Goldwater damage control

this is being shilled heavily on here recently

it's run by jim who hosts 8ch and his own news site where he mocks julian assange youtube.com/watch?v=ed9ey5QER_A

how can we do some damage control against this obvious controlled opposition takeoever attempt (typical jim tactic encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jim_Watkins#Takeover_of_2ch_and_8ch )

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10689264.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((goldwater)))

-(((goldwater)))-

what are you sliding?

funny you would post this in this thread and not one of the many threads creately solely to link to goldwater

clearly this one thread is the problem

sage

go back there

(((The Goldbergwater)))

goldwater is spaming pro war, pro mas surveillance neocon propaganda. I got permabanned for making that stance.

Be carefull with goldwater, it's probably the CIA's logic infiltration effort.

Where? On goldwater or here?

wew

or said differently, basically I have no problem with jim creating his own news platform.. but it clearly has a very different direction than Holla Forums even if there's a of bit overlap (they're exposing pizzagate stuff which is good). for that reason we should be cautious of it.

nah my desktop at work was fucking up

Literally who? Who shills this? Nowhere have I seen a thread about it until you showed up.

There are like three threads shilling articles for it right now

In the age of mass censorship, Jim has given us a voice and a platform.

Why the hell would we want to talk him down?

Go back to reddit you piece of shit.

Opinion discarded

*take

>>>8ch.net/pol/res/10689264.html

Get the fuck out.

I don't trust a site administrator for an anonymous imageboard who made >>>/jim/ dedicated to his personal narcissism. Even faggot Chris Poole never made >>>/m00t/.

What's so strange about making your own board on a site where the purpose is to create your own board? There's shitloads of boards on here.