Just got back from the movie theater arcade boys, spent the whole night talking to real human beings face-to-face...

Just got back from the movie theater arcade boys, spent the whole night talking to real human beings face-to-face. Even got a girl's phone number, going to call her on my landline and talk to her and actually hear her voice.
After that I'm going to work at my part-time job so I can save money for university, which will allow me to get a good degree in computer science that definitely won't be worthless when I graduate (the field is totally exploding with jobs, people say there's a bubble that's going to burst, whatever that means).

Anyhow I've gotta do some homework, this essay is due on Friday and I need time to type it up at the library and print it off. I also need to make sure all of my citations are in order, and some of the books are reference only so I can't check them out.

Hopefully that girl answers the phone and not her dad, but I guess I'll have to meet him when I stop by her house to pick her up for a real date in my parents' old car that they let me use.

Sure am glad it's the year 2000 and I have a bright future, good job prospects, human interaction is at an all-time high, school is affordable, and terrorism seems to be falling out of fashion. Can't wait to see how awesome the next 15 years will be.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Sorry, I wanted to post this in a thread and I didn't notice I made a new thread. Please delete this

When you call the girl's number, ask if they have a free bread sticks offer, blogfag.

This Obama guy seems bright.

Unfamiliar ceilings.

what did i tell y'all?

Man fuck you user. Just go to hell. I really thought this was just a blogpost then I got to the end. Guess I should have caught the red flag at movie theater arcade. I miss those so much, thanks for reminding me, Asshole. Really has only been under 20 years and things have gotten so fucked.

Checked and head asplode

Oh man - this wild ride is just getting started my also old friend
It's going to be spectacular. If any survive pls write of it

Sum truth right there

That's pretty cool user. My wife has just told me she's pregnant and I'm so fucking happy. I can't wait to tell my parents, they'll be so proud. My mom and dad are finally having a grandchild.
I also just got a job in shipping brokerage. I'm starting work next month in the WTC south tower on the 94th floor. The views up there are awesome. Anyways, good luck with that number.

sage because ot. We really need an RP thread though.

Defeatist nigger jew

2000 was the year we hit Peak Jew, you young fool. TV was still going strong, Clinton was still president, and Boomercucks were only in their '50s, so we couldn't dislodge the cunts from power.

Even political correctness was a fucking problem. Plus, the Christian Right motherfuckers were sleazing all over politics, and our choices were between Dubya and Al fucking Gore.

Trust me – 2000 sucked.

Thanks user, I really appreciate that. Right now I still haven't gathered the courage to call her, I'm trying to relax playing this game, it's called Deus Ex and it's so cool, never seen stuff this advanced before. Could you believe it? In the game lore ths WTC doesn't exist anymore, destroyed in a terrorist attack. The creators are so creative, the game is also full of funny conspiracies, x-files stuff man, one lady in the game in the area where I am for example talks about a conspiracy by the EU to push mass immigration from Africa to Europe to destroy its identity, how did they come to an idea like that? It's so original
And obviously is so fun to throw boxes at people, I hope games stops being this good, otherwise I might become addicted to them
Brb, I'm gonna call that girl rn, cya guys!

Thanks user, I really appreciate that. Right now I still haven't gathered the courage to call her, I'm trying to relax playing this game, it's called Deus Ex and it's so cool, never seen stuff this advanced before. Could you believe it? In the game lore ths WTC doesn't exist anymore, destroyed in a terrorist attack. The creators are so creative, the game is also full of funny conspiracies, x-files stuff man, one lady in the game in the area where I am for example talks about a conspiracy by the EU to push mass immigration from Africa to Europe to destroy its identity, how did they come to an idea like that? It's so original
And obviously is so fun to throw boxes at people, I hope games stops being this good, otherwise I might become addicted to them
Brb, I'm gonna call that girl rn, cya guys!

Point being, we didn't know. Not only that: the pain wasn't a real known thing to us. We could have been happy just playing sports, going to the gym, having our job and our funny autistic hobby and make a family. Is over. It's like the air is filled with despair, 20 years stolen forever
We truly have (almost) nothing to lose now

Forgot the rolling blackouts, courtesy of Loretta Lynch and Enron here in CA. There was that.

I don't believe you. Nigger.
if true, good job

test