4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite flight sim game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
amazon.ca/AKG-240-Semi-Open-Studio-Headphones/dp/B0001ARCFA
amazon.ca/Audio-Technica-ATH-M30x-Professional-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUQW8
amazon.ca/Sony-MDR7506-Professional-Diaphragm-Headphone/dp/B000AJIF4E/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1473581038&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=sony mdr-7506
amazon.ca/Sennheiser-ATH-M40x-Audio-Technica-Professional-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR54/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1473581063&sr=1-1&keywords=Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
exhentai.org/g/973596/e3ebff74e5/
amazon.ca/Audio-Technica-ATH-AD700X-High-Fidelity-Audiophile-Headphones/dp/B009S332TQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1473581698&sr=1-1&keywords=audio technica ath ad700x
amazon.ca/Sennheiser-HD-598-Over-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0126HISOO/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1473581566&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=sennheiser hd 598
pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/
exhentai.org/g/484748/a94ea49580/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evenin' folks.

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Literally who plays flight sims besides old guys?

Evening everyone, who drinking tonight?

HAPPY 9/11

Good morning everybody!
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

RIP

Morning everyone!

Another day of fun gaming today. Not sure what to play next. Maybe another zelda since I've played the n64 ones back to back.

Hope you have fun on 9/11!

Terrorists :^)

How are you fine Bethesda/Zenimax fans today?

Same as always, nothing new to report, hbu?

I was saving up to buy myself something nice for my birthday, but so much for that. I don't know how much any of you know about headphones, but I'm looking at these two pairs as possible replacements.
amazon.ca/AKG-240-Semi-Open-Studio-Headphones/dp/B0001ARCFA
amazon.ca/Audio-Technica-ATH-M30x-Professional-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUQW8
also if you know the source on the picture I posted that would be helpful. It looks like Abubu's work but I can't find it anywhere.

NEVER FORGET, ISRAEL DID 9/11
You're all faggots.

Never forgetti.

I'm here for some reason

Well, besides Punk dying. I'm good.

i kinda hope lightning strikes me

happpy 4am ya cunts

Does energy drinks count?

Dubs for truth

don't be here you flaming faggot kill yourself

Well today I built my Bullgryns and also a Plane, funny enough I didn't realise today was 9/11 so I guess it's a funny coincidence

Happy terrorism day, anons. Blow anything up today?

RIP (((Goldberg)))

baller af hbu fam

God I hate my english class and I hate my english teacher.
fucking rompt asked me about "literacy narrative" and make a story about how a piece of liteature changed me so I half assed it with an essay about deus ex.

oi lizard cunt dont you fuckin post discord in the thread you gad domn faggot

I conquered both Boston and Washington.

Post it. I want to hear from my fans in Discord.

You have a job?

I did in cowboy sim.

When will they finally release a reverse image search for cropped lewds?

Howdy Smokes

I rearranged my room about a week ago, it's much roomier. Cleaned off my desk and shit too. Been sick since yesterday though, fighting some sort of sinus infection or some shit. The body aches are worse than anything else though. Dunno why those hit me as bad as they do. Gonna start studying my PTCB book tomorrow though.

Water

Mornin' to ya. Just remember, don't stick your dick in crazy!

o.k I'll go over to yours then

wouldn't a real man not care what some woman thought of him?

He's gonna make a comeback soon.

He at least had a chance in UFC unlike CM Punk.

You do know the AKG's are open right? THat means they will leak sound. Can you go up in price a little and grab one of these?
amazon.ca/Sony-MDR7506-Professional-Diaphragm-Headphone/dp/B000AJIF4E/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1473581038&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=sony mdr-7506
amazon.ca/Sennheiser-ATH-M40x-Audio-Technica-Professional-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR54/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1473581063&sr=1-1&keywords=Audio-Technica ATH-M40x

course, i'm dumb but not retarded

Ay fam always remember the hot/crazy scale at least.
Rev and tenryuu a best though

Not unless you mixed it with vodka fam.
And thats how you get kidney stones, do you want kidney stones?

Boring

Punk's dying?

I would drink tea, but I can't be assed to get up and fix it, since I got these fucking body aches.

Looks like you need to be retarded to get a job these days By which I mean they'll only Hire Niggers and those on Disabilllity

If you work, you die.

Yeah yeah. Its better than me feeling like a sleepy zombie all day long though. I tried to talk my folks into buying me caffeine pills instead but they wouldn't.

Honestly, Microsoft Flight Simulator X. They've gotten pretty ridiculous with the DLC since the steam release but it's comfy as fuck all and landing in a thunderstorm is awesome

That's normal. Nine times out of ten I don't actually think what I say I do in the essay, it's just what I could write five pages about

rev is god tier but tenryuu is incredibly cute

FBI will be there soon.

drinkan tea. I wish I had money for liquor, god damn.

literally terrorists help

I had a great fucking day. Doggo and I went off and walked a few miles to a hiking trail nearby and we hiked like bosses. I ran up a mountain. Then we took a break for a bit and I had a peanut butter sammich and a banana. It was a dope day.

zelda is fine I guess but if you're doing n64 games play pokemon stadium obviously

wew my friend

only new vegas is good go away todd

fucking headphone cup broke on mine as well a few months ago. the wiring is all fine and it's a relaly nice headset so I didn't want to buy another. I just duct taped the asshole out of them and now they're justfine.png

where is suicide. why do you lie to yourselves and also others?

nice apartment? what size? bedrooms? cost a month?

CM Punk, just got killed in UFC. see

'bout to blow up this spot with my bomb ass mixtape fam check it

The day after they cure cancer and release perfect sexbots, probably. It's such a hassle. Especially when the art looks like it's from an artist you know but turns out not to be.

These are pretty much just for home use so I'm not super worried as long as they can't hear every detail of what I'm listening to. At this point I want something comfy with decent sound quality, that won't snap like a twig when I pick it up. I really don't want to go too high because I don't have credit cards. I don't trust myself with them so I use prepaid cards, and I'm not sure how high they can go. Sony ones look nice too, though. I just wish I could go a month without something of mine breaking, at this point.

I think the wiring was going out on mine too. They weren't very good ones because the plan was to save up for a really nice pair. But then they broke because they're cheap pieces of shit.

I'm not 30 yet ducky

top man

ahhhhhh fuckit, i wanted to stay and chat this 4am but i am so fucking knackered i gotta call it this time, see you cunts next week

shoulda put the banana in the peanut butter. Now THAT'S a sandwich.

Oh that Punk. I thought you meant the music genre.

It's Asio here

Damn. I was hoping he'd do well

Don't be a soft cunt, stay up ya poof

That could be fun maybe. Stadiums more of a 2 player game though.

Night!

Probably just the changing of the seasons causing you to get sick m8. Good job on clearing up your room though, when are you gonna clutter it back up with neat-o shit again?

