Sanctuary Cities BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

archive.is/OLpx7

Other urls found in this thread:

math-exercises-for-kids.com/
archive.fo/XSo26
claycord.com/2017/09/26/concord-city-council-to-pass-resolution-reassure-residents-that-city-wont-engage-in-federal-immigration-enforcement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aggravated assault 6
Agg. assault public officer strong arm 2
Aggravated assault weapon 7
Amphetamine possession 3
Amphetamine sell 1
Assault 13
Assault - Domestic Violence 2
Battery 4
Bribery 1
Burglary 5
Carrying concealed weapon 2
Cocaine possession 6
Cocaine sell 5
Contempt of court 1
Controlled Substance 4
Counterfeiting 1
Cruelty toward child 4
Cruelty toward wife 1
Damage property 3
Dangerous drugs 7
Disorderly conduct 7
Domestic violence 12
Driving under influence 86
Drug Possession 8
Drug trafficking 14
Extort threat to injure person 1
False citizenship 1
Forgery 2
Fraud 4
Harassing communication 1
Heroin possession 1
Heroin sell 2
Identity theft 3
Illegal entry 3
Illegal re-entry 5
Indecent Assault and Battery on a Child 2
Invade Privacy 1
Larceny 9
Marijuana possession 1
Marijuana sell 1
Negligent manslaughter vehicle 1
Obstructing justice 1
Peeping tom 1
Possession of Cocaine 1
Possession of Firearm 1
Possession of weapon 5
Prostitution 5
Public order crimes 1
Rape 1
Receive stolen property 1
Robbery strong arm 2
Robbery weapon 3
Sex assault 4
Sex offense against child/fondling 10
Sex offense other 2
Sexual exploitation of minor 1
Shoplifting 2
Simple assault 2
Stolen Property 1
Stolen vehicle 1
Theft of us government property 1
Threat terroristic state offenses 1
Threat to kidnap 1
Traffic offense other 10
Trespassing 3
Vehicle theft 2
Weapon offense 11

Nice. If nothing else, at least ICE has been fully unshackled to kick these beaners out. No cuck president in the last 30 years has allowed them to really work.

wut.

Our boys really iced some shitskins today.

Wowee! Nearly 500!

… So what's that leave now? 29,000,500 to go?

It boogles my mind how burgers operate their shit

it's criminal you didn't get trips for this dad-tier joke

nICE

Its all a bad joke user, and shit like this is just fucking laughable.

I hate to be the downer, but its just fucking ridiculous. Embarrassing even.

The main point of this story is that ICE is prepared to deal with criminal aliens in these so-called sanctuary cities all over the country. This sends a big message to all the commie fucks and it's great news. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single footstep, faggot.

The lesson to learn is regardless if you're in a "sanctuary" city, federal agencies will not be hindered enough to be stopped.
Call ICE anyway and watch the lefts injected voter base fucking disappear.

Yeah, it's refreshing to see LEOs doing their job for once.

The bigger point here is the implication that state/local officials are actively cockblocking ICE from intercepting illegals sooner.

It's a start. We can't whisk illegals away overnight (yet), but this shows that ICE has been quietly kicking things into overdrive.

Also, note the bit about the poo in the loo sexual predator picked up in Boston. What did he do, stow away on a cargo ship?

Diversity is our strength, this country just keeps getting better as Jews seize control and whites disappear. Every government job we crate is one more way to obtain equal outcomes!

Keep spreading that blackpill rabbi. Uncle George will give you a few extra shekels for your hard work

Funny, what I took from it was a distraction for dim goyim like you, who think that's the main point, when in reality, the main point is that the government is totally unwilling to do anything meaningful about these cities' policies, besides push over-worked ICE agents into the void in a hope of showing some semblance of resistance on behalf of the people who scream for action against these corrupt bureaucratic traitors.

A very very weak start user. 0.002% of the problem weak.
We totally can, we just don't.
No, user, just no. I'm tired of hearing these half-assed limp-dick stories from the administration and being told by clowns on Holla Forums that 'oh, its a start user! we can't just start enforcing federal law overnight! come on, don't be such a blackpilled downer faggot! we got nearly 1/5th of 1/10th of 1/10th of 1% of the problem!".

