REM4KE WHEN!?

REM4KE WHEN!?

Other urls found in this thread:

re4hd.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why

It's called Ultimate HD and it's on PC you idiot.

Huff a bit of this instead.

Because this game has already been ported to every console stronger than the Dreamcast, and also because we already have Ultimate HD, so no need for a remake. Plus, since it's a remake, it'll inevitably be shit and inferior to the classic version. I can already see Ashley's "ballistics" getting nerfed, Leon and Midget Napoleon's banter getting removed and the game becoming 2srs4u in general, and the chainsaw death getting censored like it did in 5.

Just pirate Ultimate HD and start fucking shit up with the Riot Gun fam. No need to fix what isn't broke.

Why remake great games?

Even better and still being updated
re4hd.com/

Why remake what's already perfect? If someone wants to make a higher resolution texture pack to fix some of the muddy environment textures, feel free. But otherwise I'd rather have a remake of 3

Wow, that looks fairly sweet. If I wanted to indulge in some nostalgia, should I play this on PC? I remember a few years ago it was rather wonky compared to the other versions, but I don't know if modders have gotten their grubby hands all over it yet.

Why would you remake any game in this series post-3? The idea of remaking a game should be to enhance what worked and fix what was wrong. There is literally no reason to remake 4.

Yes because this hd mod that's being worked on is only for pc

Well, no shit, but are there other mods that resolve any weird porting or control issues? If I remember right, the port wasn't very good, was it?

That was the old Jewbisoft port. Ultimate HD is a good port.

There were two ports, one was garbage and the new one is the definitive version. It's the ultimate HD on Steam.

I'm out of the loop, aren't I? Thanks.

I wish that Dead Phoenix didn't get cancelled and I wish I played P.N. 03

No need. Already looks and plays better than most games now. Metroid Prime 3 play better and is the best game so far control/gameplay wise. Very enjoyable.

RE4 was great up until the castle, still ok then but far better before. A litte bit of stupidity can ruin the rest. Should get more impressive. Anyone trying to make things bad is scum.

Though allowing things to be dangerous is fine. Shoot villagers, receive woman, go to castle, secret island.

Should ignore get media out of system.

Go to city. Stupefying media everywhere, zealots. Shoot villagers, receive woman, go to castle, secret island.

Say no on jetski.

Think he has nose lice?

They already put out an HD version for PS4 and Xbox One.

remake now!

As long as they don't mess with the story, if they touched that it'd be ruined

why? it works out of the box on almost all its ports and editions, hasn't aged poorly in the visuals, and is only 10 years old

on top of that, why do you want to give capcom money when they botch just about every product they do now. and since you desire a remake and not a remaster, it would give developers liberty to make horseshit changes

No.

it wasnt that good. really autistic game and the cheezy action doesnt hold up.