Yeah, now all we'll hear about how Rasslers are shit at fighting even though this happened. Lashley choked the shit out of the dude talking shit about his pro rasslin background.

you're right

fuck. I'm so sorry, fam

pokemon snap also is a thing but I really enjoyed crushgin the pokemon stadium singleplayer

They've been saying that for like a decade, the guy's 50 now. Besides, of course Goldberg had a chance, the guys a fucking monster.

i need some help finding some hentai

one where a loli sister is doing good in school and uses fucking her brother to get him to improve his grades and then she gets addicted to sex and starts failing shcool and his grades go up think this was ge hentai
one where this guy is following this loli down the street thinking in his mind how he is going to rape her and when they get to a side street she rapes him think this was nhentai

thats it both were in english and I think either uncensored or lightly censored

you would really make my life a little more tolerable if you could help me with this, thanks

Have some old OC I made

Speaking of bomb-ass mixtapes, recently found out about the electro swing genre and have binged on that today.

I would have helped but you're a faggot with that massive post of nothing.

Hope you can get better soon! Get that vitamin C in you!

Damn that would be maximum comfy. I need to get a n64 again one of these days.

Why the fuck does your post have so much space

Hello, friends. I hope you're doing well. It's been a fine weekend for me. I started the new Phoenix Wright and just finished the first case. Localizers are running out of ideas for names. Because naming your hippie-looking character "Pees'lubn Ahndistan'dhin" sure is original, isn't it?

I'm surprised I've managed to stay in such a good mood this weekend. I ended up getting 3 hours of sleep this Friday because I was suddenly awoken for an urgent job proposal, and I didn't feel like turning it down. Well, I'm making money, so it's worth it.

Unfortunetely, I haven't done much writing today or yesterday, but I do have an idea for my next "chapter" or scene.

How about you? How are things?

I've never played flight sims. Unless flying planes in Battlefield Vietnam counts.

I'm gonna use this as my new favorite Yang pic. Goddamn that sass.

A man can dream though.

It's a shame. Not only does it lend legitimacy to wrasslin but it simply would have been cool to see Punk win his debut fight. If nothing else putting up a good fight would have been cool. It's not like Bork Laser did too hot in UFC either

I woke up just now.
Does this mean that I've regained all control?I mean, I'm the opposite of lost control.

later m8r

Yeah, even if Jericho joked him out that one time. CM Punk might've had a chance if he was like in his early 20s. He's fucking 37 now.

Trust me he's advertised the new game, and there's talks of him coming in next year.

tea is just as boring, just don't die from body aches

Get sleeping pills instead and sleep all day!

Thats true, but Tenryuu is just much cuter due to all the Tatsuta teasing her fancomics.

Why does booze have to cost so much? true heresy.

Oh no the FBI is going long distance for this one, prep your asshole fam.

Cool
What are you writing? I used to have a little thing going that I haven't touched in two years but I
keep telling myself I'm going to finish someday.

I know the second one, but you can blow it out your ass after that post.

Emulators are actually pretty good for n64.

Tea is a best. You're absolutely wrong. Liquor is a lot because government needs your jewgolds.

That character was so fucking underrated in PSychonauts.

today is that now

Well Bullgryns look like a Space Bane and if Bane can take out CIA, then a Space Bane can take out the FBI

What kind of translation work could be urget?

If I dreamed of her every night I would. As it is though I'd rather be gaming.

Oh shit what kind of stuff did you write peko?

I think I wouldn't need the cropped lewds search engine if I had a realistic sexbot. Unrelated, but I'm going to share it because I liked it. THICC snake loli. exhentai.org/g/973596/e3ebff74e5/

Nice digits

The Sony ones are pretty durable, and they have a really clean, neutral sound. They might be a bit bright for some people, but they have no noticeable treble peaks. They're the standard in studio monitors for a reason. I'd pick them over the m40x as well. It's also a neutral headphone, but it doesn't outperform the Sony ones. Plus it has a higher price. If you want open cans, and you're willing to go close to 200 dollars look into these:
amazon.ca/Audio-Technica-ATH-AD700X-High-Fidelity-Audiophile-Headphones/dp/B009S332TQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1473581698&sr=1-1&keywords=audio technica ath ad700x
amazon.ca/Sennheiser-HD-598-Over-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0126HISOO/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1473581566&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=sennheiser hd 598

Also, if you get the Sony ones, look into getting some Auray sheepskin pads for it.

This should be rated AO, children can't be trusted with such lewd helicopter-on-skyscraper action.

Yeah, there have been success stories with rasslers before.

Tea is good though.

Yeah usually I don't mind using emulators, because I'm playing the game for the gameplay. But Pokemon Snap is such a comfy nostalgia trip I'd really like to replay that one with a CRT and on hardware.

Music never fails to stun me with how ridiculous some genres can be.

In about five years time will you be emulating Fallout 3 with your own XBOX 360 copy?

Hopefully that's all.

Well, a lot of shit that was in my room like a recliner we didn't want to get rid of, a card table, etc, my room basically doubled as storage really. But now that my sister's moved out, her empty room is storage pretty much. My room is much more like an actual room now, it's pretty nice. I still gotta reorganize my figures/gunpla and my game shelf though. I'd actually post a picture, but my phone is dead, and will not charge, at all. So I gotta go to the apple store at some point tomorrow or monday.

We had some orange juice actually, it went bad though. At least I've got my multi-vitamin thing.

nah don't worry, it'll take more than this to do me in

>decided to do a grape invasion in the swamp with my regen build

And then I went and spent more time typing this shit than playing the damn game.

Stick of Truth has a Sex scene and is rated M

What job m8?

hell naw cuh I cain't play dat

aww shit I was wonderin about that. He looked lean n mean n ready at the weigh in but he old as heyyyl

you eva play terranigma?

this right ch'yea

ain't neva gon cuck me out my heat playa

dey gon hafta keel me pimpn

monetize that ish fam

yea, specially fo academic shit if u get yo sources str8 firs it's a lot easier to write that way tbh monica instead of gettn all upp in arms ova yo own baleefs

yooooo

y was lapd at the 9/11s

$200 is way higher than I can go right now. If I spend more than about $100-$120 I'm cutting into my actual food money instead of just what I had saved up.

Total War: Warhammer crack when? Denuvo makes me so sad. I do not intend on paying 60 dollars for a video game ever again, fuck that.

It does if you're an early bird or a farmer. Congrats on being a cowboy m8, I'm jealous.

Never had anything xbox related.

How are you gonna make screwdrivers to feel better without OJ?

They never nerfed regen builds?

Idk fam, i need a good game to play somethign that well keep me entertained and immersed, like a metal gear game, i never played the splinter cell series, i nevered played the yakuza series, i dont own a ps3 anymore just a ps4, and i would like some suggestions, also i didnt get my government job sadly, just got the news an hour ago sadly.

HE'S LYING THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Why don't you own a copy of Fallout 3 on XBOX 360? The better question is why don't you have Fallout 4 on XBOX One?

Life truly is incredible.

Cuz day be raycisss against us Niggaaazz n dey do 9/11 to kill us blackfellas

I still have to get around to playing that game eventually.

Hey, Yoza. I've played the new Phoenix Wright and now I got a fightan tournament running in the background. How about you? Hope you're doing well.