This shit is gay niggers. ICE shouldn't be being cheered for going against these traitorous fucks, ICE should be given free fucking access after the executive branch exercises its executive power by deploying military personnel to take into custody the leaders of these cities who are blatantly violating federal law in a most treasonous manner.
Fuck that shit niggers, just go do your fucking jobs and stop pretending this is ever going to be meaninfully settled by fucking weak shit like this.
If there's going to be a conflict over this shit - and there is - better it be now, while White people are still large in number, and the right-wing White bloc hasn't been totally demoralized by seeing nothing meaningful actually fucking happen.
THERE ARE 30+ - 3 FUCKING 0, PLUS - MIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OF THESE FUCKING MUDS IN OUR LANDS! I WANT THEM GONE!
I don't want fucking excuses, I want the fucking law imposed upon criminals, and I'm getting real fucking tired of seeing even our semi-decent leaders cucking and pushing emotional bullshit to try to avoid doing their fucking jobs.

Checked for admin shilling.

Remember goyim: If you're not happy with limp-dicked half-measures on behalf of bureaucratic traitors and corrupt cowards, you must be a fucking kike.

Go back to reddit Chaim

only 498 spics????
jeez, I'd think they should have rounded up 4,980 wet backs, they should start using cattle cars too.

wew

Yer going away for a long time, Carlos.

Remember goyim: If you're not happy with limp-dicked half-measures on behalf of bureaucratic traitors and corrupt cowards, and name those who shill on behalf of the administration that will not take true action, you must be a fucking kike from reddit.
Seeeeeeems leggit.

1-800-Come-On-Now.
Its been what? 9 months now? Nearly 10?
Hmm.
Start here:
>math-exercises-for-kids.com/
Work your way up to understanding how that is retarded.

Here's a fun statistic for all you 'm-muh blackpill!' niggers out there.

If we continue this rate, 212k every 10 months, how long will it take for us to cleanse even the 11 million number that's constantly shilled by our enemies, eh?

10 months / 212k illegals * 11 mil illegals = ~519 months for all 11 million

Of course, 519 months is about 43.3 fucking years, but hey, we're making incremental progress goyim! Just hang in there!

You're embarrassing yourself now, steinbeck.

Who'da thought that all the illegal aliens flocking to "sanctuary cities" would just become a honeypot to get iced. Apparently not retarded spics. "Dios Mio!"

Nice cats. I like your sassy ones more though.

Trump is the first president they've endorsed in decades.

Does Soros pay you per post?

Operation wetback proved the mass of illegals will self deport when the crackdowns start in earnest

It took this long to appropriate the funding.

I guess the DEA is going to go after weed shops now too?

That's because you assume the USA is one big country. It isn't, it's 50.

Haha, faggot mods banned me over this post because I "unironically called an user 'goyim'", which isn't even contextually fucking appropriate - I said:
which is exactly how the FUCKING MEDIA JEWS PUTTING OUT THE STORY WOULD LOOK AT IT!

Jesus Christ, this board is a fucking joke, and its shit-tier moderation like this that made it so.

lel
You have no argument. This is a shit thread, about a non-story, designed to get DIM GOYIM - that is, White Europeans who the Jews who wrote said story view as weak-minded chattle, ready to accept any such small victory as BLOWN THE FUCK OUT tier - to buy into the notion that any real progress is being made on this issue, while in reality, Trump has deported fewer people this year to date than fucking Obongo did, and this thread is cheering about .002% of the 30+ million illegal population as though its BTFO the sanctuary cities, who continue to receive federal aid.

Stay on your CP-filled medium, schlomo, it suits you better.

Hi Carlos

TOR is where you belong kike

wtf im voting hillary now. thanks rabbi.

