Welcome to The Salty Spitoon, Holla Forums!

How tough are you?

It was easy at first, but then towards the end of the castle section it became a fucking nightmare; the Regeneradors were a total pain in the ass and the whole clusterfuck before the Krauser battle (and the Krauser battle itself) almost gave me a stroke IIRC I died 12 or 13 times on that part ironically, Saddler only took me 3 attemps becasue I stored a lot of grenades only for that boss

I'm going to try the same run on Professional; its gonna be one hell of a ride if I don't kill myself in the process

How's this do?

But you're supposed to go knife-only for Krauser

I was talking about the timed battle where you have to collect the 3 pieces to open the door

I cleared Metroid Fusion at 1%.

I beat every Serious Sam game on Serious

I beat super punch out wii.
and I only found out about star punches on the second last fight of NG+

Yes. At the top of the ruins, where he's planted explosives. Knife fight him.

I bought max, an autistic journey and played it to completion.

I, Cato Sicarius, went into the eye of terror, that contains legions upon legions of eldtrich abominations, to capture the traitor primarch Magnus. Alone. With no backup no less. With the gellar fields turned off.

Seriously?

Nice. How did you do Yotta?

Finished Hyperdevotion Noire on Hard without anyone going K.O., without surrendering and without switching.

Finished the Grinding for are Nep games.

Sweet Jesus I read it with that funny voice in my head
>tfw I learned more about 40K in a parody webseries than the actual lore books

Never thought about using the knife for this boss, or any other bosses. Usually I use it for the combo (1 headshot, 1 kick and then stab the shit out of the nigga in the floor) and brake crates

Gonna try that on my next run, thanks for the hint user

Beat the top score of Geometry Wars during my first 3 times of playing the game.

I fully completed Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
It was a struggle

100%'d every Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory map. Granted, many quick saves were involved, but if not intuitive thinking, I showed perseverance.

Knife does the same damage as a revolver bullet to Krauser, you have to figure it out yourself though (or get told by someone else).

What are these pictures trying to convey?

Cute.

How bad is the pop stuff in the game? Is it all FAIA EMBUREM tier, or is there actually decent j-pop in there

You're reading way too deeply into this, user. Japan just likes halfies because it lets them have foreign looking characters without needing to make them into a gaijin.

Isn't the Knife x3 more powerful or something during the Krauser fight?

The game does set it up as a knife dual.

Sucked dick without gagging

Every user has done that, you'll need to something harder.

completed dead space 2 hardcore

I don't believe it, you'll have to show me.

I honestly thought every other weapon was shit so I just used them but on a later playthrough I found was wrong

I stepped on a lego once and only cried a little bit

I fucked you're waifu.

With no condom!

xD

Shit dude you really are hardcore.

One time I beat God Hand with a KMS run.

And I'm not MikeKob.

>Timed boss fight against the final form that can take 1/2 of your HP bar IIRC for free because QTE and fuck you

Althought RE4 give the kinfe a whole new level of usefulness by simply not taking space in the inventory and a quick equip button, making the task of saving ammo WAY much easier than in the first 3 games. You can follow this same strategy on the three previous games however, but at the cost of having 1 block less of your inventory free (3 if we also consider the fire weapon you're actually using and the ammo itself) and pausing the game every 45 seconds

Probably that cutscene with Ada and the actual QTE fight with him tried to do some kind of hint about the knife weakness, but then again, I was 14 back then when the game was released, I could give less of a fuck about the plot on that time

>Basically every boss past the village section except Krauser

Thanks, but no thanks user

Pistol does a pretty good job on all of them.
Wolves get stunned by pistol shots
Plagas in armor seem to die based on amount of head shots and not specific damage
Xenomorph isn't so hard when the actual fight part begins
Regenerators are shoot everything till it gives, you only 2 are like mandatory

also every sort of ammo drop unless scripted becomes for this one gun making management a joke and you hoard heals for days as long as you can consistently get head shots you can head shot with a crowd controlling melee kick or suplex after every shot.
Also the thought of fighting all that with the pistol sounds more like a legit horror

1cc'd Metal Slug 1
on the iPad

She's Aryan and the nips are jelly.

Two songs (both Kiria's) are good. The rest aren't that good.
I liked the Fire Emblem opera as well.
If you like a cute Tiki she goes full oniichan in the game.

