WebM Thread: Stop being a retard edition

To the two or three autistic retards in the last thread yelling about "Optimization" please learn what that word fucking means first

A 1080p vs a 480p webm can be just as optimized, lowering bitrate on the video as far as possible in order to get in more viewing length, there is a difference between a 1080p 30FPS WebM taking 800bit and one taking 8000bit for video alone

If you want to make a 10 minute 480p file be my guest, I do it all the time, demanding everyone only make 480p videos because your devices are utter dog shit that stutter viewing a 1080p webm, consider upgrading

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.se/swtlrf.html
a.pomf.se/okifqu.html
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=944117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even better said retard keeps posting mp4's which look like dog shit for anything under 700bitrate for 480p 29fps and 2300bitrate for 1080p 23.997

Considering 700bitrate can get you at times decent 1080p webm's, consider not being retarded

Here I go.

Fresh content

I'm making that box head for Halloween

I like these lessons. Tell me more.

I can't.

I've been noticing that the two extra megs seem to have given somewhere around 2-3 minutes on any sub "HD" video, or lower resolutions, even if the original 8 meg file could only get two 1 minutes and 30 seconds. Is there like a base sunkcost thats always required? Seems like a pretty significant increase.

When you have to pick between framerate or bitrate, which one do you pick? Going below 15 fps I know is an absolute no no, but a pixel scattered mess is no fun ether. I've been using the auto decider because I thought it could actually change mid encoding, especially if you put the size limit. I've seen other times it just doesn't give a fuck. If you do it by hand though, it stays there, and will use the same amount of bits even if nothing is moving for several seconds.

At least, I think its doing that.

didn't post.

He dindu nuffin ;_;

This choreography is terrible.

This video under minds the inherent damage cuckoldry does to a person.
It's not a healthy fetish, it's really sad to think about it.
Anyone who is that into self harm is a cuck. When people use the term cuck outside of the sexual act they are associating that word with self harm, or a self destructive behavior.

That depends entirely on the kind of video you're converting. It there's a shitload of movement and gradients (smoke, etc) it's gonna look like shit no matter what you try.

It all comes down to this.

The attached webm is 7 mins long which would definitely not work if there was more movement in it.

Don't you "pop culture" me, you savage.

context for webm?
fag got offended at a guy robbing a store in GTA?

Exactly. It can look good with a low bitrate because it can constantly re-use every part of the background that never changes.

That's not what I thought it was I'm so sorry.

She reminds me of that woman from collegehumor.

For those folks on weak-ass devices here's a 4K 60fps webm. Also to make use of new 10MB limit.

I'm recording with Bandicam using NVENC & although the audio sync is correct while playing it in MPC when I import the video into Premiere the audio goes out of sync & I have to fix it, fucking Premiere.

what the fuck

This is rather nice. Can't wait until encoding can get a minute's worth of this.

[spoiler]Greetings senpai, how you holding up? I tried to find the otomad board to raid the storage but I found nothing. Is it dead?

Wait why is that spoiler… nevermind that

I just realized this whole time I was responding to the wrong person.

Does anyone know the name of this song in the webm?
Might be pretty good for racing games.

You tried searching for it right?
you have to link to the actual board in a post to get their other wise you can't find it

Do these people think that their show is somewhat normal and makes sense?

Fuck, that makes me want to play FC2. Never have before. Is it worth it?

I've never board linked before, let's hope I'm doing this right
>>>/otomad/

I didn't know how to do it either, if i did I would have replied to you with it

YOU FOOL

YOU'VE KILLED US ALL

Britty gud for a virgin.

That's just weird.

nah, the video makes it look better than it actually is.

I mean I do love it because I played it in the past, but if you are new to this you will probably not like it. The game just lacks a lot of features, like stealth and other things like that.

OK, thanks user. I really do love the stealth and Predator-y aspects of Far Cry and Crysis, I guess I'll give it a miss then.

Feels like I've entered a realm I shouldn't have known about. It's time to make the most of it. Thanks senpai

Time will tell, I won't contain it

Never had the need to crosslink before

No problem user, you will not regret going there for the otomads

its been too long

sage for not vidya

if you recorded that, you left steam open and got a notification during recording

Also the word doesn't just refer to the fetish, it can simply refer to a man whose wife is unfaithful.
Besides, plenty of "proud" cucks aren't into it at all, they're just saving face because they're being cheated on and pretend to be okay with it

It wasn't me, but it still pisses me off

thank god i wasnt the only one who could hear it

Everyone heard it.