I've heard of this one popular LttP romhack called Parallel Worlds. You might wanna check that out.

Todd, I can't finish Doom 4 on Ultra-Nightmare. Please add more microtransactions to satisfy my instant gratification needs!!

I believe.

Fap to Tenryuu and Revy.

See you

That depends. If you got a Transfer Pak and a Gen 1/2 game lying around, you could raise your mons to use in Stadium. Makes for a more fun experience.

I talked about it briefly last thread, but I'm thinking of writing a post-post-apocalyptic fantasy story, where mankind survived some kind of catastrophical conflict which secretly led to the birth of mages.

It was some kind of revision for a document describing an operational procedure. Not sure why it had to be urgent. Maybe the client just forgot it had to be translated. Happens all the time.

I'm a translator, so my routine is random, so to speak.

I have a game for you. Go play Risk of Rain.

But i honestly feel like i want to fuck ritsu. Is this normal?

Then just go with the Sony ones. I can't think of anything better at that price point. They really are good headphones.

Nah, but the genre is ded too.

Thanks, DMX. Praying for Punk.

Many accounts did, but it's okay cause they're cool now. And Jericho said he got lucky as fug.

that's what he wants you to feel so that he can start working you for shit to buy him

I hate measuring with the english system why can't everything be metric?

The CIA fears the FBI.

*Many accounts did confirm

They were shit to begin with. I only use the regen to negate the poison from the swamp in the event I can get retards to chase me through my magical realm.

Nah I always wanted to back in the day cause the box art looks cool as fuck though.

Thanks I'll look into it!

I think I do have a couple of gen 2 games somewhere in my collection, but the batteries are probably long dead.

i wasnt trying to be annoying I was hitting shift enter and i was expecting it to post, i am intoxicated beyond belief and old muscle memory dies hard
can you pls help just my penis needs this ;_;

Waifubots eventually lads!

Its a joke. I don't fuck mentally disable people.

If that's what the fans want I'll be sure to add them in Quake Champions.
After all that's what the Overwatch Beta testers wanted.

Ritsu the K-on or Ritsu the avatarfag

it's not a very good one

Hey, in thirty minutes it'll be 5 am. I'll make another thread so we can migrate there.

Sounds good?

You should break down the wall between your room and hers and make a super room.

Wait a week and ask again when they forget you

The name won't help you because nobody seems to have it anymore anyway. Plus it's a really generic name.

I've got them bookmarked now. I'm watching reviews of the AKGs first. If the sound leakage isn't super bad I might get them to save a little money. It's tough to find $120+ prepaid cards out here.

No it isn't. I need to so much revising and that would mean looking at how cringeworthy my old work probably is

A little fanfic about girls kissing girls. Whatever depth it had was only really apparent to me but it's whatever, I just wanted to give two characters that got the short end of the stick a nice world to live in
It's how I got my daughterus. I poured enough of myself into them that a sort of paternal affection grew from that

Shit. I either didn't see it or was too busy arguing with an autist to notice or just left too early.
Regardless, it sounds cool. Actual supernatural shit coming into a previously mundane world is usually interesting if it's handled well.

Felt like really maxed regen builds would be annoying as shit considering how hard it is to punish running away.

I never forget

FUCKING CHECKED

Easy, by not owning alcohol in the first place.

Heyo Yangnon. I've been pretty all right, feeling sick and achey these past two days. Other wise pretty much same old same old. Glad to hear you're enjoying the new Phoenix Wright.
I played some Z2 Chaos earlier, but powered it all down to hop in 4AM. I've got a bunch of Vita vpks set to download when I go to bed though I hope my 16GB card can hold them all

I would, but there's an entire living room between my room and her's.
my room is a car-port that my dad closed in for extra living space. It was my brother's, but I got it when he moved out. It's actually the biggest bedroom in the house, in terms of square footage. Not by much though.

Helicopters and skyscrapers are far more lewd than paper doodles fam.

It really sucks how PC games have so little retail presence nowadays. Sometimes you can get lucky with a bargain bin for a game console, but that barely happens for PC games anymore.

at least not where I've looked

Bane is Bane

Tea is nothing compared to vodka though!

Isn't that called lucid dreaming?

essacklyyyy

is pretty good tbh. not as puzzley as zelda n more actiony. lotta content but is pretty much a str8 shot I cain't really think of much in the way of side content but it been a while monica tbh.

las boss fight intense tho

it come n go tbh monica

I'm way to lazy to ever do that.

ok

You know what's better? TES: Legends.

Nah mate you forget

Tea-chan doesn't try to kill you though…

Can't go wrong with cowboy games m8, try Call of Juarez or Red Dead. I hear Gun is breddy gud too.

TODAY
IS THAT
DAY

faggot

I'm guessing grorious nippon?

You can always replace. It's pretty easy to open up your cart and DIY

Thank you, Todd, lord almighty!

Yeah, my idea is to make it so the first group of mages were more or less related to the end of modern society, and the new mages are responsible for either fixing things, or making sure other mages don't screw things up even more.

If I knew how to draw I'd make some light novel illustrations as well. My idea for a protagonist is a redhead hot redhead tomboy, so it'd be nice to draw her.

That's pretty cool. Sure would be nice if pirating on the Vita was as nice as on the PSP

Let's all love bane.

Cute! You gotta let me read some of that some time. Love me some girls kissing girls

I can lucid dream every once in a while but not on command or anything. If I practiced I probably could but I'm lazy as fuck.

Sounds nice! Though I really did love the puzzle parts of zelda. They were pretty simple but always made you feel good when you figured em out.

I don't care if I saw it myself, I don't believe it.

While we're on the subject of Pokemon, I just finished a randomizer run of FireRed.

I boosted trainer levels by 15% to make the game harder, but this team pulled through.

Jolteon was the starter, I found Venusaur as a Bulba in the forest.

Today is the day to pre-order Skyrim Remastered.

No problem loyal fan of Zenimax. I sure hope you'll be anticipating the next Wolfenstein.

Because America is the best son.

What do you do when only thing you want to do is go back to the past and live your best days again?

IT'S NOT A WORK YOU IDIOT, ALSO GOLDBERG ISN'T SAMOAN SO OF COURSE HE'D LOSE A FIGHT!!!

But we're doing so fine here.

I've been meaning to do a Nuzlocke of Soul Silver sometime. Is there a randomizer for that?

Yes! I hope there will be plenty more (((diversity)))!!!

Yeah but I'd freak out waaaaay too much about damaging it, no matter how easy it is.

Nice! I love randomizer play throughs. Last time I did one my favorite pokemon was the very first pokemon I encountered. Vaporeon.

make better days that surpass those days

Work hard in your present so you can have a better future.

yeah, it's pretty easy now though. You just download VPKs and install them basically. Gotta be on 3.60 and have Henkaku and such of course.

