NFL teams renamed

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

I was a big Dallas Cowboys football fan when I was growing up. Probably because they were my Dad’s favorite team. When he decided to move our family back to Texas, I watched the Cowboys play every Sunday. I knew the names of all the players. Dad took me and my younger brother to a playoff game at Texas Stadium. He could only afford end zone seats, but we were thrilled just to be there. Roger Staubach tossed a long TD pass to Drew Pearson and he scored right in front of us. Dallas beat the Rams that day and I’ll never forget watching my favorite players in person. There were larger than life heroes to me.

The illusion of heroic NFL players has now been shattered. The spell has been broken. Sure, some good ones are still playing, but most strike me as rich, entitled showboating brats who take their fans and their country for granted. Last weekend was the final straw. I’m now boycotting the NFL.

THANKS BEN!

Savage. Hopefully, we are nearing the end of the bullshit football distaction culture.

Nice edit, anyone have the original?

The original has a kike star on the blue snowflake jersey

Time to start naming the Jew, Ben.

its dat boy ben!
heartily kekd even though this story is total nonsense and should be ignored. i wonder how bad the viewership will be this upcoming sunday. going to be listening to white power rock and roll and enjoying this gorgeous weather up east. never cared for nigger sports like football/basketball and i am glad sports finally died.

Zyklon Ben has become a reality.
The meme has become the man.

Cmon Ben.

You do realize that this is a fucking edit don't you? Did anyone save the original?

not a bad revision but who has the original?

the original I saw at his gallery has the stars of the US flag replaced with an Israeli star of david

Should go after Bruce Maxwell. MLB has a very large conservative base and is a very conservative sport or at least it used to be.

Unfortunately the kneeling bullshit is allowing the media to completely ignore the nigger that shot up the white church in Tennessee last Sunday.

Gunman in church shooting is Emanuel Kidega Samson, 25. He has been released from hospital and will be charged with murder and att murder. pic.twitter.com/VuCUgJ3JIQ
— Metro Nashville PD (@MNPDNashville) September 24, 2017

*msm crickets*

NASHVILLE NIGGERS
CHICAGO COONS
NEW YORK KIKES

Don't forget no one wants to hear about Good Hope either. The Kneeling Niggers of SPORTSBALL are much more important for everyone to hear and obsess about.

honestly (((they)))'d ignore it anyway

What? Google his name, surprisingly the MSM is running it, even CNN. They even have a picture of him!

His penchant for wordplay is what really makes these things pure gold.

Sad!

They were never heroes, but they did have good attitudes before it became niggerball2.0 (since niggerball1.0 is basketball), stuffed with unruly uncivilized niggers who don't enjoy the game for the game sake and only enjoy it for the praise/attention/gibs they get and for a chance to brutalize their "enemies" in a safe form of modern day combat. Its not a game to them, its a chance to stroke their egos and shit on other people and act like apes.

Thats where the problems stem from

How about we meme a White [SPORTS] League? Let's make fake fliers for a supposedly whites-only competition that will only let in teams composed by Caucasian members and for the sake of making it funnier, let's put on an address of said event the same as that of a stadium whose owner is already a commie. Imagine BLM tier goons going to said field, thinking its owner is also the organizer and thoroughly trashing the place.

So I wonder what the overall opinion is with the whole national anthem drama?

Gamergate 2.0 - Normalfag Chad Edition

checked

There was a White League twenty years ago MLB only 10 percent were spic and nogs don't play but now it's 30 percent spic / 65 white and slowly becoming a spic sport.

Just watch hockey. There's like 2 black players and a 99% white fanbase because it's only played in white countries and white regions of the US aka where it snows a lot bc shitskins can't function in winter climates / sunlight deprivation.

I don''t want to give up baseball when I was a kid I would always play the diamond fields were everywhere but ever since 2010 the same fields turned into gridirons and don't want lose my sport.

Is this the original?

This post gave me a headache

This, although all the articles I read had pictures of the same crying family of niggers, even though it was majority white congregation and the woman killed was white.

I hope one day you will realize how much of a faggot you are and be embarassed you ever said or thought these types of things. Games are for children. Time to grow up bitch.

Kek Surprised no one replied to this yet

Might be, but I was expecting more.