More like six or seven depending on how you organize the regions, but you've got the right idea.

lol

Oh boy. At the rate of 500 a day it will take 60 years to deport 11 million.

you don't understand the prison slavery system do you? they would rather have them as slave inmates then deport them

This is why you didn't get trips. Fag.

bait.jpg where did that poster go? He was genuinely entertaining with his autism
It's got nothing to do with america, D&C faggot. It's everything to do with foreign nationals having power in other nations.

Why is that enabled again? Nothing but shills use it to post here.

Yes! Deported!
Annnnnnnd
They're back in.
Fug

According to conservatives, 33% of our inmates are illegal. Liberals claim that only 7% are, either way we are talking a massive population fed, housed, and supplied with medicine by the American people to criminals who shouldn't even be here. Deportation to the sun is the only fitting punishment but the government needs their cheap labor mills masquerading as prisons.

I've seen so many people get permabanned for stuff that deserves a day or two (to cool down) at most. Some user yesterday got permabanned for something they didn't even say.
Mods are doing a lot of damage here, imo. kinda wish there was a decent natsoc Holla Forums board to flee to

This

You can nab 50 spics in NY just by hanging out in a Home Depot or Lowes parkinglot. This shit seems a bit low energy

Wishful thinking, as you really think heroine sucking gang bangers give a shit about family separation.

President Trump is already trying to cut funding for sanctuary cities, which is a good start, but…
I'm waiting for the feds to start arresting city council members and governors.
They are violating federal law, and so are subject to arrest.

Immigration law, 8 US Code 1324 states that it is a crime to, either knowingly or recklessly, “conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection… transport, or move or attempt to transport or move” or… to even “encourage or induce” an illegal alien “to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowingly or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law"

Those in control of these "sanctuary cities" are clearly in violation of federal law, and they should be arrested, and if I were President Trump, I would strongly suggest the federal officers sent to get them use the harshest forced-entry procedures allowed by law, and do so at about 2:00 AM.

And take your time processing the perps, like Senator Feinstein, so they spend as much time in the prison population as possible.

Prison is just federally and privately subsidized criminal networking program. They go in to get better at destroying society, not worse.

bump

Does the left have an argument that illegals rarely if ever respect the road laws and are reckless drivers? or do they just ignore the whole thing?

Our country was founded in such a way that the federal government should have only limited powers, with the rest being reserved to the states. Unfortunately, democrats don't give a shit about the constitution, and ignored it all throughout Obama's reign.

Now that Trump's president though, they've changed their tune, and are abusing the separation of powers to specifically``not`` enforce the law.

After all, they won't have a chance of ousting Trump in 2020 if their pet voters get deported in the meantime.

leftist are known to pull the " illegals dont know how to read english and understand US laws" line.

what changed that made this thread worthy to sticky? it always was and the mods are retarded or something actually changed?

Gas the mods chan wars now.

wow, the mods really are cucks

*kikes

(checked)

Never seen this one before.
The fact that two people posted an image of her shows its not this guy'

this guy's OC** Accidentally pressed post mid reply.

user, these Jewish cities are using criminals as a tool to destroy cities that white men built. They know exactly what they’re doing.

It's a start!

Only 10,999,502 to go!

Hey ICE, get a load of these mods.

The real victory will be these actions pushing more batshit kikes into overdrive on passing more batshit local laws protecting illegals and granting them rights. The plebs will become so disgusted by it that they'll be cheering when the boxcars pass through their towns. Enjoy what time you have left.

That is not even remotely close to BTFO. BTFO would be arresting everyone interfering with ICE - politicians, police, "activists", etc - on the charge of aiding a foreign invasion or aiding a felony - something they will never recover from when the pendulum swings back to the left (or ideally, something they get executed for treason for.)

These people are actually assisting a foreign nation to invade our homeland, simply stepping around them for a measly couple dozen out of hundreds of thousands to millions per city is a seriously pathetic step, even if it is in the right direction.

Blackpill shilling reported!

It means nothing, goyim, nothing!

They are getting mad on this very board…

JIDF detected.

Just 450? Lame.

Point is that they are not safe from deportation even in "sanctuary cities".