Annex the living room and give your parents $5. It's called eminent domain baby.

i wish i could lucid dream tbh monica. I used to be able to have nightmares on demand but now I cain't even do that shit no mo fam. Been like 3-4 years haven't had a nightmare since dat last one.

is ps4 yo only option fo games monica?

tbh fam i played dat shit liek 15 years ago, one quick but involved play thru n liked it but it may not really hol up so good kna'mean. honestly I hav mo fond memories of illusion of gaia n secret of evermore, seiken densetsu 3

ooohhh shit i ain't kno u could do shit like dat

summon a demon he could do dat fo ya for a good price tbh. had dat offered to me once monica couldn't pull da trigga on it but lawd knos i wanted to fam

Considering how much health you lose just from getting caught regen builds will allow you to take one extra hit once every ~45 seconds. It's really a matter of how well you can stall. Some of my finest kills came from luring retards into trying to plunging attack me from the top of the elevator where the stray demon is. I'm running a level 40 build though, so I wouldn't say it's maxed. I'm going to pick up blessed weapon since I have 35 faith for bountiful sunlight anyway, and the healing rate scales based on faith, it isn't weapon restricted like the chime healing buffs, so I can use it on anri's, use a blessed shield, and bountiful sunlight if really necessary.

The only problem is that I have to get all the way up to Dragonslayer Armor to get Blessed Weapon and dancer is going to be a fuck with a +2 anri's.

Everything tries to kill you slowly Thankfully.

yeah it seemed like it would take far to much effort for me to bother to learn too.

Texas will convert to the Metric system once the NZ-Texas alliance happens.

fuck my life to be honest

I never thought of it that way.

Wallow in nostalgia like I do.

I didn't play any jrpgs on SNES back then now that I think about it, I should do that sometime.

America wins again.

Play Morrowind and pretend I didn't become such a sell out.

Diversity is strength after all!

That's one good catbra.

What are some comfy games where I can just drive around in a city?

Its fine, it'll be fun

truck simulator

you ever play deadly premonition?

Stop looking back.

Can you still glitch kill dancer?

Especially considering you gotta do that crap when your sleepy and shit.

You can find tutorials anywhere. It's really, really safe. I do understand your anxiety though.

Sounds a lot like 3DS modding. I just gotta try to do it sometimes. To be honest, I'm still gonna buy some of my games even after I hack my Vita just to support my favorite devs. Unless I'm short on money.

YES IT IS

FUCK YOU

pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/

There's a program on this website that lets you scramble content in everything from Gen I to V. Basically everything but the 3DS games. New features are added every so often, but you can basically build your personal ultimate Pokemon run with this thing. It's great.

da niggas had a fair bit of good action rpg type shit on there monica

Secret of Mana gets kinda overrated to me tbh cuh cuz SD3 make it kinda irrelevant. in SoM/SD2 u pretty much jus hol yo attack down fo eva while walkin round w/ a dookie in yo drawers b4 u let it go on on a nycka

I always found it fun obeyin traffic laws in vice city

shieeet. I do need to play gold n silver tbh

exhentai.org/g/484748/a94ea49580/
That's the one I could actually find. Such a generic name.

No, we'll come up with a super measuring system that'll blow the other measuring systems out of the fucking water.

pls no. I have to sleep soon

Listen to Rush's rock opera 2112 if you haven't already. I don't quite know what it is but your description is really reminding me of it

It hasn't even gotten to that point yet. That's one of the things I really have to go back and change because it was so rushed. I couldn't think of things for them to be doing while building to this eventual relationship.
I tried doing a catalyst event but it just didn't feel right. It needs at least another chapter of buildup that I need to plan out and maybe then I'll have that old spark back

Need For Speed: Most Wanted/Carbon/Most Wanted 2012.
Personally I recommend Carbon because it takes place entirely at night and entirely in a city apart from four special races.
There's also Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator but that just has the southwest for the time being.

Holy shit, thanks, friend. I'll give this a try later. Now all I need is a new DS flashcart because fucking playing on an emulator. I like to be comfy.

Think of the consequences!

TODAY!

Holy shit, seriously? I know Rush but I've never listened to them that much. Yes was always my Prog Rock fill. I'll give it a try.

IHRA Drag Racing.

Those are some big tits.
You can get those kinds of tits in Skyrim.

Part of a 3 pic set where she despises you slightly more each pic.

Yeah effort.
Easier to drink till I pass out

I never use guides! Feels like cheating.

Doesn't sound like my kinda thing. I like to really feel in control of what I'm doing in games.

Hopefully you can get back into it sometime! Seems like a really great hobby to get into and let out some creativity.

haha I somehow get the feeling they wouldn't spring for that. I'm pretty content anyway, especially after rearranging it.

I never could get my N3DS to work with CFW/homebrew. 3DS barely has any worthwhile games for me anymore anyway.
yeah, I have two Vitas, because I am a buyfag. I'm gonna download 7 or 8 games tonight though. If I actually like them enough I'll probably buy them later on

If it's the DS games you're after, I don't blame you. Emulating DS games can get pretty weird.

Like, the compatibility is fine, but depending on how the game uses touch controls you might end up with an impossible clusterfuck, especially if you were trying to use a gamepad.

New thread is up.

Lets keep it going

Send them back to their bedroom and build a wall and have them pay for it.

why is there another 4AM thread tho

just got around to downloading the torrents for the process tonight
Rune factory 4 fam

I typically end up being super sleepy the last half the day and force myself to stay up as long as possible. Then pass out the second I give up.

Give me one of your vitas!

Why?

I'm going to have to look for these now. Bullying is my personal fetish.

Time to spread the love and joy that is Bethesda games.

So fellas, all going well?

HAPPY 9/11 BY THE WAY

but I don't like Rune Factory, rather, I hated the first game and never touched the others.

I got my Pirate vita for about $140 at a local game shop. It had a 16GB card still inside it too

wew

Lad

Its not the same. Its the 5 am thread.

It is now that I saw that gif.

I'm well aware of that, lord Todd!! I'll be sure to buy the limited edition of Skyrim for the Jewstation 4 today!!!!

…But it's a guide to teach you how to do something new. How is that cheating?

Agreed, I feel like when I'm done with Spirit of Justice and the new Pokemon I'll have literally nothing else to play on my 3DS. Maybe SMTIV.

I have two DSes, a Phat and a Lite. My Phat's batteries are pretty almost permanently dead and I lost the charger, so I just keep it for nostalgia's sake. I'm gonna have to look up some Vita games for when I hack mine though. I just hope I can still use the online features. Probably not though.

I emulated Ace Attorney Investigations 2 and that went fine. Just had to fiddle with the emulator settings a bit, but it went fine. Games like Hotel Dusk and Pokemon though can be a bit tricky. Some of the effects and sound seem strange. Still, DS games are great to play when you're just kicking back, being handheld games and all. Just feels wrong to play hunched over on a computer.

shit I don't know what else to say at the moment fam

It's basically about some cataclysm, implied to be a nuclear war, and this oligarchy trying to enact their master plan to guide humanity back to their peak. However, they have no regard for individual wants or needs and would rather everything to stick to their plan.
It's twenty minutes long, there's great imagery, bitching solos, bass runs, and drum bits from some of the best to ever use the instruments, and you'll probably see some common themes between the world the song paints and what you're creating.