I beat most of pangas levels in SMM

I did that on new game+ with the god moves

I can get As like no tomorrow on most stepfiles in stepmania with only one hand.

I have played many ero games and never once jacked off to one.

That's not very impressive, considering most erogames suck.

I beat God Hand on hard. Doing a kickmesign run on normal up to Tiger Joe and plan on doing a hard mode kickmesign afterwards.

I unlocked the AX cup in F-Zero GX.

Gradius 1CC

I beat Dark Souls 3 with only two phantom helpers on each boss.

I enjoy one hit kills.

I beat Gothic 2 Night of the Raven, and I gave the DLC sword to the water mages to dispose of it

me too.

I beat Andariel without a merc and only died 7 times

I unironically listen to passenger of shit to get comfy.
I also nuked santa clause, I don't think you can even get this chievo anymore.

I didn't know that Ace Combat added plane sex

That doesn't sound very fun

Now I know why Armored Core fans get a robot fetish.

I reached kind of a big deal in guild wars without ever once playing coop.
More autistic that impressive, really.

I did that challenge in Mega Man 9 where you clear the game without taking any damage.

contra on megadrive to completion with touch controls on an android phone with retroarch

Played Metal Gear Rising on Very Hard
With no upgrades

I sequence broke Ocarina of Time 3DS and beat every temple in reverse order. I could've skipped the child dungeons altogether, but it was too annoying and finicky to pull off.
It's crazy that nearly everything is still possible in this port, even if the methods are different. It even has some shit that's unique to it.

I beat GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas
without cheats

I conquered the entire map in Native Mount & Blade Warband.
with FULL damage to allies and player from the start

I beat Pajama Sam without a guide

Get on my level faggots

those are not achievements you twats

How tough am I?
I've owned every Playstation.

I finished CoC not killing a single person and only killing mutants with the knife.

I'm an artist, a performance artist.

I played Big Bang Age in a public library.
Some autistic guy was watching me when the futa scene happened and asked what game I was playing.

I bought a PS4 and only play multiplats and rereleases on it

thats pretty tough. certainly tougher than playing a game well and getting a good score or grinding.

You mean some other autistic guy?

I got the big boss emblem. I can die happy.

I beat the NES Batman game.

I held hands in my mind with my partner on the long walk home.

I put a zod into Wirt's Leg and beat Uber Diablo to death with it, you make me look like an actual smart fucking person by comparison.

That's a pretty big achievement, if you are a little girl

I caught them all without hacking.

In Pokemon Y.

No guarantees that wonder trade shit wasn't hacked though.

Beat cave story on 3 HP without a rocket launcher, but I'm still working on 3HP Ballos without a rocket launcher.

same, on normal.

we're all little girls here, fam

that's an HM1 achievement you dumb.

Finished Painkiller on last difficulty with no deaths.

And finished Arcanum without killing any creature/human/animal while ignoring fast travel.

Oh yeah tough guy? I also beat Bishibosh without a merc and only died once

good so far
the easiest one
>on the iPad
are you a masochist?

I beat Painkiller on Trauma and Serious Sam 3 on Serious.

It's a noble effort I'm still attempting. Though mine is Second Encounter.

MILK

bullshit

Assassin's Creed didn't have sex pointed out until the second game you fibber.

This, Japan's fiction is filled with halfbreeds native to Japan because it allows them to have superior Aryan features mixed into the cast without seeming like Westaboos.

Guess I'd better git fucking gud.

I once did a pistol/knife only run of RE3 on the highest difficulty during my autistic youth. Not sure why, just felt compelled, remember getting my shit pushed in by all of the tyrant fights save for the very first encounter.

I refuse to level up the player character every time I play through Taris in KotOR. -and I usually get Bendak's blaster too. That's severe autism more than anything though (I only ever just give it to Carth who I hardly use later in the game too). Sure there's that bullcrap you can pull by selecting the medpack from the item list to instantly use it but it isn't reliable and I'm left running around that arena for 20 minutes in the stupidest game of hit-and-run ever for any single attempt.

The only tyrant is the nemesis, why not just say that?

There is no other mechanic that upsets me more.

Nemesis is what I meant, my bad, I fucked up.

I beat Battletoads in 20 minutes

I beat Devil May Cry With only Force Edge

← There are no good quality images of this costume.

