CEO of YouTube Susan Wojcicki uploads her very first video

CEO of YouTube Susan Wojcicki uploads her very first video and gets massive amount of dislikes and backlash

Perfect opportunity to drop some redpills in said comment section. Someone who's on cuckchan might want to cross post there.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/143284280.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/143284981.
bitchute.com
archive.fo/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xjKNDMgE54
youtube.com/channel/UCg7fzx4PEk96-7Ec2Ol2dJA/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

will they ever learn.

btw, not going to watch that.

inb4 likes and comments are disabled

Kek, these comments. reported for spam/misleading content

Sweet fancy Moses, this kike is ugly. She looks like Nicholas Cage if you smashed his face into the Wailing Wall.

It's great, it's 75% random e-celebs and 24% The Rock.

I left a red pill in the comments.

It's nice to be able to put a face to the unabashed kikery that is youtube, I guess.

Nah. Monsters.

reported her video to youtube for inducing terrorism

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Fucking top kek.

5/5 breddy gud :DDDDDDDDDD

In 2010 I made the kid on the left snap once and he spammed my inbox with autistic death threats

A 31 year old man with hair meant to attract 14 year olds in 2003.

wew

I like how the video itself is actually just innocuous fluff and nobody's really objecting to it. She's getting shit on with the fury of a thousand asses solely because of the jewry she's done to Jewtube. Good.

Christ, even actual rats don't look that rat-like.

There's a jerkcity for every occasion.

You could expose the faggot. Even better

Welcome to nu-males. It's fucking disgusting.

4k likes
11k dislikes
(((Pedo content on the side)))

The three biggest websites online today are Google, Facebook and Youtube.
They are all owned and run by Jews.
Really makes ya think.

lel I don't think she's going to take any of this well

Uh, user, the videos in the Jewtube sidebar are based on your own viewing habits.

Unless you use anti tracking shit. Which anyone should.

It doesn't say "recommended for you" or whatever

Except my browser deletes everything when I close it and the only other site I visited before opening that video was here.

Holy shit, they're deleting comments at an impressive rate. The top 3 comments just got shoah'd

Unless your behind a vpn or tor that means nothing

0/10

Holy shit this is gold. Seeing those comments is so satisfying.

Sorry (((faggot))), but that's just straight youtube and not me.

the jewtube userbase is getting agitated. their own entertainment is being targeted. it's almost these kikes have learn nothing from the romans and byzantines. people take their personal entertainment very seriously.

the only reason we don't see anything more extreme is because the internet is very detached and non physical. but kikes freak the fuck out when a mob of physical, angry people are ready to stomp their guts out for whatever they're doing.

perhaps if we were more organized we could hit the kikes with a one two. both with niggerball and with jewtube censorship.

I don't know a single person in this video besides the Rock. Were these the only shameless youtubers they could find to shill this shit?

is anita in that video? she must be classified as a "youtube creator" all her videos get 200 views on a regular basis.

I searched for that hoping it was a real channel.

she can't fuck up youtube any more than it already is, pretty sure youtube has never made any money. google sinks money into it to keep a monopoly over it and make sure no competition is able to spring up, and then use it as it's own personal brainwashing platform.

I'm fucking amazed a (((current year man))) isn't related or upnext to this video.

Even if this isn't you, it's funny.

I don't see jerkcity on here anywhere nearly as frequently as I need to.

Be the shitposts you wish to see in the world.

This?

dat double standard

BAH HUMBUG, /sp/ WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THAT GET!

i shall claim this one for /sp/ instead.

#faketrips

Bravo and top kek, user

Reveal his info ITT

Trips are minor league.
Aim for quads or quints if you want to play with the big boys.

Kek, everyone hates this bitch. I was going to say now that she's uncloaked, direct the engines of hate her way. But it looks like the average people are riled as FUCK. This is awesome.

The thing is, if they stopped fucking with people's entertainment, they could get away with anything they want because people don't care.