I've been meaning too for a long while. I've got a section of a notebook full of charts and outlines of plot beats I want to hit but most of those are far beyond where I'm at in the plot.

prepare to get billied nerd

I didn't say it was! Haha! You've exposed yourself!

no, I already killed vordt so I won't get the summon sign for edgemaster.

well nyckas I think I only got 4-5 hours left outta ffix i'ma go wrap dat shit up

Pirate vita? Like modded or a fake?

Its cheating! I might as well watch a lets play instead of just playing the game myself.

That new job sounds easy as all fuck. How do you get a gig like that?

nite

cya later chappy

Yeah, the DS was my first handheld my parents refused to buy me a GameBoy, but for some reason consoles were fine; must have been afraid I'd lose it, I guess and that thing was great to play in bed.

My high school grades were slipping because I just played Pokemon all night instead of studying.

later

Night! I think

Oh well good luck then!

You could always work on the later bits first and then go back and do the beginning. Would be easier to put in foreshadowing and shit that way anyway.

Oh damn, forgot the new Pokemon. I may actually pick that one up honestly. Looks like they're adding a bunch of new shit. X/Y was awful though, and I didn't even bother with ORAS. This almost looks promising though. I'd get Moon if I do get it.

I don't think you can play online currently with pirated games. You'd probably just get your PSN banned.

I already own the MonHun games too. They're literally the only reason I even have my 3DS still.

Nah man, like for Piracy. I have an LCD vita, the first vita I got, that I keep updated for my buyfagging. But I bought an OLED model to pirate shit on and run emulators on. Emulators are pretty hit and miss currently, but dumping/uploading and downloading games is piss-easy.

This poster is already experiencing the joys of the 5 am thread. Come on down, i hear Ritsu loves it

Deuces nigga.

dont have it yet…still have to audition for it… we'll see what happens. Thank God im good at talking

>>>Holla Forums

I would recomend some games user, like majora or something, but my head is a little out of sorts at the moment

Just fucking release Dissidia on PS4, Squeenix. Then I'd be temped to buy another fucking console for once.

Yeah. Hoping I can maybe get a summon but it doesn't even look like there's a DS thread up right now.

Leftypol is a spook.

Can vitas play psp games? Probably a really dumb question but I don't follow modern gaming at all so

Do they like pay hourly or what? How many possible descriptions could there be.

I got to admit you got a small snicker out of me from that

meh, I can just emulate Majora, and I have OoT on my N64. I still have my copy of AC: NL too though

There's exploits for that for firmwares 3.52 or somethign like that. But for piracy, you have to be ON 3.60, nothing else. And currently, 3.60 doesn't have any PSP exploits.

I've done that with a couple, though there's one I'm not very proud of because I really blatantly stole a joke. It's too on nose to be a reference so it's pretty much plagiarism. It needs work

But Vodka-chan is fast about it.

That isn't the link to the 5 am thread.

But if where telling people where other like minded people here should go try this

>>>Holla Forums

Think of it as a 4am thread, but all the time!!!!

I see that they're active for a small board but I don't watch Anime

Hm, neat. My idea is to kinda kick back humanity a bit, but I want to create a post-post-apocalypse. That is, it's already been 2 or 3 centuries, and humanity has kinda recovered, but it's far from what it used to be. For instance, most of the technology we have today is gone, effectively kicking people back to early 20th century at best. This ends up greatly changing people's values as well. If you want an idea of what it would be like, check out Trails in the Sky. It's not post-apocalyptic or anything, but the world would sort of resemble what's in there (replace ancient technology with modern society technology, and you'll get the idea). I haven't considered introducing a conspiracy to bring back the modern world… Including all the horrible things about it like communism, though I'm not sure if I'll bring this up.

They're not changing the batteries for you! You'll have to it yourself!! Lazy bum

I used to sneak my DS in class and play Pokemon and Mario Kart with people from the next class over. Good times.

Yeah, I'm considering getting Moon myself. Too bad the version mascot looks terrible. It barely resembles anything living outside of looking like a mechanical bat. But I do like what they've shown so far. I guess it will actually be a new, different Pokemon, so to speak.

That's a shame. I'll wait and see what happens for the time being. Haven't played too much of my Vita recently anyway.

Not surprised at all. DS3 didn't feel like it had any longevity at all.

Why does it matter what firmware you are on for psp or not?

Sometimes straight up stealing from the source can really help with fanfic like things. I know I do it when thinking up k-on stuff a lot. Makes it feel more connected to the universe.

noice

Wut is avatar fagging with pics?

BUt honestly, i'm trying to show you options. I hope it helps.

my knee is pulsating pains

send help

The other main issue besides my laziness is the fact that I have no money to buy batteries with in the first place.

did a cummies a minute ago because this post made me horny

Gotchu fam

here's to hoping it won't suck as much as X/Y and ORAS.

yeah, Vitamin 2.0 just came out the other day. Vitamin is what's used to dump the Vita games, and it added a bunch of shit, things are rapidly improving on Vita scene thanks to Henkaku being a thing. Keep your eyes peeled Yangnon. I wouldn't be surprised to see a PSP emu sooner or later.

Because of the exploit they use. Whatever updates after 3.52 patched the original PSP exploit. So now they gotta find another way to do it.

Put ice on it and take some advil you nigger

I'm an Autiste, you're trying to convince the wrong guy I only avatarfagged out of protest

Moning. Almost forgot about checking the thread.

Don't really play "real" war sims, but I do love Insurgency for all the wrong reasons. As well as WoT for the same reasons.

ayy fam 'sgud

I think you would really enjoy this thread then,

Thats a lewd rabbit..cat thing.

And I have no clue how any of that works so still confused. Are they like loading up psn downloaded psp games or like roms or what? Are they using an emulator on the vita? Can it play psp games natively?

fuck getting social skills is a bitch. people are flakey as hell too.

If you want to emulate majora's mask, I recommend emulating the gamecube port since dolphin is a better all around emu than anything you got for the n64.

sage for shit thread.

excuse me but you seem to have ignored the most important post of this entire thread:

Thanks, I'll keep in mind, friend. To be frank, I'm still pissed at Sony for this goddamn proprietary memory card. That shit's more expensive than the games themselves.

That's why I always assume people are always going to let me down so I never bother, you should try it. What's the backup plan now?

It's not so much a plot to bring back the modern world as it is the shortest route to ending a dark age of technology scenario. What that ultimately means is focusing people on purely utilitarian pursuits and leaving the arts behind because they don't serve a practical purpose.
The difference between your stuff and the song is a lot more apparent but I still think you should check it out. If nothing else it's a cool song.

Naw, it's not even from the source material, it's from a totally unrelated thing. If I work on it I could probably make it work but as it stands it's an obvious ripoff

It wasnt supposed to be lewd.

yes, need to be less content with myself so I can be productive and get shit in order

secret weapons of the luft waffa I guess

Usually I'd say play it on the n64 version, but considering project64 corrupted my save I might agree here.

Why didn't you like get food while out?

nah

what'ya gots?

I have no ice, but I should get some paracetamol

because people are shit

user I was trying to practice my drawing but your post kept distracting me so i had to stop and make cummies just so i could focus again

You smell bad.

did that work?