Unless local police are ordered to arrest ICE agents….

True dat. Point taken.

KEK
Stay assblasted, blackpill shills

You don't belong here.

Butthurt cancer.
You're wasting your time and your employers are wasting their cash.
Your existance is futile and you're achieving nothing

it's fucking nothing. oh, look at what the senate is currently up to
archive.fo/XSo26

The more peaceful ones will care. But what are leftists going to do? Complain that persecuting criminals is making non-criminal illegal aliens lol feel uncomfortable? The important part is that this sends a message, that the federal government is in control when it comes to immigration, and calling your city a sanctuary city and breaking federal laws won't be tolerated.

Thanks for working so hard to consolidate federal powers, Obama!

17.2% of them with DUIs. Bravo!I had a friend whose mom was killed by a drunk driver. You get killed by an illegal immigrant drunk driver, I imagine you just end up with a dead friend or family member and nothing else. Well, you'll still have to spend some of your taxes on providing for the person who killed your beloved food and a place to stay in jail.

Luckily it's just a bill, however it does reveal who the traitors are in Congress. Those who wrote the bill are as follows
All three of them are "Republicans" that are supposed to be backing Trump's policies. Still, some things in the bill are significant, showing weak points in the globalist agenda:
Most spics would rather self-deport than have to pay all of their back taxes.

ok Shekelberg, i'm convinced, Trump is doing nothing, and I should feel a sense of dread because a few kike puppets in the Senate are circle jerking some bill around capital hill that will never be passed into law.

Although I must say this in particular is retarded and angers me:
So they confess to being illegal, what country they are from and everything else, but it's considered inadmissible evidence that feds can't look at for deportation purposes. Bunch of kikes wrote this shit.

I don't think that they would take that seriously, but that's just my opinion. "agreed to cure such liability" sounds like a kikey loophole to me.
kinda like saying luckily it's just cancer, we may have caught it but I'm seeing almost no notice taken of it.

yeah

the ones who unanimously denounced white nationalism? The ones who don't want israel boycotted by foreign groups, who want to share information with european countries on who is being antisemitic over there, the ones who want russia sanctioned?

go back to your football, then

No, that's alarmist. You either get cancer or you don't. This bill either passes or it doesn't. We'll see how many Republicans remain loyal to Trump, or in the best reality, we'll see Democrats whine and complain that the bill isn't enough, at which point it dies and shows everyone yet again that the left is mostly adult children.

Who doesn't belong here?

I was trying to nicely tell you 'luckily' means nothing here.
you really think trump won't sign this and isn't being pulled by the same strings as the rest? Have a quote from nearly 20 years ago from the Jewish Daily Forward
"There are many other Jewish leaders and organizations involved in this effort to stifle Buchanan. The Forward article lists, for example, leaders of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, the American Jewish Committee, and so on. One of the most interesting recommendations in the Forward article is that the Jews themselves should stay in the background in their campaign against Buchanan and should use Gentile “front” men as their tools against Buchanan: men such as Republican candidate George Bush, Jr, New York real estate developer Donald Trump, and Arizona Republican Senator John McCain. The idea is to keep the public from understanding that the campaign against Buchanan is a Jewish campaign, lest there be a public reaction against the Jews and in favor of Buchanan."

why go after weed when you can go after spics smuggling meth, heroine and cocaine into the country to their illegal cousins?

How many ICE agents do you think we have in this country? Do you think it's easy to find these people? They're holed up in cities with treasonous politicians protecting them. It takes multiple agents to get one person especially if they're gang affiliated or a flight risk. You faggots seem to think that there are unlimited ICE agents in America and that they magically know where every Mexican is. How do you propose we pay for 150 million (that would be 5 per illegal which is probably less than they use between surveillance and actually kicking doors in) federal agents to deport all these people simultaneously? Literally half of Americas population would have to become federal agents overnight. The point is to scare enough that they stop coming in. They're trying to stem the flow. If a bottle of milk is spilling on your floor first you pick up the bottle then you clean up the mess. It's psychological warfare. But you already know this right? I hope you're being paid well to waste your time here. I'm only responding so newfags don't get caught in your consensus cracking d&c bullshit. Fuck off.