Eventually they'll fuck with it so hard that the rage will go from online to offline.

kek

bump for more dislikes

topkek

hmmmmmmm

I've been monitoring the video page for a few hours. Every comment with 500+ upvotes has been deleted. Ironic since they're all complaining about censorship

this isn't even Holla Forums posting, these are butt-hurt normalfags butthurt about their clickbait shit channels being demonitized.

youtube has made enemies out of everyone that isn't a raging blue haired non-binary kike sjw.

user, you just outed your YT account btw

Done. It's on cuckchan now. Go to boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/143284280. Keep it bumped anons

NOT A SINGLE NIGGER IN THE WHOLE INTRO
How racist

Nice.

Things like this remind me a little of Gavin Mcinnes. He rolls his sleeves up so you can see his tattoos and he talks about how he went to punk rock shows. Then he demands you stop being racist in his comment sections and reminds everyone how based Israel is. When people call him a faggot, he's perplexed.
CEOs, celebrities, Hollywood executives, fuck, even videogame developers act like their say has any clout. They really think people give a fuck about their opinions.
You can hold as many ironic Eyes Wide Shut parties and do as much blow off dolphin strippers as you like, but people don't fucking like you. You can get as many polynesian actors and youtube nobodies to endorse you as you want, but it doesn't make you look like one of us. It has the opposite effect.

Currently clocking in at 17k down boats.

how many people does jewtube employ? 5,000?

this you?

doesn't matter jewgle is going to fake the numbers and you'll see it at 95% like's.

It's too much effort for them to monitor these comment sections in real time, what they'll do is wait until the shitposting dies down, and attention is off it, and then delete all the comments, fuck the numbers and memory hole it, just like they did with their faggotry showcase a few months ago.

does anyone remember when they killed comments on this? I don't, because I stopped paying attention. Now anyone who happens on it will think nothing of it because they've normalized comments being disabled, nobody will know the outrage against it. it's effectively memory holed.

IRC.

I don't know, I know they have/had one office in Dublin Ireland that was focused on censorship (community management)

keep promoting adnauseum

kill their ad platform. find a way to kill captcha. kill
all google infections outside of their platforms.

That's him

cuckchan thread here: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/143284981.
Keep it bumped anons. We need to spread this

How is /sp/ relevant when 2 of their 4 largest sports died in the past week? NFL and College basketball are done, only Soccer and College Football are left and both have been badly damaged (FIFA investigations and CBB will lead ro CFB).

95% of kikes are ugly, user.

EVERYTHING SINGLE TIME!

This is top quality memetic amplification. Great work, and saved.

Every time

They'll always have GETball.

In what way user?

Remember to report it for "hatespeech" so it gets shitcanned like most redpill videos where you cant comment or even see the uploader.

checked.
Currently 5K up, 21K down

Her channel should be called
Susan's Baiting for users to delete Channel

Oh the irony of her channel advertising Mark Dice taking the piss out of her!
KEK! :D

Someone with Twatter please forward to Mark Dice. It would be good material for one of his videos.

I made the mistake of posting with my real jewtube account at first. Then I remembered you fuckers would be there and would jump at the chance to fuck my shit up so I had to change it up really quickl

lol I get the exact same mark dice video as "Up Next" with a fresh browser history. everyone probably is unless your plugged into the botnet, it's the first thing everyone is going to see.

she's getting wrecked by her own botnet

It's the first result on mine and I have a highly polluted environment. She isn't making herself any less universally reviled. Really, it's beautiful. Everyone hates this dumb cunt and they let her know it.

you really are a dumb nigger.

maybe a kike

She does look like Nicholas Cage.

Oh user. It didn't have to be like this.

Stop being a retard, user. You're feeding into the hypersexualisation of our society by projecting your fears into innocent things. If you don't think pic related is beautiful you don't belong here.

It's a fucking dead on match.

On it.

oy vey anti-semite jews are people of color

How come I can never see youtube comments anymore?

Does your computer have less than a 4GHz CPU and 8GB of RAM? It's still processing the Javascript to show the comments. You should see them in about a week.

Please dont be joking.

Are you using any bad goy plugins? Have you installed a browser that doesn't datamine every atom of your being?

I'm only half joking. It's still pretty fucking bad. 4 years ago I could run Youtube on a Pentium 3 with a Voodoo3 with no frame loss. Nowadays it chokes even modern low-wattage CPUs and GPUs to death.

