BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DUUUDE

Nothing sadder than capping your own posts my dude

All emma fags are shit

>>>Holla Forums11136585

kekekek ebin comrade

the audacity

Apologies for correcting you, but /poleddit/ refers to Holla Forums and /reddipol/ refers to Holla Forums. Please learn how to use my memespeak or don't use the memes at all.
t. creator of the memes

Guess he's too afraid to sperg in Holla Forums

t. not actually creator of the words

Check the archives on freech faggot.

DACA is a fucking executive order. How fucking retard is San Francisco to think it can do anything about it?

Also I like how butt hurt this faggot is to post this here like this will effect Trump supporters in any negative way. How did the Travel Ban go for you fucks?

Back to /nu/pol sweetie.

I don't care about jews, goon faggot. Not everyone here is an e-nazi. Seriously, how much Trump hurt your anus by being elected will never stop being good. It's been a complete year so far, and you are still as mad. I honestly hope it drives you to suicide one day.

laughable

I voted for him just for the salt his election would create from every side and it didn't disappoint. Fuck the future of this country.

>>>Holla Forums11136816
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

This

Hile Hitley

BRUH

LOOK AT THIS ANCHOR

you know there is a point where you come off as sad and pathetic and the jokes become eulogies of what's left of your soul, that's the point where I would side with them if they didn't jackoff to a kike-puppet who was always going to side with DACA regardless of what the judge said

How does it feel being completely wrong

Lol

It doesn't feel good when it happens. Luckily I am absolutely right this time.

based individualism

I was talking about the day of the rope, which sounds better than your boring plans of pretending to laugh while it all falls apart. Not everyone is as pathetic as you cunny.

Exactly, I said go back to /nu/pol not Holla Forums nigger.

DACA program is ded. What is this trying to stop? Rescinding worker's permits granted by the ded DACA program? All the President needs to do is let them expire lol.