It's kind of sickening to see football be 3/4 nigger now when you consider that football used to not allow any niggers or non-whites at all, just like baseball. It speaks to how nigged the game is now that the defenders just launch themselves like missiles instead of grabbing the player with the ball and wrapping him up. They're not just trying to stop the advance of the offense, they're legitimately trying to hurt people even more than they would already be just from playing the game. The posturing and egregious shoving that goes on after plays have ended drags the quality of the experience down too.

From what I could gather by speaking to an ex-athletics olympian acquaintance, essentially the problem is that sports nowadays are such a costly endeavor that most (white) people barely sink any time into them outside of recreative needs. Being a sportsman is way too expensive if you want to compete in the biggest leagues and in most countries a good chunk of sports get next to no funding from the State and sponsors because they just don't bring as much spectacle or because there's no existing and widespread advertisement for them (that is, until it's time for the Olympics, then suddenly money comes out of (((nowhere)))). Negros, on the other hand, especially Kaffir refugees, are extremely cheap: laws surrounding their family backgrounds are flimsy at best, they get all their sports equipment and training since they're basically toddlers because of (((social programs))) (France and Belgium are by far the biggest offenders in this regard) to keep them off the streets where they eventually venture back, their bodies mature basically at 14-15 and are decrepit by their late twenties (so they can be replaced much faster and leave much less long-lasting effects in the event of a boner) and most importantly they have no sense of scale or morals, meaning that they'll settle down for what looks like a multimillion dollars contract when they could've pushed for a lot more, all thanks to the (((agents))).
Athletics are basically destroyed save for China (who are pretty much training their own ant people the same way Europe trains their nogs) and Russia because of strong traditions. Most countries are just using
Also, if you think this only happens in shit like men's running or Negroball, keep in mind that some nations are dropping their own people from their national teams just to compete with other nations which have a stronger history and culture with that particular sport. For instance, most international games of Ping Pong use various varieties of Chinks while Commonwealth Sports like Cricket just import pakis and Indians and call them hwhite.

Making sure that we get an ethnic-centric sporting base again is immensely important. It would mean taking back control of the bread and circuses. Kikes obviously won't let that happen, so it'd be fun to exploit their outrage at the expense of some poor leftcuck owner of a field.

Kek

Football has only been a nigger sport very recently.

Oakland Traitors

Baltimore Trayvons

That's pretty damn good.

I legitimately believe San Franciscoans would actually really love that team name.

This is how I'm going to frame it from now on, and forever. This applies to celebrities, too.

Cleveland has been a leftist shithole for as long as I can recall, and according to research, longer than I've been alive. Too bad the Cuyahoga River Fire wasn't more catastrophic. The only good things about Cuyahoga County are Stoneage Gamer (buy Everdrives without waiting weeks for shipping), and the Cuyahoga National Forest (lovely place for a hike or a simple walk in the woods).

kek'd. fuck the Nigger Felon League

kek'd. fuck the Nigger Felon League.

did you ever hear of punctuation while in school or are you just a complete retard? fuck your freemasonic baseball sport too.

Good job Garrison.

Now let's get to business and use this to replace plebball with Professional twerking.

Charlottesville Derrières winning the Twerkbowl 2018?

I seem to recall the original mentioned San Fagsisco Fairy Whiners or something along those lines.

I have sex with your mother on a regular basis

you again. time to filter torposters again.

Try to meme responsibly, user

lesbian user here. was expecting sexy, jsut got fucking uncomfortable and weird instead. Belly dancing is way more erotic than that

How about another newly-renamed team— The Arizona Sissyboys!!!!!!!!!

What's that font?

The breads and circuses are finally coming to an end. We will reach a better age for it.

They should have rainbow shirts.

Repost from the other thread:

Reminder that this is gamergate for normies. Do not underestimate the impact this could have. The normies will be cornered and will have to pick a side now that they will loose another of their distractions and outlets of their rage and tribal larping. They care very much about their various sportsballs, and if that is ruined, they will have to care about politics because they were forced by the left to do so and they will recent that fact too. Propagating this as far and wide as possible and not letting it go will only benefit us. This is one step in the direction of the normies actually waking up.

Good reminder. Some Americans are very emotional when it comes to niggerball. Ive seen multiple videos of people burning some random merch shit like clothing or team-flags.
Americans seem to take their (((Mainstream))) controlled kosher nationalism (Patriotism) very seriously. Maybe thats just me though.