Couldn't watch the video. That intro gave me AIDS.

HIII THUTHAAAAN
It hasn't gone over 21k downboats in a while. They must have capped it.
5000 people are Susan Wojcicki

the video format youtube uses by default isn't hardware accelerated, that's why the html5 everywhere plugin is popular, html5 formats are usually capable of hardware accelerated gpu decoding. if your using linux you have to play a bunch of games to turn that on in firefox/chromium but it should be on by default in windows.

youtube default is vp8/vp9 = no hardware decode
if it's html5 then it's h264 which most gpu's including intel integrated hd xxxx can hardware decode

Thanks user.

They steal or subvert everything to do with mainstream entertainment. 99% of music/videogames/movies/TV are all controlled by jew/jew/jew/jew.

That's one ugly Jew. Well, uglier than the usual Jew anyway.

Why do they always look like Nicholas Cage?

i didn't get past "Hi susan!" from whatever mystery meat eceleb whore was in the first 10 seconds with her terrorist partner, but it immediately made me think, what the fuck are these people thinking. This kike is pretending to mingle with the goyim. She's almost a billionaire, she doesn't mingle with the goyim, and she's not mingling with the mystery meat eceleb either.

Susan "Thoughts I don't like get a strike" Wojcicki
Susan "Your video stinks of wrongthink" Wojcicki
Susan "Don't want to globalize? Demonetize!" Wojcicki
Susan "Don't be bold or you'll be memory-holed" Wojcicki
Susan "Free speech gets the bit bleach" Wojcicki
Susan "Not a feminist? You're on my list" Wojcicki
Susan "Uncomfortable questions are microaggressions" Wojcicki
Susan "Limited state to avoid debate" Wojcicki
Susan "The HR Czar" Wojcicki
Susan "I'm a cunt" Wojcicki

jews realized how fucking irresponsibly they have been memeing and are acting increasingly desperately

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan.

American CEO's never ceaze to surprise me. They all look and talk like complete morons and wouldn't look out of place behind the counter of a fast food joint yet make

As someone who reads a lot about physiognomy and similar subjects I find that a little curious. Then again, the connections between Silicon Valley and the Alphabet agencies are well known so maybe I shouldn't be surprised, even less so after the whole Theranos fiasco.

*incredible sums of money.

I don't like how real those look

There are even far more realistic masks. Look up Landon Meier and Hyperflesh.

Didn't know Rhett and Link were so pozzed. Oh well, Julian Smith was better anyways.

"Creators" that have been strong-armed into signing up for their paid red service or have their content removed in its entirety won't be creating much.

But of course, a jew is in charge. There is a reason their service is sabotaging itself.

Ya know, I'm a bit surprised an user hasn't picked up a few and started doing propaganda announcements with them.

That Putin one reminds me of Harry Enfield.

S A V A G E

I can't stand it when genestealers get ahold of blue eyes as a means to blend in. Infuriating.

I thought SmegmaKing was eternally holocausted off twatter. I guess that didn't happen either.

He made a new account.
It's SmegmaKANG now

TOBJEJ

Once the fervor dies down, you watch this fucking place. The number of thumbs down will decrease until there are more thumbs up. They’ve done it before.

t. female CEO

Too personal.

Quote from the video:
"I like watching the ads."

But still skips them every other time

Is Max a jew?

Oi I never got any message

Who the fuck are those fags and do I have to know them?

send me a memo

This deserves to be pinned. By creating a large amount of backlash could start a fire.

Another quote
"I like having a clear agenda"

Susan's​ sister is kike Anne Wojcicki. Anne was married to Google founder (((Sergey Brin))). Sergey cucked his wife Anne with a younger jewess, (((Amanda Rosenberg))).

Anne Wojcicki divorces billionaire Google founder and cucks him by becoming a coalburner, fucking nigger/spic Chad's.

These are the people collecting your personal data.

Comments you post will automatically go to the top of the comment list. Your screen cap shows a random comment with (1) upvote from you notice the darkened thumbs up? that means you liked your own comment like a fag above the highest upvoted comment. Also, the name and icon aesthetically check out. It's open and shut my boy.