Time for some festive webms

I know nothing about coding, and even I can say that is some horrible stuff

What the fuck kind of devil magic is this?

Updated, better version.

Meme magic a.k.a new file size limit

10 mb limit now nigga

please kill urself

Updated, please use this one instead.

I-I got it from an user back in the last thread, what's the matter?

sadly i dont have any jojo character replacement mods installed right now

Fuck off you child predator piece of shit.

A lower res can retain far higher bit depth, framerate etc.

The best hardware out can be strained rendering it to higher quality.

Higher res should never have happened is strictly for cowards.

Download sizes will be far less at lower res.

Higher levels of supersampling, can further improve what is shown. Better to have supersampling than a higher resolution.

People should play things themselves.

Optimisation should always drop the resolution first.

Lower the amount and quality of effects last.

This includes movies you see at the cinema.

Should be far more effort going into being faithful to a.scene, doing the best they can. Everything should look as good as eeverything else.

Having nothing to look at is not the same thing.

hey, man

Sauce on the music?

you ok?

don't have the sauce sorry user

Anyone know the source for the song? Sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it

It's reddit.

Is that why he's not put out anything substantial in the last year?

Expand the audio channel so you can see the waveforms, unlink audio from video, find the crunch where he punches the demon in the head and the bang when you shoot the guy and cut the start and end of it, then using the rate tool stretch/contract the audio so it matches those two parts

Voila, audio is in sync again in premiere =)

Aphex Twin - Avril 14th

Does anyone have a webm that is called "water levels in rhythm games"
It is from the the game in the groove 2 if it helps

I know how to resync audio. The point is I shouldn't have to since it's perfectly synced when played in video players. It's only Premiere that unsyncs it.

Premiere if its rendering video through NVENC it sometimes fucks up, the only way to make sure it always works is to use software mode

Its due to Premiere having an unofficial limit on mbit rates, if it goes over 100mbit it fucks up

smh

fuck yo rules

I love you senpai

I don't want to live on the same planet as him. He needs to leave.

If you know video tell me why VP9 webm encodes sometimes won't seek in a video player without fucking up while other VP9 encodes do not have the problem? For me it is a gamble when I encode a VP9 webm, either it will have seek issues or it won't. I don't know what causes it.

love you too user

Not a clue, unless its an individual video player thing if you follow my guide it shouldn't be an issue

(checked)
What's the purpose of that?

That is wrong user. you can't post stuff like that on here

I looked around & saw someone using
--hr-seek=absolute
so I'll see if that does anything.

thats love live not idolmaster

You're right, I didn't notice

What's even going on in this?

Did we ever get the original clip to make edits? I remember asking for it before

What's the song?

I havent seen the original posted here

I haven't seen the original any where only edits

That's a shame

this webm made me pick up this show, i would have ignored it otherwise, no regrets

I thought this was from when codefag was trying to work out Wurm's spaghetti code?

Is it actually good?

Could be, but I think it applies in both contexts

what anime?

Senbonzakura.

if you like qt lesbians doing qt things

where can i get one of these

Daily lives of highschool boys

oh…

Japan I guess, I would like one too, looks comfy as fuck

Yeah, I was pretty confused.

dont you judge me faggot.

When there is something that easy to find that has been given the source many of times, you shouldn't say it. is similar, where he could take some time to look into the info provided and find out where the thing he is looking for easily. I found his anime easily just with that webm.

I wish it included the second noise.

Difference is, I already know the name of the anime, I searched for the source before asking. What I'm asking is the clip since I won't watch the whole thing looking for that particular scene

k

Thanks user

Seems appropriate.

err, wrong ones.

What's with all the weebshit? Is 8ch /a/ so shit that no one bothers using it?

Sorry about that. Pushed me to make some fresh content though.

You're not that far off

I use /a/ but it is slow as shit

Meant for

of course not, they are all high quality boards were freedom of shitposting is respected.

Well, that's not playing.
And this VP9 encode won't seek.

Works for me

Ok, since you seem to lack ability to find out something simple as fuck, let me help you. If I typed in the name of the webm on youtube, I find a video of it since people love posting imageboard stuff on youtube so they get the views. The video is July 30th, which means any episode after that date won't have it and narrows it down to four episodes. Then, you could look at wikipedia, and see only two episodes have hifumi mentioned. Then, if you took the time to watch those two episodes you would realise that it was in the first episode of the show. So while sitting a few days to wait for someone to tell you a certain point of an anime it could have taken you 15 minutes minimum 45 maximum to find it. Now have fun, you idiot. I hate that I'm telling you this, but I hope in telling you that you learn yourself how to find stuff without asking. I did it so why can't you, you retard?

