Necropolis

My PC is too shit to run Dark Souls 3… has anyone here played Necropolis? It looks like the next best option for me since it is a Soulslike with online co-op(which some of the other Souls clones lack). Any thoughts?

Necropolis is buggy unfinished shit.

Get Dragon's Dogma.

bad and clunky
gets boring quick

Are there any similar games that have allow me to play with my friends though? I know both Dragon's Dogma and Lords of the Fallen are only single player.

It's cool in concept but it's essentially early access. Clunky, buggy as fuck and runs like shit. Wait for it to drop below 8 dollars and for the dev to actually add all the content promised.

I tried Necropolis and did not like it, I can't imagine playing with friends would be more fun

He said Dark Souls 3

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

It runs worse than any DaS game. It's also hollow as fuck in combat and many other ways.

just play devil may cry 3 at the same price while also styling

Pretty much the only opinion to have on this game in this video

Its bland and mediocre as fuck, barely worth a pirate

I'm not gonna suggest that the game is suddenly worthwhile now, but I understand they went and gave it an upgrade recently. Some new levels and stuff, and a new class type. Has anyone had the chance to try it out after the update?

I just got it recently with a friend, and seven hours later its still pretty fun to play. I haven't experienced any bugs or shit yet.
My only complaint is that there is only two playable "classes" to choose from. I hope they add more play types, such as maybe a mage class or something based more on projectile weapons.
I'd totally recommend this if you have friends to play with, but I also recommend you wait for it to go on sale for less than what it is now.

Also does anybody know if the staves actually do anything magical? Because so far the only ones I've found just turn out to be blunt objects.

(checked)
The Brute really adds a lot to the game, however I can't really say anything because I didn't play it before the update. That being said, I can see how boring Necropolis would be if the only character was the rogue, but its been fun to play as the big guy

Oh hey, it's you.
I like the videos.

It's terrible. No bosses, like 5 whole movesets in total, and the humor is very cringeworthy.

Why do so many of these "reviewers" have babyvoices?

I pirated this before the last update and it ran like
HOT SHIT

It would overheat my GPU (…270X) for no goddamn reason, and still ran like shit with options at low.

Also it was piss easy and kinda boring. Very simple.

It's a game that is basically in early access but is a "full release" to avoid the stigma of early access
There's not enough going on, and the entire thing is just one big slog to get to the end, where the game grinds to a halt right when you think it's building up to an actual finale
The only redeeming quality is that the female character models have nice legs I want girlbrute to sit on my face

bump 1

Respawning enemies in a survival dungeon crawler/10.

why?

The worst part is they can spawn like right fucking behind you too

Darksouls 3 was bad. Don't feel bad about not being able to play it.

It's odd how both this game and Lords of the Fallen are published by Bamco who also publish Souls.

It's okay I suppose. Not without its flaws but I enjoyed

Not just milking the franchise, they also want to milk the formula to death. This is how jap companies work.

I think you should try jumping in a pit

Severance is the excellent Souls-like.