I beat Ninja Gaiden Black and NG2 on Master Ninja
honestly Master wasn't that bad after Mentor kicked my shit in until I got good.

I also beat NG3 Razors edge on "ultimate ninja" but that name bothers me since its above Master and i'm like "You can't just say your Harder then MASTER NINJA"

and I beat Yaiba NGZ on hell difficultly. I thought it was funny that the Ryu boss was hands down the hardest fight and he can kill you in one shot on that difficulty.

I beat Panthera Cantus on Ultimate Difficulty at lvl 1 with Shiki

Anyone else here complete a SL1 run of a souls game?

I've only done it with DaS1 and it really wasn't that bad. The dudes that killed me the most were the 4kings (9 times) and Gwyn (4 times, I used to be shit at parrying).

Though in DaS2 I did do the no deaths and no bonfire runs to get the two illusory rings, though I split them into NG (no deaths) and NG+ (no bonfires). That one wasn't hard as much as it was tedious when I died and had to restart in NG or walk all the way from Majula to where I was in NG+.

Outside of those I don't think I've really done anything in games that people consider to be particularly challenging. Just some other meme runs in DaS1 like pyromancy or shields only.

Do you mean the game resetting your level when you complete some early area or shit like The Last Remnant that gets significantly harder if you spend time grinding?

there are a lot of games with this acronym, which one are you referring to?

DaS1 yeah, just like you. Didn't even complete 2 or 3, got bored after a while for both.
If I remember correctly, you were allowed to ignite the bonfires but not use them, unless they changed that later. When you ignite them, you start spawning there even without sitting at them.

I even went /fit/ because I wanted to become Leon

Finished Far Cry on realistic rushing the enemies, no camping

Finished Crysis on delta with only the shotgun and speed mode activated all the time

Finished FEAR on hardest without ever using slow mo

Finished all Max Paynes games without ever using slow mo, even 3 which tries hard to force you to use it

Finished El Matador without ever using slow mo

Games like VVVVVVVV and I Wanna Be The Guy are what i call comfy

Im the guy that gets put alone against a whole team of people on multiplayer games with shitty team balance, but doesnt leave and wins alone with complete domination

Im the guy that makes cheaters get buttblasted and leave servers

Tough enough for you?

I beat The Lost pre-buff without the Holy Mantle in BoI.

I really wanted his unlocks.

I tried watching Lords of the locker room to get myself hard, and I'm not gay.

I used to beat Solomon's Quest in one sitting.

I topped scoreboards on Quake Live FFA when it was still alive

well on the subject i was one of the best players on battlefield bad company 2 for a few years, i was at least on the top 50 on almost every stat. By now the ones that you can just gring like total kills are probably all gone though

I'm trying Far Cry 1 for the first time and playing on realistic difficulty. I've died probably 200 times so far

I've finished Sephiroth on level 56, without bahamut zero, knigths of the round or any atma weapons and did not died a single time.

The most ironic of all is that I did this with 14 years. Today I have 29 and would never finish that shit in that condition.

The first time I played through that game I only used the starting tutorial pins. No food, no clothes, only changing when it was required to get through a Red Reaper, then went back to nothing

Beating Panthera Cantus on Ultimate at all without excessive grinding or a stunlock exploit is hard enough in its own right.

Well, on my last playthrough of MGR:R was on hard. And got all the hands. Can't believe that collection autism settled in on hard mode of all things. Also, isn't revengence mode just heaven a hell mode for rising? I haven't tried it yet.
Also, I make sure to kill smough first for mega ornstien when I play through darksouls each time.
Can I come in yet? Work was a pain and I could for a rum and coke.

Revengence mode you don't die in one hit but enemies can hit hard enough to do major damage.
In return your perfect parry attack gains a huge damage buff that together with Sam's sword at Max level can have you wreck everything.
For me it was easier then Very Hard.

The first (and only) time I played Skyrim I played for 3 hours and only cried for 20 minutes.

I have beaten the arena of SPAZ.

I hunt monsters over and over for fun and eventually become better at it!

That's hardly something to brag about. Pretty much everyone does that at some point.

whoops!

I'll have you know I played Elysian Tail on Hardcore Difficulty and I only died twelve times so far.

Man, I liked elysian tail but after a while the furry overtones just got too much for me. A shame he had to ruin a decent game with his shit fetish