Nah I'm not that desperate for it

it could be pure torture

Well apparently you are desperate enough to keep asking to look for it. What type of job do you have that makes you think small amounts of looking seems daunting? It takes 5 minutes at most to narrow the search, and about 30 seconds of skipping through the episode to find the scene. Are you underage?

Tell us more user because you are so smart

I've done it twice if I remember correctly, one today and one in a thread from way back. I don't know if I should call that desperation

Reminder to bug Mozilla for transparency in Firefox.
a.pomf.se/swtlrf.html

Wait that's the wrong one.
a.pomf.se/okifqu.html

Checked. Beautiful, man.

Someone had to make the crop before or the clips we have wouldn't exist. If he by any chance lurks here, I was hoping to get his aid

wut gaem?

Just because you're too incompetent to find the source and cut it up yourself doesn't mean other people are.

I miss comfytown.

As I said, I ain't that desperate, I'm content with just asking every once in a while. And I suppose he's better than me at that, hence why I'm asking.

I do too every once in a while. I wonder if changing to space build was what killed it. Oh, and that bait server project, I don't even know if it actually worked

What you're asking for is really easy to get. It's not about you not being desperate. You're just lazy and incompetent.

Well if you took the time to look into it you would realize that the source wasn't from here. And if you were to ask /a/ you would get banned since spoonfeeding is stupid. So you come here hoping for a certain bit of something that no one here has the "source" for, when in the same amount of time you could have easily ripped it from the show itself.

Nah I'm just lazy

It isn't that important, so I didn't take the time. Probably won't do it now either, so I'll just keep a look and ask every once in a while. If I somehow get an amazing idea for an edit I will consider doing the rip myself

If you were you would have just looked it up yourself. The amount of time you would put into making a webm is more than the time necessary to look something that simple up. You would never make content and you know it.

cute

Why?

Then why would I want the original version if I wasn't going to edit it? Did you forget to take your pills?

Just a reminder as the thread closes

2 B8 U

That dub sounds alright. Almost like a Disney princess song or something.

Well I'm not lying when I say I will at least consider it

Mozilla doesn't wanna add it. Any chance that Palemoon furfaggot can implement it?

Why don't the japanese have American actors voice american characters?

because they cost shekels?

only downside to this WebM is that it isn't 9.99MB.

They're not against it they're just not working on it, if someone did implement it then it could be pulled into mainline ff.
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=944117

If you can, please make a version that has the original.

Otherwise I'd have to do work for once and make it myself

See

But then we wouldn't have the majesty that is Terry Bogard's Ingurisu.

Tried it, while the music works fine, my player's not liking the transparency effect and just makes the whole thing black.

What about Robert Garcia's odd acting in Art of Fighting? I think they pretty much convinced some random-ass tourist to do the lines.

i need sauce

No idea, i still wanted to play, but i guess no one else did.

The forums for it seem bretty dead, maybe jace isn't up to it(a lot of their content has been pretty shit, I prefer MDE)

Oh man, I forgot about Robert. I'm glad that's never gonna happen again. Anyway, Terry's VA put so much into his little snippets of English that I can't help but enjoy it. I'm sincerely going to miss that voice. The new VA for Terry in KoF XIV just isn't doing it for me, but maybe that's just nostalgia getting in the way.

I kind of liked both scenarios, though. The hard-Engrish of Terry and the random tourist of Robert. I wonder if there were any other people who tried out for those jobs and what they sounded like.

Reminder that 10MB is the new limit

Posted another webm here

Newfags cant get small size force

Festive webms, you say?

Not sure what you mean by that but
>>>/sudo/4818

Why does animu sex always sound like a fat guy rolling around in half solidified jello with 12 year old girl fear screams spliced in?

Don't you mean a soap pump?

Board owner really needs to increase the bump limit, this is ridiculous.

More people need to utilize the multiple files per post feature.

That would help. But I still think that the bump limit needs to be raised.

got some sauce for that ?

that is Shimoneta

Fresh shit coming through.

This isn't me

Christ, what a badass. That's not vanilla is it?

wew

holy shit im dying

/r/ the linux webm of the monitor with like 10 little windows including nekopara gifs and the free software foundation's website, and he's browsing the board in a terminal. I need it.

trashman.jpg

To the bog with you faggot.

I have Caesar's death theme play whenever a character dies.

Are we not making webm threads anymore? I just started a new one and it was deleted seemingly instantly.

still baffles me.

mark banned webm threads, this is the last one

The original anime was better at portraying this.