Recommendations for cute video games

Recommendations for cute video games.

Looking for cute, relaxing sim like Animal Crossing. Nothing I have to think hard about. Just something easy going and sweet. Any suggestions?

Check out the River King games for PS2 and DS.

Try out some of the Harvest Moon/Story of Season or Rune Factory games, they're extremely comfy.

Any of the pic related series.
I can't vouch for newer Harvest Moon games, but 64 and Back to Nature are comfy and cute. If you want PC and don't mind point and click puzzle games, Machinarium is stellar.

If you have the stomach for sub based mmo's FF14's Lalafells are a race of tiny humanoids with a knack for world domination.

Look up gameplay footage of Fantasy Life if you want, but it's boring as shit to watch… it's really comfy to play though. Really easy, though, but whatever. Charming little game. Too bad the sequel is only coming out for phones

Story of Seasons is the same fare as other Harvest Moon games and XSeed did a good job.

Stardew Valley is good if you want a game that REALLY fucking wants to be harvest moon.

Why not just play Harvest Moon then?

Stardew is published by Chucklefuck and its also basically devoid of content after the first year

Rune Factory 4 seems really stressful to me. I keep watching the calendar, wondering if I missed something, always checking if I can raise my relationship with the townspeople in some way.

Magic Pengel was pretty cute and had nice music. Only thing I didn't like was how short it was.

Panel de Pon.

FUCK YOU NIGGER, COMFY IS CODEWORD FOR PUSSY ASS SHIT, I WANT A GAME WHERE I CAN'T RELAX FOR A SINGLE SECOND, GIVE ME A GAME THAT IS SO CONSTANTLY EXTREME THAT YOU CAN'T STOP PLAYING UNTIL YOU BEAT IT OR QUIT LIKE A BITCH

Cooking Mama is both cute and extreme, so you and OP can now be satisfied.

EVE online, go straight into nullsec and never go back to anything higher than 0.5

Euro Truck Sim 2.

Get a controller, turn on the easy mode driving, find a radio station with music you like, and drive across a condensed Yurop in a lorry. Its really good.

pathologic

Story of seasons runs at sub 20 frames at all times.

Its unplayable.

Tomodachi Life, as long as you make a bunch of cute Miis.

Awesome game, but its literally the opposite of what op asked for.

Got a good chuckle out of this one.

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

It only runs under 30fps when you're on your farm and you have a ton of shit

also,

Doom

I know I shill this game a lot, but if nothing else, Magical Pop'n is very cute.

Gotta admit, it looks interesting, but yeah, not something I want to unwind to after a hard day's work.

STALKER games too?

I'd rather play Puzzle Quest or Majesty HD.

truly a shame

At all times? I only got frame slowdown on two screens. It runs 30 FPS in town and for the majority of the game. My farm had slowdown when I had a fuckload of crops and the rice patty farm has slowdown. Otherwise, nah.

Cause it doesn't run natively on PC.

maybe you should play pokeymans

Solatorobo. It's a really charming game, but a bit on the easy side.