I figure giving up now is the easy way out, so I'm going to try a couple more times to see if I can get things going. If not, then I drop it. I'll give people a chance, but I'm not wasting my time on fruitless endeavors.

Ooooh. Well I'd just scrap it and try and think up something fresh. Harder to rework something and make it fit than make something from scratch usually.

At least you admit to it. Its obvious you guys are trying to stir up shit again.

A bullet with your knee's name on it.

Wait….You didnt actually fap to the idea of poor saurians getting their tails cut off and being raped and impregnated did you? Like some kind of messed up elder scrolls hentai game?

Requesting the full picture since Google fucked up reverse image search

Wake up Holla Forums

You've been lied to.

We do not live on a spinning ball.

Should get that fixed user.

You can find them user.

Best to talk to them when they're all together like right after class.

stop saying make cummies it sounds retarded as fuck

my knee doesn't have a name

You should keep bullets in your pocket so you can do vid related.

i-it was your fault

no, because that's not my problem

I just noticed a girl I've been eying on POF has decided to ditch the service, one of the few good looking women on the service

already feeling shitty I went into a bit of a panic and started trying to take pictures of myself so I could make a profile

I am not happy with any of them I either look balding because of my high widows peak and large forehead or fat faced because I'm overweight

I need to hate myself so I can become a better person physically

I don't get it.

I will, thanks for the suggestion. Seems pretty neat. I do need some more inspiration, I think. I just find the idea of depicting mankind in a state of recovery after an apocalyptic scenario to be really interesting. It's something you don't see all that often, only the post-apocalyptic itself. But what happens after we get back on our feet?

Thinking on it now, I'll go play some Insurgency after I get home, gonna see how long I go before I crash and burn without sleep.
Hopefully I can last until tomorrow noon so I get some sleep before work again.

N-no! You're the one who likes lizard boy/girls!

The Knee With No Name?

Go play some Darkstalkers Soritsu

Yeah i think it can play PSP games natively, but Sony's jew magic has it locked away or something, I don't know all the details myself honestly. I just know it doesn't work past 3.52.

Good idea, hadn't considered that honestly. Thanks.

Same here man. And what we THOUGHT was a microSD card adapter in the works turned out to just be some sort of test board for other Vita mem cards. God damn it all.

Yeah, that'd probably be better actually.
you know, NSAIDs and whatnot.

I'll do what I can. My university has some retarded system that splits classes into lectures and recitations. I have people from the study group in both, so it's a balancing act.

you owe me 1 (one) cummies

i'll accept an IOU

Ahhh ok. Can vitas accept those stupid disc things from psps?

And no thanks, not into furry shit.

But bandoliers are so much cooler.

user where's the cropped one. I am please but also discontent.

Really any sort of "superstitious people getting riled up over another member of the group tempting fate by celebrating prematurely" thing will work, I just really like the West Wing version of it because I fucking wish my characters had that chemistry.

I imagine you'd see things regress back to previous societies. Stuff like religion fueled caste systems, extreme superstition as generations have to interact with technology few people have any knowledge of, and the knowledgeable trying to take advantage of those people to gain power. It may sound generic but that's more or less what happens when things fall apart, we regress. Tweak it and make it your own and it won't be so bland

and the bullet with no gun

I think steroids fuck me up mentally since I was out and still kinda am feeling like shit from that injection

You're ugly

How about that?

Is west wing about doctors or like the president and shit?

Never watched it.

it's a step user but I also need to be less of a bitch and whining to others about my problems

Not really a sim, but Wing Commander.

Hate alone isn't going to get you anywhere

I hate myself and I'm still a skinny unhealthy fuck who spends almost 0 time on self-improvement

How do I pay in cummies? Im only used to people money.

I have no idea what that is uncropped, its just part of my lewd folder. Would you accept a different, just as lewd hentai instead?

All I can do is wish you luck man. Have you tried email?

UMDs? Nah, Vita can only do cartridges.

Haha, Felicia is /monster/ at best, half furry at worst. That aside, Darkstalkers is a pretty damned good fighting game series. It gave us Morrigan.

Mebbe. Did the doc say if you could/couldn't take anything in particular?

The west is a dangerous place. 'specially for the yeller bellies such as yerself

I'm playing Gran Turismo 3. Currently doing the Super Speedway endurance race with a rubber band on the accelerator. It's so dumb how early you can get an F1 racer in this game, but I still love it.

Where does the Man in Black fit in all this?

Probably next to Will smith.

It's only whining if you don't do anything about it.

how P00R are you? ahahhaa

It's about the adventures of a president and his cabinet. It's very left wing but treats most characters from the other side of the fence very fairly, with them usually winning arguments because they bring a perspective the main cast never considered.
It's really, really good but starts to decline in quality during the fourth season and becoming pretty miserable in the final, apart from a couple episodes. I'd still recommend it though.

is that a crop.

this is cheaper than a psychologist. what better place to spill the beans than those who you will never meet or greet in person? it'll all be erased when the thread is gone tomorrow.

they're driving me nuts too. the tease is too much

Them's fightan words.

Didn't even know vita used carts tbh

And if its got paws its furry.

I really doubt I could watch a political show with a liberal bias. I'd probably end up punching something.

show me your goods

Hm… I actually didn't consider this. Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I'll make my story occur right during this period of transition, when people are leaving behind the excessive supersition for something more akin to what we have today. At the very least, by the time the story begins, I want to create an organized society, where at least some of the technology we have today has been recovered. For instance, telephones in a very limited fashion. I've considered making it so certain people would keep such technology even among their peers, so as to prevent it from becoming public knowledge.

The black Man in Black? What will the Italians think of next!

self loathing is what I lack at this moment user
if I hate myself more I'll find the drive to improve
I know what I need to do, I just need the motivation to do it

it goes down the road of "am I ugly" /r9k/ and /soc/ posting and I know that even posting my insecurities and despair

not really user but I appreciate the thought

Anyone have any experience on buying Project Diva: Future sound off the JP PSN store? I won't settle for shitty PDX.

you're a disgusting waste of space whos pathetic existence couldn't even achieve the one basic requirement for adult life, how does it feel knowing that you're less then a maggot you shit eating piece of useless cunt

did that help?

nopes

next to the black mans cape

Sudden radical changes might do the trick.

I almost never use it. I even tried facebook for awhile, but I never logged in so I deleted it. Even interacting with people online drains me.

Oh hey, did everyone hear that bethesda blamed sony for mods not coming on PS4? Now all the bethesda fanboys are yelling at sony. It's pretty great. I can see Sony refusing future bethesda titles on the Playstation systems.

You dont actually want me to go out and milk some guys or something do you? Cause thats gay as fuck.

Here you go.

I never got to try out GT, always played Burnout myself.

The ultimate camouflage

unhelpful

working towards switching jobs but it's behind almost a month now, and I was planning to contact this QT after getting my shit together with a new job and my own place with no room mates

I meant as a way to organize meeting up with them.

Maybe you should have thought about that before you made your post

Aight guys, I'm off to bed

Sleep tight everybody! I hope you all have a good day tomorrow.