Lel. From his channel:

lol I wonder how much Anne wound up with after the divorce. I'll be she still gets over $90000000 in alimony every year. Fucking kikes

check em

kek

Still nice to see her get stung this hard once she dared to decloak.

I miss /sp/, I wonder how they're taking the NFL shitstorm.

just think it's some pajeet's full time job just to monitor and delete shitposts from this kike's channel. this pajeet is probably laughing his ass off in pooland somewhere.

muh dik
atleast mayer was something to look at, susan is just an ugly kike goblin creature

I like her made up image but it's made up, she's very plain before being famous. Pictures are out there.

Imagine her sex noises

My dislike from yesterday came unstuck, and the comments appear to have frozen since then too.

Throwing my death classic shirt in the fireplace rn.

Back on the topic of youtube. I honestly feel that not having a site to share videos other than the limited webm here is harming us. I think some channels that shared videos that were popular here stopped sharing when "monitization" stopped. And many more were just shut down completely. What is a solution?

It would not be a bad thing if site admins here allowed larger webm/mp4 for a start. That shit is way behind the times.

If you put an ambitious career woman in a prominent place they will always fuck it up.

bitchute.com

If they're removing dislikes, imagine what the real like:dislike ratio is.

Who are they? I can't even see anything other than a loading image if I don't enable local scripts (fair enough for a video site I suppose but I still want to know)

After that it has CDN scripts that may or may not be necessary. Who are they though?

They're a startup with p2p video hosting that allows users to create anonymous accounts. They claim to have a commitment to freedom of speech.

Site seems to work with only local scripts enabled. Thanks, I'll try it out

I'll add that it wouldn't be a bad thing if this site DRAMATICALLY increased file size for videos. At least for this interim period where it is obvious that videos need to move away from youtube to other sites but still may need to be shared. Frankly our size limits are way low and have always been. Even years later it's still shit

mein gott look at that fuckin gumline m8

hollyjew can make any average looking whore look pretty good with a lot of makeup and work. basically the real money behind yahjew said "let's hire a shiksa bimbo and change the company image to something shiny and attractive while we fuck the company up from behind the scenes"

Yahoo was known fucked for years before she even arrived. I mean, it was warned (if you knew) that @yahoo email was a playground for hackers for years before she was there. It's scary that normies STILL use that shit. I know people and have been telling them for a decade, they still use it.

some people still use aol.com for email

jim doesn't put enough money in to even keep the site running smoothly as it is, though i can't blame him, 8ch is a bottomless moneypit unless he's selling user data.

Is Putin a gopnik kang now?

Remember when thumbs down and dislikes used to mean something on youtube?
remember when the dislike bar was red instead of grey?
remember when comments would display the number of dislikes instead of just likes?

Remember when we had a few years on the internet when the jewish control of media loosened?

post proof fag

Remember when there were stars and no shitty like and dislike bar for drooling retards?

Those truly were the days, much like netflix how they had to restructure their rating system because amy cuntfacebitchmole schumer couldnt handle people not liking her post-modern marxist fucking bile. Here we are in our bubble wrapped neo-commie society were Aldus Huxely and George Orwell foretold we would be. For somehow the bigger picture was more obvious back then …
This societal simulacrum foreshadows all that was once beautiful in life, I just hope enough of you guys here are working towards being self sufficient, off the grid naturals, pulling away from the debt and death fuckshow of today. The days where mens life had meaning, where we work hard for what we need, our women help out at home running the household, and we can all get back to eating healthy living free and enjoyable lives.
Anyway, hopefully when shit hits the fan these sort of non-issue subjects will be a thing of the past.

It's only getting worse, despite their efforts. Just like everything else they've done, they came out with smiles and kitschy editing and peppy upbeat music and "celebrities" (half of these people are instagram attention whores according to people who know about such terrible things) and then it goes over like a wet fart… Actually, they probably would have gotten a better reception if she just came out and shit her pants and left it at that.

Make it viral.

Rock is a jew.

go give it a dislike and negative comment fag

here's the mp4 for you.
i don't think anyone cares but i'm testing a script so whatever here it is.