I doubt it. This kneeling psyop is part of the Internationalist Jews' effort to simulate a crypto-communist revolution. The Jews are deliberately subjecting us to insanity. They love to create problems and then present us with their "solutions".

>>>/out/

Ben at it again.

How much of a fat fuck are you. Also, you know the rules and so do I.

glad to see the Baltimore Ghetto-Chickens get to keep their nickname

This is very very true. All day long I listen to the controlled opposition radio personalities while driving around for work. All damned day long almost every caller is "fuck the NFL, I am done". The sea of normalfags have awoken and are fucking livid.

What we need to do now, it finish off the last vestiges of this pathetic distraction. Calling anyone whom still watches felon league shows Cucks and spreading that meme hard will break the teams of any chance of recovering their status very quickly. If we can inject into the normalfag world view the idea that football watchers are not only ok with anti-americanism, but also pot bellied, soft weak willed cucks whom watch other grown men in spandex. It will emasculate the last vestiges of normalfag controlled groupthink.

The common man gravitates to strength. Buff footballers ooze strength. But if the watchers come to be assumed that you can fuck such mens wives while they are busy watching niggerball in their basement, the run from being sports fans will become an unstoppable avalanche. Everyone already has the meme of watching of sports being rather soft and weak since they are not playing it, only the social standing and acceptance of being part of the 'in group' linked with inane shit to grunt over in bonding holds its luster together. Take that away and we become the ONLY symbol of power that whites have. Crush the ability of normalfags to unify behind the jewish cuckoldry of sports and there is nothing left but online entertainment, TV is a joke and everyone knows not to admit to watching it or be labeled a simpleton, no IRL gatherings are available for normalfaggots that isn't pointless and diversified, nothing else to discuss with other normalfaggots. Only us and our views are left to argue about, for we own the net, we bring bantz and entertainment limitless in scope and lulz, and we are crass and confident enough to speak truth while all others run in circles spewing tired old memes of controlled thought.

Use what our enemies have given us. Use their creations to crush their own systems of control and display that only those whom hold OUR VIEWS are worthy of strength and power and are men among children. We are the only ones with conviction and the capacity to lead, it is up to us to bring the sheep to our lands now.

If even a few of instances of this start to happen the tide turns like an tsunami. For it is true, everyone knows for three hour's the fool wastes his day doing nothing leaving his woman alone to fuck around directly behind his back in his own bed while he gets fatter and more of a loser every day. It hits on many different levels of memetic power play's, it speaks on dozens of different levels of societies issues. And the end path can only lead to us, or their own ruin. This is our world now kids. They have given us the opening to crush their insurmountable mountain of sports bullshit. Our enemies have stuck their dick in crazy and demand everyone else do the same, now is our moment to give an out for the normalfaggots from the bullshit.

You fucking kike.

>>>/soc/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/gaschamber/

Its time separate but equal came back

its getting really hard to need to find the originals anymore

There was a rumour in high school that after a contest, the winning name for the NBA expansion team was the Toronto Niggers, with Raptors being second because Jurassic Park was popular at the time.

You actual piece of shit. Stop trying to turn a good idea into a forced meme. Don't you fucking dare try to Milhouse #twerk4Hitler god damn it. Don't force it into things, let it come naturally like it was when it started.

Sigh. I expect you mean well and aren't actually a kike, but you're definitely a newfag. Know your audience. If you ARE a kike then fuck off, white women are twerking for Hitler as we speak and I am harnessing the vril. You can't stop us.

And you, .webm for Hitler or gtfo. You know the rules. Also kitchen, get pregnant, duty to volk, blood and soil, and all that. Go find a good white man and adopt a white baby out of the system with him at the very least.

Kek

C'mon, bennie boy

BRB stiching these together in gimp

Racist honkeys which one of your bitch bois done this? You wouldn't say shit in the open and you know it we would shank you the fuck up, motherfuckers.

Oh take a knee, Tyrone.

Ha ha aha ha ha

what actually made them start caring about this such that they ignored it when it first happened? they can't just keep an arsenal of shit

Take a knee, Tyrone

The carolina concussions are a perfect analogy for libtards
They're the (((whites))) prepping the bull
That thing looks like a flaccid nigger dick

Now someone gotta make it "Take a bullet" with officers preparing to execute them for treason.