Yeah, little cartridges, smaller and thinner than DS carts.

Whatever floats your boat fam.

Those gifs are actually from Project X Zone btw, a boring crossover 3DS game. They shoulda made it a fighting game, but instead it's some sort of TRPG thing where you mash buttons. It's boring as hell.

eh, I'd say go for it then on the acetaminophen if it's paining you.

This town's capacity is only 1,000 people. with us, it's up to 1,001. it ain't big enough for the two of us

Night yoza!

I'm probably going to bed soon myself

if you aren't going to work, just paint your face black and claim welfare. you're halfway there already

See ya, Yoza.

that's why your camoindex is so high

I can only work with so much, I need more for proper bullying there mate

I already dids but it's not come into effect yet

send the navy

You gonna post more of that son?

Have you called back with the place offering the job since then?

nite m8

I was having a conversation on the Theology of sauriens and why they get so depressed when they have their tails cut off! It wasnt supposed to be lewd! You're just a pervert. If anything you owe me a cummy, using my work in such a perverted way.

Sure, why not.

I know

It gets pretty bad at times but it's not long before the writers and director remind you they respect the people they disagree with it and acknowledge that dissent and criticism are necessary to counter the biases an echo chamber can create

If it works for you, it works. My thoughts are by no means assertions, they're just my opinion.
Personally I would advise against making technology hoarders blatant evil assholes. It's important to give villains some aspect to humanize them and make them relatable, otherwise they're just generic bad guys. Were they hiding it because the general population couldn't handle the power imbalance it would create? Is it so advanced they wouldn't be able to comprehend? Are they simply hiding it because no one knows how it works? There are lots of reasonable justifications for that sort of behavior

Goodnight. I'll likely be following you before too long

take that back

lel
no user I have a job

don't really need bullying mate

Only went to pick up apps, put off filling them out while I tried finding out when I started at the current job, shitters kept switching my schedule and then I find out the new night main auditor is a faggot and hit the old paper payroll records so I started filling out the application and realized I was missing more info that I needed to dredge up

so, I have yet to turn in the app and the pressure is rising

They'll never see it comin'

let's hope it goes a little better next time

I don't intend to make them villains or anything. Think of it as the capacity to implement these technologies in certain parts of the world. For instance, maybe phone lines were destroyed in some areas, making it difficult to use old fashioned phones. Maybe some cities and even whole countries were able to restore something like the internet thanks to the infrastructure there not sustaining much damage. As I said, it's a post-post-apocalypse. There may be people who keep certain technologies for themselves, but I don't intend to make them villains. I don't want to create one-sided characters like that. For instance, some mages may keep this technology because it helps with their experiments, and they wouldn't want the common layman to connect the dots.

Sheit fam, do they keep in contact with each other or are you basically doing all the work here?

have to go visit my stupid nan later i hate it

Hey guys. A bit late to the part. What did I miss so far?

Had to take our front porch kitty to the vet because she has a really bad cut on her leg. She's having surgery overnight to have it stitched up. My mom and brother payed a good amount of cash. Hopefully she makes it through the surgery okay.

Why not go on your next day off?

shit night, bad state of mind, otherwise good

how bout you fam?

you take it to the emergency vet or the normal one?

Adios.

Nothin' much. Hope your kitty gets better fam.

it's all me. all it is is texting anyway, so it's not like it's a huge amount of effort or anything.

family is important so don't be a faggot, it's not like you're doing anything better worth your time

Well if it doesn't work out maybe you could try another group of fucks to team up with.

Yep. It's sleep time. Goodnight

That's pretty much what I'm getting at. I'm sure you'll handle it well

Au revoir

bullying is one of those magical things where if you find your self without it you've find your self rather lost in life

at least I truly see

are these phone lines underground or on poles?

what about the other utility as such as water and gas?

respect ya nan you stupid phrat

prob ded already

complications with room mates

I don't wan't them knowing that I am applying for this job or planning to move out in the next couple months

but I need to dress well for the interview

and if I go out in my nice dress duds on a day off then it will raise suspicion

tl;dr lies

part of the reason I'm moving out

Yes I am idiot

no idiot im not going anywhere yet

Hello people.
is anyone still here?

no

But its true. I was just interested in the theology of the saurians and you sexualized the poor saurians being turned into ladyboys and raped and impregnated just for losing a battle!

Bit more since lime banned me cause hes a no fun allowed mod.

go away i hate you and your stupid spiders

night fam

user the "bullying" I see in these thread is all play and tongue and cheek, I have never said anything truly mean in these threads

good

what then

yep

What happened mang? What's got you in a bad state of mind?

I'm alright. I'm going to be pretty busy since I start my security job soon. We took the kitty to an emergency vet. She was getting a fever so if we waited any longer it would probably not end well.

Yeah I hope so too. I'm more of a dog person myself, but this kitty is pretty cool. She's very friendly and likes attention a lot.

Spooder why you gotta be a dick? Go look for your dead ex or something.

no

What about taking the suit with you innabag or something and changing at a friends house?

And fin.

I have spoken.

ay, yuh

real life pressure and reality hitting me again
night or day
right on fam, held my dads greyhound when we drove to the emergency vet, fucker snapped his leg running to hard, no amputation full recovery just old and fat now

but honestly my only friends do not live clean

Thanks. It's pretty likely the story will turn out like shit. If I just can't keep this setting consistent, I'll just use a normal futuristic scenario or maybe even make it take place in the present. But that's a last resort only. I want to make this work.

Depends. The ones on poles were probably destroyed. If there are underground lines, they were probably easier to preserve and restore.

Water, gas, and electricity will be restored by the time the story begins. Basic stuff. I don't want to kick people too far back.

I actually just thought of the term "Second Renaissance" to depict the era of my story. A revival or certain old values and how the clash with new ones.

Well good luck to you fam, keep us posted on how it goes for you.

t. hanks

hey smokes

have fun. it'll be winter soon.

She's a keeper.

You forgot to spoiler that and now you're going to get banned forever.

That's what you get.

You only have to drop by and use a restroom or something, if not that though, what about family?

I wish I wasn't

why?

what a faggot

I'd feel better about him if I knew he was dead quite honestly

well over here in england everything is pretty much underground and yes that means they preserve well but it's harder to fix when there's an issue since you gotta dig it up correctly as to not damage all the other stuffs down there

He should be a hero for posting that.

How's it hangalangin?

Can't come soon enough.

I'm still here.

Hey Konata. What's up my nig?

I have a feeling they are going to put me on night shift. I have part-time classes as well so that's something I have to balance as well.

Was it expensive to get your greyhound fixed?

Yeah, most cats are way too sassy and that bugs me.

Frankly, im a little disappointed he hasnt banned me yet already. He be slackin.

Truefax, my cats took years to finally start approaching the fam instead of us always going after them.

Also had more than 3 posts with lewd content, that's also one of the retarded rules here.

no you're not

wait till another meta thread about it then you will be

ara ara~

same boring ass shit as always

yo nicka watup!

no you aren't

I miss meta mondays.