Far and away the road goes winding… Look and see how merrily the road goes!

They should be able to do that in a day if they hit all the farms and factories. Jesus fuck, these numbers are shit.

Hit a few fucking building sites. You could hit those numbers after just three or four moderate sized single family home subdivisions, one or two moderate sized commercial operations. Fucking mornings worth of work at most.

Triggered

LMAO!

Jesus christ, 1/5 of them were deported already and came back? Shit like this is why a wall is needed. You deport em and they just walk right back over the line.

ignoratia juris non excusat

Test Post

Anyone else notice the HRC FOIA thread is broken? I can post here but not there.

yea, lots of double posting and spoilers seem to be broken. All other threads have been fine

Care or not, I would like to see what some gangbangers do when we eventually get a war with them and wipe them off their shitty little desert down there.

We can always escalate if they refuse to go back their own fucking country. That's what I would do, anyway–slap the shit out of the spoiled child until it minds.

ignarus est deportatum

How do we ramp this up to over 500K in a month?

ICE deportation measures aren't great as a direct method of spic removal, but they do some amount of damage to the problem. However, other measures taken will do significantly more damage - removing their ability to mooch off of our healthcare without getting deported will make them afraid to go to the doctor, increasing their death rate and decreasing their birth rate. A wall will decrease their replacement rate.

The 500 deported this week aren't exciting from a numbers point of view if you're just looking at it as a raw decrement - it's a drop in the bucket. You have to keep in mind how many other parameters this changes.

My state had to make it so that you're required to take an abbreviated driver's ed course if you fail the driving test because somalians were taking it daily until they got lucky.

FEELS GOOD MAN

Like I said before this is psychological warfare. For every one that gets deported there are 10 aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends who will change their mind about hopping the border for some free healthcare and gibs. So 500 deported probably means at least 5000 who will change their mind about coming here.

at least you got dubs

you too

Yeah, fifty 3rd world countries banging rocks together and calling it a republic.

Shareblue btfo

Is this a bad joke?

The fact that sanctuary cities are even allowed to exist is ridiculous.

Exactly. These state politicians are openly defying federal law for their SJW bullshit. Somehow the government is fine with shutting down weed dispensaries that are state legal, but they won't shut down sanctuary cities that are killing citizens and stealing money from the economy to send back to their country? Ridiculous.

Why can't they anyway? What's stopping them from arresting them for aiding and abetting illegal activity and acting as an accessory for harboring fugitives. They have the goddamn law on their side.

There are a few million wetbacks in LA county alone. Why isn't there a round up going?

You tell me, bitch.

ICEanons we need your services in the Bay Area pls. Thank you.
claycord.com/2017/09/26/concord-city-council-to-pass-resolution-reassure-residents-that-city-wont-engage-in-federal-immigration-enforcement/

trips confirm the dubs Kek is having fun in this thread

I'm waiting for when the numbers are revealed of just how many illegals have been removed/removed themselves. It'll be like a yearly comfy night time story.

If they can contribute to the country, why can't they stay?

If I absolutely were to take that bait i'd say:

But if we assimilated them?

Then you have to define that in legal terms and it's gonna be complete PITA which no one will agree on so basic throwing out everyone who did not care about immigrating legally is a good baseline. I have zero data on that because I am from Russia so check it yourself: I suggest that immigrating legally strongly correlates to being able to contribute.

Law is the only thing which justifies the government - i.e. written rules which are applied universally to everybody. If you cannot formalize assimilation you should not attempt to do it at least ideally.

So you're a civic nationalist then.

I also love Holla Forums version of diversity so if I am ever deciding to let another culture in it only happens after I make sure that they do not mix together and coexist. If it is not possible, fuck that or allow only tiny immigration of most qualified people. Does it match being civic nationalist? I am hearing that first time in my life.

