fuck with people who are by mostly peaceful? Don't you think it is odd that instead of tracking down child predators, you're wasting your time trying to subvert threads on an image board?

Why do you think you are paid to be here? Don't you think it's odd that your bosses are more concerned with White nationalists than Religion of Cuck™ic terrorists, mass migration of foreigners into the US, or child rapists?

Took them long enough to realize who one of their real enemies are, because it sure as fuck isn't random civilians.

PRAISE BE TO OUR MODS FOR THEIR WORD FILTER!!!!!

This word filter is without a doubt the best thing to ever happen to the White race. Our brilliant and hansom mods deserve a 6,000,000 Shekels for this fantastic word filter. I love it. Everyone loves it.

This thread is a piece of shit. kys, all of you. I'm ashamed I contributed to it

Drown yourself, dune coon.

Around these parts they are called sand niggers.

Rabbi mohammed the pedo goatfucker el-Shekelstein calls for Jihad against (((media)))

MY LYING EYES

jewish kid apparently on a green card in the US claims to have ties with hezbollah and hamas claims to have cut off heads

is this entire thread just a botnet sliding something, because most of these posts make no sense

>statement from (((ISIS)))
>JIDFOP can't stop trash talking Palestinians
Really nuzzles my nougats.

mate who cares about isis
those guys are SO 2016
it is the current year

Hahaha you wished, kike. We should play realpolitik here.

Source?

Ok Ali, your reasons are fucked up but I hate the media.
Saudi Arabians don't give a squirt of piss about Muh Palestinians neither do Jordanians or whoever it's a tool used to galvanize the Religion of Cuck™ic world (fuck your stupid as fuck). It's similar to black preacher/politicians don't really want "racism" to go away - they use it.
Attacking the media is great tho go for it I dare ya. Might I suggest liberal colleges too? Oh I know a women's March or pride parade come on muzzles show how devoted you are to uhhhllll-Lah. Do it! Fucking do it!
Holy worriers.

If these "Palestinian Nationalists" want the kikes and their golems out of the ME, then they need to discredit the various propaganda machines that supports the kikes located all over the world.

Now, here is the thing MOST msm fully support the globalist narrative and pledge their allegiances to the kikes. Media continually cherry picks news that are "important" to them, not Ffor the people. And this is the reason as to why you should hate these elitist, scumbag, sellout, turncoat, degenerate, hedonist, social-climbing sluts and whores with every fiber of your being. They are there not to inform, but to make you conform to their "narrative". The make a living out of sensationalizing, instead of telling you the five W's. They brainwash people into following their narrative by branding themselves as "seekers and exposers of truth" and luring the masses into listening and believing their kike lies.

Hacking and dumping info about these media companies would deal a SERIOUS BLOW to the capacity of the kikes to "maintain their narrative" to the sheeple. The more that the sheeple know the truth, then the kikes will have less and less power to push their narrative. These media companies are also responsible for the spread of degeneracy, hedonism, materialism, erosion of morals, and most importantly cultural identity of the volk itself. They are one of the many personas of the kikes/global elite that are hell bent on pushing neo-feudalism in this world

Hack their servers, personal data (of each and every fucktard that works in the media, if there are sex videos of them as well as videos of their rowdy behavior, better.), spread it on the net, in print, etc. The whole goal is supposed to be to discredit these propaganda machines and to expose them to the masses. And most importantly, remember that these "media" are not here for the "truth" rather they make a living sensationalizing, gaslighting, and DC'ing the sheeple.

These Middle Eastern haxxors should git gud if ever they want their ME to be "jew-free".
Pic related, just change the cultmarxist with the "MSM", heck you do not even need to change it at all. For the MSM is in cahoots with cultmarxists.

In 2004 they said he didn't even exist. C I A man. I don't know what angle they're going for here. Maybe it's to equate all criticism of the media with ISIS.

I like how we got from Al-CAI-Bagdada to But! But omg Russia!

Preety much this Hijacking bot threads to spread redpills helps though. It's like if enough redpills are posted before they get their automatic shilling arguements out they trainwreck.

I couldn't care less about what a coward thinks on the internet. I only care what serious White nationalists think. You are not serious. You are just a shirker and a coward.
I knew that the shills and idiots would flood this thread and called it before your very first post.
If I have reached just a few intelligent people, I have succeeded at my goal.

Palestinians have yet to pull off a successful attack against a Jewish institution that matters. If pointing out the obvious makes me a Jew, most White nationalists are Jews. Stabbing random police officers accomplishes nothing. Palestinians should go after the media outlets that brainwash the lemmings into supporting Israel.

It should be common knowledge but here you go.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/09/29/world/apparent-al-baghdadi-audio-urges-Religion of Cuck™ic-state-fighters-burn-foes-media-centers-infidels/

Actually my reasons are sound. I never even mentioned Saudi Arabia so your rant against them just proves you're an idiot.
Maybe you don't understand why the Jews have power in America. That would really make you an idiot. You should listen to more William Pierce.