Why did you delete your DSP vid Faggot, it was a well done one. Good to know you also browse Holla Forums

I wish I hadn't watched this, I've seen A LOT of gore on image-boards, but somehow even those videos of maggots crawling out the eyes of some nigger are not nearly as repulsive as watching these narcissism oozing husks doing their little spiel for ADHD riddled kids and mentally handicapped millennials, it's truly riveting

she's only in the video for 5 seconds, and the way she talks is even infuriating for those 5 seconds. the way she ends each sentence with a high pitch. there's a word for it, i think valley girl or something, the term refers to dumb blonds, and coincidentally she has blond hair coloring in her hair in this vid.

You're totally right, Schlomo. White children are ugly and repulsive and anyone who says otherwise is a pedophile.
In other news, all dog owners fuck their dogs and car enthusiasts have a boner for tailpipe.

She's a kike, no surprise. Every time.

Her sister, Anne Wojcicki is the co-founder and chief executive officer of 23AndMe.

The only thing that will come out of this is nothing. Shes a rich kike and will not accept advice or criticism from GOYIM.

She will ignore every single fucking comment that doesnt kiss her kike ass.

where is pancakes house

thank you, but my problem was not giving them clicks. i really didn't want to see that.

The piece of shit responsible for killing YouTube. Bitch needs to resign

archive.fo/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xjKNDMgE54
Surprised the comments and ratings are still enabled. They've been going 1984 for a while now.

Lol that a tranny right?

Retarded way of joking. Thumbnail depicts creature which was displayed in video, the joke is piece'o'shit.

my sides

"uptalking"

The entire video either:
1) a type of flocculation of strange human genetic scum. Beings that never should have lived. They exist as a type of vermin to mankind or sepsis of human consciousness.

or

2) every single time. evil exists. jews. goddamn pedos and satanists. christianity is the only technology for vaccinating culture against those forces.

Either way, we need to start acting. Christianity is kryptonite to the jew. That's obvious because of what they attack.

>mfw I just want youtube to allow me to tag users so I can still troll the (((antifa))) fags

They made tagging impossible after the 2016 elections. Wonder why?…

I honestly don't know what the fuck they were thinking. She doesn't have a sliver of personality nor charm, and her voice is downright grating. What is the point of wasting a CEO's time doing something like this?

Oh, I forgot, it's a female CEO hired through nepotism or marxist dogma, she probably wasn't doing anything useful to begin with.

Up to 1:7 now. I wonder what the real number of dislikes is.

kys, christcuck. Cucktianity is why we are in this mess.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was, considering his facial features. But otherwise, yeah, I got no idea.

You misunderstand.

I used to be a fag atheist like you. But then I realized….

The culture needs an operating system. Particularly one that instills mores and taboos that prevent jewish fucker and degeneracy.

I'll be waiting while you invent a belief system we can all rally behind.

OY VEY GOYIM ITS ALL THE (((CUCKIANITY'S FAULT

I'm so sick of you fucking faggots. Get this religion shit out of here. Both your bolshevist atheism and your shitty essene cult forced on Europe by Charles Martel so jews could take over banking. I'm sick of this shit. Fuck your religion or your lack of it.

actually she posted a new video 16 hrs ago that's exactly what you would expect.
her voice is also the most annoying voice on the planet.

youtube.com/channel/UCg7fzx4PEk96-7Ec2Ol2dJA/about

That's what I did, lol

Go to the stickies right now if you want to actually do something, we need to investigate and bring down the Hollywood house of cards before the try to memoryhole this massive tear in their veil of illusion. This isn't lounging and shitposting time, all hands to battle stations.

Think we will see it it 100k dislikes? I'm surprised they didn't kill the comments/ratings after the shitshows we have seen in the past.

You have the reading comprehension of a fetus.

But you have all the answers. Please outline the law, as well as the mores and taboos we should abide be, for the healthy society. Atheism & materialism is kikery. Just look around. The reason a whore's prolapsed asshole is one google search away, is because our culture has degenerated.

But I bet you are just like the fucking hippies. Hate the way shit is, but you have no fucking plan, because they, like you, are absolute losers.

Ill be waiting for you to propose a better framework for keeping degeneracy in check. Go ahead.