Undocumented wetbacks provide a good source of cheap labor for Restaurants, Hotels and construction contractors. Nobody is going to do a damn thing about it too unless the business owners that knowingly hire these wetbacks get the fear of losing everything put in them. It would be great if Holla Forums could get some campaign to start going after the businesses that hire illegal spics, similar to the Right Wing Safety Squads campaign.

You do realize all problems in the world, caused by Americans, right? Trump, even with 8 years in presidency will not fix things. NOT enough time.

Liberals will delay it as much as possible. America has things to amend. The war crimes America in general has committed. Americans caused, ISIS, Terrorism, everything. If you want to get rid of terrorism, I suggest you look at Americans.

Have we done it on our own accord, or were we under (((their))) influence?

Fuck off, nigger lover.

why is this still stickied?

and instead they proportionally threw a single Cheerio in the middle of the spill, picked it out and said "See, look what we can do!"
Picking up the bottle would be a wall, banning people coming in from mexico, and being strict about stopping jobs, benefits, healthcare, etc. The sanctuary cities are the mopping up.

I was picturing any town with a meatpacking plant (and take the somalis, too)

isn't this the type of thing that led us all here? Hatefacts? Holocoaster math?

You can't stop racemixing over time, even with strict caste systems. You cannot allow them in your countries.

We will gladly turn over all the kikes and politicians ourselves (as long as you execute them). Beyond that, eat shit

Reported. Kill yourself.

It's great that we're deporting these wets. But in the grand scheme it doesn't mean shit. Realistically speaking, Trump simply cannot deport ALL the shitskins and wetbacks back to wherever they came from. There are probably over 50 million illegal wetbacks in this country.

For the sake of argument, let's say there's 30 million. Even IF Trump were to win re-election, he has roughly 2,669 days until he is out. To get rid of 30 million wets and shitskins you would have to be deporting over 112 THOUSAND people a day. That's over 4600 an hour. That's around 80 per minute. That's simply im-fucking-possible.

However, every single wetback they arrest, unless they are picked up homeless on the street, has had some sort of help. Whether it's a kitchen that hires them to wash dishes. Or the farmers who hire them to pick oranges. Or the rental companies that do not check legal status at the time of lease signing. Or a family that harbors them. Or Western Union that lets them wire money back to their wetback family in honduras (or wherever). Or the hospitals that aren't allowed legally to turn away fucking spics in the ER. These people are being assisted by fuckers here in the states.

If you REALLY want to get rid of the wetbacks you'll have to start ruthlessly going after the support network these shitbags utilize once they are here. Arrest the HR managers/hirers that employ these people. Arrest the rental places that give them leases to apartment buildings. Tell hospitals they no longer have to care for walk-in wetbacks that simply shamble their way to the front of the ER line, know that they have to clutch their chest and they'll get immediate attention. Fine companies that hire wetbacks 5% of their entire gross income PER wetback illegal they hire. No matter what. Make "crimes" against illegals unprosecutable – as in the original meaning of the word "outlaw".

You start doing that, and I guarantee you every spic in the nation will start to go home themselves. And every arrest/raid/mass deportation you make (yeah, we would still be doing that obviously) would be bonus points.

Above ALL, start arresting these goddamn 'sanctuary city' officials. Even down to the lowly clerks. Let's see how fucking much they wanna protect their pet spics when THEY can go to jail for doing so.

Oh, hi! It's the (((math shill))) again, here to tell us all yet again how impossible it is to deport enough taco to win back our homeland. Howyadoin, kike shill? We missed you. Glad you could urge us to take our eyes off the breeding spics and turn against the landlords and HR managers. Much better!

Reported.

God you're a stupid faggot. Go back and reread. I'm saying we need to widen the scope of who we go after, not stop raiding and deporting.

Maybe the illegal deporting rate is not constant but will increase in the next years?
sage because of replying to a moishe

Good doing their jobs.

THIS. I've seen it with my own eyes.

the funny thing is that deportations, including those of immigrants who have been in trouble with the law, is DOWN since trump came in. xplain that.

the funny thing is that deportations, including those of immigrants who have been in trouble with the law, is DOWN since trump came in. xplain that.