Go away spider.

Go away Kagamin.

Actually no, you can stay.

hate plank

hate smoking

hate spiders

hate the lucky blue hair girl

my room mate is my mother and per "Partner"

Night shift is great user, if you're focused you can do homework on your free time
yes, broken leg and all

same tbh feels good man

A filthy habit.

It's been 21 minutes without my ban. Someone get mark to yell at lime.

why? it was all just

I dun wanna you go away

[GLASS]

you should learn to like your self before moving onto becoming what you want to be

No cousins or anything?

ok

B-but I love squid girl.

Yeah I don't mind night shift, but they might put me at a halloween theme park where they scare people. I heard they need people in front of metal detectors. If that is the case I won't get any homework done.

Got a lot of cool shit coming up. What about you fam?

hate kalamari

Yeah but it was fun. Dont you like arguing amongst the community?

Yes, now skitter to mark, make like he's got a fly.

smoking will never be ok

spider would be ok if it was the one from arby and chief instead

ok

plank will never be ok

Amen to that.

what cool things?

ok

nice quads

But you like lizard sex porn~

did that' left me feeling content with who I was and I don't end up changing
I have to be both the marble and the sculpter

they're a mess thanks to the family my uncle raised
I have one uncle who had 5 kids with his first wife and I think 3 now with his second
Grandparents:
Cousins:

shit

god damnit when I'm like this pictures like these just make me angry

Hello my fellow anonymous posters. It is your boy Todd "The Toddler" Howard here to sell you Fallout 4.

Liking those doubles you're packing myself.

Our lord and savior has arrived!

Sounds like a clusterfuck man. Only other advice is to just dress up and leave the house before they're awake and just drive or walk around doing something until you can hand in the application.

I got hired as a security guard. Orientation starts on tuesday. It's going to be a new experience since I've never really had a job before.

Yeah. I mean that could change though. I still don't know where they are going to put me officially.

Hey toddler. How many copies of fallout 4 have you sold so far?

How have you been my friend of Asian-descent?
How are you enjoy TES: Online?

We're not allowed to give out that information however I can assure you we sold a lot.

I'll buy a copy for 200 burgerdollars!!!!

I'll take those three lovely ladies while I'm at it.

only if it was equal and not succumbing to cliche shit

nice duds again

looks like a tarantula that, I do have a plush spiders though

maybe because you don't really need to

Todd, if i buy your game can I play as a cute foxgirl?

when my dad comes to get me to take me to our nans im gonna pretend to be asleep and hope he leaves me alone

Nice!
Good luck with your new job plank
and watch out for niggers

i have no friends so purchasing items is all i can do

Konata.

Props on your ruse game, pretty good ruse. Tell us if it works.

Piss off.

You should be pretending to NOT be playing Fallout 4 when in reality you're playing TES: Legends.

You are a good fan. Your money will be used to keep our families here at Bethesda happy.

I appreciate it man, but I actually have it square
after work today I'm gonna try to find the application and finish it then fuck around monday for a bit after work and then turn it in
That it has taken this long for me to pull it together is what bothers me the most

long as it's not babysitting and answering peoples dumbass questions

maybe I don't need to do anything but recognize I should not like me as I am now if I wish to become a better person

Oh trust me I will. If I see them acting up even just a little I'll call for backup. I also gotta watch out for chollos since I live in mexican land.

I noticed fallout 4 ads on the sides of buses when it was coming out. How much did it cost for that shit?

Wow, rude. Guess i'll just buy one of obsidians games instead. Theyre better anyway.

it's all shit

i used to do this
it doesn't always work

your goddamn right

i'm looking forward to purchasing quake and skyrim remastered

We doin dis this again?

We can't disclose that information either.

Why do that to yourself when Bethesda provides a far more bug-free game than Fallout: New Vegas?

Those better be limited editions and on all consoles.

wont work, I've tried

how about instead of needing stupid reasons to do something you do it anyways?

I suppose we are, though I wish I had a better camera

Vinegar

PLEBICIDE

i required more of these images

I guess I live inside my office cubicle then.

Well do tell us when you turn it in next time you drop by man. Good luck to you.

I only have a few.

I don't need the reason user, I need the reminder

clearly you must

thanks fam, good to vent if only a little bit of pressure off

THICK
least I'm not angry any more

of course they will be
i could never disappoint you

thanks user.

Obsidian is usually pretty good. Look at Kotor 2, FNV, and NWN. All good games.

It's too late. No shekels for you.

Saddest trips all night.

Gotta head off now. See you guys later, everybody take care.

WAIT FUCK I SHOULD BE ANGRY I NEED TO FOCUS AND GET SHIT DONE

quit living in the past user

later smokes

that's what a whiteboard or a postit noticeboard is for

take care vapes

Not literally.
Guess I should've posted >implying I live in my cubicle
Although I do spend 40 hrs I week chilling here.

I'm trying to not let my roomates know, remember

[sexual glances intensify]

Whelp, i got tired of waiting for my next ban. Im gonna go play some vidya like before. Later niggers, have a happy 9/11, watch out for terrorists.

T-they could be good again. Right?

Should have been asleep hours ago but I finally lucked out in getting past Dancer, so now my build seems to be complete.

That's not too bad, just a normal work week. Just remember, if you're tired do what george did and make a small rest zone underneath your desk for naps. And when you move around hold a clipboard and look frustrated.

why?

take care yakuza

Well fine I'll shitpost here

What unholy, stupid fucking Canuck bastard thought up this revolting trash? Baked beans don't taste all that good to begin with, then you stick it in sugar sauce with a vague hint of maple flavor? What the fuck, I am actually disgusted right now.

because I don't wan't to move out before having my shit together

you don't tell your boss you're quitting and then look for a job, you look for a job and then tell your boss you're quitting

DCS World,I've recently been playing Flaming Cliffs 3.

Are those supposed to be collars?
You got several fags in the basement playing Fallout 4 don't you?

if you fight the beans they win

you only need to put down reminders to get /fit/ not lay out all your master plans

those are the collars I've had returned to me

no severals fags in my none existing basement yet to force playing fallout 4 for you yet

oh right, fitness, thought you were talking job thing

yeah I actually have a plan for that too that isn't just get /fit/

for now my routine is simply 5x5 lift my arms straight out using only my shoulders with 25 pound dumbbells
5x5 curls
5x5 squats with same weights
and go rollerskating weekly and ride my bike like 2 miles minimum every day

They're definitely winning I feel like I want to die.
You send your faggot internet bfs collars? You're fucking disgusting.

Slow down now

telling your friends about that could help in the reminder actually

if you die then they loose

it was a very long time ago

no
no I don't think it would help
their advice is generally shit flavored with condescending when it comes to health

k brb blowing brains out
Still inexcusable, you are the only person in the thread that disgusts me you know that? Even worse than shower shitting.

I hate condescending cunts, nothing get me blood boiling then that

if your brains get blown then they win

'k

and imagine she drags out every trucking word and pauses often
god damn

I can me see punching a cunt there

taking off, night fams

time for me to head off
night anons

night

night fam

night