Go be a hasbarafag somewhere else, mehmet.

It was the necessary and proper clause that fucked this country. Majority of government operation nowadays is unconstitutional. Regulating guns? Unconsitutional. Regulating motor vehicles? Unconstitutional. Regulating state trade? Unconstitutional. The government has been so warped to the point that no one really gives a shit anymore. Just look at recent supreme court rulings. They're all contradictory to each other. The judges just rule based on their own opinions. We haven't followed laws in a long time.

The founders of America stated emphatically that the system they created was for morally righteous people. And that if the people themselves became corrupted, then the system would cease to function.

The jews have been subverting this nation since their spies told those in Europe that the Indian wars were over, the hard work was done, and now was a good time to flood the USA with kikes to begin their usual process of subverting and consuming a nation. The kikes in Europe began with the top down — Rothschild bankers cozying up with the monarchies offering money and power in order to get close to the levers of power. In America, since our govt is designed to be fractured and power dispersed —- they started working from the bottom up. Working to build business monopolies, eventually setting the stage for them to introduce kike banking practices. They made attempts, but ultimately failed as strong men like Jackson fought the kike off. But eventually the shapshifting eternal jew came back. This time more preparatory work stuck. With the creation of the federal reserve in 1913, the kike stranglehold on America was all but locked in.

Then one brave Austrian soul came forth and challenged their order. He exposed the world to their lies. The eternal evil rallied it's forces and destroyed that brave man and his resistance. But they did not destroy the idea. They could not destroy the fact that one man exposed the entire world to the evil of the Jew. There that spirit of the white people sat smoldering. Waiting for the conditions again to be right when the ideals and lessons created in the crucible of the 20th century could be viewed again for all to see. So that all could re-learn, once again, WHO is the creature responsible for destroying the proper functioning of white civilization.

The Constitution of the USA is there for morally righteous people. Since the creation of ZOG, the Constitution of the USA being able to properly run the country is like pouring diesel into a gasoline engine and expecting it to run properly. America is a white nation of white christian men and women. Once the Jew came and subverted the people, the Constitution simply was invalidated because it cannot constrain a govt with rulers that are simply representations of the degenerate society it is comprised of.

Kill the Jews. Destroy the degenerates. Restore white hegemony to the USA. And watch us flourish again. We have not forgotten about you either, our brothers in Europe. We all have become victims of the Jewish plague. Never again shall white society be fooled into fighting one another for the benefit of the eternal Jew.

>(((brave Austrian soul)))

awesome. ICE willing to go in to get the fucks.

Well said!

Tell me a story of his last attempt to spin ICE's success as a bad thing user.

Who exactly do you think he's talking about?

It's nice ,but for all intents and purposes we have no border control. Any of the deportes will, if they wish, just walk right back in. Go straight to a sanctuary City for gibs

Hurting their employment is very important. It is true that generally the best ones (the ones the civnats are ok with) are the ones employed and supporting their family. But that family is extended and usually one person with a good paying job will support many who are in constant money, health, or legal trouble despite getting gibs.

English should be the official language of the United States of America. No other language should be supported. This means no official documents, announcements, publications or presentations in Spanish. The practice of companies catering to Hispanics, for example with dual signage, should be heavily penalized. Customers, clients and individuals seeking to access services provided by a company or the government should be able to communicate in English. If not, they have a duty to attend English classes, for which there will be no discount or voucher. Pair this with severe penalties for aiding or allowing a Hispanic or similar to prosper illegally and irresponsibly.

You still have to go back, Pedro

this actually makes me fell better about the low numbers. Come to think of it, taking away their jobs should help shuffle a bunch of them back more efficiently while making money via fines, as opposed to spending money to look for them. The illegal gang bangers need to be approached differently obviously.

not sure it's happening though, I have not heard of 'any' of the major spic employers in my state getting hit

kek

This is a good idea. The federal government should also give rewards such as some cash or perhaps claim possession of all the illegals belongings they bought in the country to report illegals so it encourages citizens to do some civic duties.